Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,878 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

Please delete your posts so i can delete the thread - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please delete your posts so i can delete the thread (3412 Views)

Freedom To Delete Your Account If You Wish To Leave Nairaland. / How To Delete Your Previous Post / Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please delete your posts so i can delete the thread by sistawoman: 3:46am On Oct 06, 2008
please delete your posts so i can delete the thread.
Re: Please delete your posts so i can delete the thread by Nobody: 3:50am On Oct 06, 2008
wrong board.

Sistah, you should have posted this on the Nairaland board. wink
Re: Please delete your posts so i can delete the thread by sistawoman: 1:43pm On Oct 06, 2008
delete
Re: Please delete your posts so i can delete the thread by whitelexi(m): 1:47pm On Oct 06, 2008
Scared your husband might be watching u grin grin
Re: Please delete your posts so i can delete the thread by MissyB1(m): 1:51pm On Oct 06, 2008
sistawoman:

How do i move the thread?
I think if you take a look at the bottom of this thread,you'll see a 'move' button.
Jst click on it.
PS:It can only be seen by you cuzz you created the thread.
Re: Please delete your posts so i can delete the thread by ojenew: 4:07pm On Oct 06, 2008
sistawoman:

Seun,

I need your help in identifying the person who claims to be mrsistawoman. Please send me an email to my private email or a message here on Nairala nd to let me know who they really are. i will keep this information private for my own use and will not reveal to anyone unless given permission by you.

Thanks
Sistawoman
Is SISTAWOMAN now a TRADEMARK?That u need to know who the MRSISTAWOMAN is?
Hmmmm. . . . .na wa o!
Re: Please delete your posts so i can delete the thread by sistawoman: 4:18pm On Oct 06, 2008
delete
Re: Please delete your posts so i can delete the thread by StephenP(m): 4:27pm On Oct 06, 2008
sistawoman:

No it is not but when someone creates a user name then comes to the fourm pretending to be my husband and chases me around from thread to thread posting rubbish this is disrespectful and they should step out from behind the shadows of this new user name and identify themselves.

Maybe you should have listened when we begged you to stop giving us private information about yourself. The average user on this forum can spit out 90 per cent of you and your husband's life history.
Re: Please delete your posts so i can delete the thread by sistawoman: 4:30pm On Oct 06, 2008
delete
Re: Please delete your posts so i can delete the thread by Pennywise(m): 4:34pm On Oct 06, 2008
Hey sisterwoman

I feel your pain darlin. But understand that every one here at some point may suffer username abuse of some kind. Much better to ignore these. By opening a thread you have given this fellow undeserved and unwarranted attention. Now everyone want to know what he has been saying about you. grin grin

Surely you must have come across usernames like seum, penny2wise or the like. Learn to laugh at these pranks because that is all they are.
Re: Please delete your posts so i can delete the thread by StephenP(m): 4:35pm On Oct 06, 2008
sistawoman:

No they can spit about 90 percent of what i have shared on the forum about me and my husband history.  But no where near 90% of our history has been shared here.

Seriously?? I guess you and him have volumes and volumes of history together because you've shared a lot on here.
Re: Please delete your posts so i can delete the thread by sistawoman: 4:39pm On Oct 06, 2008
delete
Re: Please delete your posts so i can delete the thread by davidylan4(m): 4:41pm On Oct 06, 2008
sistawoman:

Yes we do. there are volumes of things that MUST stay between husband and wife.

Reading thru most of ur posts here it'd be hard to think you believe this. smiley
Re: Please delete your posts so i can delete the thread by jennykadri: 4:42pm On Oct 06, 2008
sistawoman i opened up a thread for u on d nairaland board
Re: Please delete your posts so i can delete the thread by sistawoman: 4:44pm On Oct 06, 2008
jennykadri:

sistawoman i opened up a thread for u on d nairaland board

Thanks, I think undecided
Re: Please delete your posts so i can delete the thread by jennykadri: 4:45pm On Oct 06, 2008
sistawoman:

Thanks, I think undecided

not asking u to tell me thanks,only pleading wt u,to watch d way u bring ur family matter on nl,dats all
Re: Please delete your posts so i can delete the thread by yomi123nl(m): 4:45pm On Oct 06, 2008
This is pathetic, i think this should be a forum and not an avenue for impersonation.
Re: Please delete your posts so i can delete the thread by sistawoman: 4:51pm On Oct 06, 2008
If everyone would kindly delete thier posts so i can get rid of this thread.
Re: Please delete your posts so i can delete the thread by ifyalways(f): 4:55pm On Oct 06, 2008
why not ask the moderators to just delete it for you or it that is not possible,move it to the offtopic boards,that way it wud die a natural death.Hope you learn from all these too wink
Re: Please delete your posts so i can delete the thread by StephenP(m): 4:56pm On Oct 06, 2008
yomi123nl:

This is pathetic, i think this should be a forum and not an avenue for impersonation.

Some people cannot resist the temptation and they can't really be blamed especially when someone's whole life is on public [/b]display.

jennykadri:

not asking u to tell me thanks,only pleading wt u,to [b]watch d way u bring ur family matter on nl
,that is all

I don't know how else we can say this to sistawoman.

sistawoman:

Yes we do.  there are volumes of things that MUST stay between husband and wife.  

Well, the "little" you have shared is literarily coming back to haunt you. I remember the thread mrsistrwmn opened, where he was a step ahead you, and said you think he can't use a computer. Only God knows the much he knows about you . . . all he has to do is read all your posts.

sistawoman:

Like I have said before I shall say again.  My hubby read all of my posts a couple of weeks ago and found no objection to what i have posted.  

Hm, even the ones about you guys sexual activity and the others of that kind?
Re: Please delete your posts so i can delete the thread by sistawoman: 4:57pm On Oct 06, 2008
yes stephen yes he read them all.
Re: Please delete your posts so i can delete the thread by jennykadri: 4:59pm On Oct 06, 2008
StephenP:

Some people cannot resist the temptation and they can't really be blamed especially when someone's whole life is on [b]public [/b]display.

I don't know how else we can say this to sistawoman.

Well, the "little" you have shared is literarily coming back to haunt you. [b]I remember the thread mrsistrwmn opened, where he was a step ahead you, and said you think he can't use a computer. [/b]Only God knows the much he knows about you . . . all he has to do is read all your posts.

Hm, even the ones about you guys sexual activity and the others of that kind?

did u see that too?i tot it was only me

d guy said it even before sistawoman told us that she thinks he can't use a computer
Re: Please delete your posts so i can delete the thread by idupaul: 5:10pm On Oct 06, 2008
Is SISTAWOMAN now a TRADEMARK?

Is the username sistawoman nt being over protected?

Will a new user be allowed to register as sistawoman2 for instance?

I have heard people say someone's family was being put to ridicule: Hw true is this when the name sistawoman aint even a recognized legal entity anywhere in this world.
Re: Please delete your posts so i can delete the thread by iceland(m): 6:01pm On Oct 06, 2008
It's always good to think before you post grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Please delete your posts so i can delete the thread by sistawoman: 6:23pm On Oct 06, 2008
iceland:

It's always good to think before you post grin grin grin grin grin grin

the thread was moved someplace else.
Re: Please delete your posts so i can delete the thread by Akinagirl(f): 7:28pm On Oct 06, 2008
Sistawoman, please don.t mind them, just go on with your life. hope this person doesn't have your phone number or addy, then you are really in trouble. N e ways this should be a lesson learned for you. Stop telling all yo business! Gud luck.
Re: Please delete your posts so i can delete the thread by sistawoman: 7:59pm On Oct 06, 2008
Akinagirl:

Sistawoman, please don.t mind them, just go on with your life. hope this person doesn't have your phone number or addy, then you are really in trouble. N e ways this should be a lesson learned for you. Stop telling all yo business! good luck.

Please i wont be in trouble, they show up at our house and then they get to find out what my REAL NIGERIAN husband is all about.

But it is a woman i am sure of it. I would be shocked to find out it is a male.
Re: Please delete your posts so i can delete the thread by untainted: 8:30pm On Oct 06, 2008
idupaul:

Is the username sistawoman nt being over protected?

Will a new user be allowed to register as sistawoman2 for instance?

I have heard people say someone's family was being put to ridicule: Hw true is this when the name sistawoman aint even a recognized legal entity anywhere in this world.

Dummy, how would she remain a sweet mistery if she seeks to patent and goes public.

@ sistawoman, please I can't find my thread between sistawoman, Jennykadri and others. what do i do to locate it? I have searched but nothing turned up. I need help everybody.
Re: Please delete your posts so i can delete the thread by eldee(m): 8:37pm On Oct 06, 2008
Hmnn . . . I can't help but agree with Stephen on this one
For sumone like me that doesn't give an eff bout the personal lives pple live, I think you've rubbed info into our faces
Take for instance, I knew the day you were sarcastic to your husband
I know how many children you have, I know what tribe your husband comes from . . . I can even write an essay on the likes and dislikes of your husband

Methinks you need to understand the fact that no one really cares what you do wiv your life
The only pple that care will still keep taking advantage of that fact till you stop painting it all over
Re: Please delete your posts so i can delete the thread by sistawoman: 8:43pm On Oct 06, 2008
eldee:

Hmnn . . . I can't help but agree with Stephen on this one
For sumone like me that doesn't give an eff bout the personal lives people live, I think you've rubbed info into our faces
Take for instance, I knew the day you were sarcastic to your husband
I know how many children you have, I know what tribe your husband comes from . . . I can even write an essay on the likes and dislikes of your husband

Methinks you need to understand the fact that no one really cares what you do with your life
The only people that care will still keep taking advantage of that fact till you stop painting it all over

how bout this when you see my name, you know over there on the left side the page, skip my post.

then you dont have to read or see or know about, then it is not a rub in your face.

Thats what i do to certain people. If i dont like the person or feel they have nothing to contribute i dont open their threads and skip their posts or only scan for my name and I keep it moving.

Like it or lump it i will continue to be me.

Everything aint for Everybody.
Re: Please delete your posts so i can delete the thread by eldee(m): 9:01pm On Oct 06, 2008
sistawoman:

how bout this when you see my name, you know over there on the left side the page, skip my post.

then you don't have to read or see or know about, then it is not a rub in your face.

Thats what i do to certain people. If i don't like the person or feel they have nothing to contribute i don't open their threads and skip their posts or only scan for my name and I keep it moving.

Like it or lump it i will continue to be me.

Everything aint for Everybody.
You don't get it, do you??
As I said, I don't give an eff if you get bleeped for twenty quid every Friday, but you don't have any right to ask for mrsistawoman's IP
He/She only took advantage of your personal history that's been scripted on NL like a Nollywood movie

The only time you'll have a case against him is if he impersonated sumone on NL

And nah . . . I don't skip your stories . . . it's fun seeing pple digging pits for themselves to fall into
I'll only start skipping 'em when you start striking me as stupid.

P.S Excuse me french . . . it was necessary wink
Re: Please delete your posts so i can delete the thread by sistawoman: 9:08pm On Oct 06, 2008
eldee:

You don't get it, do you??
As I said, I don't give an eff if you get bleeped for twenty quid every Friday, but you don't have any right to ask for mrsistawoman's IP He/She only took advantage of your personal history that's been scripted on NL like a Nollywood movie

The only time you'll have a case against him is if he impersonated sumone on NL

And nah . . . I don't skip your stories . . . it's fun seeing people digging pits for themselves to fall into
I'll only start skipping 'em when you start striking me as stupid.

P.S Excuse me french . . . it was necessary wink

Why not? Explain to me why i cant make a request?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Look At What Our Police Men Are Doing(pic) / NMAT...Fynestboi wins the Most Level-Headed Moderator 2013...Congratulations!! / 8 Problems Only People With Baby Faces Will Understand!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.