Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Please delete your posts so i can delete the thread - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please delete your posts so i can delete the thread (3418 Views)

Freedom To Delete Your Account If You Wish To Leave Nairaland. / How To Delete Your Previous Post / Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please delete your posts so i can delete the thread by Sauron1: 10:09pm On Oct 06, 2008
eldee:

Hehehe . . . I was actually waiting for that one
The way she was going I was expecting her to come online one day to tell us her Paypoint passcode grin grin

Come on. . . . . . .She aint that loquacious. grin cheesy grin
Re: Please delete your posts so i can delete the thread by eldee(m): 10:13pm On Oct 06, 2008
@sistawoman
Let me quote Dualcore from the other thread

'You don't expect an Admin to give/post personal info of another user on a public bulletin board.
Yea its clear its a mischievous user
, but a user is a user and all privacy agreements stand
'

Besides, this case of impersonation does not directly relate to a member of Nairaland.com

~Sauron~:

Come on. . . . . . .She aint that loquacious. grin cheesy grin
I've heard of such cases in the tabloids
If we got that much without asking, is there any limit to what a true conman will get by getting close to her??
Re: Please delete your posts so i can delete the thread by Chrisbenogor(m): 10:15pm On Oct 06, 2008
Nairalanders una no go kill me with laugh, sistawoman abeg if any nairaland member pass you dem go know you?

This is not the real world even if real issues are discussed here, all of us are under an alias, thats why its called username, I cannot say for sure what the person motives were when he or she said those things but I think he/she did not anticipate the reaction and maybe a "pseudo" message of whether you are saying too much on here is what is coming across.

Personally I think he is just a pevert and they are found mostly anywhere they can smell sex, especially weird kinky stuff so just make sure nothing here on nairaland can be traced back to the real you somehow else you might soon have a real stalker on your hands. If you feel secure you can fire down, this is not the real world.
Re: Please delete your posts so i can delete the thread by jennykadri: 10:16pm On Oct 06, 2008
HR.hotness:

jenny abeg cool down for d babe sha  grin
my dear house dry jare,i just dey spend some time for dis forum

make she ask seun,seun fit give her,y d thing even bother me ,na wen the poster kind of like asked a question,and telling me to answer

MrSisterwm:

Please don't believe her. Is this how she denies me in public because I now saw what she said about me? Ask her why she decided to go to the Christian Fellowship on this Forum to seek encouragement. I told her that I did not find some of the things she said palatable. She has said tooooo much about us in the public.

Jenny, if you were in my shoes, please quite honestly what would you do?

See I am a conservative Nigerian and would not like to discuss my family too openly, so permit my being rather laconic about this.
Re: Please delete your posts so i can delete the thread by tope2000(f): 10:17pm On Oct 06, 2008
Chrisbenogor:

Nairalanders una no go kill me with laugh, sistawoman abeg if any nairaland member pass you them go know you?

This is not the real world even if real issues are discussed here, all of us are under an alias, thats why its called username, I cannot say for sure what the person motives were when he or she said those things but I think he/she did not anticipate the reaction and maybe a "pseudo" message of whether you are saying too much on here is what is coming across.

Personally I think he is just a pevert and they are found mostly anywhere they can smell sex, especially weird kinky stuff so just make sure nothing here on nairaland can be traced back to the real you somehow else you might soon have a real stalker on your hands. If you feel secure you can fire down, this is not the real world.

My Thought excatly wink
Im sure the person is just in2 sistawoman because of the way she talks abt sex lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Please delete your posts so i can delete the thread by Sauron1: 10:22pm On Oct 06, 2008
eldee:

I've heard of such cases in the tabloids
If we got that much without asking, is there any limit to what a true conman will get my getting close to her??

You are a typical Nigerian, ain't ya?
Nigerians don't blame the dude that picked your pockets. . . . . They blame you for leaving your wallet in the back pockets.
The focus should be centred on the dude impersonating Sistawoman's hubby.

He is like Stan to Eminem and this is because Sistawoman has made herself a sex symbol on Nairaland.
What do u expect when she talks about MouthAction n Anal Sex like she's talking about braids and acrylic nails. grin cheesy grin
Obviously, these kinda gists would attract maniacs to her. grin cheesy
Re: Please delete your posts so i can delete the thread by eldee(m): 10:31pm On Oct 06, 2008
~Sauron~:

He is like Stan to Eminem and this is because Sistawoman has made herself a sex symbol on Nairaland.
What do u expect when she talks about MouthAction n Anal Sex like she's talking about braids and acrylic nails. grin cheesy grin
Obviously, these kind of gists would attract maniacs to her. grin cheesy
Blame me for being old-fashioned, but I believe pple should keep their wallets in the right places grin grin
Anyways . . . it's good to know that we won't be hearing nuffin when next she puts the wrong colours together in the washing machine grin cheesy

~Sauron~:

Obviously, these kind of gists would attract maniacs to her. grin cheesy
Were you not the one talking bout the typical nigerian a minute ago?? shocked shocked
Re: Please delete your posts so i can delete the thread by Sauron1: 10:40pm On Oct 06, 2008
eldee:

Were you not the one talking bout the typical nigerian a minute ago?? shocked shocked

Yes, i was talking about the typical Nigerian some moments ago.

I aint blaming Sistawoman for what she types here.
She acts as a role model for NL chics who are yet to marry. wink wink wink wink
All i am saying is she's a target because of the way she describes her sex lives to the T.
Re: Please delete your posts so i can delete the thread by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 06, 2008
Listen Sistawoman,
You know how much i respect you and all that,
But. . . This is a pubic forum
And lots of people are on this forum
Even the likes of Osama,Dokubo,Niger delta militants and even Hizbollah leaders might have had stints on this forum before.
So the issue of discretion comes to mind,Its your family not your Dog
You should never have written somethings on your family for all to see
like your hubby's turn on/off
Pics of your kids and many others. . . .
The deed is done already,just pray it doesn't get worst.

At the moment,I still believe you are the One trying to play pranks on us
Because i remember a place where you said that Mr sistawoman was the one who introduced you to NL.
Re: Please delete your posts so i can delete the thread by jennykadri: 11:13pm On Oct 06, 2008
darefestus:

Because i remember a place where you said that Mr sistawoman was the one who introduced you to NL.

huh?but she told us she saw nl wen she was going thru d net looking for sthg or so? undecided
Re: Please delete your posts so i can delete the thread by sistawoman: 11:22pm On Oct 06, 2008
As I was on my way home from work it acquired to me that it might be someone who i placed on ignore via YIM.

I would like for the moderators to verify or deny if it is treadstone.

We shared some words on YIM and I told him i did not want to talk to him because i did not like him on the boards.

He threatened me and I put him on ignore.
Re: Please delete your posts so i can delete the thread by sistawoman: 11:25pm On Oct 06, 2008
darefestus:

I said i came to NL looking to learn everything i could about what made my hubby tick and his customs.
Re: Please delete your posts so i can delete the thread by Akinagirl(f): 12:05am On Oct 07, 2008
Like i said, dont worry about it much. Go on about your biz, he will disapear.
Re: Please delete your posts so i can delete the thread by Nobody: 7:10am On Oct 07, 2008
Akinagirl:

Like i said, don't worry about it much. Go on about your biz, [b]he [/b]will disapear.

He or She?
Re: Please delete your posts so i can delete the thread by spikedcylinder: 10:34am On Oct 07, 2008
I have always been a sistawoman supporter but now, I'm really confused. Who is playing th pranks?
Re: Please delete your posts so i can delete the thread by tope2000(f): 11:32am On Oct 07, 2008
sistawoman:

As I was on my way home from work it acquired to me that it might be someone who i placed on ignore via YIM.

I would like for the moderators to verify or deny if it is treadstone.

We shared some words on YIM and I told him i did not want to talk to him because i did not like him on the boards.

He threatened me and I put him on ignore.

shocked shocked shocked shocked
i remember him
he is a police officer looking for a girl to date lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Please delete your posts so i can delete the thread by Uche2nna(m): 2:14pm On Oct 07, 2008
tope2000:

shocked shocked shocked shocked
i remember him
he is a police officer looking for a girl to date lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

cheesy

More comedy. No wonder they say Nigerians are the happiest people on earth angry
Re: Please delete your posts so i can delete the thread by spikedcylinder: 2:17pm On Oct 07, 2008
shocked shocked shocked shocked cheesy
Re: Please delete your posts so i can delete the thread by StephenP(m): 7:12pm On Oct 07, 2008
I love how so many mysteries are surfacing at the same time. Razorr's thread gave me a rush with its twists and turns and now this . . .
Re: Please delete your posts so i can delete the thread by rubi(f): 5:39pm On Oct 08, 2008
A wake up call to others
Re: Please delete your posts so i can delete the thread by Scopium: 7:10pm On Oct 09, 2008
[size=13pt]*Just passing through, do your thing*

Are they awake now
[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NMAT...Fynestboi wins the Most Level-Headed Moderator 2013...Congratulations!! / Why Women Breast Are Getting Bigger / Relocating To Aba, Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.