Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Please delete your posts so i can delete the thread - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please delete your posts so i can delete the thread (3419 Views)

Freedom To Delete Your Account If You Wish To Leave Nairaland. / How To Delete Your Previous Post / Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please delete your posts so i can delete the thread by Sauron1: 9:12pm On Oct 06, 2008
sistawoman:

Why not?  Explain to me why i can't make a request?

Sistawoman, PM the Admin and ask him to send the IP addy to you.
Re: Please delete your posts so i can delete the thread by tope2000(f): 9:16pm On Oct 06, 2008
wats going on

why i'm i always late
Re: Please delete your posts so i can delete the thread by jennykadri: 9:18pm On Oct 06, 2008
sistawoman u have d right to ask d admin the ip of d guy whos been claiming to be ur husband on dis forum

ask him,hes supposed to give it to u
Re: Please delete your posts so i can delete the thread by StephenP(m): 9:22pm On Oct 06, 2008
sistawoman:

how bout this when you see my name, you know over there on the left side the page, skip my post.

then you don't have to read or see or know about, then it is not a rub in your face.

Thats what i do to certain people.  If i don't like the person or feel they have nothing to contribute i don't open their threads and skip their posts or only scan for my name and I keep it moving.

Like it or lump it i will continue to be me.

Everything aint for Everybody.

Well, don't trip when people like mr.sistrwmn show up.

jennykadri:

sistawoman u have d right to ask d admin the ip of d guy whos been claiming to be ur husband on this forum

ask him,hes supposed to give it to u

I don't see how that IP bidness would help. Sistawoman still won't change. Soon sistwmnexhubby would "reveal" himself.
Re: Please delete your posts so i can delete the thread by eldee(m): 9:22pm On Oct 06, 2008
sistawoman:

Why not?  Explain to me why i can't make a request?
I just did . . . if sum next random person comes on Nland and says she's Eldee . . . that's different
Neither Seun nor any other moderator is held with any responsibility to protect the identity of anyone that's not a member of Nairaland

You created the character Mr Sistawoma[/i]n in the first place, you told everyone his likes and dislikes, you told them his life history, this person just decided to register a username for the character

Seun trying to trace [i]Mrsistawoman
will be like him tracing sumone for insulting Obasanjo
As I said before 'The only time you'll have a case against him is if he impersonated sumone on NL'
As at now there's no proof that mrsistawoman is not your husband playing sum pranks at his place of work
Re: Please delete your posts so i can delete the thread by jennykadri: 9:26pm On Oct 06, 2008
StephenP:

Well, don't trip when people like mr.sistrwmn show up.

I don't see how that IP bidness would help. Sistawoman still won't change. Soon sistwmnexhubby would "reveal" himself.

it might not help,but lets all be frank,sistawoman has a right to be curious about who's claiming to be her husband on dis forum

ive blamed her ,and told her to watch the way shes spreading her family matters here,its obvious dat dis mr sistawoman posts have offended her a little,and dats why she wants to know who the person is

if she asks seun to tell her ,hes suppsoed to,she has d right to know,they r exceptions to some rules
Re: Please delete your posts so i can delete the thread by Sauron1: 9:29pm On Oct 06, 2008
eldee:

I just did . . . if sum next random person comes on Nland and says she's Eldee . . . that's different
Neither Seun nor any other moderator is held with any responsibility to protect the identity of anyone that's not a member of Nairaland

You created the character Mr Sistawoma[/i]n in the first place, you told everyone his likes and dislikes, you told them his life history, this person just decided to register a username for the character

As I said before 'The only time you'll have a case against him is if he impersonated sumone on NL'
As at now there's no proof that mrsistawoman is not your husband playing sum pranks at his place of work

Eldee, slow your roll. . . . . . . . .Cut this woman some slack, will ya??

Sistawoman is not an African. . . . .This place is a new experience to her and she's just learning the ropes.
Western women don't really see their private lives as something to be locked in a vault.
They discuss their sex lives openly like we analyse games between Man Utd and Arsenal.
Lets hope she's learnt a lesson or two from this ugly incident. cool
Re: Please delete your posts so i can delete the thread by tope2000(f): 9:30pm On Oct 06, 2008
jennykadri:

it might not help,but lets all be frank,sistawoman has a right to be curious about who's claiming to be her husband on this forum

ive blamed her ,and told her to watch the way shes spreading her family matters here,its obvious that this mr sistawoman posts have offended her a little,and that is why she wants to know who the person is

if she asks seun to tell her ,hes suppsoed to,she has d right to know,they r exceptions to some rules

I agree but sistawoman need to watch what she type all the same undecided
Re: Please delete your posts so i can delete the thread by jennykadri: 9:35pm On Oct 06, 2008
tope2000:

I agree but sistawoman need to watch what she type all the same undecided

i said that before

the only problem sistawoman has is never heeding to people advises,there was a time we quarelled about this,and i know she still thinks i hate her,shes married to a nigerian,and I'm a nigerian,its only a nigerian that will tell her the truth,if she wants to marry a white fine,she can as well go to cnn and tell them haow many times she makeslove to her man

she asked for an advise,she told us from the onset that she wants to knwo more about the nigerian culture,and i was telling her smthings but the woman refused to listen

now that smone is playing pranks wt her hubby ,shes getting all worked up,whoever it is ,is using her words against her

For once i agree wt eldee on d case about not been sure if her hsuband is d one playing pranks wt her,i also said that at first

because d man said sthgs about disagreeing wt sistawoman on sm issues and that is why she went to seek advise from the religion section,which she did

so,everything looks smhow

let her learn from this
Re: Please delete your posts so i can delete the thread by Uche2nna(m): 9:36pm On Oct 06, 2008
tope2000:

I agree but sistawoman need to watch w[b]hat she type all the same[/b] undecided

Not only what she types. I think she also needs to delete the pics of her lovely children from her profile. NL is not a place where U open up all ur bizness for all and sundry. Ur life should remain what it is ----- UR LIFE.
Re: Please delete your posts so i can delete the thread by HRhotness(f): 9:38pm On Oct 06, 2008
Y'all encourage sistawoman by replying all her posts. . .  and now u r d same folk saying she talks too much about her family matters. . .  if u had a problem with it, why d hell do y'all keep replying her posts then?

It is her choice to discuss whatver she feels like on d forum, that doesnt give anyone d right to disrespect her d way d dude claiming to be her husband has done
Re: Please delete your posts so i can delete the thread by jennykadri: 9:39pm On Oct 06, 2008
HR.hotness:

Y'all encourage sistawoman by replying all her posts. . .  and now u r d same folk saying she talks too much about her family matters. . .  if u had a problem with it, why d hell do y'all keep replying her posts then?

It is her choice to discuss whatver she feels like on d forum, that doesnt give anyone d right to disrespect her d way d dude claiming to be her husband has done

i think it should be some of u,not y'all undecided
Re: Please delete your posts so i can delete the thread by tope2000(f): 9:39pm On Oct 06, 2008
jennykadri:

i said that before

the only problem sistawoman has is never heeding to people advises,there was a time we quarelled about this,and i know she still thinks i hate her,shes married to a nigerian,and I'm a nigerian,its only a nigerian that will tell her the truth,if she wants to marry a white fine,she can as well go to cnn and tell them haow many times she makeslove to her man

she asked for an advise,she told us from the onset that she wants to knwo more about the nigerian culture,and i was telling her smthings but the woman refused to listen

now that smone is playing pranks wt her hubby ,shes getting all worked up,whoever it is ,is using her words against her

For once i agree wt eldee on d case about not been sure if her hsuband is d one playing pranks wt her,i also said that at first

because d man said sthgs about disagreeing wt sistawoman on sm issues and that is why she went to seek advise from the religion section,which she did

so,everything looks smhow

let her learn from this

This na serious matter ooo
Re: Please delete your posts so i can delete the thread by Uche2nna(m): 9:40pm On Oct 06, 2008
HR.hotness:

Y'all encourage sistawoman by replying all her posts. . .  and now u r d same folk saying she talks too much about her family matters. . .  if u had a problem with it, why d hell do y'all keep replying her posts then.

U think we dont know that?  undecided

What happens if one psycho decides to violate her rights
Re: Please delete your posts so i can delete the thread by eldee(m): 9:41pm On Oct 06, 2008
~Sauron~:

Eldee, slow your roll. . . . . . . . .Cut this woman some slack, will ya??

Sistawoman is not an African. . . . .This place is a new experience to her and she's just learning the ropes.
Western women don't really see their private lives as something to be locked in a vault.
They discuss their sex lives openly like we analyse games between Man Utd and Arsenal.
Lets hope she's learnt a lesson or two from this ugly incident. cool
That's the problem, she's not learnt her lesson . . .

Even here in the UK, we know how scared we are of ID theft
Having only my name and phone number will give you the power to create a new credit card in my name

She sees it as, 'sumone impersonated my husband, he should get punished', but she's forgotten that she created the whole problem
You need to help her get out of this victim position and take responsibilty for her mistakes . . .
Re: Please delete your posts so i can delete the thread by sistawoman: 9:43pm On Oct 06, 2008
eldee:

Because my husband cant do it at work.

Again there is so much of his life that I have not shared. I think i shared far more about me and what i like and dislike then him. I have shared lots of my history on this board.

Tell me what my husband likes and dislikes please share.

I have every right in the world to ASK for what i want. Now if you dont want Seun to give me the ip address then that is something you should take up with Seun, not me. But as far as what I have to do there are only 2 things I cant control. The fact that I am Black and the fact that I will Die one day. Everything is in my power to do.

Because i tell my business not give someone else the right to try to use that business against me on the forum. That is hatred/jealousy/bitterness and childish.

So i can ASK till the cows come home, Seun can grant my request or not grant my request that is his decision.

Actually all this imposter is trying to do is silence me. They are not using anything I have said on this forum against me but instead keeps saying

See I am a conservative Nigerian and would not like to discuss my family too openly, so permit my being rather laconic about this

These are the things that annoy me. Very private things have been discussed in the public and you people are adding fire! Please, I want to close this thread, how do I do it. I have taken the various advices. I am not immature, i am just disturbed by her lack of private sense. Anyway, that is not for you people to know

The fact of the matter is he/she is pretending to be my husband just because they want to “teach” me a lesson. Which then makes the list of suspects short to those that have openly said I say too much.

Tell me or don’t tell me, MY REAL HUSBAND has no problem with what I say here. He is the only person’s approval I seek.
Re: Please delete your posts so i can delete the thread by jennykadri: 9:44pm On Oct 06, 2008
tope2000:

This na serious matter ooo

yea,cos the man had already told us dat she thinks he cant use a computer at work,even b4 she said it,the man  talk am b4 her
Re: Please delete your posts so i can delete the thread by tope2000(f): 9:47pm On Oct 06, 2008
Then its sumone very close to her or her family undecided
someone that knows she come on NL lipsrsealed
Re: Please delete your posts so i can delete the thread by sistawoman: 9:47pm On Oct 06, 2008
jennykadri:

yea,because the man had already told us that she thinks he can't use a computer at work,even before she said it,the man  talk am before her

He/she was assuming my husband has access to a pc at work.
Re: Please delete your posts so i can delete the thread by Sauron1: 9:48pm On Oct 06, 2008
eldee:

Having only my name and phone number will give you the power to create a new credit card in my name

I am yet to see her name and number on NL so she hasn't said a lot. grin cheesy grin
It's just unfortunate some twisted loser had to take his stupidity to the next level and created a username to disrespect Sistawoman.
She would learn from this.

She sees it as, 'sumone impersonated my husband, he should get punished', but she's forgotten that she created the whole problem
You need to help her get out of this victim position and take responsibilty for her mistakes . . .

Sistawoman needs to hire me as her attorney!!!
Let it be known i charge-a-LOT. tongue
Re: Please delete your posts so i can delete the thread by sistawoman: 9:50pm On Oct 06, 2008
eldee:

Oh please educate me.  What have I shared that you can use to steal my identity or that of my husbands?
Re: Please delete your posts so i can delete the thread by jennykadri: 9:52pm On Oct 06, 2008
sistawoman:

He/she was assuming my husband has access to a pc at work.

is it dat ur husband does not have access to pc at work? cos dis was the posters statement

MrSisterwm:

angry  This is my problem with you.[b] You believe I am not smart at all to even use the internet at work? [/b]Sometimes you ,  well we shall discuss the rest at home. When I come home not smiling, then unserstand why. undecided
Re: Please delete your posts so i can delete the thread by sistawoman: 9:53pm On Oct 06, 2008
jennykadri:

is it that ur husband does not have access to pc at work? because this was the posters statement

The poster is an impostor and this statement tells me so.

I am headed home for the day. See yall online later. . . Maybe
Re: Please delete your posts so i can delete the thread by eldee(m): 9:56pm On Oct 06, 2008
HR.hotness:

Erm . . . anyone has a right to register any username on NL, the dude just chose 'mrsistawoman'
Anyone has a right to say what he likes about his relationships/fantasies . . . he/she just chose to say he was married to sum sistawoman
Yes it's childish, but does that make it a crime??

sistawoman:

Because my husband can't do it at work.
Again there is so much of his life that I have not shared. I think i shared far more about me and what i like and dislike then him. I have shared lots of my history on this board.
Tell me what my husband likes and dislikes please share.

I have every right in the world to ASK for what i want. Now if you don't want Seun to give me the ip address then that is something you should take up with Seun, not me. But as far as what I have to do there are only 2 things I can't control. The fact that I am Black and the fact that I will Die one day. Everything is in my power to do.
Because i tell my business not give someone else the right to try to use that business against me on the forum. That is hatred/jealousy/bitterness and childish.
So i can ASK till the cows come home, Seun can grant my request or not grant my request that is his decision.
Actually all this imposter is trying to do is silence me. They are not using anything I have said on this forum against me but instead keeps saying

The fact of the matter is he/she is pretending to be my husband just because they want to “teach” me a lesson. Which then makes the list of suspects short to those that have openly said I say too much.
Your husband cannot do it at work don't mean nuffin!!! You still can't prove it

Oi, I told you I don't give a Bleep if you're Asian or if you'll die next week, what I'm saying is, you had a right to your privacy and you decided to waste it
You don't have a right to disturb any chick/bloke that decides to have fun with the advantage

Seun can grant the request, yes . . . but remember he'll be illegally giving out sumone's private info to you
Re: Please delete your posts so i can delete the thread by jennykadri: 9:56pm On Oct 06, 2008
sistawoman:

The poster is an impostor and this statement tells me so.

u still havent answered my question,does ur husband have access to pc at his work place?
Re: Please delete your posts so i can delete the thread by HRhotness(f): 9:58pm On Oct 06, 2008
Uche2nna:

U think we don't know that?  undecided

What happens if one psycho decides to violate her rights

My point is, d focus shd be on whoever is doin this, rather than on sistawoman for what she has said or not said on NL
Re: Please delete your posts so i can delete the thread by sistawoman: 9:59pm On Oct 06, 2008
jennykadri:

u still havent answered my question,does ur husband have access to pc at his work place?

No he does not.  That is why i say they are not really my husband or anyone who knows me well.  Which also cuts the list down.  Cuz those from here that know me, know my husband does not have access to a pc at work.
Re: Please delete your posts so i can delete the thread by tope2000(f): 10:00pm On Oct 06, 2008
HR.hotness:

My point is, d focus should be on whoever is doin this, rather than on sistawoman for what she has said or not said on NL

Well that is whole point of the thread but the moderators aint helping, Are they? undecided
Re: Please delete your posts so i can delete the thread by eldee(m): 10:01pm On Oct 06, 2008
~Sauron~:

I am yet to see her name and number on NL so she hasn't said a lot. grin cheesy grin
It's just unfortunate some twisted loser had to take his stupidity to the next level and created a username to disrespect Sistawoman.
She would learn from this.
Hehehe . . . I was actually waiting for that one
The way she was going I was expecting her to come online one day to tell us her Paypoint passcode grin grin

Yeah . . . I know this loser was daft, but I'll just say the end will sumhow justify the means cheesy
Re: Please delete your posts so i can delete the thread by jennykadri: 10:01pm On Oct 06, 2008
HR.hotness:

My point is, d focus should be on whoever is doin this, rather than on sistawoman for what she has said or not said on NL

wat she did and said is exactly wat brought about dis

sistawoman:

No he does not.  That is why i say they are not really my husband or anyone who knows me well.  Which also cuts the list down.  because those from here that know me, know my husband does not have access to a pc at work.

ok,ask seun  to tell u ,who the ip matches wt here on d forum,hes not allowed to give u the ip address,but he can tell u who it matches with
Re: Please delete your posts so i can delete the thread by Okijajuju1(m): 10:06pm On Oct 06, 2008
WTF is going on in here?? - Just curious
Re: Please delete your posts so i can delete the thread by HRhotness(f): 10:08pm On Oct 06, 2008
jenny abeg cool down for d babe sha grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Women Breast Are Getting Bigger / Relocating To Aba, Abia State / Jayon Begs For Forgiveness From Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.