Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple - Pets (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple (138415 Views)

Snap And Upload Your Dogs Here [season 3 2016 Edition] / Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] / Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Tochex101(m): 10:46am On Sep 19, 2020
Freelane33:
Eddy
What breed is Eddy
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Tochex101(m): 10:46am On Sep 19, 2020
vicjoke:
Tiller
Nice, what breed is Tiller
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by chukskafor(m): 8:10pm On Sep 21, 2020
chukskafor:
More pix of my girl.
A BRIEF HISTORY OF MY PET DOG
She can eat for Africa......
The mother is a decedent of pure breed Japanese medium sized dog called shiba inu but due to lack of management by the current owner, was left to roam free in the street as a street girl, thus leading to an unholy copulation between her and an unknown male which could be of any breed and she littered them six females and a male on the 15th of April 2020 (the reason I tagged the pup a shiba /local mixed)
I am so heart broken because some unscrupulous element connived together and stole my dog while we where not around....sobbs
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by chukskafor(m): 8:11pm On Sep 21, 2020
chukskafor:
IT'S PARIS AGAIN

This little bugger is a bunch of energy and can doll out trouble worth more than ten times its size.
With Paris, there's never a dull moment, and my kids love it crazy
Paris has been stolen by only God knows who
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by chukskafor(m): 8:12pm On Sep 21, 2020
chukskafor:
DOG NAME: PARIS
BREED: SHIBA INU/LOCAL MIX (though there's more of the jap inu feature than the local in it)
D. O. B: 17TH APRIL, 2020
They stole my dog
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by SpiritFree: 8:33pm On Sep 21, 2020
Thanks. From Jos.. And she's straight back
donnie:

Cute. I need a male slant back GSD. Where did you get yours?
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by chukskafor(m): 8:33pm On Sep 21, 2020
After they stole my dog paris, my kids kept enquiring about their dog when they returned from their joirney........
Grandma to the rescue; gifted them a cauc puppy in replacement for paris the shiba inu.
Ladies and gentlemen in the house, join me to welcome Bruce the Caucasian and the newest memeber of the family
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by chukskafor(m): 8:38pm On Sep 21, 2020
Grandma to the rescue, she presented us with a Caucasian puppy
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Valtteri: 10:49am On Sep 25, 2020
Rex20:
Rex 8 weeks

Permission to hug your dog... he’s too cute.

I have an Eskimo too. He’s 7 weeks. Spends most of his time sleeping.

1 Like

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Rex20: 8:14pm On Sep 25, 2020
Valtteri:

Permission to hug your dog... he’s too cute.

I have an Eskimo too. He’s 7 weeks. Spends most of his time sleeping.

Permission granted, your pup is super cute. Enjoy this moment and get set for a hyper pup full of activity as he grows older.
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Vicar2015(m): 11:39pm On Sep 25, 2020
Ghost is 8 weeks...rate my pup

8 Likes

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Valtteri: 5:29am On Sep 26, 2020
Rex20:

Permission granted, your pup is super cute. Enjoy this moment and get set for a hyper pup full of activity as he grows older.

Thank you.
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Valtteri: 5:30am On Sep 26, 2020
Vicar2015:

Your boy is so handsome.

Did you just get him?
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Vicar2015(m): 7:15am On Sep 26, 2020
Thanks Got him at 4 weeks
Valtteri:

Your boy is so handsome.

Did you just get him?
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by ebonyoyas(m): 8:01am On Sep 26, 2020
Cute,neat and lovely pup u got dere .. straight or slant ?
Vicar2015:
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Vicar2015(m): 10:50am On Sep 26, 2020
ebonyoyas:
Cute,neat and lovely pup u got dere .. straight or slant ?
he is straight....pictures from 3 weeks ago

2 Likes

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Valtteri: 11:14am On Sep 26, 2020
Vicar2015:
Thanks Got him at 4 weeks

Aww. But isn’t 4 weeks too young to be away from his mum
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Vicar2015(m): 2:27pm On Sep 26, 2020
Valtteri:

Aww. But isn’t 4 weeks too young to be away from his mum
I agree but he has adapted nicely...well behaved too.

1 Like

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Vicar2015(m): 2:28pm On Sep 26, 2020
Valtteri:

Your boy is so handsome.

Did you just get him?
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by ebonyoyas(m): 4:45pm On Sep 26, 2020
Looks adorable.. grin grin
Vicar2015:
he is straight....pictures from 3 weeks ago
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by ayobamiakinrind(m): 11:14pm On Sep 27, 2020
Snap your pet and upload the picture here (with the name of the pet). Let's Have fun!!

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by golamike: 12:26pm On Oct 01, 2020
Bella (Caucasian) is 4 months

1 Like

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by bodun605(m): 9:38pm On Oct 01, 2020
Brandy, GSD, a year 10 months

1 Like

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by donnie(m): 3:11pm On Oct 02, 2020
Bruno my Boerboel puppy is 2 months.
Sheba my GSD just clocked 2ys.

1 Like

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by wizi44(m): 3:42pm On Oct 03, 2020
bodun605:
Brandy, GSD, a year 10 months
why did you tie the dogs legs
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by bodun605(m): 2:12pm On Oct 04, 2020
wizi44:
why did you tie the dogs legs

That was during pregnancy, so she doesn't stretch and lose the issue. She later gave birth to 9 pups, almost at 6 weeks now

1 Like

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by playces: 10:47pm On Oct 04, 2020
Jake, my neighbors. He's 2 yrs

1 Like

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by hammariise(m): 10:49pm On Oct 04, 2020
playces:
Jake, my neighbors. He's 2 yrs
What breed is he?
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by ayobamiakinrind(m): 11:30pm On Oct 04, 2020
hammariise:

What breed is he?
Caucasian shepherd
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by playces: 8:40am On Oct 05, 2020
hammariise:

What breed is he?
They said it's Caucasian but to me, it's sarplaninac. It has very close resemblance to CO
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Maxitomxane(m): 12:54pm On Oct 10, 2020
Meet Fluorish,My Bullmastiff.

2 Likes

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by donnie(m): 1:13pm On Oct 14, 2020
See my Boerboel puppy. grin

Also my beautiful GSD. She's not well. embarassed
I need a drug that can cure or help a dog suffering from ascites? Was told I can only keep managing it with antibiotics, removing abdominal fluid again and again or I leave it to die.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (Reply)

Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd / How To Make Your Dog More Aggressive / Pitbull Or Rottweiler: Which Is More Dangerous?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.