Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,712 members, 7,824,022 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple - Pets (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple (138412 Views)

Snap And Upload Your Dogs Here [season 3 2016 Edition] / Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] / Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by capt20gen20: 2:52pm On Oct 15, 2020
I got these female beauty 2 weeks ago from Abuja. please it is written on the card that it's a boerbel. can anyone help confirm. she is 8 months old

I got it alongside a rottweiler that is still very shy, I couldn't hold her to snap. Also 8 months old

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by chloedogie(m): 7:54am On Oct 18, 2020
Meet Erita my troublesome indoor Lhasa Apso.

2 Likes

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by wizi44(m): 10:21am On Oct 18, 2020
capt20gen20:
I got these female beauty 2 weeks ago from Abuja. please it is written on the card that it's a boerbel. can anyone help confirm. she is 8 months old

I got it alongside a rottweiler that is still very shy, I couldn't hold her to snap. Also 8 months old
boerboel ke. if that is what is on the card, sorry, you were duper because it looks more like a gsd. caucasian cross to me undecided
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by capt20gen20: 2:12pm On Oct 18, 2020
wizi44:
boerboel ke. if that is what is on the card, sorry, you were duper because it looks more like a gsd. caucasian cross to me undecided

thanks, i got it from my elder brother who is a breeder based in Abuja. He said his parents are boerbel but I am just confused. More pics
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Geepee77(m): 10:44pm On Nov 29, 2020
capt20gen20:

thanks, i got it from my elder brother who is a breeder based in Abuja. He said his parents are boerbel but I am just confused. More pics

That can never be a boerboel, browse 8 months boerboel on Google and see the difference.
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by LabbieSmallz00(m): 6:09pm On Dec 01, 2020
Male pitbull puppy is ready for new home!!!
Location- Sango Ota Ogun State

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Chineyo: 9:37pm On Dec 01, 2020
WE STUD, WE BREED AND WE SELL
WhatsApp and call :- 08142683553

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Rex20: 8:23pm On Dec 06, 2020
LabbieSmallz00:
Male pitbull puppy is ready for new home!!!
Location- Sango Ota Ogun State

In have a 9 months plus neutered American Eskimo for a new home in Abuja.

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Niania(f): 7:00am On Dec 10, 2020
Please what breed is this puppy and everything about the care

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by layi1(m): 6:46pm On Jun 26, 2021
Alsheshan/ German sherpard puppies (5 weeks old) for sale: 40k located @Abeokuta, Ogun State. 07066018569

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Freelane33(m): 8:21pm On Jun 26, 2021
KRANE .. R.I.P

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Freelane33(m): 8:24pm On Jun 26, 2021
Evidence is now with the new owner . I was sick and couldn’t take care of him so I gave him out that year . He’s now 4 years . I’ll get his present pics

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by hasina3adaugo: 6:08pm On Jun 27, 2021
okay
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Kidapet1(m): 3:59pm On Nov 26, 2021
My boy is going to be 6 month in some weeks call him Arturo very aggressive and won’t tolerate stranger �

2 Likes

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Bombay1991: 5:26pm On Nov 26, 2021
Her name is Anfield…. Caucasian Shepherd Dog. 9weeks and 2days.

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Malivelihood: 5:47pm On Nov 26, 2021
Meet Bruster 11 Months Male Lhasa Apso available for a new home.
Note: Serious Buyer Only

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Bombay1991: 9:24am On Nov 27, 2021
Please how much do you want to sell…. I really want to buy
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by niceface(m): 3:32pm On Nov 27, 2021
Name: Scout
Breed: Caucasian

1 Like

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by niceface(m): 3:42pm On Nov 27, 2021
Scout

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by letdemno: 7:41am On Nov 28, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfFQMGe_obA
Do you think you know everything about cats?.
There are somethings you haven't thought about. You may even have heard some misconceptions about cats which have been accepted as fact for a long time. LETDEMNO brings you these amazing facts about cats you probably didn't know.
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Consray(f): 11:33am On Dec 31, 2021
Met my baby.... guinea pig

2 Likes

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Consray(f): 11:35am On Dec 31, 2021
Meet my baby.... guinea pig

1 Like

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Geepee77(m): 6:48pm On Dec 31, 2021
capt20gen20:

This cannot be 8 months boerboel, its mix breed.
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Nigerianlad: 9:01pm On Dec 31, 2021
Jack and Jake
German shepherd

1 Like

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Tochex101(m): 9:11pm On Dec 31, 2021
Consray:

Do they recognize you?
Are they in anyway affectionate towards you?
Can you classify them as intelligent?
I’m sorry, just curious...
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Consray(f): 1:19pm On Jan 01, 2022
Tochex101:

Do they recognize you?
Are they in anyway affectionate towards you?
Can you classify them as intelligent?
I’m sorry, just curious...
I think they do recognise, coz when ever you come around there is this noise they do, but mostly when they're hungry.
I can't really tell of that of affection, but they're really friendly.....

Talking of intelligence yea they're but you can't compare their with that of a dog �.

But they're one sure lovely pet that you will love to keep especially for children coz they can't harm and very low in maintenance.

1 Like

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Tochex101(m): 12:06am On Jan 02, 2022
Consray:
I think they do recognise, coz when ever you come around there is this noise they do, but mostly when they're hungry.
I can't really tell of that of affection, but they're really friendly.....

Talking of intelligence yea they're but you can't compare their with that of a dog �.

But they're one sure lovely pet that you will love to keep especially for children coz they can't harm and very low in maintenance.
Understandable......thank you

1 Like

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by superemmy(m): 10:08am On Jan 03, 2022
My boy Leo the Black Lion

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Maxitomxane(m): 9:11pm On Jan 03, 2022
Good Evening!
What an exotic pet...How much did you get him?
Consray:

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 03, 2022
[color=#990000][/color] my pup, tokyo formally know as Rio.

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by JustAndy(m): 6:45am On Oct 04, 2022
Meet my Baby aka shakara queen

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (Reply)

Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd / How To Make Your Dog More Aggressive / Pitbull Or Rottweiler: Which Is More Dangerous?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.