Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,990 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

NMA Strike; Doctors Are Wicked!!! (must Read) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NMA Strike; Doctors Are Wicked!!! (must Read) (1933 Views)

I Wish To Quit nairaland.com, the mods are wicked! / Women Are Wicked Crying / Who Contributes More To The Society: Doctors Or Teachers??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NMA Strike; Doctors Are Wicked!!! (must Read) by eduxerxes: 8:38pm On Jul 01, 2014
Doctors are wicked-----They embarked on strike today for foolish reason.
Here their reason -

(1) FG should not appoint non-doctors as chief medical director.
Is this not selfishness ?
Is it only doctors that work in the hospital?
why will they go on strike for this selfish reason and suffer patients ?

(2) Only doctors should be made consultants- other workers who work in the hospital no matter their qualification should not be made a consultant?
-Is this not the height of wickedness and selfishness by doctors?
So if a staff of the hospital have Ph.D, he should not be a consultant when their mates working at other places are consultants ?

(3)Only doctors should be made directors---
Ladies and gentlemen, the law says anyone on level 15 is a director in the civil service--- so why will doctors say that only them should be made directors and other workers who rise to level 15 should not be made a directors ?

(4)Level skipping---they want doctors to also skip levels like other- now these bunch of murderers called doctors wants to enjoy what others are enjoying but they dont want others to enjoy what they are enjoying----

it is based on these 4 reasons they went on strike-----
It is quite understandable that they deserve certain financial allowances they are seeking BUT...it wont be well with doctors--
people are already dying in the hospitals because they went on strike for selfish reasons---
they wil reap what they have sown.

I have so many doctor friends, and I would like them to please correct this very impression.
What you just read now has gone viral on the net.
Trust social media.
Is this post true ?
Another one I also read sometime here on Nairaland said that doctors are demanding for special plate numbers and Sirens.
Please, a doctor or someone that knows better should guide us on this issue.

My take is; Doctors' Strike Can Never Be Justified, Philosophically.

Anyone ?
Re: NMA Strike; Doctors Are Wicked!!! (must Read) by Waspy(m): 8:56pm On Jul 01, 2014
Na only for Nigeria those half-baked, ego-pumped quacks get space to dey do this kain sh!!t,........ beefing co-workers, who also gat their own dreams and aspirations. #localChampions. *spits*
Re: NMA Strike; Doctors Are Wicked!!! (must Read) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 01, 2014
I pity this nation... If this was to be in europe.... These doctors would be sacked before the commencement of the strike... You dear not joke/tamper with a persons life... They are threatening the existence of mankind in this nation... There is God o

1 Like

Re: NMA Strike; Doctors Are Wicked!!! (must Read) by osevicky(f): 10:37am On Jul 03, 2014
The strike is based on challenges in the health sector not on any selfish agenda as you wrongly assume. Check this out and stop displaying such ignorance on a public forum pls.... http://www.nationalnma.org/newsview.php?id=121
Re: NMA Strike; Doctors Are Wicked!!! (must Read) by kinguwem: 12:21pm On Jul 03, 2014
frankben: I pity this nation... If this were to be in Europe.... These doctors would be sacked before the commencement of the strike... You dare not joke/tamper with a person's life... They are threatening the existence of mankind in this nation... There is God o
On the contrary, doctors rarely go on strike in Europe because their demands are usually attended to promptly. On few occasions that they went on strike, their demands were met within few hours. Its only in Nigeria that doctors go on strike for months.

(1) (Reply)

If You See These 13 Symptoms, Do A HIV Test Immediately Abeg / Obama Foundation Fellowship 2018/2019 For Civic Innovators / ASUU Suspends Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.