Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,923 members, 7,952,717 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:13 PM

Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World - Celebrities (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World (31741 Views)

Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet / Bisi Alimi, HIV+ Gay Activist & 'Husband' Adopt Baby Boy / Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by shaybebaby(f): 10:01pm On Jul 23, 2014
firstEVA: I am just doing my share of building the nation, my reward is in heaven grin
Hurry the fvck up and relocate there!

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by shaybebaby(f): 10:02pm On Jul 23, 2014
2sa2: Those of you supporting homosexuality, how do you even sleep at night? quite a shame!
Quite easily actually, after a night cap most nights.

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by shaybebaby(f): 10:05pm On Jul 23, 2014
firstEVA: GAY BASHING..... THE WAY TO GO!!! grin

I HOPE ALL GAYS REPENT AND SEAL UP THEIR ARSEHOLESS
And if they don't? You are quite obsessed with their anatomy. Sure you haven't got something you'd like to share?
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by khiaa(f): 10:09pm On Jul 23, 2014
Airforce1:

I'm not gay or bi
I'm 100percent straight

I love women

I didn't admited to being gay or bisexual

Dis-associates myself from a low life gay like u cuz I have a reputation to protect.

Honey I'm not gay, I'm strictly dickly just like you are. cheesy cheesy cheesy
I know you like women as well as men.
"Ain't No Shame In Your Game".

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Airforce1(m): 10:29pm On Jul 23, 2014
khiaa:

Honey I'm not gay, I'm strictly dickly just like you are. cheesy cheesy cheesy
I know you like women aswel as men.
"Ain't No Shame In Your Game".

Strictly dickly my foot

Hisses on u in every dialect of nigeria
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by khiaa(f): 2:57am On Jul 24, 2014
Airforce1:

Strictly dickly my foot

Hisses on u in every dialect of nigeria

Lol cheesy cheesy cheesy Hisses on me? Isn't that what gay men do?

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by khiaa(f): 3:15am On Jul 24, 2014
shoefreak: Chai.... the dude isn't even cute sef. if I'm gay, I won't do him.
Dem purple guys (u say gay, I say purple), are exciting. They are fashionable, trendy, smart, well-spoken, courteous, super cute but sometimes too vain. undecided the last pisses me off

See my son dey vex ooo. Na wo vex my Kevin like this? Me and am go enter one trouser oooo. grin

lol@ purple guys cheesy
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Airforce1(m): 4:25am On Jul 24, 2014
khiaa:

Lol cheesy cheesy cheesy Hisses on me? Isn't that what gay men do?

But I'm not gayy
I'm straight like 6'o clock

You're beginning to annoy me angry
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by khiaa(f): 6:45am On Jul 24, 2014
[quote author=

But I'm not gayy
I'm straight like 6'o clock

You're beginning to annoy me angry[/quote]

@Airforce1 Lol Aaaaaah Come on Airforce, don't be shy. Stand up and scream from the top of your lungs this little diddy. "Say It Loud I'm Gay And I'm Proud" cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Airforce1(m): 7:12am On Jul 24, 2014
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Bunchersstab(m): 7:33am On Jul 24, 2014
[quote author=khiaa][/quote] morning my dearest.

Can i plead for Airforce1
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Airforce1(m): 7:36am On Jul 24, 2014
Fresh air at last cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by oppinionated(f): 10:07am On Jul 24, 2014
reedbam: Wrong place! We don't celebrate this kind of people in this part of the world

Yes we do. Go Bisi!!!!! Go be whoever you are so long as it don't hurt no one

3 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by oppinionated(f): 10:10am On Jul 24, 2014
smiley This thread should be moved to FP. In my opinion. We should celebrate one of our own. I'm proud of Bisi. What he did was an incredibly brave thing to do

3 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by MRSANITY(m): 12:41pm On Jul 24, 2014
oppinionated: smiley This thread should be moved to FP. In my opinion. We should celebrate one of our own. I'm proud of Bisi. What he did was an incredibly brave thing to do
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, you can start by creating your own forum call it maybe Gayland.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 24, 2014
cheesy yes now. They fit in every place.
khiaa:

lol@ purple guys cheesy
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by oppinionated(f): 6:35pm On Jul 24, 2014
MRSANITY: HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, you can start by creating your own forum call it maybe Gayland.

In your mind now you made sense abi?
I can't trade words with u sweetheart. Go eat shit
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by khiaa(f): 8:27pm On Jul 24, 2014
Bunchersstab: morning my dearest.

Can i plead for Airforce1

Good afternoon my love. Yes you may plead for Airforce1. You can do anything you like cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 24, 2014
SimonAndal:
_

Well he's not a model, for starters.
And he's not Asian-looking.
He's awesome.
He's imaginary.

LOL!!! Imaginary?? Simon you'll never cease to amaze me. grin

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Airforce1(m): 8:42pm On Jul 24, 2014
khiaa:
Good afternoon my love. Yes you may plead for Airforce1. You can do anything you like cheesy

Why mention my name n your lousy post?
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by khiaa(f): 8:45pm On Jul 24, 2014
Airforce1:

Why mention my name n your lousy post?

Hello Airforce1: He asked me a question about you and I answered him. I hpoe you aren't taking this seriously, I'm just having fun with you. cheesy cheesy
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Airforce1(m): 8:51pm On Jul 24, 2014
khiaa:

Hello Airforce1: He asked me a question about you and I answered him. I hpoe you aren't taking this seriously, I'm just having fun with you. cheesy cheesy

Blink eyes and hisses
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by khiaa(f): 8:57pm On Jul 24, 2014
Airforce1:

Blink eyes and hisses

lol-- Stop hissing, you're going to run your blood pressure up.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Airforce1(m): 9:01pm On Jul 24, 2014
khiaa:

lol-- Stop hissing, you're going to run your blood pressure up.

Stalker!
Dem send u to me?
Why me?
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by khiaa(f): 9:04pm On Jul 24, 2014
Airforce1:

Stalker!
Dem send u to me?
Why me?

How am I the stalker when you are the one who posted to me 1st today, I had no intention in posting to you.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Airforce1(m): 9:09pm On Jul 24, 2014
khiaa:

How am I the stalker when you are the one who posted to me 1st today, I had no intention in posting to you.

I posted to you cuz u mentioned my name n one of your lousy posts

I didn't even knw u exist until u quoted me yesterday cheesy
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 24, 2014
This thread has proved to me that there are more gays in Nigeria than there are straight people. Damn!!!!! Can't believe that someone will ignore all these asses and enticing cleavage just to rock his d*ck on a moving wood or stone.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Bunchersstab(m): 10:57pm On Jul 24, 2014
khiaa:

Hw can a man be attracted to a man

*Dearest dont make me miss u more than i can handle*
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 24, 2014
Airforce1:

I'm not gay or bi
I'm 100percent straight

I love women

I didn't admited to being gay or bisexual

Dis-associates myself from a low life gay like u cuz I have a reputation to protect.
ur nt gay cause you've gt a rep to protect.well tatz one sily reason nt to be gay

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Airforce1(m): 11:32pm On Jul 24, 2014
Ignores the gay poster above me**
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by khiaa(f): 2:15am On Jul 25, 2014
Airforce1:

I posted to you cuz u mentioned my name n one of your lousy posts

I didn't even knw u exist until u quoted me yesterday cheesy

Stop stalking me, do not reply to this post just move on.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by khiaa(f): 2:28am On Jul 25, 2014
Bunchersstab:
Hw can a man be attracted to a man

*Dearest dont make me miss u more than i can handle*

There has always been men who are attracted to other men even as far back as biblical times.
I don't know why, but they say they were born that way, who am I to dispute how they feel. To answer your question, you would have to ask the men who are attracted to men, there are plenty of them on Nl.

Are you missing me honey? Come a little closer to me so that I can give you a big hug and kiss. "smooooches" cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Photo Of Simi's Mini Home Studio / Monalisa Chinda And Segun Arinze At Food Fair Event In Abuja (photos) / Lilian Esoro In Sexy Oufit To Golden Movie Awards (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.