Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,381 members, 7,822,788 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World - Celebrities (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World (31288 Views)

Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet / Bisi Alimi, HIV+ Gay Activist & 'Husband' Adopt Baby Boy / Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Bunchersstab(m): 12:50pm On Jul 27, 2014
shaybebaby:
Enough of the spitting already! You are either pregnant or a snake! They've heard you now jog on.
They should also stop quoting me..
did u tell them that
*Snake self na play*
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by shaybebaby(f): 1:00pm On Jul 27, 2014
Bunchersstab: They should also stop quoting me..
did u tell them that
*Snake self na play*
Wouldn't be quoted if you were not on thread that means something to them and obviously nothing to you. Live and let live. You hate their choices, fine. It's your prerogative and you are entitled to that.
But their are entitled to theirs as well. When I don't like something, I avoid it. You should do the same too.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Johnfavour(m): 1:04pm On Jul 27, 2014
shaybebaby:
Wouldn't be quoted if you were not on thread that means something to them and obviously nothing to you. Live and let live. You hate their choices, fine. It's your prerogative and you are entitled to that.
But their are entitled to theirs as well. When I don't like something, I avoid it. You should do the same too.
God bless you. No more No less #Dope
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by shaybebaby(f): 1:12pm On Jul 27, 2014
Johnfavour: God bless you. No more No less #Dope
It's all good Johnnyboy! The earth is big enough for all of us. I'd like to think you are doing your bit to stem the problem of overpopulation on this planet. Seeing as we need people to procreate less and put less strain on our already limited resources.
Have fun my friend, you only live once. In as much as you are not taking what is not freely given, you owe no one any explanation. Do not engage, that is what they want, a fight and it takes two to do that.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Bunchersstab(m): 1:26pm On Jul 27, 2014
shaybebaby:
Even if you are kind of right i still believe am obliged to let dem knw it's not proper...
*I bounce*
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by shaybebaby(f): 1:29pm On Jul 27, 2014
Bunchersstab: Even if you are kind of right i still believe am obliged to let dem knw it's not proper...
*I bounce*
Have a fab day. Mind the door on your way out!
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Bunchersstab(m): 1:34pm On Jul 27, 2014
shaybebaby:
Have a fab day. Mind the door on your way out!
Tnx alot. Wish u same
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 27, 2014

I'm curious, MiguelMi6, but why are you speaking for Hezron? It's not really rocket science to log on and post a comment every once in a while, is it? Just curious.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Johnfavour(m): 9:58am On Jul 28, 2014
Guys I want to create a thread where to write signs that some gals are dating tb. Jes to save some ppu 4rm hating gays, they think we r wicked but na condition make crayfish bend. Will it be ok?
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by MiguelMi6(m): 12:12pm On Jul 28, 2014
SimonAndal:
I'm curious, MiguelMi6, but why are you speaking for Hezron? It's not really rocket science to log on and post a comment every once in a while, is it? Just curious.
Hezron is a nairaland addict,whatever makes him log in means he wouldn't be leaving anytime soon,he promised himself to take a serious break from the online world.It's pertinent most times I relay some messages from him especially when we talk about nairaland.All through when his mother and fiance where in hospital,I was the only eye that allowed you guys no what's up.It's more like my habit nowadays though.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 28, 2014
MiguelMi6: Hezron is a nairaland addict,whatever makes him log in means he wouldn't be leaving anytime soon,he promised himself to take a serious break from the online world.It's pertinent most times I relay some messages from him especially when we talk about nairaland.All through when his mother and fiance where in hospital,I was the only eye that allowed you guys no what's up.It's more like my habit nowadays though.
_

It's weird, is all.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by MiguelMi6(m): 12:44pm On Jul 28, 2014
SimonAndal:
_

It's weird, is all.
k.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Ofu Obekpa Who Featured In 'Captain America' Shares Success Story / We Are All Thieves - Bobrisky Supports Okoro Blessing As She Threatens Suicide / Omah Lay: 'This Time Last Year, I Didn't Know People Would Ever Hear My Songs'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.