Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

A Tight Corner- Advice Needed!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Tight Corner- Advice Needed!!! (2946 Views)

Tight-Corner Situations Lovers Put Their Partners Through:Emusmith & Oliviaarims / Caught In The Middle (tight Corner) / Tight Corner By Az Mighty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Tight Corner- Advice Needed!!! by daveP(m): 7:36pm On Jul 02, 2014
lalasticlala: DaveP hiiiii
guy hwz d ministry, i dey o!
Re: A Tight Corner- Advice Needed!!! by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 04, 2014
M so sorry to say this!that girl is a fool,after 2pregnancies,I tot experience they say is d best teacher,didn't she learn frm her experience ni??if at all she cnt do without sex,there are ways of preventing pregnancy!!my own advice is that she shouldn't abort nd just face her parent!!she shld allow herself to be punished for her mistake
Re: A Tight Corner- Advice Needed!!! by daveP(m): 5:15pm On Jul 04, 2014
missyhorlah: M so sorry to say this!that girl is a fool,after 2pregnancies,I tot experience they say is d best teacher,didn't she learn frm her experience ni??if at all she cnt do without sex,there are ways of preventing pregnancy!!my own advice is that she shouldn't abort nd just face her parent!!she shld allow herself to be punished for her mistake
hw about if its her last chance@ having children,did u think of that too?
Re: A Tight Corner- Advice Needed!!! by DocAdray(f): 7:43pm On Jul 04, 2014
I'm trying so hard to refrain from throwing insults on the said girl (and guy)...

Well, she should better try to keep this 3rd pregnancy against all odds, you never can tell.
It may be difficult, but she should inform her parents...
Re: A Tight Corner- Advice Needed!!! by kayjuu(f): 8:21pm On Jul 21, 2014
My advice...she should be determined to live without the guy first. The only reason a guy would use her like that is if she has no life of her own and she depends on the guy to find herself. That said, she should take responsibilities for her mistakes...we all make mistakes. She should also keep the pregnancy and love the child. True, discriminations will come from all sides but then she has to stand tall and face her mountains. Lastly, she has to trust God to turn everything for the better.

1 Like

Re: A Tight Corner- Advice Needed!!! by Nobody: 12:39am On Jul 22, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: Operatiion tell her parents ni

Buh d girl sef lipsrsealed
no mind am. She like to dey kpokpos.... instead of her to apply wisdom... very dumb

1 Like

Re: A Tight Corner- Advice Needed!!! by uzoexcel(m): 8:40pm On Aug 07, 2014
2 abortions and 1 on the wayhaba man

in years to come na ds lady go sey do Ada Jesus as some1 said and sitting in the front row of church

but seriously telling ur parents if it was ur first time wouldav been somehw manageable...how the hell would d parents react when they find out their daughter has terminated two abortions and the parents may have been probably been knights of the church sef...kai

1 Like

Re: A Tight Corner- Advice Needed!!! by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 07, 2014
LogoDWhiz: She should come clean with her parents.. There's nothing greater than parental love..
They might scold her at first but then they will cone around.. Isn't going to be easy tho..

Since the guy has denied d pregnancy and it won't be advisable for her to abort the 3rd time.
....u av spoken my mind already....she needs her pple now...aldo,it might nt b easy atall...it ll take years for d wound to heal....she ll pass tru hell...but ll smile again..

2 Likes

Re: A Tight Corner- Advice Needed!!! by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:04pm On Aug 07, 2014
temigracie: ....u av spoken my mind already....she needs her pple now...aldo,it might nt b easy atall...it ll take years for d wound to heal....she ll pass tru hell...but ll smile again..

Thanks for seeing things thesame way.

Yeah. It will be a long hellish road, but at the end of it is happiness and joy.

1 Like

Re: A Tight Corner- Advice Needed!!! by daveP(m): 11:13pm On Aug 08, 2014
temigracie: ....u av spoken my mind already....she needs her pple now...aldo,it might nt b easy atall...it ll take years for d wound to heal....she ll pass tru hell...but ll smile again..
a few survive such wounds.some do but with scars to testify later on.its that hell that we dont know of now. Her parents, relatives, friend might start the 'hell' itself. We neva can tell.
She's reading as a guest,so keep up d positive advice. Thanks!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reasons Why You Should Encourage Your Friends To Try Wooing Your Woman / Guyz Can U Date A Virgin? No Sex Till Marriage Can U / 17 Romantic Things To Tell A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.