Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,810 members, 7,813,668 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

Don’t Work For APC, Jonathan, Mu’azu Beg Oyinlola - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Work For APC, Jonathan, Mu’azu Beg Oyinlola (21975 Views)

I’ll Free Lagosians From APC - Jonathan / Crashed 2015 Senatorial Deal: PDP Govs Angry With Jonathan, Mu’azu, Mark / Adamawa: How Jonathan, Mu’azu Saved Ribadu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Work For APC, Jonathan, Mu’azu Beg Oyinlola by sirhenry007(m): 12:25pm On Jul 02, 2014
hopilo:

You cannot solve the constant trouble from your sweetheart to get some sleep and the president cannot stop the bombing in the capital, the revolution should start in your house first.

Busted!!! grin grin grin
Re: Don’t Work For APC, Jonathan, Mu’azu Beg Oyinlola by ope2711(m): 12:33pm On Jul 02, 2014
Titiluvly: Mtchew...what's the difference btw Apc n Pdp
What's the difference btw 2+2 & 2*2 Is 4 different from 4
Re: Don’t Work For APC, Jonathan, Mu’azu Beg Oyinlola by lakeside025(m): 1:20pm On Jul 02, 2014
Before you cancompare Ekiti election to Osun state(my state) election, travel to Ekiti to learn the behaviour of people of ekiti psychologist define learning as relatively permanent change in behaviour due to experience and practice. I school and i stayed for some times in ekiti, with due respect Ekiti people are not consistent in their friendship, behaviour and opinion. Ekiti claims to be state with highest number of professors which in turn should reflect in their academic performance but opposite is the case as the first problem Fayemi had was with the teachers just because he ask them to take performance test and they refuse since then they became enemy.
When next you discuss Ekiti politics consider the following:
1. Ekiti voting population, 80% percent are workers, so having misunderstanding with workers can cause you anything I mean anything.
2. Ekiti people don’t forgive one sin if you offend them they will make sure they pay you back
3. What is the population of Ekiti state and it land mass
4. Fayose is grassroots politicians even if he contested under other party he will win, because he is friendly to workers and Fayose work for himself, watch for his Administration body language later.
5. Fayemi Believe in rule of law which is not applicable to poverty striking population who only understand give us money either legal or illegal.
6. Opeyemi Bamidele aka (MOB) is one of the power house of APC in Ekiti state during Segun Oni administration he alone funder the then ACN in Ekiti state, but was refuse senator seat in 2011 after wining primaries, if MOB was the APC candidate the result could have been different because he is also a grassroots politician in Ekiti.
6. Any development one can see today in Ekiti was started by Fayose Administration 2003-2006 that why they called him Architect of modern Ekiti.
These are some attribute that only Aregbe have as his weapon to win election come August 29th 2014.
PDP did not win election in Ekiti but Fayose did
APC will not win election in Osun but Aregbe will.
Thanks
Re: Don’t Work For APC, Jonathan, Mu’azu Beg Oyinlola by Forwetinnah: 4:04pm On Jul 02, 2014
Yes I was there...GEJ and Mauzu were begging screaming, gagging, cryyying, rooooolling on the floor with snort oozing out of their nostrils, licking his feet and dragging his agbada grin grin grin . Joblessness!! If for anything , Oyinyola went there to ask for favor undecided
Re: Don’t Work For APC, Jonathan, Mu’azu Beg Oyinlola by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 02, 2014
exxell: I HAVE FINALLY DECIDED THAT AM GOING TO GIVE JONATHAN MY VOTE COME 2015. I WAS A STAUNCH APC SUPPORTER BEFORE BUT I HAVE COME TO REALISE THAT APC IS DEMONIC AND DEVILISH IN NATURE..... THEY DONT HAVE ANY STRUCTURED DEMOCRATIC PRINCIPLES. THOUGH JONATHAN IS CLUELESS AND DAFT, I WILL MANAGE TILL 2019. NIGERIA HAS ALWAYS BEEN ABOUT MANAGEMENT BY THE WAY! SO, WE KEEP ON MANAGING TILL GOD IN HIS INFINITE MERCIES WILL SEND US A PARACLETE AND SAVIOUR! I STILL BELIEVE IN GOD! THE ONLY WAY TO RESTORE NIGERIA CAN ONLY BE FOUND IN

2 CHRONICLES 7:14

IF YOU GUYS LIKE, DO ALL YOU WANT TO DO. WE ARE WASTING TIME. NIGERIA CAN ONLY SURVIVE AND BE RESTORED IF EVERYONE IN TIS COUNTRY WILL ABIDE BY THAT BIBLE VERSE! GOOD MORNING Y'ALL!
f u like Use Quran preack!! We won't vote for that Mum,u man again!!
Re: Don’t Work For APC, Jonathan, Mu’azu Beg Oyinlola by yetunsbay(m): 4:35pm On Jul 02, 2014
gratiaeo:
Oyinlola must be a fool for romancing with the same people who stole his mandate through Salami.
Re: Don’t Work For APC, Jonathan, Mu’azu Beg Oyinlola by IYANGBALI: 5:06pm On Jul 02, 2014
Abeg do dem waiting some people did to late MKO Abiola,its called ma jo lo,moo nwehin re
Re: Don’t Work For APC, Jonathan, Mu’azu Beg Oyinlola by doncaster(m): 5:26pm On Jul 02, 2014
berem: I wish the zeal and passion Jonathan is using to make sure PDP wins in the South West is used to fight boko haram,the insurgence would have ended a long time ago.
Unfortunately,he is more concerned about returning to Aso Rock in 2015 than any other thing else.
if na u nko?
Re: Don’t Work For APC, Jonathan, Mu’azu Beg Oyinlola by popplm(m): 8:00pm On Jul 02, 2014
lakeside025: Before you cancompare Ekiti election to Osun state(my state) election, travel to Ekiti to learn the behaviour of people of ekiti psychologist define learning as relatively permanent change in behaviour due to experience and practice. I school and i stayed for some times in ekiti, with due respect Ekiti people are not consistent in their friendship, behaviour and opinion. Ekiti claims to be state with highest number of professors which in turn should reflect in their academic performance but opposite is the case as the first problem Fayemi had was with the teachers just because he ask them to take performance test and they refuse since then they became enemy.
When next you discuss Ekiti politics consider the following:
1. Ekiti voting population, 80% percent are workers, so having misunderstanding with workers can cause you anything I mean anything.
2. Ekiti people don’t forgive one sin if you offend them they will make sure they pay you back
3. What is the population of Ekiti state and it land mass
4. Fayose is grassroots politicians even if he contested under other party he will win, because he is friendly to workers and Fayose work for himself, watch for his Administration body language later.
5. Fayemi Believe in rule of law which is not applicable to poverty striking population who only understand give us money either legal or illegal.
6. Opeyemi Bamidele aka (MOB) is one of the power house of APC in Ekiti state during Segun Oni administration he alone funder the then ACN in Ekiti state, but was refuse senator seat in 2011 after wining primaries, if MOB was the APC candidate the result could have been different because he is also a grassroots politician in Ekiti.
6. Any development one can see today in Ekiti was started by Fayose Administration 2003-2006 that why they called him Architect of modern Ekiti.
These are some attribute that only Aregbe have as his weapon to win election come August 29th 2014.
PDP did not win election in Ekiti but Fayose did
APC will not win election in Osun but Aregbe will.
Thanks
with this your article you can easily be appointed as the campaign manager of Aregberascal....you will wake up from your dream come August 9...We say Nooo to boko haram sponsorer in OSUN

1 Like

Re: Don’t Work For APC, Jonathan, Mu’azu Beg Oyinlola by STENON(f): 9:58pm On Jul 02, 2014
[quote
author=olrotimi] Oyinlola's one vote? Madam are you a learner in naija
politics? A former governor of the state, one vote? Dah, Oyinlola
commands more grassroot clout than ogbeni Rauf does. PDP & APC wldnt
b desperately courting him if na jus 1vote. Madam, open ur eyes[/quote] Dear Frnd, Dnt jst opn ur eyes, bt try to also open ur inner mind in order to learn new Developmnt in Politics...Politics of Past years is totally diffrnt frm the present Politics........ I repeat my statemnt back again...His vote can never be a determinant for PDP victory In the next Osun Election.......

Btw.......Hope you remember that sometin of such has apnd b4 in Ekiti State....i.e. the past Governor, Oni, ...Does that has any negative effect on PDP victory in Ekiti State?
Re: Don’t Work For APC, Jonathan, Mu’azu Beg Oyinlola by zurine(f): 10:53pm On Jul 02, 2014
hmm
Re: Don’t Work For APC, Jonathan, Mu’azu Beg Oyinlola by lakeside025(m): 11:12pm On Jul 02, 2014
popplm: with this your article you can easily be appointed as the campaign manager of Aregberascal....you will wake up from your dream come August 9...We say Nooo to boko haram sponsorer in OSUN

Yes aregbe is rascal but rascal against poverty, rascal to deliver good governance,rascal to oppress his haters, I can bet with my life that omisore will not win 2 local governments out of 30 local governments including the area office in modakeke, forget anything. I will collect his money and I won't vote for him because i won't sell my future. Aregbeshola is working, osun is working. Come Aug 9, aregbeshow will give omisore the red card of his life.

AUGUST 9, Aregbe all the way smiley
Re: Don’t Work For APC, Jonathan, Mu’azu Beg Oyinlola by fleexee(m): 8:47pm On Jul 03, 2014
Let's create a political party here in naira land and choose seun as president, I don't mind been vice shaa. Instead of we fighting each other because of this selfish and and power freak illegal leader we have in our country. Please like if u want us to have our future back from them. I have been hearing the same sets of politicians since I was in primary school. Now am a graduate of a university and still d same bunch of political thieves. We have more than a million subscribers on NL.
Re: Don’t Work For APC, Jonathan, Mu’azu Beg Oyinlola by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 06, 2014
penny01502: the way to hell!

see bad belle....u r already in hell

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Thanks Ambode For Repairing Bad Spot Causing Traffic In Addo Road(pics / Adamu Seeks Waiver For Islamic Board: CAN, Labour, Rights Activist Kick / Buhari: I Have Been Fair To Igbo Despite Low Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.