Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,424 members, 7,836,690 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

House: Another APC Member Defects to PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / House: Another APC Member Defects to PDP (2116 Views)

Another APC Lies Busted (pictorial Evidence Inside) / Another APC Member Killed In Rivers This Morning / Ayoka Lawani, PDP Member Defects To APC!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

House: Another APC Member Defects to PDP by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 02, 2014
02 Jul 2014

Muhammad Bello

The ruling Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) yesterday gained one more member in the House of Representatives as a lawmaker, Abubakar Mahmoud Wambai, representing Mubi in Adamawa State, quit the All Progressives Congress (APC).

Wambai, in a communication to the Speaker of the House, Aminu Tambuwal, stated that he decided to leave the APC which subsumed the defunct Congress for Progressives Change (CPC) under which platform he was elected.

Wambai said he made the move to defect without prejudice to section 68 (1) (g) of the 1999 Constitution as amended.
Section 68 (1) (g) stipulates that: "a member of the Senate or of the House of Representatives shall vacate his seat in the House for which he is a member if being a person whose election to the House was sponsored by a political party, he becomes a member of another political party before the expiration of the period for which that House was elected

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/house-another-apc-member-defects-to-pdp/182454/

6 Likes

Re: House: Another APC Member Defects to PDP by Nnewi1stSon: 8:37am On Jul 02, 2014
And people still claim Nyako has control over Adamawa Cant wait to see that geriactric impeached in about a fortnight!

8 Likes

Re: House: Another APC Member Defects to PDP by koboko69: 8:38am On Jul 02, 2014
How does that stop Jonathan from being kicked out of office in 2015 angry

5 Likes

Re: House: Another APC Member Defects to PDP by ChristLight: 8:39am On Jul 02, 2014
supporters of APC on the Brink!!!
The Umbrella is big enough 4 everyone..... Come along; join the winnin team.
GEJ TILL 2019

16 Likes

Re: House: Another APC Member Defects to PDP by LeGull: 8:40am On Jul 02, 2014
We predicted the implosion of this ungodly assembly last year.

5 Likes

Re: House: Another APC Member Defects to PDP by LeGull: 8:41am On Jul 02, 2014
koboko69: How does that stop Jonathan from being kicked out of office in 2015 angry

You can't even secure your primary power base and you are looking at removing the sovereign head of the Nation...I lol

10 Likes

Re: House: Another APC Member Defects to PDP by Redoil: 8:42am On Jul 02, 2014
koboko69: How does that stop Jonathan from being kicked out of office in 2015 angry
stop decieving ur self it will do you no good. Though no normal human with its right sense will pitch his tent with terrorist and devil on horse back.

5 Likes

Re: House: Another APC Member Defects to PDP by ChristLight: 8:43am On Jul 02, 2014
Who will kick our commander in chief out?? You?
Boy u only have 1 vote... The best u can do after he has won is 2 come here and Rant... supporter of APC E militia.

3 Likes

Re: House: Another APC Member Defects to PDP by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 02, 2014
I wonder o! Using money to bribe defecting lawmakers by PDP won't stop the clueless one not to be kicked out.
I agree with you jare!! cheesy

6 Likes

Re: House: Another APC Member Defects to PDP by LeGull: 8:46am On Jul 02, 2014
berem: I wonder o! Using money to bribe defecting lawmakers by PDP won't stop the clueless one not to be kicked out.

then tell your supporter of APC commanders to start using cash instead of bombing the electorate to submission tongue tongue tongue

As for GEJ getting voted out, you have a better chance of carrying my baby than that ever happening tongue

17 Likes

Re: House: Another APC Member Defects to PDP by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 02, 2014
Nigerian politics full of intrigues
Re: House: Another APC Member Defects to PDP by Nctrice(m): 8:55am On Jul 02, 2014
Abubakar Wambai is in line, his defection is purely in line with the dictates of the constitution!! Any defection of such, that does Not comply completely with the stated section of the 1999 constitution is an Error!
Re: House: Another APC Member Defects to PDP by Amanwulu1(m): 8:58am On Jul 02, 2014
wise politician making wise decision.
Re: House: Another APC Member Defects to PDP by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 02, 2014
berem: I wonder o! Using money to bribe defecting lawmakers by PDP won't stop the clueless one not to be kicked out.
Berem, you are stale. Reason like a lady for once please

10 Likes

Re: House: Another APC Member Defects to PDP by HisRoyalHardnes(m): 9:14am On Jul 02, 2014
Guarantee a bright future = PDP

Become a slave = APC

The difference is clear.

1 Like

Re: House: Another APC Member Defects to PDP by talktimi(m): 9:21am On Jul 02, 2014
Nnewi1stSon: And people still claim Nyako has control over Adamawa Cant wait to see that geriactric thieving paedophile impeached in about a fortnight!
Re: House: Another APC Member Defects to PDP by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 02, 2014
So you still retained your job in spite of the catastrophic loss in Ekiti?

12 Likes

Re: House: Another APC Member Defects to PDP by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 02, 2014
Sincere 9gerian:
So you still retained your job in spite of the catastrophic loss in Ekiti?
Ifeanyichukwu kedu? Where have you been all these while? cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: House: Another APC Member Defects to PDP by Goandie: 9:53am On Jul 02, 2014
HisRoyalHardnes: Guarantee a bright future = APC

Become a slave = PDP

The difference is clear.
Re: House: Another APC Member Defects to PDP by CyberWolf: 10:07am On Jul 02, 2014
berem: Ifeanyichukwu kedu? Where have you been all these while? cheesy cheesy
you can be funny sometimes.. grin grin..that's good, not fight fight every time..
Re: House: Another APC Member Defects to PDP by TechWalker007: 10:20am On Jul 02, 2014
I feel the Adamawa State House Of Assembly is wasting too much time, impeach that incompetent governor already.
PDP sometimes delay too much giving supporters of APC enough time to regroup.

1 Like

Re: House: Another APC Member Defects to PDP by jmaine: 10:25am On Jul 02, 2014
TechWalker007: I feel the Adamawa State House Of Assembly is wasting too much time, impeach that incompetent governor already.
PDP sometimes delay too much giving supporters of APC enough time to regroup.

Dude got a court order to prevent his impeachment.
Re: House: Another APC Member Defects to PDP by Dmano: 10:52am On Jul 02, 2014
Wise move,am surprise some still remain supporter of APC party 4blood sheding
Re: House: Another APC Member Defects to PDP by blacksta(m): 10:58am On Jul 02, 2014
I fail to understand the desire of Nigerians of wanting to remain in poverty , I can understand paid hacks like Insecure Nigerian - he or she don mortgage their future for a bowl of rice. PDP hAS failed Nigerians
Re: House: Another APC Member Defects to PDP by LeGull: 11:05am On Jul 02, 2014
blacksta: I fail to understand the desire of Nigerians of wanting to remain in poverty , I can understand paid hacks like Insecure Nigerian - he or she don mortgage their future for a bowl of rice. PDP hAS failed Nigerians

stop attacking the poster and concentrate on the thread topic.

The fact remains that your supporter of APC assembly is crumbling from the inside.

Finally, if there is any political party that relies heavily on paid hacks with the Mods to boot here on NL it is the APC.

A poster like Berem is a prime example of a paid one-liner hack

4 Likes

Re: House: Another APC Member Defects to PDP by Kassidy4luv(m): 11:06am On Jul 02, 2014
Freedom from JANJAWEEDISM..............

Freedom!!!!
Freedom!!!!

Come and sin no more, ur sins are forgiven.

PDP is for peace, progress, love , unity and development.

APC is for bomb blast, killings, chibok kidnappings and JANJAWEEdISM.

In PDP will I always support and be loyal to.

GEJ till 2019

4 Likes

Re: House: Another APC Member Defects to PDP by VIPERVENOM(m): 11:09am On Jul 02, 2014
These pdp ppl cant spend a day without talkin about apc. Are they feeling insecure or wat. This matter is now beyond spiritual
Re: House: Another APC Member Defects to PDP by blacksta(m): 11:13am On Jul 02, 2014
Do you agree that PDP has failed Nigerians

Every area of government monumental failure - We are still living in the dark ages -

can you imagine 2014 - No electricity
Re: House: Another APC Member Defects to PDP by anonimi: 12:03pm On Jul 02, 2014
blacksta: I fail to understand the desire of Nigerians of wanting to remain in poverty , I can understand paid hacks like Insecure Nigerian - he or she don mortgage their future for a bowl of rice. PDP hAS failed Nigerians

Why do you guys try to give the FALSE impression that you also do not dash out rice to induce people to vote for your party
It is a VAIN attempt to DECEIVE those who are not conversant with what is going on in our politics.
Or probably you must be talking of yourself and other Arewa People's Congress, APC people seeing as Fayemi was dashing jollof rice out to old women before the elections:

Ahead Of June 21st Governorship Election, Fayemi And Fayose Share Rice To Electorates

Two prominent contenders of the upcoming Ekiti State Governorship election, incumbent Governor Kayode Fayemi and former Governor Ayo Fayose decided to show the people of Ekiti some love by sharing cooked and uncooked rice. Pictured above is Governor Fayemi and his wife sharing cooked jollof rice to elderly people in the state

More from: http://www.osundefender.org/?p=171374

STOP your DECEPTION and LIES angry

6 Likes

Re: House: Another APC Member Defects to PDP by anonimi: 12:05pm On Jul 02, 2014
blacksta: Do you agree that PDP has failed Nigerians

Every area of government monumental failure - We are still living in the dark ages -

can you imagine 2014 - No electricity

And no pipe-borne water in Lagos state 15 years after Thief'nubu & Fashola administration with annual budget of N 500 billion shocked

6 Likes

Re: House: Another APC Member Defects to PDP by VICTORCIZA(m): 12:33pm On Jul 02, 2014
supporters of APC

(1) (2) (Reply)

OAU Student Burn Down Awo Hall Over Musiwa Video of Independent Western Nigeria / Atiku Returns Presidential Form / APC Guber Candidate Of Lagos State (akinwunmi Ambode) In Trouble With JAMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.