Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,996 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

Institute Of Agricultural Research & Training Recruitment For Non-academic Staff - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Institute Of Agricultural Research & Training Recruitment For Non-academic Staff (21793 Views)

Hallmark University Massive Academic And Non-academic Staff Recruitment / Academic And Non-academic Staff Recruitment At Bowen University -12 Positions / Agip 30 Days Training/ Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Institute Of Agricultural Research & Training Recruitment For Non-academic Staff by Gooci(m): 4:59pm On Jul 02, 2014
Gifted4all: why is indian not in the world cup
because they have strong legs. Each time they hit the ball, it busts nd each time they tackle, they cripple the victim shocked
Re: Institute Of Agricultural Research & Training Recruitment For Non-academic Staff by Rexyl(m): 5:09pm On Jul 02, 2014
Realdeals: Institute of Agricultural Research and Training, Moor Plantation, Ibadan - Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the following vacant academic and non-academic positions.
A. Academic
(i) Research Fellow I (Plant Pathology)
(ii.) Research Fellow I (Soil Fertility)
(iii) Research Fellow I (Agronomy)
(iv) Research Fellow I (Plant Breeding)
(v) Research Fellow I (Agricultural/Environmental Engineering)
(vi) Research Fellow I (Entomology)
(vii) Junior Research Fellow/ Research Fellow III Research Fellow I (Agricultural Extension)
(viii) Junior Research Fellow/ Research Fellow III Research Fellow I (Animal Sciences)
(ix) Senior Librarian
(x) Librarian I/II
Non-Academic
(i) Staff Nurse/Nursing Officer
(ii) Agricultural Superintendent (Crop Production/Agricultural Extension option)
(iii) Agricultural Superintendent (Agricultural Engineering option)
(iv) Agricultural Superintendent (Animal Production)
(v) Animal Health Superintendent
(vi) Higher Technical Officer (Electrical/Electronic Engineering)
(vii) Higher Technical Officer (Mechanical Engineering)
(viii) Higher Technical Officer (Statistics)
(ix) Higher Technical Officer (Administration)
(x) Higher Technical Officer (Accounts/Audit)
(xi) Confidential Secretary I
(xii) Systems Analyst
Qualification(s)/Experience
A. Academic Staff
(i) Research Fellow I (Plant Pathology)
M.Sc./Ph.D in Plant Pathology. Years of cognate experience and publication in reputable journals are required.
(ii) Research Fellow I (Soil Fertility)
M.Sc./Ph.D in Soil Fertility. Years of cognate experience and publications in reputable journals are required.
(iii) Research Fellow I (Agronomy)
M.Sc./Ph.D in Agronomy. Years of cognate experience and publications in reputable journals are required.
(iv) Research Fellow I (Plant Breeding)
M.Sc./Ph.D in Plant Breeding. Years of cognate experience and publications in reputable journals are required.
(v) Research Fellow I (Agricultural/Environmental Engineering)
B.Sc (Hons) in Agricultural Engineering. M.Sc/Ph.D in Environmental Pollution, years of cognate experience and publications in reputable journals are required.
(vi) Research Fellow I
M. Sc/Phd in Entomology, years of cognate experience and publications in reputable journals are required.
(vii) Junior Research Fellow/Research Fellow II/Research Fellow I
M. Sc/Phd in Agricultural Extension. For Research Fellow I, years of cognate experience and publications in reputable journals are required.
(viii) Junior Research Fellow/Research Fellow II/Research Fellow I
M. Sc/Rhd in Animal Sciences. For Research Fellow I, years of cognate experience and publications in reputable journals are required.
(ix) Senior Librarian
M.Sc in Sciences or Applied Sciences. 5 years of cognate experience in a University Library and publications in reputable journals are required. Must be computer literate and should have a good understanding of the application of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to the functions of the University Library.
(x) Librarian I/II
Must possess a good honours degree preferably in Science and applied Sciences plus Master degree in Library Science from a recognized university. Computer literacy will be an added advantage. For Librarian I, 2 years of cognate experience in the university library and publications in reputable journals are required. Must be computer literate and should have a good understanding of the application of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to the functions of the University Library.
B. Non-Academic Staff
(i.) Staff Nurse I / Nursing Officer
For the Staff Nurse I. Graduate Registered Nurses without post qualification experience. For Nursing Officer, possession of NRN or the NRM or their equivalent
who have been duly registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria plus at least 3 years post qualification cognate experience.
(ii-v) Agricultural Superintendent (Crop Production/Animal Production/ Agricultural Extension/Agricultural Engineering/options) and Animal Health Superintendent.
West African School Certificate plus Higher Diploma in Animal Health/Agriculture from a recognized College of Agriculture.
(vi-viii) Higher Technical Officer (Electrical/Electronic Engineering)!(Mechanical Engineering)/(Statistics)
West African School Certificate plus Higher Diploma or equivalent in relevant field.
(ix-x) Higher Executive Officer (Administration) and (Accounts/Audit)
West African School Certificate plus Higher Diploma or equivalent in the relevant fild.
(xi) Confidential Secretary I
West African School Certificate preferable with credit in English Language or GCE ‘O’ Level or equivalent and RSA or Pitman or Government Certificate or their equivalent for 120/50wpm in Shorthand and Typewriting plus 8 years stenographic! Secretarial experience or university degree plus RSA or Pitman or Government certificate for 150/50wpm
(xii) Systems Analyst II
A good first degree in computer science or other relevant discipline with formal training in system analysis and computer programming.
Salary
1. Academic Staff
(i) Research Fellow I/Senior Librarian
CONUASS 4: N1,122,751.00 - N1,444,535.00
(ii) Research Fellow II/Librarian I
CONUASS 3: N897,501.00 - N1,074,314.00
(iii) Junior Research Fellow I Librarian II
CONUASS 2: N794,260.00 - N957,402.00
2. Non-Academic Staff
(i) Nursing Officer
CONTISS 08: N671,747.00 - N998,031.00
(ii) Agricultural Superintendent/Animal Health Superintendent
CONTISS 07: N579,391 .00 - N857,305.00
(iii) Higher Technical Officer/Higher Executive Officer/Confidential Secretary II System Analyst III Staff Nurse I
CONTISS 07: N579,391.00 - N857,305.00
Application Closing Date
10th July, 2014
Method of Application
Candidates are required to submit 5 copies of their applications and their up-to- date Curriculum Vitae giving the following information in the order listed below to the Deputy Registrar/Secretary to the Institute of Agriculture Research and Training, PMB 5029, Moor Plantation, Ibadan.
*.Full name (Surname first in capital letters)
*.Post applied for
*.Date and Place of Birth
*.Nationality
*.Permanent Home Address
*.Current Postal Address/Telephone Number
*.Marital Status
*.Number of Children and their Ages
*.Academic/Professional Qualifications obtained with dates.
*.Work Experience
*.Present Employment Status and Salary
*.Publications and Current Research Activities
*.Professional Accomplishment and Contributions to knowledge
*.Any other Relevant InformationCandidates are also required to name three referees who should submit confidential reports on them to the
Deputy Registrar/Secretary the Institute of Agriculture Research and Training,
PMB 5029,
Moor Plantation,
Ibadan.

For more jobs click here http://www.

well done
Re: Institute Of Agricultural Research & Training Recruitment For Non-academic Staff by Gooci(m): 5:15pm On Jul 02, 2014
Rexyl:

well done
just weldone
after collecting long space for better comments. i grin (suarez) ur nyash
Re: Institute Of Agricultural Research & Training Recruitment For Non-academic Staff by abdulahi001: 5:37pm On Jul 02, 2014
DONMAYOR19: oh u correctly teaching, but the pay no make sense. Ok I understand u now. But u can make the pay to make sense by apply to a better school that pay much, I know some schools that pay up to 200k+ u will get connected + u may have private student to tutor that can fetch u up to 100k monthly, all u need to do is to apply to those schools and pray for them to call u to prove urself. For Bsc Edu, u have edge in any of the secondary school.
Gimme names and locations!!!
Re: Institute Of Agricultural Research & Training Recruitment For Non-academic Staff by Nctrice(m): 5:58pm On Jul 02, 2014
Ask4bigneyo: My discipline is not here...

LAST BULLET: for those that love PS, right now m playing FIFA 2014, and i need a tip on which button to press if i want SUAREZ bite sumone.... Help a broda pls..!
grin you're a ma*d Man!
Re: Institute Of Agricultural Research & Training Recruitment For Non-academic Staff by omonla007: 7:02pm On Jul 02, 2014
Man o man tinza.
Re: Institute Of Agricultural Research & Training Recruitment For Non-academic Staff by omonla007: 7:08pm On Jul 02, 2014
Man o man tinza
Re: Institute Of Agricultural Research & Training Recruitment For Non-academic Staff by Ask4bigneyo(m): 7:15pm On Jul 02, 2014
Same to you jackass man
Nctrice: grin you're a ma*d Man!
Re: Institute Of Agricultural Research & Training Recruitment For Non-academic Staff by stevedeey(m): 7:41pm On Jul 02, 2014
5copies of application in five separate envelopes or all in one.? Anybody with an idea?
Re: Institute Of Agricultural Research & Training Recruitment For Non-academic Staff by dyfatai(m): 10:30pm On Jul 02, 2014
stevedeey: 5copies of application in five separate envelopes or all in one.? Anybody with an idea?
i was expecting som1 to ask dis question, thats why i followed the thread. And by 'application' do they mean 'application letter' or the 'cv'. Anyone with answers should please provide.

Gracias
Re: Institute Of Agricultural Research & Training Recruitment For Non-academic Staff by zurine(f): 10:54pm On Jul 02, 2014
impressive
Re: Institute Of Agricultural Research & Training Recruitment For Non-academic Staff by SenatorJames(m): 9:17pm On Jul 03, 2014
Ask4bigneyo: My discipline is not here...

LAST BULLET: for those that love PS, right now m playing FIFA 2014, and i need a tip on which button to press if i want SUAREZ bite sumone.... Help a broda pls..!
Press and hold the following buttons till your pad breaks, if not, it wont work:

R2, L1, Down and triangle.
Thank me later.
Re: Institute Of Agricultural Research & Training Recruitment For Non-academic Staff by Ajibolaoi: 10:46am On Aug 23, 2023
Please admin take down the National Oil Spill Detection and Response Agency (NOSDRA) Appointment letter posted on the below link. The owner of the APL has been given 24hours to take it down or the appointment will be considered invalid. The person that made the post has deleted the account which make it difficult to be deleted.

Please save a life

https://www.nairaland.com/1963601/monthly-net-salary-federal-government/1854

mynd44
Nplfmod
Lalasticlala
Seun
Seunmsg
Raumdeuter
Fergie001
Mymouth
Nowenuse
Anigbajumo
Donphilopus
Jumper
Sarki
Kyase
Mrvitalis
Immaculatejoe
Casualobserver
Blue3k
Naptu2
Helinues

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2024 (NNBTS BATCH 36) / Post Your Vacancies On Nairalist.com: It's Easy And It's Free / 7 Things You Should Cross Check Before Sending Off A CV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.