Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,281 members, 7,811,832 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1855) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6227631 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1852) (1853) (1854) (1855) (1856) (1857) (1858) ... (2244) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gabicon20: 11:21am On Jul 22, 2023
SweetPoison22:
Please, how do I get the actual figure for grade level 7 step 2?

Anyone can please assist me with the answer
Level 7 step 2 on the table means 7th row, 2nd column which is one million, three hundred thousand, two hundred and thirty eight naira(#1,300238) per annum. Hope this answers u sir.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Meya23(m): 11:25am On Jul 22, 2023
Nwanyiogwashi:
Federal work and housing and raw material is recruiting.

Good day.
Pls are you talking about two different agencies HERE?? ;
1.Federal ministry of works and housing.

2. RMRDC
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SweetPoison22: 11:31am On Jul 22, 2023
Gabicon20:

Level 7 step 2 on the table means 7th row, 2nd column which is one million, three hundred thousand, two hundred and thirty eight naira(#1,300238) per annum. Hope this answers u sir.
God bless you so much sir. Now I understand it.

God bless you

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Donwizbro(m): 11:46am On Jul 22, 2023
Nadingo:
Nope. But the new Federal University of Health Sciences in Azare and ATBU Bauchi are sharing APL.
Pls any news about ippis capturing in Yobe state civil service commission?
I'm waiting for your response, thanks

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 12:45pm On Jul 22, 2023
Donwizbro:

Pls any news about ippis capturing in Yobe state civil service commission?
I'm waiting for your response, thanks
State Civil Services do not use IPPIS to pay salaries.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Eminence50: 1:06pm On Jul 22, 2023
Good afternoon please any update as regards appointment letter at newly established federal university of health sciences ila orangun osun state
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by intergral(m): 1:11pm On Jul 22, 2023
Mr worried222 STOP TRYING TO CHANGE MY EMAIL PASSWORD IT WILL NOT WORK ALL THIS MOUTH WEY YOU MAKE IS THAT THE BEST YOU CAN DO?
CHECK MY NAIRALAND PROFILE I'VE BEEN HERE FOR MORE THAN 10 YEARS WHEN DID YOU EVEN START USING THE INTERNET AND HOW I WISH YOU COULD LOGIN MY EMAIL YOU WILL SEE THAT I HAVE MESSAGES DATE 2005...
FINISH DOING ALL THE CHILDISH THINGS YOU WANT TO DO.... ALSO YOU'RE A COWARD FOR NOT CLICKING THE LINK I SENT YOU...

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by BucketMan: 1:14pm On Jul 22, 2023
intergral:
Mr worried222 STOP TRYING TO CHANGE MY EMAIL PASSWORD IT WILL NOT WORK ALL THIS MOUTH WEY YOU MAKE IS THAT THE BEST YOU CAN DO?
CHECK MY NAIRALAND PROFILE I'VE BEEN HERE FOR MORE THAN 10 YEARS AND HOW I WISH YOU COULD LOGIN MY EMAIL YOU WILL SEE THAT I HAVE MESSAGES DATE 2005...
FINISH DOING ALL THE CHILDISH THINGS YOU WANT TO DO.... ALSO YOU'RE A COWARD FOR NOT CLICKING THE LINK I SENT YOU...
una still dey on this matter?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Clemence6969: 1:39pm On Jul 22, 2023
Good afternoon success.... Please I sent you mail using Nairaland as the subject. Await your response. Thanks [quote author=Success1930 post=124130305][/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 2:02pm On Jul 22, 2023
Clemence6969:
Good afternoon success.... Please I sent you mail using Nairaland as the subject. Await your response. Thanks

OK... I have replied u now

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Donwizbro(m): 3:06pm On Jul 22, 2023
Nadingo:
State Civil Services do not use IPPIS to pay salaries.
Oh! Alright. Thanks for enlightening me.
We've received APLs and have done documentation already. No news of biometrics
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by moabdul: 3:09pm On Jul 22, 2023
Nadingo:
Employer

Thank you sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edonnaa: 3:30pm On Jul 22, 2023
Please who knows how much BPP pays? I will appreciate a response as I just have a short time to come to a decision
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edonnaa: 3:31pm On Jul 22, 2023
Edonnaa:
Please who knows how much BPP pays? I will appreciate a response as I just have a short time to come to a decision

@id4sho @hussen24 and any person with information
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edonnaa: 3:38pm On Jul 22, 2023
Teeeecash:
Please what's the Salary for entry level at BPP bureau of public procurement

Did you later find out how much dey are paid?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mameng: 4:06pm On Jul 22, 2023
Edonnaa:
What is your course of study? BPP is a very good place to work as a professional. If you are an engineer, architect, QS, accountant, supply chain manager, or procurement officer, you are good to go. Good package and a very good working condition
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edonnaa: 4:13pm On Jul 22, 2023
Mameng:
What is your course of study? BPP is a very good place to work as a professional. If you are an engineer, architect, QS, accountant, supply chain manager, or procurement officer, you are good to go. Good package and a very conducive and environmentally-friendly atmosphere to work for all desires.

Please I sent you an email, I will appreciate a response...

Thank you so much
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 4:31pm On Jul 22, 2023
Edonnaa:

@id4sho @hussen24 and any person with information
It's one of the best place to work under FCSC. It's best you've procurement related courses.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Clemence6969: 4:37pm On Jul 22, 2023
Thanks for the response dear.....
Success1930:

OK... I have replied u now
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edonnaa: 4:42pm On Jul 22, 2023
id4sho:

It's one of the best place to work under FCSC. It's best you've procurement related courses.

Do dey pay up to 150k? And is there allowances to it?

Thanks for your response so far
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Adekunle1665: 5:01pm On Jul 22, 2023
[What about those preselected, that their dashboard are showing fingerprint, are we to proceed for thumbprint author=Hussen24 post=124587958]NOSDRA[/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by intergral(m): 5:02pm On Jul 22, 2023
BucketMan:
una still dey on this matter?
he got scared and I have even forgotten about it... Then he started making attempt to change my email password since yesterday

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SaleemA(m): 5:07pm On Jul 22, 2023
Hussen24:
NOSDRA
Aslm I’ve emailed you more than 100 times without reply ahmerdsaleem62@gmail.com kindly reply pls
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 22, 2023
SaleemA:
Aslm I’ve emailed you more than 100 times without reply ahmerdsaleem62@gmail.com kindly reply pls

Re email
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 5:12pm On Jul 22, 2023
Edonnaa:

Do dey pay up to 150k? And is there allowances to it?

Thanks for your response so far

I can't give you a certain figure but should be more than 200k. It a revenue generating agency

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by shobroy10(m): 5:38pm On Jul 22, 2023
MUTERIKA:
Stateman, I appreciate. Been long I last saw your comment.
Nigeria have it way of humbling its citizens
But have always been lurking around. Thanks for the concern man.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SaleemA(m): 5:41pm On Jul 22, 2023
Hussen24:

Re email
Done
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 22, 2023
intergral:
he got scared and I have even forgotten about it... Then he started making attempt to change my email password since yesterday

Intergral Mail me
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 6:12pm On Jul 22, 2023
Donwizbro:

Oh! Alright. Thanks for enlightening me.
We've received APLs and have done documentation already. No news of biometrics
Oh ok. Wish you luck. You stay in Damaturu?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dayo2hot: 6:36pm On Jul 22, 2023
Hussen24:
NOSDRA

Boss I email u pls. I want to discuss something with u. tajdeen@
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by intergral(m): 7:41pm On Jul 22, 2023
Hussen24:

Intergral Mail me
OK boss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1852) (1853) (1854) (1855) (1856) (1857) (1858) ... (2244) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Jazberry1, aliuzalkay(m), Hassan52(m), Gboy4444, Jamahyel(m), EsvRotimiJubril(m), Etsado(m), Mukzahra, Itzlinda(f), Daolowu, Mumzzy and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.