Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,855 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Horrifying Pictures Of The Liberian Civil War. (caution) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Horrifying Pictures Of The Liberian Civil War. (caution) (99677 Views)

The Liberian Govt. Knew The Sawyer Might Have Ebola But Cleared Him Into Ng / Breaking News!! Ebola Kills Nigerian Nurse who treated the liberian victim. / BREAKING NEWS: The Woman That Treated The Liberian Is Alive, In ICU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Horrifying Pictures Of The Liberian Civil War. (caution) by SeanT21(f): 6:05pm On Oct 06, 2008
@ Nigeria1

Look at what You did. You messed up the topic with your stupid pics. Can You explain your point without killing us with those pics.
Re: Horrifying Pictures Of The Liberian Civil War. (caution) by Jakumo(m): 6:21pm On Oct 06, 2008
Holy chit Nigeria1@, you really went to town with those satellite pictures today, for sure.

I wonder how much slower this post will read thanks to the ENDLESS parade of excruciatingly BORING and ABSOLUTELY IRRELEVANT satellite pictures you have been generous enough to post.

Young Grasshopper, I can see you have been badly traumatized by the war pictures in this thread, as evidenced by the exponential increase in the number of satellite pictures you felt you needed to share, BUT I want to you now SIT in the lotus position, take a deep breath, and repeat these words till you become one with their meaning.

Satellites are Evil. Satellites Are Evil. SATELLITES ARE EVIL !

Do not report back here until you have fully cleansed your sinful soul, Young Grasshopper, for only then can you expect true forgiveness.
Re: Horrifying Pictures Of The Liberian Civil War. (caution) by tpia: 6:45pm On Oct 06, 2008
Re: Horrifying Pictures Of The Liberian Civil War. (caution) by Angelheart: 6:59pm On Oct 06, 2008
DAMN Nigeria1@! Did you have to do this??
Re: Horrifying Pictures Of The Liberian Civil War. (caution) by nigeria12: 7:13pm On Oct 06, 2008
Angel to avoid the same problem like liberia, any wise leader and leadership of senate and house of assembly should know the time to give up or do the right thing.
here is what I said before again.

The solution to Nigeria problem is to know first what your problem is.

We have nothing in common with them. And they have been telling your people , over and over again. they do not want to be with you. Why can't you get it. Are you people deaf. they just do not want to be with you.

If you are in a marriage, your wife tell you she does not want to have sex with you. Are you going to rape her, because you want to be with her. This is what is happening. You are raping the south. And they have said over and over again. No. they do not want to be raped again. Do you need a civil war before you get the NO.

Look the north is at a disadvantage if nigeria goes to a civil war.

1. the south is more populated than the North, Please check all satellite picture. example how can 4 people fight 10 people and win.

2. THE NORTH have no access to sea. If there is a war. And the war goes beyoud one year. While the south would continue to buy new weapon through the sea and continue to kill you people. You would not have that access. And do not think about cameroon. You know the south would blow off cameroon, if they their do that. Benin republic are our blood brother. so forget them too, So you would have no way for food and other things.

3 . The south have more international connection than the north. 90% of Nigerian abroad are from the south. So you can imagine.

4. Skill expert in time of war, the south have more than the north.

5. Even if your people at this stage use the military to overthrow the govt. we would form a counter govt in the south against any military govt in abuja.

6. There are more chemical component to make biological and chemical weapon in the south than in the north.

You see to remain one at this moment is a difficult thing. The north have to agree to vital constitution issue before we southern can even talk of remaining and sharing Nigeria with them. If they do not agree we would use the last card. Which would be war. You see when the chiildren of God were slave in Isreal . moses went to meet the Pharaoh let my people go. Pharaoh refused. And not until his people suffered that he agree. And like this story. we are saying let our people go. They do not want to be slave to the north again. We want this slavery to be over now. Which one can't you people understand. they have been slave to the north for nearly 50 years. Our people do not want to be your slave.

Our people have been slave to the north for this long and they want their freedom , which one can't you hear. Are you people really deaf. And they are saying let our people go. they do not want to be part of Nigeria again.

The people in the south just want to leave the country. can't you get it.
Re: Horrifying Pictures Of The Liberian Civil War. (caution) by MCUsman(m): 7:21pm On Oct 06, 2008
Headless and Dead but yet still humilated cry cry cry cry cry

Re: Horrifying Pictures Of The Liberian Civil War. (caution) by Jakumo(m): 7:37pm On Oct 06, 2008
Nigeria1@  your meaningless written drivel on the SAME subject of population distribution, coupled with your REPEATEDLY posting avalanches of bandwidth-hogging imagery that shows precisely NOTHING that in any way supports the topic of your mad obsession, mark you as a severely disturbed individual who would make a fascinating case-study for an undergraduate class of psychology students.

You strike me as a very lonely individual who greatly enjoys being ridiculed and chastised because it constitutes the attention you so crave and are essentially unable to earn by conventional means.  All in all I for one enjoy observing your decline and commenting on it in real time.
Re: Horrifying Pictures Of The Liberian Civil War. (caution) by tpia: 7:50pm On Oct 06, 2008
Re: Horrifying Pictures Of The Liberian Civil War. (caution) by nigeria12: 8:10pm On Oct 06, 2008
Which one can't you get there. In rwanda , the tunsi manipulated the system for many years. later the huntu who were the majority that were not allow to rule now cause a genocide. Which one can't you get. Does the word Genocide means anything to harden heart. What I am saying Nigeria can avoid it. The Tunsi were not too smart to avoid it. I want nigeria to avoid it. And Nigeria is heading towards this , thanks to that Man they call MAKAMA. Leadership is about vision and look ahead toward tomorrow and avoiding all problem. Do you people have leaders in Nigeria, they you do avoid trouble.

Do this picture meaning anything to your harden heart. Why donot you think about the lifes of million , you would save, if the constitution review is allow to quickly do its works. The more time you waste to get the constitution review the close you get to killing of millions of people and their blood is on all senator and house of reps members and those in the presidency prevent the reviews. May God help us.

Re: Horrifying Pictures Of The Liberian Civil War. (caution) by tpia: 8:15pm On Oct 06, 2008
Re: Horrifying Pictures Of The Liberian Civil War. (caution) by nigeria12: 8:47pm On Oct 06, 2008
loook i have told you i am from the south.
Re: Horrifying Pictures Of The Liberian Civil War. (caution) by nigeria12: 11:03pm On Oct 06, 2008
it only when cheating stop that nigeria would not go thru a civil war again.
Re: Horrifying Pictures Of The Liberian Civil War. (caution) by QuotaSyste(m): 11:32pm On Oct 06, 2008
tpia:

why derail this thread instead of opening another one with your concerns?

One day you'll reveal your real tribe sha.

Ewu awusa, i know you have already started thinking the guy is Igbo despite everyone in this forum knowing him as Yoruba because never in your wildest dream will you think that a Yoruba person, the awusa collaborators in crime and injustices in nigeria will be sincere enough to lend his support to the call for constitutional review. You are highly disappointed because the guy is Yoruba to the core.
Re: Horrifying Pictures Of The Liberian Civil War. (caution) by bawomolo(m): 1:11am On Oct 07, 2008
you jagun jaguns would turn any thread into a tribal war

www.nairaland.com/attachments/101264_head_jpga7e074122047e278ebaa87d08590d370

chai na human head don become isi ewu shocked
Re: Horrifying Pictures Of The Liberian Civil War. (caution) by QuotaSyste(m): 1:27am On Oct 07, 2008
Ewu, where is your proof that Biafra and not nigeria reneged on the Aburi accord? Seems your idiot self have finally found out how stupid you have been potraying yourself by insinuating that it was Biafra that reneged on Aburi accord. Anu mpam.
Re: Horrifying Pictures Of The Liberian Civil War. (caution) by tpia: 2:20am On Oct 07, 2008
Re: Horrifying Pictures Of The Liberian Civil War. (caution) by tpia: 2:21am On Oct 07, 2008
Re: Horrifying Pictures Of The Liberian Civil War. (caution) by Nobody: 2:34am On Oct 07, 2008
What is this? I click on recent posts and this is what I see? Abeg you guys should take it easy, it's night here!!!
Re: Horrifying Pictures Of The Liberian Civil War. (caution) by bettes(f): 2:38am On Oct 07, 2008
tpia:

abeg carry your stupidity comot from the thread. na only Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa you know as tribe?

Idiot- if you'D managed to finish primary school instead of hanging around jobless motor park touts, you'D be gainfully employed today, and make better use of your common sense.

Someone can't even open a thread in peace- all you jobless pitiful tribalists will rush in to derail the topic.

missing link that you are. angry

[color=#990000][/color]Chei!!! you have finished this guy are you saying he's an agbero?hahahaha!!!
Re: Horrifying Pictures Of The Liberian Civil War. (caution) by Nobody: 2:40am On Oct 07, 2008
Oh mehn, am going to be sick!!
ahhhhh, horrible cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Horrifying Pictures Of The Liberian Civil War. (caution) by dayokanu(m): 3:08am On Oct 07, 2008
@Nigeria1,

But why are you doing this? These satellite pictures what exactly do they mean that you cant communicate in Words?

What causes civil war in other countries is not up to what Nigeria1 has done.

Dont you know this wanton waste of band width can cause Civil war?
Re: Horrifying Pictures Of The Liberian Civil War. (caution) by bawomolo(m): 3:26am On Oct 07, 2008
it should cause a banning. his pictures are spam at this point
Re: Horrifying Pictures Of The Liberian Civil War. (caution) by TOYOSI20(f): 4:08am On Oct 07, 2008
Never seen anything quite like this before. . . . its horrifying

These people have been dehumanised,  it is sad,  . . . . .  really it is. . . . .
Re: Horrifying Pictures Of The Liberian Civil War. (caution) by Mpele(m): 7:33am On Oct 07, 2008
Why are people like tpia always quick to attack me. What is it that I said that is wrong. Didn't those things happen in West Africa. Please don't compare what was happening there with the ANC v National Party. What was happening here was not a black on black war, in fact it was never a war. It was more of blacks fighting for their rights that were denied to them by whites. The battles were fought in a civilised manner. We never had people eating others. If you know the history of Black America, then you'll understand the South African history

I'm also sad and touched by what i've just seen. I may appear insensetive but deeply I'm touched. Maybe thats the way I'm, I can't really show emotions. But why would people of the same country do that to each other.

Africa has a history of its inhabitants electing or allowing psychopaths to lead them e.g Sani Abacha, Mugabe, Idi Amin, Mobutu Sese Seko etc. Why don't the rest of the continent learn from us. We saw that Mbeki wanted a third term, and he was quickly fired. Had we left him, he was going to finish his third term, then again he would've wanted a fourth term. Things like these breed dictatorships that always leads to civil wars. Thats why Nigerians were commended when they got reed of Obasanjo who wanted another term.
Re: Horrifying Pictures Of The Liberian Civil War. (caution) by MCUsman(m): 12:02pm On Oct 07, 2008
cry cry cry cry. A young lady shot dead in Congo Town

Re: Horrifying Pictures Of The Liberian Civil War. (caution) by bettes(f): 12:44pm On Oct 07, 2008
This is terrible and sickening!!!
Re: Horrifying Pictures Of The Liberian Civil War. (caution) by MCUsman(m): 2:24pm On Oct 07, 2008
Refugees on the move

Re: Horrifying Pictures Of The Liberian Civil War. (caution) by MCUsman(m): 2:35pm On Oct 07, 2008
cry cry cry cry

Re: Horrifying Pictures Of The Liberian Civil War. (caution) by Mpele(m): 2:36pm On Oct 07, 2008
@ MC Usman

Dude tell me exatly, what's the point of posting these horrifying pics. What do you aim to archieve. Why are you opening up healed wounds.

Think of another topic or just swictch off your little desktop
Re: Horrifying Pictures Of The Liberian Civil War. (caution) by MCUsman(m): 2:39pm On Oct 07, 2008
Mpele:

@ MC Usman

Dude tell me exatly, what's the point of posting these horrifying pics. What do you aim to archieve. Why are you opening up healed wounds.

War is not good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Female Billionaires That Own Private Jets In Nigeria(photos) / PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report / Ajimobi Hasn’t Been Disconnected From Life Support But He's Gone- Fisayo Soyombo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.