Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,673 members, 7,813,242 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

Horrifying Pictures Of The Liberian Civil War. (caution) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Horrifying Pictures Of The Liberian Civil War. (caution) (99662 Views)

The Liberian Govt. Knew The Sawyer Might Have Ebola But Cleared Him Into Ng / Breaking News!! Ebola Kills Nigerian Nurse who treated the liberian victim. / BREAKING NEWS: The Woman That Treated The Liberian Is Alive, In ICU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Horrifying Pictures Of The Liberian Civil War. (caution) by MCUsman(m): 2:40pm On Oct 07, 2008
cry cry cry

Re: Horrifying Pictures Of The Liberian Civil War. (caution) by MCUsman(m): 2:41pm On Oct 07, 2008
cry cry cry cry

Re: Horrifying Pictures Of The Liberian Civil War. (caution) by MCUsman(m): 2:43pm On Oct 07, 2008
This boy was hit by a stray bullet on his way home from the market

Re: Horrifying Pictures Of The Liberian Civil War. (caution) by inquisitiv: 4:19pm On Oct 07, 2008
Mc usuman,
enof of this horrible exhibition of yours, its okay

Nigeria1
i think you are sick and obsessed with satellite imagery. get useful to urself
Re: Horrifying Pictures Of The Liberian Civil War. (caution) by nigeria12: 5:52pm On Oct 07, 2008
you know what i think of you. i think you are scared of the truth. i am going to post state by state. the only reason that would make me stop posting the picture is when they cancel and conduct new census and mr makama is arrested.

i am posting bauchi, sokoto, borno, kebbi and zamfara next, and i would show you, how they have made slave of the middle belt,
Re: Horrifying Pictures Of The Liberian Civil War. (caution) by nigeria12: 5:53pm On Oct 07, 2008
if this liberia picture do not touch your heart to do the rightthing. honestly nothing will.
Re: Horrifying Pictures Of The Liberian Civil War. (caution) by funloving(m): 11:20am On Oct 08, 2008
Mc Usman,
where did you get these pictures ? Where you a Peace Keeper, Militant, Journalists, etc?

Just curious because these pictures are so real and taken at very close range. I mean, if these are your pictures then you must have been right at the front line but no harm came to you ?

War is Evil
Re: Horrifying Pictures Of The Liberian Civil War. (caution) by MCUsman(m): 11:57am On Oct 08, 2008
funloving:

Mc Usman,
where did you get these pictures ? Where you a Peace Keeper, Militant, Journalists, etc?

Just curious because these pictures are so real and taken at very close range. I mean, if these are your pictures then you must have been right at the front line but no harm came to you ?

War is Evil

I am neither a peacekeeper, a militant or a journalist. I am with the UNHCR. And these pix you see are dammn real. Many I took them my self some I got them from colleagues.
Re: Horrifying Pictures Of The Liberian Civil War. (caution) by lucabrasi(m): 8:30pm On Oct 09, 2008
that is so evil, shows even humans have the capacity to behave and act like animals when push comesto shove, dude pls post more photos especially of the kid soldiers,so war mongers and ppl calling for a sepeate nation ,war e.t.c will know even children are not safe in war
Re: Horrifying Pictures Of The Liberian Civil War. (caution) by nigeria12: 11:19pm On Oct 09, 2008
I also believe the north should form their own country Arewa republic. Look the north have ruled for over 40 years and the south still is better developed than them.

what does that tell you? it tell you something is wrong.  Do you want to know what is wrong? I am going to tell you now. If the north does not form their own country their would never develop.

Imagine you are a business man from the USA who want to invest 100 million dollars in nigeria. You first find out where nigeria is. you check satellite picture like google to see where you are going. You now ask yourself, where will i set up my company in nigeria.

You look at google earth, you see lagos with so much houses, you zoom to the north at kano or abuja, and all you see is a small city less in land area than windsor ontario, canada. Which one would you pick.

1 Lagos
2. Abuja
3 Kano

90% of the time Lagos would be be picked over abuja or kano, why you may ask?
1. population
2. Lagos as a seaport
3. The population density in the south west from satellite picture is more than the north.

That business man with 100 million would pick lagos. 

Now imagine if you had a north country above the river niger and river benue. 

A business man from the USA want to start a business in Arewa republic. He as to locate his business in Arewa. who he now go and pick lagos. Answer No, he would be forced to locate is company in Arewa Republic.

Look let me give you another example.   If Nigeria want to pick a football team for the world cup or  game what is the % of northerner in the team. answer is less than 10%,  why ??

But what if the North form Arewa republic for  only the people above the river Niger and Benue, 

They would present their own team. will they now name their football team and include jay jay okocha . answer is NO. They would pick northerner,  and those northerner would be expose to international competition and with time they would improve and get better. The word of God says wisdom is better to profit for the wise.

Look if the north do not form their own country of Arewa republic. The south would go fat and the north would go thin. This is the word of God for the north, because God in heaven is watching all that is  going on in nigeria.
Re: Horrifying Pictures Of The Liberian Civil War. (caution) by nigeria12: 12:14am On Oct 10, 2008
The north would never have success. No man who cheat his brother have success. There is a heaven causes by God against cheaters. Since the north have been cheating, what have happen so far?

The south become richer while the north decrease . It is God laws. Everytime the north remain without correcting the cheating against the YORUBas, The causes of God would remain on them. The days the north decided to correct that cheating, is the days increase would start coming to the north. because then God of heaven would now start answering the prayer of the north.

God always shut door on the wicked and open doors for the good.
Re: Horrifying Pictures Of The Liberian Civil War. (caution) by hollandis(f): 12:45am On Oct 10, 2008
@nigeria1@
you are a fool
Just because google earth is free does not mean u should constitute nuisance
Re: Horrifying Pictures Of The Liberian Civil War. (caution) by Pataki: 1:08am On Oct 10, 2008
nigeria1@,

Are you an electronic slowpoke in human form? angry angry Why must you incessantly derail this topic with your barking on the census issue? Do you simply derive joy in proliferating your inanity? GOSH! I cannot believe I developed an headache from viewing the garbage of satellite images you copied from google earth. What a jobless tool you are.

@ Topic,

This is so sad to be looking at. I cannot believe I developed goose bumps all over my back seeing those innocent young men and women alongside children lying lifeless. May our nation Nigeria never have cause to go to war. embarassed
Re: Horrifying Pictures Of The Liberian Civil War. (caution) by landis(m): 10:21am On Oct 10, 2008
MC Usman:

I am neither a peacekeeper, a militant or a journalist. I am with the UNHCR. And these pix you see are dammn real. Many I took them my self some I got them from colleagues.

MC Usman,
Thanks for the picture but spare us.

May be you should ask UNHCR to ask UN/USA/EU: how those guns got to AFRICA.

May be you should ask UNHCR to ask UN/USA/EU: who are the beneficiaries of wars in Africa.

The answers will resolve the problem.
Re: Horrifying Pictures Of The Liberian Civil War. (caution) by mukina2: 12:22am On Oct 11, 2008
sad   cry The pics are really very bad, War is evil embarassed i hope charles Taylor gets what he deserves  for all the innocent lives that were lost in Liberia and Sierra Leone angry angry
Re: Horrifying Pictures Of The Liberian Civil War. (caution) by davidylan4(m): 12:43am On Oct 11, 2008
is this a thread on the geography of maps?
Re: Horrifying Pictures Of The Liberian Civil War. (caution) by nigeria12: 12:54am On Oct 11, 2008
pataki no. do you want to know why i post this pictures. It is because i love the common man on the street of nigeria. I believe i know the solution to 90% of nigeria problems. And that solution is in this satellite pictures.

Let look at electricity. with this pictures you can design a network for electricity in nigeria.   By the time the yorubas join the republic of benin , we would have 24 hrs power supply. what we hope to do is build a stream/gas thermal generating station in the coast area. one at lekki, another olokoda(ogun), another at olotu(ondo), at koko delta, Lokoja (kogi)  shonga (kwara) petegi (kwara)  other station, 

Transportation: You can design all the road network in nigeria even before you build them. Like take for example, when The yorubas join the republic of Benin in Jesus name. We would give the Yorubas what Nigeria can never provide for them. We would build an expressway 8 lanes from ore to Lokoja. It would go from ore to ondo to akure to ikare ekiti to ado ekiti to kabba to okene to lokoja,

we would have the abeokuta to iseyin to saki to ilorin to jabba 8 lanes express road. from satellite picture you know this are the very important road.

Look my brother education would be free from primary school to university in the new republic of benin, 

Health would free too. free book, free bus services too.

we would name the lagos state university as lateef jakande university and University of Agric abeokuta would be named after President Olusegun obasanjo. While the University of benin would be named after Chief anthony enahoro, and a new university in delta state to be named as Felix Ibru university of science. A new university at jebba to be called Olusola Saraki University.  (OSU)  Ibadan too would get a new university , to be named after Lamide Adedibu university . And the epe campus of lasu would be named as the Madam tinubu university. A new university in Kogi state would be sited in okene to be called adamu atta university. A new university at Ede to be called Bola Ige university. just to name some few.

Metroline would be built lagos, ibadan ,ilorin , akure, benin city and warri.

A new international airport at warri.

You can see brother we want comot for naija fast. we get vision. nigeria no get. na promises and fail , nigeria govt no get,   I no get anything to do, i was to go for a trip. it fail. so make una get ready tonight.

My brother i want to bring north america to nigeria, but govt no want that one in nigeria. so i want yorubas to join the republic of benin. I promises you, Yorubas would smile. Every yoruba family would own a car. It is possible believe me. I am a born again christain . And I know how canada , USA have done it. And we promises to do it in the the new republic of benin. We would have love to do it in nigeria. but the north do not like good thing. they want to continue to suffer, they since to love suffering. without a good census, no nation can grow. believe. everything here na credit. And it would happen if yorubas join the republic of benin.

come can you see httop:// .com from your computer.
Re: Horrifying Pictures Of The Liberian Civil War. (caution) by dblock(m): 1:44am On Oct 11, 2008
These pictures are from a documentary.

I watched the documentary in 2003, it was so graphic, it showed everything.

and nigeria1@ you are a slowpoke.
Re: Horrifying Pictures Of The Liberian Civil War. (caution) by nigeria12: 2:31am On Oct 11, 2008
I reject that in jesus name. you are just another Yoruba hater. You think we want to continue to suffer in nigeria.
Re: Horrifying Pictures Of The Liberian Civil War. (caution) by lucabrasi(m): 10:27am On Oct 11, 2008
nigeria1@/:

I reject that in jesus name. you are just another Yoruba hater. You think we want to continue to suffer in nigeria.
dude,most ppl dont even understand the satellite imagery you keep on posting including me so you can push your point across about any ethnic marginalisation by simple explanation and facts,not everybody is into geography/map reading
Re: Horrifying Pictures Of The Liberian Civil War. (caution) by dblock(m): 9:57am On Oct 17, 2008
nigeria1@/:

Dude I am Yoruba.
Re: Horrifying Pictures Of The Liberian Civil War. (caution) by JosBoy4Lif(m): 5:13am On Oct 22, 2008
Why is Nigeria1 still allowed to kill peoples bandwidth?
Re: Horrifying Pictures Of The Liberian Civil War. (caution) by JosBoy4Lif(m): 5:18am On Oct 22, 2008
nigeria1@/:

Go to Benin then, since they no get suffering there, you can re-unite with plenty Yoruba
Re: Horrifying Pictures Of The Liberian Civil War. (caution) by ikeyman00(m): 10:18am On Oct 22, 2008
hahahaha

jesus

cry nigeria benin hahahha lipsrsealed
Re: Horrifying Pictures Of The Liberian Civil War. (caution) by MCUsman(m): 11:24am On Oct 22, 2008
I was ask to stop pasting these Horrifying Pictures Of The Liberian Civil War but it seem the thread is resurfacing again. On this note am obliged to continue with pix.
Re: Horrifying Pictures Of The Liberian Civil War. (caution) by comfort3: 4:42am On Apr 04, 2009
shocked shocked shocked sad
Re: Horrifying Pictures Of The Liberian Civil War. (caution) by ikeyman00(m): 7:39pm On Apr 04, 2009
comfort=deepzone==ireport=pepperspray

shocked
Re: Horrifying Pictures Of The Liberian Civil War. (caution) by strangleyo: 7:55pm On Apr 04, 2009
Enough of speration talk.

With a strong democratic government, we will persevere.

Today's day and age, you cannot be a small country to have any weight in the world. Small nations are bullied often. Small African nations can expect no mercy.

There are 2 problems that can cause massive civil strife.

The North's insistence on Sharia, Secularism trumps all, Muslims need to have that shoved down their throats whether they like it or not, the south needs to grow bigger balls in dealing with civil unrest pertaining to religious matters.

Sharia MUST be removed and an educational standard must be implemented uniformly across the whole nation.

Problem 2 - Tribalism. No way to really deal with tribalism for now.

Perhaps military conscription NATIONALIZE (the process of instilling country-wide nationalism in the country's youth, putting country and honor above all else). Mandatory 1 - 2 year military conscription.
Re: Horrifying Pictures Of The Liberian Civil War. (caution) by MandingoII(m): 5:58pm On Apr 05, 2009
why was this thread hijacked?
Re: Horrifying Pictures Of The Liberian Civil War. (caution) by naliakar: 1:25am On Apr 06, 2009
nigeria1@/

Is this your first encounter with satelite images? Why the over exuberance and why hijack a totally different topic with third rate google photos? Are you incapable of debate
Re: Horrifying Pictures Of The Liberian Civil War. (caution) by RICHIEBOI1(m): 8:22am On Apr 06, 2009
Na wa oo! i thought this thread was closed. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Female Billionaires That Own Private Jets In Nigeria(photos) / PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report / Ajimobi Hasn’t Been Disconnected From Life Support But He's Gone- Fisayo Soyombo

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.