Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,611 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Horrifying Pictures Of The Liberian Civil War. (caution) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Horrifying Pictures Of The Liberian Civil War. (caution) (99675 Views)

The Liberian Govt. Knew The Sawyer Might Have Ebola But Cleared Him Into Ng / Breaking News!! Ebola Kills Nigerian Nurse who treated the liberian victim. / BREAKING NEWS: The Woman That Treated The Liberian Is Alive, In ICU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Horrifying Pictures Of The Liberian Civil War. (caution) by comfort3: 2:53am On Apr 07, 2009
cry sad
Re: Horrifying Pictures Of The Liberian Civil War. (caution) by babadigu(m): 12:06pm On Jan 16, 2010
a stupid & senseless war!!!
Re: Horrifying Pictures Of The Liberian Civil War. (caution) by sjeezy8: 4:14pm On Jan 16, 2010
damnnnnnn thats crazy and people are trying to have a civil war in Ngeria at all cost.
Re: Horrifying Pictures Of The Liberian Civil War. (caution) by yankite(m): 8:28am On Dec 17, 2010
WEY MR POSTER GUY,O BOY LEAVE DAT THING U BEEN DEY WISH NAIJA,WE NO FIT GO WAR
AND EVEN IF WE DO WE DEY ADVANCED PASS UNA LIBERIA PEOPLE WE NO NEED TO DEY CHOP
HUMAN BODY DEY DO JAZZ,WE GET AM FOR BLOOD,AND REMEMBER SAY NA OUR SAME NIGERIAN
ECOMOG SOLDIERS DEAL SERIOUSLY WITH ALL OF THOSE AZZ HOLE WEY DEY GIVE 10,11 YR OLDS
GUN POWDER WITH COKE TO SMOKE.IN SHORT WE STILL BE UNA GRANDFATHER EVEN IF WE GO FIGHT
NO BE LIKE UNA LOCAL AZZ HOLES WE DEY CHOP HUMAN BODY,AND AS FOR DAT BASTARD "BUTT NAKED
GUY" THEM SUPPOSE INSERT RED HOT METAL INSIDE HIN $HIT HOLE MAKE HIN COMMOT FOR HIN MOUTH.
Re: Horrifying Pictures Of The Liberian Civil War. (caution) by mrusa: 10:34pm On May 17, 2011
This is the truth of Africa, The europians made a mistake of civilizing you guys, but you are all tribals, who know to survive is to kill, even if they are humans,
Re: Horrifying Pictures Of The Liberian Civil War. (caution) by macjive01: 2:23am On May 18, 2011
who the Bleep is this nigeria 01 ?
Re: Horrifying Pictures Of The Liberian Civil War. (caution) by icez: 9:17pm On Jul 09, 2012
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Horrifying Pictures Of The Liberian Civil War. (caution) by Pygru: 3:32pm On Jul 26, 2013
Horrible
Re: Horrifying Pictures Of The Liberian Civil War. (caution) by Pygru: 5:02pm On Jul 26, 2013
Pygru: Horrible
Re: Horrifying Pictures Of The Liberian Civil War. (caution) by drnoel: 7:17pm On Jul 26, 2013
who will see these pix and still want nigeria to fight anoda war...God forbid
Re: Horrifying Pictures Of The Liberian Civil War. (caution) by ksolo2: 4:01pm On Nov 16, 2013
MC Usman: Members of the LORDS resistance army
lurds nt lords
Re: Horrifying Pictures Of The Liberian Civil War. (caution) by KriTic24A: 5:45pm On Nov 17, 2013
Please don't post the pictures again.... cry
Re: Horrifying Pictures Of The Liberian Civil War. (caution) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 17, 2013
Whoever resurrected this thread must be silly!
Oh lord!! embarassed
Re: Horrifying Pictures Of The Liberian Civil War. (caution) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 17, 2013
OP I was born after the Nigerian civil war, my dad painted a horrific picture of war without proof or any pictures...I am enjoying your horrific pictures, if you were banned please forward the pics to me >>> emzybrown76@gmail.com cool cool cool cool cool cool cool lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Horrifying Pictures Of The Liberian Civil War. (caution) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 17, 2013
mr_usa: This is the truth of Africa, The europians made a mistake of civilizing you guys, but you are all tribals, who know to survive is to kill, even if they are humans,

You must suffer from memory lapse or maybe you're just plain stupi.d. 100 million Europeans were slaughtered in WW2, most in ghastly, horrific circumstances. What does that say about European barbarity? The Liberian war was a picnic compared to it. Africans made a mistake in civilizing you guys.
Re: Horrifying Pictures Of The Liberian Civil War. (caution) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 17, 2013
senseless babaric inhuman action by d liberians...I WILL LIKE TO USE DZ MEDIUM TO SALUTE D COUNTLESS BRAVE NIGERIAN SOLDIERS WHO MADE D ULTIMATE SACRIFICE FOR LIBERIA,SIERRA LEONE.EL SALVO ...
Re: Horrifying Pictures Of The Liberian Civil War. (caution) by IdomaLikita: 10:22pm On Nov 17, 2013
Eziachi: Horrible and horryfying pictures of what man is capable of doing when sanity goes on holiday.

But I am not the horrified as most will be because I saw far worst inside Biafra.  Nigerian soldiers did far worse inside Biafraland than what you are seeing here. On the 10th of February 1970 my immediate senior brother was executed by Nigeria soldiers right in front of my parents, after he walked almost two weeks without food from Ogoja back to Orlu in the present day Imo state after the so called end of hostilities was signed.

His crime was he was wearing a combo army trouser, which was the only item of clothing he had remaining on him from his dangerous journey home, despite no weapons and explanation and was few metres away from home before they accorsted him and took him home and executed him in front of the whole traumatised town to shown others an example of what losing the war means and he was only 21 and I was just 19 but fought on different sector in Ogoja but successfully made it home on the 21st of Febraury 1970.

I have heard some Nigerians saying it was just a war and these things happens. Killing civilians mostly women and children or an unarmed person is not bravery, just outright cowardice.  So hold their crocodile tears because your fathers, brothers, uncles and your war heros did far worse inside Biafraland.

I'm So Sorry Sir! By God, I am! To think my forebears committed these Atrocities against the people I currently live & work with fills me with Guilt! Eziachi isn't too far from Teaching Hospital,Orlu!
Re: Horrifying Pictures Of The Liberian Civil War. (caution) by plendil: 10:36pm On Nov 17, 2013
Jakumo: Holy chit Nigeria1@, you really went to town with those satellite pictures today, for sure.

I wonder how much slower this post will read thanks to the ENDLESS parade of excruciatingly BORING and ABSOLUTELY IRRELEVANT satellite pictures you have been generous enough to post.

Young Grasshopper, I can see you have been badly traumatized by the war pictures in this thread, as evidenced by the exponential increase in the number of satellite pictures you felt you needed to share, BUT I want to you now SIT in the lotus position, take a deep breath, and repeat these words till you become one with their meaning.

Satellites are Evil. Satellites Are Evil. SATELLITES ARE EVIL !

Do not report back here until you have fully cleansed your sinful soul, Young Grasshopper, for only then can you expect true forgiveness.

grin grin grin grin grin so this musiwa satelitte obsession is as old as nairaland

@topic, truly horrific pix\cs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Female Billionaires That Own Private Jets In Nigeria(photos) / PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report / Ajimobi Hasn’t Been Disconnected From Life Support But He's Gone- Fisayo Soyombo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.