Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,872 members, 7,828,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

4 Myths That Stopped You From Buying A Tecno Smartphone - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 4 Myths That Stopped You From Buying A Tecno Smartphone (3331 Views)

How's Tecno Smartphone Life? / Wonderful Pic Of Tecno Smartphone Evolution In Nigeria / How To Make Money From Buying And Selling Mtn Data Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: 4 Myths That Stopped You From Buying A Tecno Smartphone by hemor(m): 12:33pm On Jul 07, 2014
Craven:

If you have truly made your research on each of these devices, you'd find that they are indeed different from each other. And no, I don't think Samsung phones are ridiculously overpriced. If you desire a massive phone with outstanding features, then you have to be ready to pay more. If you cannot afford them, Samsung has low-end smartphones and mid-range smartphones for people who are cannot spend much. The expensive devices are that way because they include all the features that low-end and mid-range smartphones can't provide. Simple. Make your research and you'd know more.
Are trying to tell me dat there is no phone with the same configuration with s5 or even better but with cheaper price
Re: 4 Myths That Stopped You From Buying A Tecno Smartphone by GogetterMD(m): 6:37am On Jul 08, 2014
hemor:
Are trying to tell me dat there is no phone with the same configuration with s5 or even better but with cheaper price
Of course there is. At half the price comes "Oneplus One". Google it up
Re: 4 Myths That Stopped You From Buying A Tecno Smartphone by ibitomisi: 10:59am On Jul 08, 2014
Yungwizzzy28: Tecno is meant foe for the poor Every class .simple!!
Don't just presume like that. It's meant for people who think buying expensive phones is not a basis for proving that one is rich/classical, haven't you seen a low earner using a highly expensive phone/phones and a Rich man using a low class phone? So I bet to disagree with you on that, sir.
Note: I'm not a Techno fan! But I just said mine in response to your abrupt conclusion.
PEACE!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Get 80MB With N100 On Airtel Network / Tecno F7 Wifi Mac Address And Bluetooth Address Problem / Did YOUR Password Make The Most Popular Passwords Of 2015 List?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.