Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,656 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

Tecno F7 Wifi Mac Address And Bluetooth Address Problem - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno F7 Wifi Mac Address And Bluetooth Address Problem (3326 Views)

Swiftkey Might Have Displayed Your Email Address And Phone Numbers To Others / Can I Upgrade My Tecno F7? / The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno F7 Wifi Mac Address And Bluetooth Address Problem by jboy01(m): 7:51am On Feb 07, 2015
Pls my tecno f7 wifi and bluetooth refuse to ON, when ever I turn it on, it turn off immediately. I later discover the wifi and bluetooth address in the settings >> about is unavailable, which is d major cause of the problem. I have tried wiping the fone twice, but that did not solve the problem. Pls is there any solution?
Re: Tecno F7 Wifi Mac Address And Bluetooth Address Problem by Carlcaresophia: 8:23am On Feb 07, 2015
jboy01:
Pls my tecno f7 wifi and bluetooth refuse to ON, when ever I turn it on, it turn off immediately. I later discover the wifi and bluetooth address in the settings >> about is unavailable, which is d major cause of the problem. I have tried wiping the fone twice, but that did not solve the problem. Pls is there any solution?
Hi! You can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will help you solve the problem. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: Tecno F7 Wifi Mac Address And Bluetooth Address Problem by jboy01(m): 12:00pm On Feb 07, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Hi! You can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will help you solve the problem. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
I am in sokoto
Re: Tecno F7 Wifi Mac Address And Bluetooth Address Problem by Carlcaresophia: 8:08am On Feb 09, 2015
jboy01:
I am in sokoto
Sorry we don't have service center in Sokoto, you can try to contact our phone collecting point there, following are the contact information: El-basheer communication, albarka mordern market, NO. G9 sokoto. 08172005234.
And attached pls find the contact information of our service centers in Nigeria, in case you'll need it. Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos On Your Phone For Free In 2017 / Meet Ayodeji The Winner Of Iphone X In The Jumia Treasure Hunt! / Has MTN Slashed Night Plan ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.