Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Viewing Centre Owners Thread - Satellite TV Technology (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Viewing Centre Owners Thread (173742 Views)

How Do I Get Cheap Subscription For My Football Viewing Centre / Help Which Satellite Provider Is Cheaper For Viewing Centre / Viewing Centre Owners: Perfect Satellite For The Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by dammywapes(m): 2:53pm On Mar 30, 2019
Ameboperoo:

I don't understand.
I mean what do you think is best TV to show carabao n copa del rey since most pay TV tmdont show it
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by jamesope04(m): 4:57pm On Mar 30, 2019
dammywapes:
Sir i guess u can recommend better connection to show carabao n copa del rey against next season
Like I said earlier, iptv!
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by dammywapes(m): 10:00pm On Apr 02, 2019
who else experience scramble channel on ss3 while showing wolve man utd tonight?
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by unikazzy(m): 10:02pm On Apr 02, 2019
dammywapes:
who else experience scramble channel on ss3 while showing wolve man utd tonight?
CHECK UR DISH SETTING.....there was noting like that here at all
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by dammywapes(m): 10:23pm On Apr 02, 2019
unikazzy:
CHECK UR DISH SETTING.....there was noting like that here at all
okay thank you
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by chukwumexes: 1:23pm On Apr 18, 2019
please oo I heard that DSTV is now showing EUROPA league please how true is this?
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by samhwande67: 4:38pm On Apr 20, 2019
chukwumexes:
please oo I heard that DSTV is now showing EUROPA league please how true is this?
only super sports south africa is showing.
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by fromnigeria(m): 12:28pm On May 07, 2019
BEST ADVICE
Please friends I am close to starting up my years-long dream of a viewing center business. I have been unto research, bug now I need best advice from my people who are in it already.

What's you take?
is there any special dstv decorder for the business?
please help Me with best advice. Thanks
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by sammydave4ever(m): 1:58pm On May 07, 2019
Your take on starting a viewing centre business is well ok as to say our Government is not helping us.
There is no special DSTV decoder for the business unless DSTV COMPACT PLUS EXTRA-VIEW. This will give you two matches simultaneously.
That's all you need to know.

fromnigeria:
BEST ADVICE
Please friends I am close to starting up my years-long dream of a viewing center business. I have been unto research, bug now I need best advice from my people who are in it already.

What's you take?

Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by Monlo(m): 3:32pm On May 07, 2019
fromnigeria:
BEST ADVICE

What's you take?

Mind you for the matches not shown by Dstv,IPTV comes to the resue .I usually use it and its been cool.

"iptv is still the best option. Subscribing to dstv premium or whatever package is just a waste of money. I run a viewing centre in Ibadan and I rely solely on iptv for all leagues. I repeat, all leagues. Dstv doesn't show carabao and Copa del Rey. I get to show all that via iptv. We however do not watch match everyday, meaning your subscription will just be wasting away. But with iptv, I only show match that people need to watch and data is not a problem. Buy xtream account and show your matches on low quality. I'm not sweet talking, the highest I spend on a match is 350mb. I use two 4g mifi and I subscribe to MTN special data offer which gives 1gb for #200. Do the maths and calculate your income. I'm earning big with it"

Copied:jamesope04

Mind you,I had to copy this above,cos I believe it is the way forward and has been of help alot.
Enjoy.....
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by unikazzy(m): 5:37pm On May 07, 2019
Monlo:

Mind you for the matches not shown by Dstv,IPTV comes to the resue .I usually use it and its been cool.

"iptv is still the best option. Subscribing to dstv premium or whatever package is just a waste of money. I run a viewing centre in Ibadan and I rely solely on iptv for all leagues. I repeat, all leagues. Dstv doesn't show carabao and Copa del Rey. I get to show all that via iptv. We however do not watch match everyday, meaning your subscription will just be wasting away. But with iptv, I only show match that people need to watch and data is not a problem. Buy xtream account and show your matches on low quality. I'm not sweet talking, the highest I spend on a match is 350mb. I use two 4g mifi and I subscribe to MTN special data offer which gives 1gb for #200. Do the maths and calculate your income. I'm earning big with it"

Copied:jamesope04

Mind you,I had to copy this above,cos I believe it is the way forward and has been of help alot.
Enjoy.....
hmmmm....broda enu run ju iyo
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by Ameboperoo(m): 6:57pm On May 07, 2019
unikazzy:
But what if there's no 4g, will 3g not buffer?
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by jamesope04(m): 10:35pm On May 07, 2019
unikazzy:
How? That I'm not saying the truth?
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by jamesope04(m): 10:37pm On May 07, 2019
Ameboperoo:

But what if there's no 4g, will 3g not buffer?
Works efficiently on 3g cos I've been using it with android device before I bought those midis. 4g is just an advantage in case you wanna stream HD. Remember I specifically said I stream on LQ.
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by unikazzy(m): 11:22pm On May 07, 2019
jamesope04:
no that....its the way u are praising naija data surprise me abey
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by unikazzy(m): 11:22pm On May 07, 2019
jamesope04:
not that....its the way u are praising naija data surprise me abey
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by Monlo(m): 9:27am On May 08, 2019
unikazzy:
not that....its the way u are praising naija data surprise me abey

With Glo oga sim,you are home and dry.
Enjoy...

1 Like

Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by unikazzy(m): 10:06am On May 08, 2019
Monlo:

With Glo oga sim,you are home and dry.
Enjoy...
OKKK
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by chukwumexes: 10:23am On May 08, 2019
Brothers abeg o does startimes show premier league?
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by habex005(m): 10:26am On May 08, 2019
chukwumexes:
Brothers abeg o does startimes show premier league?
NO
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by habex005(m): 4:54am On May 10, 2019
Does anyone still watch any free to air interesting channels especially the underlisted ones in the Amos frequency

Ait
AIT News
AIT plus
AIT parliamentary
NTA intl
Fortis tv
Faaji
Yotomi
Channels tv
wap tv
Star movie+
Sentata Africa
Kisco
9JA TV and lots of Sport channels like
Tandberge service
RTI
TVT
Stv
UBC
RTG1
TVM Madagascar
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by chukwumexes: 5:52am On May 12, 2019
habex005:
NO
I thought they show one live premier league match every weekend
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by rapthugx(m): 4:33pm On May 14, 2019
chukwumexes:
I thought they show one live premier league match every weekend

Though the EPL is over now, they showed one Saturday march on NTA Sports via Kwese free sports.
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by Pash3685: 9:51am On May 22, 2019
Does iptv work in Lagos? cos I'm not sure DStv will beam the Copa del rey final match live
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by DonJoeSneh(m): 12:17am On May 23, 2019
Hello, please is there another way to show the champions league final without using DSTV? my sub will expire 29th, can't pay 10k just to watch champions league alone.
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by rapthugx(m): 7:52am On May 23, 2019
DonJoeSneh:

Hello, please is there another way to show the champions league final without using DSTV? my sub will expire 29th, can't pay 10k just to watch champions league alone.

Some stations in 16e will show it, the problem will be the quality of the broadcast.
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by DonJoeSneh(m): 11:53am On May 23, 2019
rapthugx:

Some stations in 16e will show it, the problem will be the quality of the broadcast.

Ah dunno about all these things....my own na to just plug and play.... Chaiii

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (53) (Reply)

Current List Of Channels Available On Startimes Decoder / Frequencies And Positions Of Free To Air Channels In Nigeria / How To Fix DSTV Problem Of Channels Not Displaying After Subscription Solved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.