Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Viewing Centre Owners Thread - Satellite TV Technology (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Viewing Centre Owners Thread (173372 Views)

How Do I Get Cheap Subscription For My Football Viewing Centre / Help Which Satellite Provider Is Cheaper For Viewing Centre / Viewing Centre Owners: Perfect Satellite For The Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by jamesope04(m): 1:05pm On May 23, 2019
DonJoeSneh:

Ah dunno about all these things....my own na to just plug and play.... Chaiii
Do you run a viewing center?
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by olenyi: 7:13pm On May 23, 2019
Guys please will DSTV, startimes show UCL final.
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by habex005(m): 12:03pm On May 24, 2019
olenyi:
of course dstv will show it
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by habex005(m): 4:46pm On May 24, 2019
Startimes just confirmed that they are showing the Copa del Rey final between Barcelona and valencia on the 25th of may and UEFA cup finals between Chelsea and arsenal on the 29th of may on their st sport world channel.
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by DonJoeSneh(m): 6:02pm On May 24, 2019
jamesope04:
Do you run a viewing center?
yes boss
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by Monlo(m): 5:53am On May 25, 2019
olenyi:

The great one,@olenyi,greetings.Longest time!One of the Founding fathers of FTA I respect a lot.
Baba,for back up,you may need to have an IPTV.
Enjoy...

1 Like

Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by olenyi: 6:59am On May 25, 2019
Monlo:

The great one,@olenyi,greetings.Longest time!One of the Founding fathers of FTA I respect a lot.
Baba,for back up,you may need to have an IPTV.
Enjoy...

Thank you my brother.

Warm regards.
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by richhy84: 7:43pm On May 26, 2019
I need quote on installation of big satellite dish because other viewing centre in my area are using it. How much will it cost to install it. They call it Al Jazeera big dish
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by unikazzy(m): 4:52am On May 27, 2019
richhy84:
I need quote on installation of big satellite dish because other viewing centre in my area are using it. How much will it cost to install it. They call it Al Jazeera big dish
y not go and ask those in ur area that are using so that they can give the estimate better .
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by plutob2ce: 4:51pm On May 29, 2019
DonJoeSneh:

Hello, please is there another way to show the champions league final without using DSTV? my sub will expire 29th, can't pay 10k just to watch champions league alone.

All dstv package will show the final, and gotv 1900 upward will show it too, confirmed from both their Facebook pages
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by Phinney(m): 8:10am On Jun 08, 2019
Hello, Who knows which paytv wd air the Nigeria vs Zimbabwe friendly match today?
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by habex005(m): 1:17am On Jun 16, 2019
Hi everyone
Is it only dstv that is showing AFCON?
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by Monlo(m): 6:24am On Jun 16, 2019
habex005:
Hi everyone Is it only dstv that is showing AFCON?
Nooooooo now,so many FTA will show it,including NTA. Enjoy.....
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by chukwumexes: 2:58pm On Jun 17, 2019
how do we show copa America?
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by Monlo(m): 4:59pm On Jun 17, 2019
chukwumexes:

Lobs TV ,senegal @16e doing justice to it already. Enjoy.......
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by tck2000(m): 6:18pm On Jun 17, 2019
Afcon Loading
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by habex005(m): 6:25am On Jun 18, 2019
chukwumexes:
Startimes will be showing it.
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by chukwumexes: 5:26am On Jun 22, 2019
habex005:

Startimes will be showing it.
Thank you, do u know whether startimes would be showing nations cup
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by jamesope04(m): 5:36am On Jun 22, 2019
chukwumexes:

Thank you, do u know whether startimes would be showing nations cup
Get an installer to track 16°E for you. Afcon is free to air on that satellite
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by Ramon92: 3:27pm On Jun 22, 2019
Monlo:

Mind you for the matches not shown by Dstv,IPTV comes to the resue .I usually use it and its been cool.

"iptv is still the best option. Subscribing to dstv premium or whatever package is just a waste of money. I run a viewing centre in Ibadan and I rely solely on iptv for all leagues. I repeat, all leagues. Dstv doesn't show carabao and Copa del Rey. I get to show all that via iptv. We however do not watch match everyday, meaning your subscription will just be wasting away. But with iptv, I only show match that people need to watch and data is not a problem. Buy xtream account and show your matches on low quality. I'm not sweet talking, the highest I spend on a match is 350mb. I use two 4g mifi and I subscribe to MTN special data offer which gives 1gb for #200. Do the maths and calculate your income. I'm earning big with it"

Copied:jamesope04

Mind you,I had to copy this above,cos I believe it is the way forward and has been of help alot.
Enjoy.....
hi. I've heard about this xtream. Can u pls share how to get an account and how to use it?

1 Like

Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by Monlo(m): 5:14pm On Jun 22, 2019
Ramon92:
hi. I've heard about this xtream. Can u pls share how to get an account and how to use it?

All you need is to get a compatible decoder or android stb,purchase the account and viola,you are good to go.....don't forget (DATA).
Currently have an account(1year)running which will expire in the year 2020.If you can't purchase an account now,I can provide for you a premium account to try....

Mind you I don't sell ooooo,just an end user and am enjoying it,even before EPL,LA Liga,Bundesliga,Serie A,French league start.....
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by Ramon92: 11:01am On Jun 23, 2019
Monlo:

All you need is to get a compatible decoder or android stb,purchase the account and viola,you are good to go.....don't forget (DATA).
Currently have an account(1year)running which will expire in the year 2020.If you can't purchase an account now,I can provide for you a premium account to try....

Mind you I don't sell ooooo,just an end user and am enjoying it,even before EPL,LA Liga,Bundesliga,Serie A,French league start.....
I have android box and I'd like to purchase an acct, But I'll like to try first. How can I contact you?
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by Monlo(m): 4:13pm On Jun 23, 2019
Ramon92:
I have android box and I'd like to purchase an acct, But I'll like to try first. How can I contact you?

You can drop ur contacts here.........
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by chukwumexes: 11:01am On Jun 24, 2019
Please who knows whether kwese is showing the AFCON?
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by cyberguy72(m): 4:29pm On Jun 24, 2019
jamesope04:
Is it the MBC movie channels direction?
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by jamesope04(m): 7:35pm On Jun 24, 2019
cyberguy72:
Is it the MBC movie channels direction?
No
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by Ramon92: 5:44pm On Jun 26, 2019
jamesope04:
It depends on the platform you want to use. Like in my case, I use xtream which cost 4.5k for 6months and 8k for a year. But price varies from one seller to the other
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by chukwumexes: 10:35am On Jul 03, 2019
jamesope04:
Is it on startimes?
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by jamesope04(m): 5:30pm On Jul 03, 2019
chukwumexes:

Is it on startimes?
No. Startimes is on 4.9e
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by habex005(m): 5:15pm On Jul 05, 2019
Does anyone has the idea if dstv will be showing the community shield for on august 4 so we no go waste money subscribe.
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by Monlo(m): 7:22pm On Jul 05, 2019
habex005:
Does anyone has the idea if dstv will be showing the community shield for on august 4 so we no go waste money subscribe.

IPTV as back up....

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (53) (Reply)

Current List Of Channels Available On Startimes Decoder / Frequencies And Positions Of Free To Air Channels In Nigeria / How To Fix DSTV Problem Of Channels Not Displaying After Subscription Solved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.