Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,133 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:25 AM

Viewing Centre Owners Thread - Satellite TV Technology (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Viewing Centre Owners Thread (177294 Views)

How Do I Get Cheap Subscription For My Football Viewing Centre / Help Which Satellite Provider Is Cheaper For Viewing Centre / Viewing Centre Owners: Perfect Satellite For The Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by Dishtech(m): 4:53pm On Oct 15, 2019
unikazzy:
Thank u so much -----God bless

Don't go for collective because;
1. Sometimes you may not even be able to show the three matches you anticipated cos they may air matches on channels that are paired on a particular decoder. I have a friend who is suffering from that right now.
2. You will not have any other channels again except sports
3. You can't change back to extra view unless they confirmed that you no longer operates the viewing center.
4. Apart from champions League and during Christmas period you hardly have three important matches air simultaneously because of TV broadcast right.
My suggestion is for to buy another decoder and subscribe compact when you need it. Or if you have stable data connection in your area buy android decoder that is compatible with D*TV now app and activate for the third view when ever you need it buy small data and use for that day.

1 Like

Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by unikazzy(m): 5:30pm On Oct 15, 2019
Dishtech:

1. Sometimes you may not even be able to show the three matches you anticipated cos they may air matches on channels that are paired on a particular decoder. I have a friend who is suffering from that right now.
3. You can't change back to extra view unless they confirmed that you no longer operates the viewing center.
4. Apart from champions League and during Christmas period you hardly have three important matches air simultaneously because of TV broadcast right.
My suggestion is for to buy another decoder and subscribe compact when you need it. Or if you have stable data connection in your area buy android decoder that is compatible with D*TV now app and activate for the third view when ever you need it buy small data and use for that day.
hmmmmm....great advice .. Thank u so much ...I really love this and I appreciate
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by unikazzy(m): 5:30pm On Oct 15, 2019
Dishtech:

hmmmmm....great advice .. Thank u so much ...I really love this and I appreciate
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by habex005(m): 6:37am On Oct 16, 2019
Dishtech:

Your advice is of great help just that I want to ask how can I get the dstv now app on my android device. .and how does it zap data

1 Like

Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by SlyCharlie(m): 12:50pm On Oct 20, 2019
habex005:

Your advice is of great help just that I want to ask how can I get the dstv now app on my android device. .and how does it zap data
download it from playstore on the device now.
as for data consumption, depends on the setting you choose, 200-600mb per match
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by shegz24(m): 10:55am On Oct 24, 2019
Good day all.

There is a whatsapp group for experienced and aspiring viewing centre owners to share ideas,experience and solutions regarding this business.

If you are interested in joining the conversation simply send a whatsapp message stating your interest to any of these numbers.

There is so much to learn daily.
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by DonJoeSneh(m): 5:25pm On Oct 28, 2019
Orgym:

change the cable alone bro and report back here

Yes ooo, it's those cheap cables...that one of #800 per roll. I was about buying new LNB when someone convinced me to buy the original cable with copper inside. Since i bought it and adjusted my Dish, bros ah get 100/100....I shock mhen. Me that i'm always happy with 100/75......It's only Channel 224 that's doing stronghead with 100/98.
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by samhwande67: 6:02pm On Oct 29, 2019
Hello my good brothers on Nairaland, is there any hope of u-17 world cup on free to air?
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by umbo: 6:20pm On Oct 29, 2019
samhwande67:
Hello my good brothers on Nairaland, is there any hope of u-17 world cup on free to air?

crtv at 16e
enjoy
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by samhwande67: 2:57pm On Oct 30, 2019
umbo:

crtv at 16e enjoy
thanks my brother.
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by aliyu156(m): 2:48pm On Nov 11, 2019
Any hope on U-23 games
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by sunene1: 12:22am On Nov 13, 2019
No super eagles March tomorrow Wednesday on dstv.pls which paytv will air the match.
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by SKYQUEST(m): 12:23pm On Nov 13, 2019
sunene1:
No super eagles March tomorrow Wednesday on dstv.pls which paytv will air the match.

I think AIT is going to air the match
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 15, 2019
Dishtech:

Good morning bro, please do U how much such decoder cost? I need one, Thanks !
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by Orgym(m): 4:03pm On Nov 17, 2019
guys which station will show Nigeria game today
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by laluski(m): 4:43pm On Nov 17, 2019
Orgym:
guys which station will show Nigeria game today

None
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by plutob2ce: 11:02pm On Dec 04, 2019
Any channel to show the Anthony Joshua's match... any info pls
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by umbo: 6:27am On Dec 05, 2019
plutob2ce:
Any channel to show the Anthony Joshua's match... any info pls

MBC Action 8pm CAT
7 Dec.2019
thnx
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by plutob2ce: 9:35am On Dec 05, 2019
umbo:

MBC Action 8pm CAT
7 Dec.2019
thnx

Pls bro, which decoder can I get That channel or is there any app I can stream it from?
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by unikazzy(m): 2:22pm On Dec 05, 2019
I ALWAYS EXPERIENCE THIS NO COMMUNICATION ISSUES WITH DSTV XTRAVIEW ....EVEN WITH A SMART LNB.....WHO HAS IDEA ON HW THIS CAN BE RESOLVE PARMANENTLY PLS
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by chukwumexes: 4:38pm On Dec 05, 2019
unikazzy:
I ALWAYS EXPERIENCE THIS NO COMMUNICATION ISSUES WITH DSTV XTRAVIEW ....EVEN WITH A SMART LNB.....WHO HAS IDEA ON HW THIS CAN BE RESOLVE PARMANENTLY PLS
Likewise and it's making me lose a lot of customers, please someone help

1 Like

Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by chukwumexes: 4:44pm On Dec 05, 2019
umbo:

MBC Action 8pm CAT
7 Dec.2019
thnx
Which pay TV is that?
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by plutob2ce: 7:24pm On Dec 05, 2019
chukwumexes:

Likewise and it's making me lose a lot of customers, please someone help

2ways I solved it when I had the same issue - take the 2 decoder to any main distribution point of dstv, dey will have a technical unit... where they will do the reset OR call dstv straight for them to do the reset, most times the first one is the viable option
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by umbo: 9:37pm On Dec 05, 2019
plutob2ce:

Pls bro, which decoder can I get That channel or is there any app I can stream it from?

buy any free to air decoder
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by umbo: 9:38pm On Dec 05, 2019
chukwumexes:
Which pay TV is that?
Free to air
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by plutob2ce: 5:23am On Dec 06, 2019
umbo:

MBC Action 8pm CAT
7 Dec.2019
thnx

Big Boss Umbo... I got the channel, but can you confirm authoritatively they will show the match...... because when I checked It was basically for movies
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by umbo: 6:51am On Dec 06, 2019
plutob2ce:

Big Boss Umbo... I got the channel, but can you confirm authoritatively they will show the match...... because when I checked It was basically for movies

movies and wrestling
they will air d bout
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by samhwande67: 11:55am On Dec 06, 2019
umbo:

MBC Action 8pm CAT 7 Dec.2019 thnx
pls is dstv not going to air the match?
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by plutob2ce: 5:10pm On Dec 06, 2019
samhwande67:
pls is dstv not going to air the match?

No bro... they advertised it before, but they later apologized today
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by chukwumexes: 5:53pm On Dec 07, 2019
plutob2ce:

2ways I solved it when I had the same issue - take the 2 decoder to any main distribution point of dstv, dey will have a technical unit... where they will do the reset OR call dstv straight for them to do the reset, most times the first one is the viable option
I called an installer, after checking and checking, he could not rectify it, I called DSTV, they ran a reset on it and now it's functioning optimally
Thanks
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 07, 2019
plz someone should help me mbc frequency. Thanks
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by foretaste: 10:34am On Dec 17, 2019
Any installer in Ibadan close to Iwo road that has 2 dstv decoders for sale (not new decoders please)?
please contact me on 08060365261

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (53) (Reply)

Frequencies And Positions Of Free To Air Channels In Nigeria / How To Fix DSTV Problem Of Channels Not Displaying After Subscription Solved / Frequently Asked Questions On FTA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.