Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Viewing Centre Owners Thread - Satellite TV Technology (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Viewing Centre Owners Thread (173561 Views)

How Do I Get Cheap Subscription For My Football Viewing Centre / Help Which Satellite Provider Is Cheaper For Viewing Centre / Viewing Centre Owners: Perfect Satellite For The Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by liverpudian9(m): 7:09am On Aug 03, 2019
jamesope04:
And it shows even when your subscription is not active? Don't forget it is tied to ur smart card number oh. Clarify us on this

it works perfectly without sub on decoder ,u can only link compact compact plus and premium
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by liverpudian9(m): 7:11am On Aug 03, 2019
Orgym:

thank u bro. Jah bless u. I like to have the link to football schedule on dstv guide . Am thinking, an engine on compact package should be ok to show game in the first mont h. Good response pls

use compact plus because of uefa super cup ss5
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by unikazzy(m): 7:22am On Aug 03, 2019
liverpudian9:

use compact plus because of uefa super cup ss5
Compact is OK for now.......Supersport 3 will show UEFA super cup

Cc: Orgym

Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by liverpudian9(m): 10:30am On Aug 03, 2019
unikazzy:
Compact is OK for now.......Supersport 3 will show UEFA super cup

Cc: Orgym

OK thats it compact 4 August is sealed
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by Olamytea(m): 2:23pm On Aug 03, 2019
liverpudian9:

it works perfectly without sub on decoder ,u can only link compact compact plus and premium

Pls what kind of decoder or Android box I u using to perform this magic and pls I need info on a verified dealer of IPTV enabled decoder and acct. And whoever has purchased frm such person shld pls help authenticate the dealer's legitimacy. I wld appreciate an honest and quick response. Thanks
I am abt embarking on my own viewing center and really wld appreciate helps on the best way to go abt it to minimize cost of subscription and also what wld be the best fta decoder to use alongside the IPTV acct for purpose of televising multiple matches
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by liverpudian9(m): 2:57pm On Aug 03, 2019
Olamytea:

Pls what kind of decoder or Android box I u using to perform this magic and pls I need info on a verified dealer of IPTV enabled decoder and acct. And whoever has purchased frm such person shld pls help authenticate the dealer's legitimacy. I wld appreciate an honest and quick response. Thanks
I am abt embarking on my own viewing center and really wld appreciate helps on the best way to go abt it to minimize cost of subscription and also what wld be the best fta decoder to use alongside the IPTV acct for purpose of televising multiple matches

i use mibox s xiaomi box its a google certified box it has google voice 2gig ram version 8.0
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by Olamytea(m): 3:18pm On Aug 03, 2019
liverpudian9:

i use mibox s xiaomi box its a google certified box it has google voice 2gig ram version 8.0

How much does it cost and how do I get it. Also how do you show multiple matches at the same time?
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by liverpudian9(m): 4:26pm On Aug 03, 2019
Olamytea:

How much does it cost and how do I get it. Also how do you show multiple matches at the same time?
you will see it on jumia mibox s just type it there and buy it, i use 6,800 plan plus dat box using Dstv now.
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by Olamytea(m): 6:40pm On Aug 03, 2019
liverpudian9:

you will see it on jumia mibox s just type it there and buy it, i use 6,800 plan plus dat box using Dstv now.

Which plan do you use? Is it also a dstv plane or an IPTV and can u help me with ur number so I can chat u on WhatsApp
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by liverpudian9(m): 9:55am On Aug 04, 2019
Olamytea:

Which plan do you use? Is it also a dstv plane or an IPTV and can u help me with ur number so I can chat u on WhatsApp
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by Olamytea(m): 12:44pm On Aug 04, 2019
jamesope04:
most android TV box can't be used for fta but a decoder with iptv platform can be used for fta. Simple. Will rather go for a decoder with iptv platforms. Though a few expensive android tv box can do fta. The choice is on the user

Can you pls tell what kind of iptv decoder support fta and where one cld get it and how much.
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by Olamytea(m): 12:45pm On Aug 04, 2019
liverpudian9:

Thanks bro wld contact you now
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by chukwumexes: 8:52pm On Aug 05, 2019
habex005:

get in touch with mr joseph on 0 8 1 8 0 4 0 1 2 8 0
Can he be trusted? Called him yesterday and he said that he only has the one of two gig ram, is it OK enough, can it serve?

Besides I stay in owerri, I don't know how possible it can be
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by chukwumexes: 9:27pm On Aug 05, 2019
jamesope04:
most android TV box can't be used for fta but a decoder with iptv platform can be used for fta. Simple. Will rather go for a decoder with iptv platforms. Though a few expensive android tv box can do fta. The choice is on the user
Iptv does it come in a box and is it being subscribed like dstv?
What are the good ones, how much does it cost. Where and how can it be acquired.. Please bro I need answers. Also give me your digits let's chat. Thank you
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by jamesope04(m): 10:13pm On Aug 05, 2019
chukwumexes:

Iptv does it come in a box and is it being subscribed like dstv?
What are the good ones, how much does it cost. Where and how can it be acquired.. Please bro I need answers. Also give me your digits let's chat. Thank you
Just as the name implies, it relies on internet. There are decoders that support many iptv providers but I will only lay emphasis on xtream iptv. The price of xtream varies depending on the seller. It ranges from 4k to 4.5k for 6months account. All tiger branded decoders and sunplus decoders support xtream iptv. When you buy an xtream iptv account, you will be given a username and a password just like facebook login. Xtream has different resolution options. So data consumption will not be on the high side unless you stream on hd.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by habex005(m): 4:47am On Aug 06, 2019
chukwumexes:

Can he be trusted? Called him yesterday and he said that he only has the one of two gig ram, is it OK enough, can it serve?

Besides I stay in owerri, I don't know how possible it can be
He can be trusted and I think the one of 2 gig ram is okay for you
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by Olamytea(m): 10:06am On Aug 06, 2019
jamesope04:
Just as the name implies, it relies on internet. There are decoders that support many iptv providers but I will only lay emphasis on xtream iptv. The price of xtream varies depending on the seller. It ranges from 4k to 4.5k for 6months account. All tiger branded decoders and sunplus decoders support xtream iptv. When you buy an xtream iptv account, you will be given a username and a password just like facebook login. Xtream has different resolution options. So data consumption will not be on the high side unless you stream on hd.
Thanks

Do u av an idea of a trusted seller and current cost and details of dealer to contact?
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by jamesope04(m): 10:08am On Aug 06, 2019
Olamytea:

Do u av an idea of a trusted seller and current cost and details of dealer to contact?
Current cost of what?
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by bolyjay: 10:54am On Aug 06, 2019
Android Smart Tv Box with specs of 2gb/16 rom Is available for sale. contact 08116371322 if interested
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by Olamytea(m): 11:21am On Aug 06, 2019
jamesope04:
Current cost of what?
Current cost of any tiger series (t8) that support IPTV plus an xtreamiptv acct for a yr sub. What cld be d total cost and frm where or who can I get it and how trustworthy is the dealer
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by jamesope04(m): 11:24am On Aug 06, 2019
Olamytea:

Current cost of any tiger series (t8) that support IPTV plus an xtreamiptv acct for a yr sub. What cld be d total cost and frm where or who can I get it and how trustworthy is the dealer
T8 is around 15k now. You know the cost for 6months xtream already. Contact munajoe, his number was dropped earlier or Alfa Saheed on 08146418475. U need a wifi stick which goes for 2.5k
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by chukwumexes: 3:54am On Aug 07, 2019
jamesope04:
Thanks
What is the name of your decoder, how much does it cost and how can it be acquired? Please bro can you snap and send Let's see
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by dammywapes(m): 5:17am On Aug 07, 2019
Those who want to get IPTV acc and compatible decoder should do that through Mr James , I bought mine through him and i never regretted it
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by jamesope04(m): 10:34am On Aug 07, 2019
chukwumexes:

What is the name of your decoder, how much does it cost and how can it be acquired? Please bro can you snap and send Let's see
I use tiger t8hd ultra and it is around 15k in the market now. Google the name, you will see enough pictures of it cos I'm away from home

Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by nzeval(m): 9:38pm On Aug 07, 2019
@ Jamesope04 . please kindly tell me what to get tigert8hd
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by androidtvhub(m): 11:13am On Aug 14, 2019
Great Discounts on android tv box & Accessories

www.tvboxstore.com.ng

...Top Brands ...Best Price ...only @TVBox Store
www.tvboxstore.com.ng

Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by chukwumexes: 8:19pm On Aug 14, 2019
androidtvhub:
Great Discounts on android tv box & Accessories

www.tvboxstore.com.ng

...Top Brands ...Best Price ...only @TVBox Store
www.tvboxstore.com.ng

Do they support iptv providers??
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by habex005(m): 4:12pm On Aug 28, 2019
please which stations is showing the uefa champions league draws and awards
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by Orgym(m): 3:10pm On Aug 29, 2019
how do we show caravan cup o
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by timibare(m): 4:09pm On Aug 29, 2019
Orgym:
how do we show caravan cup o
na only u go show "caravan cup" o
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by jamesope04(m): 12:29pm On Aug 30, 2019
timibare:
na only u go show "caravan cup" o
lol. Na auto correct cause am
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by androidtvhub(m): 11:46pm On Sep 04, 2019
chukwumexes:

Do they support iptv providers??

yes

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (53) (Reply)

Current List Of Channels Available On Startimes Decoder / Frequencies And Positions Of Free To Air Channels In Nigeria / How To Fix DSTV Problem Of Channels Not Displaying After Subscription Solved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.