Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,371 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

2014/2015 Admission Into Any University Of Your Choice In Europe - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2014/2015 Admission Into Any University Of Your Choice In Europe (3128 Views)

The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND / Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process / Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2014/2015 Admission Into Any University Of Your Choice In Europe by felixcoco(m): 12:12pm On Jul 02, 2014
Are you tired of staying at home because universities have refuse to give you an admission?
Is your JAMB score low? or you are tired of writing JAMB every year?
Is your school always on strike or closed?

WHATEVER THE CASE MAY BE, DON'T LOSE HOPE BECAUSE THERE IS GOOD NEWS - AND THE GOOD NEWS IS - THERE IS A WAY OUT-
HERE IS THE WAY OUT :

Study abroad (Europe) with Low Tuition Fee, 50 - 100% Scholarship for some universities...

Study abroad with just your O'LEVELS RESULT and INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT...

No need to write JAMB, TOEFL, SAT or any other EXAMS.

Remember, Education is Power... Don't waste your time waiting for JAMB or Writing Post-Ume... When you can study abroad at a very low RATE.

Admission is on now... For more info or answer to your question comment here on this Thread.... I will be here to help as a student too.... any one with ideas can also contribute...............

Re: 2014/2015 Admission Into Any University Of Your Choice In Europe by dayjee: 12:31pm On Jul 02, 2014
Pls how do i go about it if i want to study abroad?
Re: 2014/2015 Admission Into Any University Of Your Choice In Europe by felixcoco(m): 9:26am On Jul 05, 2014
dayjee: Pls how do i go about it if i want to study abroad?
Hello, which program and course do you wish to study? Thanks
Re: 2014/2015 Admission Into Any University Of Your Choice In Europe by felixcoco(m): 9:22am On Jul 07, 2014
I can Secure admission for you any university of your choice in Europe and also talking of the Shen-gen Countries...

Re: 2014/2015 Admission Into Any University Of Your Choice In Europe by felixcoco(m): 11:52am On Jul 08, 2014
Re: 2014/2015 Admission Into Any University Of Your Choice In Europe by felixcoco(m): 9:12am On Jul 11, 2014
Study Now Abroad.... Remember that Education is Power

Re: 2014/2015 Admission Into Any University Of Your Choice In Europe by felixcoco(m): 10:05am On Jul 30, 2014
UNDERGRADUATE REQUIREMENTS :

DATA PAGE OF INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT
NECO OR WAEC RESULT (0'LEVELS)
PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH

Admission is still open now till August Ending...

If you are interested in schooling Abroad (EUROPE) with 50% Scholarship and Low Tuition Fee as an international Student, then don't hesitate to contact me on :
Adeyinka Adeola
+905338773816
felixcoco25@gmail.com OR felixcoco25@yahoo.com

Nicosia, North Cyprus and Istanbul, Turkey
Re: 2014/2015 Admission Into Any University Of Your Choice In Europe by felixcoco(m): 2:57pm On Mar 05, 2015
North Cyprus is one of the best place to get a scholarship abroad for all international students.

North Cyprus is a good place in term of education, considering the fact that you can boost you academic G.P easily when serious and determined.

Schools i process admission for student from in North Cyprus :

1. Near East University
2. Eastern Mediterranean University.
3. Cyprus International University.
4. Girne America University. and any other of the remaining 6 universities here or in Turkey

Students from all International Countries, Do not need to write any Exam before/after the admission. All You Need is Your INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT and 0'LEVEL RESULT to STUDY ABROAD @ EASE.

FOR MORE INFO. :

smiley STUDY ABROAD ADMISSION AGENCY. smiley

Name : Adeyinka
Facebook : www.facebook.com/studyabroadadmission
Mobile : +905338773816
Email : felixcoco25@gmail.com
Address : NEAR EAST UNIVERSITY, Nicosia, Cyprus
Re: 2014/2015 Admission Into Any University Of Your Choice In Europe by felixcoco(m): 12:45pm On Mar 16, 2015
North Cyprus is one of the best place to get a scholarship abroad for all international students.

North Cyprus is a good place in term of education, considering the fact that you can boost you academic G.P easily when serious and determined.

1. Near East University.
4. Girne America University.
And Any other school you wish to study ...

International Students Do not need to write any Exam before/after the admission. All You Need is Your INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT and 0'LEVEL RESULT to STUDY ABROAD As EASE As 1...2...3

FOR MORE INFO, Contact :

STUDY ABROAD ADMISSION AGENCY.
Agent Name : Adeyinka
Mobile : +905338773816 (whatsapp or call)
Address : Nicosia, Cyprus (TRNC)
Re: 2014/2015 Admission Into Any University Of Your Choice In Europe by felixcoco(m): 8:53pm On May 11, 2015
Admission! Admission!! Admission!!!

Here Is Another Opportunity For You To Study Abroad Now In Cyprus (TRNC) With Low Tuition Fee And 50% Scholarship For All International Students(UNDERGRADUATE)...
Admission is open NOW For September Intakes into Undergraduates and Post-Graduates Programs and Courses.

No JAMB, SAT, TOEFL, GMAT Or Any Exam Required.

Contact Us :
Adeyinka or Felix ( @ NEU)
+905338773816
Lefkosa/Nicosia, Cyprus(TRNC).

Register Now To Secure A Successful Admission With Us Now!!!
Re: 2014/2015 Admission Into Any University Of Your Choice In Europe by felixcoco(m): 10:56am On May 15, 2015
This Another Swift Opportunity For You To Study Abroad @ A Low Tuition and 50% Scholarship Institution.
For more infos and for Admission Processing, You can Contact me through this Mediums below :
Email : Felixcoco25@gmail.com
Email : Felixcoco25@yahoo.com
Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/studyabroadadmission
Address : Nicosia, Cyprus.
Re: 2014/2015 Admission Into Any University Of Your Choice In Europe by felixcoco(m): 11:47am On May 25, 2015
Admission! Admission!! Admission!!!

Here Is Another Opportunity For You To Study Abroad Now In Cyprus (TRNC) With Low Tuition Fee And 50% Scholarship For All International Students(UNDERGRADUATE)...
Admission is open NOW For September Intakes into Undergraduates and Post-Graduates Programs and Courses.

Contact Us :
Adeyinka or Felix ( @ NEU)
+905338773816
Felixcoco25@gmail.com
Register Now To Secure A Successful Admission With Us Now!!!
Re: 2014/2015 Admission Into Any University Of Your Choice In Europe by felixcoco(m): 11:24am On Jun 09, 2015

1. Near East University.

International Students Do not need to write any Exam before/after the admission. All You Need is Your INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT and 0'LEVEL RESULT to STUDY ABROAD NOW
FOR MORE INFO, Contact :

Mobile : +905338773816 (whatsapp)

I am not a fraudster, i am just trying to render help @ a low fee... Am a student too...
Re: 2014/2015 Admission Into Any University Of Your Choice In Europe by felixcoco(m): 11:55am On Jun 11, 2015
[center]Admission! Admission!! Admission!!![/center]

Admission is open NOW For September 2015 Intakes into Undergraduates and Post-Graduates Programs and Courses.

Adeyinka/Felix
+905338773816
Felixcoco25@gmail.com
Re: 2014/2015 Admission Into Any University Of Your Choice In Europe by felixcoco(m): 9:09pm On Jun 15, 2015

1. Near East University.
2. Cyprus International University.

International Students Do not need to write any Exam before/after the admission. All You Need is Your INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT and 0'LEVEL RESULT to STUDY ABROAD

FOR MORE INFO, Contact :

Re: 2014/2015 Admission Into Any University Of Your Choice In Europe by felixcoco(m): 8:55am On Jul 02, 2015
Study Abroad Now With Low Tuition Fees & Scholarship.
Admission is open NOW
Re: 2014/2015 Admission Into Any University Of Your Choice In Europe by felixcoco(m): 10:25pm On Jul 25, 2015
Admission Processing Is Going On Now For September 2015/2016 Academic Session With 50% Scholarship and Low Tuition Fee...

No Jamb, Toefl, Gmat,Sat, or any special exam needed.

All i need to help you secure a successful admission are just there (3) easy documents.

For more info, please Contact :

Adeyinka or Felix
+905338773816 (call or whatsapp)
Felixcoco25@gmail.com
Nicosia, Cyprus.

I would really be glad to help you with a sincere heart and also diligently.

Note : NO FRAUD
Re: 2014/2015 Admission Into Any University Of Your Choice In Europe by MrSimplicity(m): 2:10pm On Oct 28, 2015
Are you tired of staying at home because universities have refuse to give you an admission?

WHATEVER THE CASE MAY BE, DON'T LOSE HOPE BECAUSE THERE IS GOOD NEWS - AND THE GOOD NEWS IS - THERE IS A WAY OUT-
HERE IS THE WAY OUT :

Study abroad (Europe) with Low Tuition Fee, 50 - 100% Scholarship for some universities...

Remember, Education is Power... Don't waste your time waiting for JAMB or Writing Post-Ume... When you can study abroad at a very low RATE.

Admission is on now... For more info or answer to your question comment here on this Thread.... I will be here to help as a student too.... any one with ideas can also contribute...............
Re: 2014/2015 Admission Into Any University Of Your Choice In Europe by MrSimplicity(m): 4:20pm On Nov 03, 2015
STUDY ABROAD WITH 50% SCHOLARSHIP AND LOW TUITION FEE NOW!!!

Aren't You Tired Of Nigerian Universities Going On Strike Always, Not Giving students Admission ANYWAYS.

I ALWAYS help students apply for admission into the University with 50% scholarship and low tuition fee in Cyprus/Turkey (EUROPE)...

Study abroad NOW!!! @ NEAR EAST UNIVERSITY With 50% Scholarship and Low Tuition Fee While You Have The chance...

Admission is on going Now for September2015 Fall Session...

[center]"Near East University is a Private Institution "[/center]

Benefits/Enjoyments :

The institution offers 50% scholarship for all international students.
The tuition fee is very LOW.
The University offers free transportation for all students.
There is a standard accommodation at a low rate.
Free Transportation
No JAMB required.
No SAT required.
No TOEFL required

Admission Requirements :

UNDERGRADUATE REQUIREMENTS :

1. O'LEVEL RESULT (WAEC OR NECO).
2. DATA PAGE OF THE INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT.
3. Passport Photograph.

POST-GRADUATE REQUIREMENTS :

1. DATA PAGE OF THE INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT
2. O'LEVEL RESULT (WAEC OR NECO)
3. TRANSCRIPT
4. COURSE DESCRIPTION
5. CERTIFICATE.
6. Passport Photograph.

WITH A VERY LOW PROCESSING FEE...
For More Information, Contact :
Adeyinka (Felix)
Email : Felixcoco25@gmail.com
https://www.facebook.com/studyabroadadmission
Nicosia, North Cyprus...

THIS IS NO FRAUD!!! IT'S FOR REAL !!!
Re: 2014/2015 Admission Into Any University Of Your Choice In Europe by MrSimplicity(m): 9:40am On Nov 06, 2015
Near East As also reduced it tuition to 2800 Euros (per year) from 5600 Euros for all courses except for HEALTH RELATED COURSES Which starts from 6800 Euro (Per year). Though NURSING is also 2800 Euros Per academic Year...

Near East University Hospital is also the best on the Mediterranean. Its is higher equipped for all medical purpose including Heart Transplant and so many more...

ADMISSION IS OPEN NOW.

Near East offers super courses in all faculties available ....

Engineering...
Medicine...
Nursing...
Pharmacy...
Law...
Aviation...
Hotel and Tourism Management...
Marine...
International Relation...
Business Admin...
Economics...
AND SO MANY MORE...

Even Masters Courses are available @ an affordable Tuition Fee...

For more info, Contact :

NEU Student Agent - Adeyinka
+905338773816
felixcoco25@gmail.com
Re: 2014/2015 Admission Into Any University Of Your Choice In Europe by MrSimplicity(m): 9:41am On Nov 06, 2015

HERE IS THE WAY OUT :

Re: 2014/2015 Admission Into Any University Of Your Choice In Europe by MrSimplicity(m): 8:32am On Nov 08, 2015
For most of you who still believe its all about a fraudulent act, it is not.

Here are my personal Details :
Facebook Account :
Adeyinka Felix Adeola
School : Near East University
Course : Computer Engineering (Bsc)

And please don't contact if you would still think its a game or fraud.

Re: 2014/2015 Admission Into Any University Of Your Choice In Europe by MrSimplicity(m): 10:49am On Nov 28, 2015

1. Near East University.

International Students Do not need to write any Exam before/after the admission. All You Need is Your INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT and 0'LEVEL RESULT to STUDY ABROAD @ EASE like 1...2...3

FOR MORE INFO, Contact :

Agent Name : Adeyinka Adeola

I am not a fraudster, i am just trying to render help @ a low fee... Am a student too...

NO AGENCY FEE / NO APPLICATION FEE / NO ADMISSION FEE

(1) (2) (Reply)

20 Ways To Boost Your Memory As A Student / Connect With Your Old Secondary School Mate Here / The First Book In Igbo Language Was Written By A Yoruba Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.