Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} (81162 Views)

Infinix Big 6 Specification And Pictures / GIONEE M3mini(4000mah Battery) Full Specification And Price / Infinix zero discussion thread! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by paulworld(m): 12:02pm On Jul 31, 2014
X pose installer +gravity box 🎁 a perfect 👌 Android
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by paulworld(m): 7:18pm On Jul 31, 2014
My baby after some close installer+gravity box
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by CODEEATER(m): 10:59pm On Jul 31, 2014
Bigdocemo:

this is the link to the recovery image, make sure you unzip before flashing.
https:///WIu9gqpJ
to b flashed with recovery tools or mobile uncle?
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by paulworld(m): 8:24am On Aug 01, 2014
CODEEATER: to b flashed with recovery tools or mobile uncle?
Recovery tool
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by CODEEATER(m): 11:58am On Aug 01, 2014
paulworld:
Recovery tool
done...Tnks
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by santosslam: 5:51pm On Aug 02, 2014
pls anybody,wats d current price of dis H7??
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 02, 2014
santosslam: pls anybody,wats d current price of dis H7??
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Emphasis(m): 10:57pm On Aug 02, 2014
Got it at 28k in Uyo two days ago
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Danny4show(m): 7:17pm On Aug 03, 2014
pls i need ur help consigning my tecno p3 camera,i cnt change it frm front camera to back camera anylonger,d bar dt m using to change frm front to back camera just dissapeared,i tried another camera on it bt still d same tin..pls help me my fellow nairalanders thanks in anticipatn..
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Hiroshize(m): 9:53am On Aug 04, 2014
Danny4show: pls i need ur help consigning my tecno p3 camera,i cnt change it frm front camera to back camera anylonger,d bar dt m using to change frm front to back camera just dissapeared,i tried another camera on it bt still d same tin..pls help me my fellow nairalanders thanks in anticipatn..

Have you tried resetting your phone to factory default ?? undecided undecided Why not refer your question to the Tecno P3 thread ?? you'd probably get more answers there.
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by purplekayc(m): 12:17pm On Aug 04, 2014
Of course itsgood to have unlimited data and fast connection s .but hey,we live in naija
Hiroshize:

Firstly, for some folks, no amount of data go do them, always downloading stuff and browsing all day, all time... As for me, i subscribe to Glo data plan of a month @ 1k - 350Mb...(i have a spectranet router plus WiFi @the office so my internet access is covered) and i am not into downloading and browsing too much.. i use the Glo data sparingly... You go need look for alternative data plans and tricks if you go dey download and browse constantly sha ...

You can use the 3G on any SIM slot (3G support for both SIMs), i personally use my second slot( Second slot na micro SIM).

The browsing is fast, the device has a very good internal browser. Battery life is dependent on how you use the device sha... Definitely 3G continuously and gaming will eat your battery up..but you have a power bank (5200mAh) to support your power demands.

Gaming is sweet, with a very responsive screen...overly....you should enjoy the phone

BUT DON'T START OVER TWEAKING IT OO....!!!

you go just give yourself wahala and worry
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Hiroshize(m): 5:44pm On Aug 05, 2014
For those who have gone far with their H7, i did a backup with MTK Driod tool...about 1.6Gig.. it covers the following :

--- We keep blocks:
- preloader_and_dsp
- MBR
- EBR1
- nodl_pro_info
- nvram.bin
- userdata_nvram_only.tar
- nodl_protect_f.ext4.img
- nodl_protect_f.ext4.tar
- nodl_protect_s.ext4.img
- nodl_protect_s.ext4.tar
- nodl_seccfg
- uboot.bin
- boot.img
- recovery.img
- secro.img
- nodl_misc
- logo.bin
- EBR2
- nodl_expdb
- system.ext4.img
- system.ext4.tar

My question is that, is this a valid stock rom backup ?
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Bigdocemo(m): 3:02pm On Aug 06, 2014
Hiroshize: For those who have gone far with their H7, i did a backup with MTK Driod tool...about 1.6Gig.. it covers the following :

--- We keep blocks:
- preloader_and_dsp
- MBR
- EBR1
- nodl_pro_info
- nvram.bin
- nodl_seccfg
- uboot.bin
- boot.img
- recovery.img
- secro.img
- nodl_misc
- logo.bin
- EBR2
- nodl_expdb
- system.ext4.img
- system.ext4.tar

I've never for once backup with the process you use but I believe it might be the same.
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Hiroshize(m): 3:32pm On Aug 06, 2014
Bigdocemo
Alright, thanks man. Its the same software to also change IMEI via pc sha
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Bigdocemo(m): 7:52pm On Aug 06, 2014
Hiroshize:
Alright, thanks man. Its the same software to also change IMEI via pc sha
I don't know about that, I use mobile uncle to change my phone imei and it's very simple to change.
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Qunlexus4u(m): 8:02am On Aug 07, 2014
Hiroshize: For those who have gone far with their H7, i did a backup with MTK Driod tool...about 1.6Gig.. it covers the following :

--- We keep blocks:
- preloader_and_dsp
- MBR
- EBR1
- nodl_pro_info
- nvram.bin
- nodl_seccfg
- uboot.bin
- boot.img
- recovery.img
- secro.img
- nodl_misc
- logo.bin
- EBR2
- nodl_expdb
- system.ext4.img
- system.ext4.tar

Yes it is correct but which version of mtkdroid tool did you used? It doesn't generate scatter file
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Hiroshize(m): 9:15am On Aug 07, 2014
Qunlexus4u

I used version 2.5.3, i did some search, and i think this version generates a scatter file
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Hiroshize(m): 10:22am On Aug 08, 2014
Bigdocemo

The font on your screenshot is different, wanted asking about the font package you are using for it ?
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Promking: 7:33pm On Aug 08, 2014
Users of this phone should not let this thread die , look at other thread nah. Come out and say one or two things abt this phone or better still drop more reviews
There are lot of potential buyers
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by jakiedudu(m): 9:28pm On Aug 08, 2014
Enjoy gaming on Tecno H7, though am not too much into games.

1 Like

Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by paulworld(m): 7:54am On Aug 09, 2014
My my

Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by paulworld(m): 8:12am On Aug 09, 2014
Have recently Uninstalled most of my game although I have them on another external drive

For now I only play fida14 and patiently waiting for September for fifa15

Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by paulworld(m): 8:15am On Aug 09, 2014
My premier League debut 2014/2015
Against cardiff

Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by paulworld(m): 8:18am On Aug 09, 2014
More pic it's in semi pro, so 3mins

Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by paulworld(m): 8:21am On Aug 09, 2014
More

Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by paulworld(m): 8:29am On Aug 09, 2014
Vf

Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by paulworld(m): 8:33am On Aug 09, 2014
Tr

Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by paulworld(m): 8:40am On Aug 09, 2014
Video gallery

Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by paulworld(m): 8:42am On Aug 09, 2014
More

Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by noteamlikebarca(m): 10:57am On Aug 09, 2014
paulworld: More
pls paulworld have U backup ur phone nd what method do U use to do the backup
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by noteamlikebarca(m): 10:59am On Aug 09, 2014
noteamlikebarca: pls paulworld have U backup ur phone nd what method do U use to do the backup
pls what is the difference between nandroid backup and titanium backup

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by noteamlikebarca(m): 11:01am On Aug 09, 2014
Pls what application can be used to show how data is reading wen someone is browsing.I mean showing at the top of the screen wen one is browsing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Top 9 Signs Your Phone Is Being Monitored By Someone / download 2go on your HTC windows phone, and run any java files on it.... / How Can I Destroy A Stolen Phone Using Its Imei Number?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.