Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,083 members, 7,811,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

Amaechi Hosts Nollywood Stars To A Special Dinner - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Amaechi Hosts Nollywood Stars To A Special Dinner (20474 Views)

Anambra Hosts Gulder Ultimate Search XI- 2014 / Nollywood Stars At The Red Ball Event / Uti Leads Stars To Help The Needy [pics] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi Hosts Nollywood Stars To A Special Dinner by gistyinka(m): 2:48pm On Nov 21, 2013
PHOTOS: Gov. Amaechi Hosts Nollywood Stars To A Special Dinner last week Sunday November 17, 2013 in the city of Port Harcourt.

http://gistyinka.net/photos-gov-amaechi-hosts-nollywood-stars-to-a-special-dinner-in-port-harcourt/

Re: Amaechi Hosts Nollywood Stars To A Special Dinner by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 21, 2013
4 sale....
Re: Amaechi Hosts Nollywood Stars To A Special Dinner by damola311: 5:32pm On Nov 21, 2013
Omo this babe don bleach finish....... Una life dy spoil dy go be this

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Hosts Nollywood Stars To A Special Dinner by bankole200(m): 5:32pm On Nov 21, 2013
Is dis a project to get public sympathy? However, thumb up my Governor
Re: Amaechi Hosts Nollywood Stars To A Special Dinner by fitnesswis: 5:33pm On Nov 21, 2013
which funds is he using for al these?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Hosts Nollywood Stars To A Special Dinner by Mubby4luv(m): 5:33pm On Nov 21, 2013
Definitely not from his private pocket.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Hosts Nollywood Stars To A Special Dinner by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 21, 2013
A monumental waste of resources.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Hosts Nollywood Stars To A Special Dinner by IYANGBALI: 5:36pm On Nov 21, 2013
fitnesswis: which funds is he using for al these?
his security vote

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Hosts Nollywood Stars To A Special Dinner by pardechevuex(f): 5:36pm On Nov 21, 2013
He had some money to throw around
Re: Amaechi Hosts Nollywood Stars To A Special Dinner by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 21, 2013
My guy get d*ck head....

Re: Amaechi Hosts Nollywood Stars To A Special Dinner by cyzzy: 5:36pm On Nov 21, 2013
More money to spend. Want to show all is well with him and gain Nollywood support. This dude is up to something.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Hosts Nollywood Stars To A Special Dinner by wellmax(m): 5:37pm On Nov 21, 2013
Prof Corruption: A monumental waste of resources.

When GEJ did same, was it a monumental strategy?

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi Hosts Nollywood Stars To A Special Dinner by extremelygolden: 5:37pm On Nov 21, 2013
That second picture .....hmmmm.
The lady's dress na die!
Re: Amaechi Hosts Nollywood Stars To A Special Dinner by Oludrex(m): 5:37pm On Nov 21, 2013
Who doesn't know Governor Amaechi is jobless...

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Hosts Nollywood Stars To A Special Dinner by mcdokwe(m): 5:38pm On Nov 21, 2013
See Segun ma guy
Re: Amaechi Hosts Nollywood Stars To A Special Dinner by Intrepid1(m): 5:39pm On Nov 21, 2013
Guess which actresses are going to be smiling to the bank after this... (If you know what I mean...)
Re: Amaechi Hosts Nollywood Stars To A Special Dinner by emilyone(f): 5:39pm On Nov 21, 2013
oh my gosh! what on earth has Foluke Daramola done to her face ? shocked shocked
Re: Amaechi Hosts Nollywood Stars To A Special Dinner by Ogundale(m): 5:39pm On Nov 21, 2013
Oludrex: Who doesn't know Governor Amaechi is jobless...
Me am the only one.
Re: Amaechi Hosts Nollywood Stars To A Special Dinner by Lilimax(f): 5:39pm On Nov 21, 2013
Hmmm...
Those ladies in the third picture all look so artificial... undecided
hope it's not from my eyes...
Re: Amaechi Hosts Nollywood Stars To A Special Dinner by halilu44: 5:40pm On Nov 21, 2013
Wooow am on front page, Will surely get there(1st to comment) one day.
grin
@topic Don't tell me he is using state funds to sponsor the Dinner.
God is watching in HD
Re: Amaechi Hosts Nollywood Stars To A Special Dinner by mekuzoil(m): 5:41pm On Nov 21, 2013
2015 tins on his mind
Re: Amaechi Hosts Nollywood Stars To A Special Dinner by Oludrex(m): 5:41pm On Nov 21, 2013
Who doesn't know Governor Amaechi is a waste of public fund

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Hosts Nollywood Stars To A Special Dinner by PapaBrowne(m): 5:43pm On Nov 21, 2013
The most important questions:
What is the cost if hosting this event to the people of river state?

What is the benefit of this event to the people of rivers state?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Hosts Nollywood Stars To A Special Dinner by alimspaul: 5:43pm On Nov 21, 2013
Amechi, the people of eneka and rumukpoku is calling for your attention, is hard for keke (tricycle) to pass through their road you are here hosting people that contribute close to nothing to taxes generated in river state, nollywood does not act their movies in rivers state why host them with tax payers' money. We love you Amechi, but do the right thing at the right time.

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi Hosts Nollywood Stars To A Special Dinner by Pretyangel25(f): 5:45pm On Nov 21, 2013
The lady in the 2nd pic make sense die. I like her chest wella

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Hosts Nollywood Stars To A Special Dinner by Kesmakveli(m): 5:45pm On Nov 21, 2013
More pics pls lemme feed my eyes... Dey are all looking Good!
Re: Amaechi Hosts Nollywood Stars To A Special Dinner by creativemusic: 5:45pm On Nov 21, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin i dey laught ooooooooooooooooo
Re: Amaechi Hosts Nollywood Stars To A Special Dinner by Intrepid1(m): 5:48pm On Nov 21, 2013
The aunty that wore that blue see-through dress knows what she went to look for there.

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi Hosts Nollywood Stars To A Special Dinner by HoLEEsinner: 5:48pm On Nov 21, 2013
The guy in the 2nd picture was like DAMN WTF a million dollar body....that girl was smoking HOT..but all na packaging, the girls in that group picture so fake, looking like plastics.
Re: Amaechi Hosts Nollywood Stars To A Special Dinner by Ghadafy(m): 5:51pm On Nov 21, 2013
Amaechi my guy, please try and do hair implants surgery.
Re: Amaechi Hosts Nollywood Stars To A Special Dinner by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 21, 2013
Is it my eyes or are all the females in the party having a sickly white complexion and head full of yaki weaves, with eye lashes long enough to sweep the streets of Aba clean angry

So this is the developmental project that the buffoon of a governor was elected to do cry

Developing of half-naked Nillywood women. undecided

Just another day in the jungle called Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Amaechi Hosts Nollywood Stars To A Special Dinner by Ptoocool(m): 5:54pm On Nov 21, 2013
Amaechi ke?

Wait make Patience catch U̶̲̥̅̊!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tony Anenih's 80th Birthday Celebration Pictures / Igbo Women Join MC To Do Zanku Legwork Dance At An Event / Different Color Combos For Your Wedding Inspiration (lots Of Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.