Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,257 members, 7,826,009 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Am Not Here To Islamize Osun State – Aregbesola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Am Not Here To Islamize Osun State – Aregbesola (1215 Views)

Resist Plot By Buhari To Islamize Nigeria – Prof. Ben Nwabueze / COAS Donated Ambulance To NDA In Line To Islamize Nigeria / Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Not Here To Islamize Osun State – Aregbesola by bugs1: 3:30pm On Jul 02, 2014
Osun State governor Rauf Aregbesola has disclosed his administration’s resolve to return schools to the original owners immediately government has enough accommodation for its teeming pupils through its ‘O’ School programme.
Aregbesola who made the disclosure at Osogbo during an interactive session with Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) Osun State chapter, gave assurance that no fewer than 10,000 pupils would be accommodated by December courtesy the ongoing construction of new classrooms across the state.
Aregbesola, who attributed his achievements to God, said what his administration has achieved within less than four years in office despite the paucity of funds was beyond human capacity.
According to him, his commitment to the welfare of the citizens of the state informed his numerous programmes and projects targeted at the well being of the people, adding that every citizen had been impacted upon positively in o ne form or the other.
On allegation of Islamization of Osun State, Aregbesola said his government was poised to ensure equal rights to all religions adding that Christians were more favoured in his appointments.
He disclosed that out of 36 executive council members, 24 are Christians, while only eight of the 34 permanent secretaries he appointed are Muslims, saying that government was fair to all religions in its dealings.
He insisted on ensuring equal recognition to all religion, saying this he has pursued without bias since he became the governor of the state.
Welcoming the governor, the chairman of CAN, Osun chapter, Prophet Elisha Ogundiya, said the organization had invited some governorship candidate to tell the people about their manifestoes, saying there is the need for the candidates to showcase what they intend to do when elected into office.

www.monitor9ja.com

Re: Am Not Here To Islamize Osun State – Aregbesola by mrjangaweed: 4:50pm On Jul 02, 2014
Who ask you to explain guilty conscience

6 Likes

Re: Am Not Here To Islamize Osun State – Aregbesola by simpleseyi: 5:10pm On Jul 02, 2014
bugs1:
He disclosed that out of 36 executive council members, 24 are Christians, while only eight of the 34 permanent secretaries he appointed are Muslims, saying that government was fair to all religions in its dealings.

If the above statement is through, then all those screaming that Aregberascal plans to Islamize Osun should be sent to Sambia Forest in Chibok to find our girls.

1 Like

Re: Am Not Here To Islamize Osun State – Aregbesola by LeGull: 5:14pm On Jul 02, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Am Not Here To Islamize Osun State – Aregbesola by BrosPeter: 5:24pm On Jul 02, 2014
Ogbeni I think you are here to do exactly that.

6 Likes

Re: Am Not Here To Islamize Osun State – Aregbesola by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 02, 2014
nice one ogbeni.......august 9 is meant for you, you have won my vote

2 Likes

Re: Am Not Here To Islamize Osun State – Aregbesola by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 02, 2014
Rauf Aregbesola are you sure sir

1 Like

Re: Am Not Here To Islamize Osun State – Aregbesola by Reallagbake2: 5:45pm On Jul 02, 2014
dazshit: Rauf Aregbesola it is too late to beg the Christians in osun state you must be kick out
Are you an indigene? Uche, face your state o! angry angry

Neyoor: nice one ogbeni.......august 9 is meant for you, you have won my vote
Real omoluabi. cool cool Are you an ijesha man?

1 Like

Re: Am Not Here To Islamize Osun State – Aregbesola by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 02, 2014
Reallagbake2: Are you an indigene? Uche, face your state o! angry angry
Real omoluabi. cool cool Are you an ijesha man?
No, I'm from the western part of Osun state.

2 Likes

Re: Am Not Here To Islamize Osun State – Aregbesola by ShineuEye: 5:59pm On Jul 02, 2014
Not here to Islamize but here with all your Lagos crew after Salami appointed you gov.

Most of my friends from Osun state wish Ogbeni had remained in Lagos after working for Tinubu gubernatorial Campaign Organisation. Nearly 80% of his political appointees are Lagosians and he spends most of his time as Tinubu's boy boy in Lagos instead of running Osun state. Ogbeni needs to go at this election. He has made enough money using his company Ratcom to do most of the construction work in the state.

Time to go back to Lagos Rauf, after losing the election you'd have all the time you need to remain in your beloved Lagos.

4 Likes

Re: Am Not Here To Islamize Osun State – Aregbesola by dejt4u(m): 6:02pm On Jul 02, 2014
O'schools nd O'Yes wil soon turn to O'dabo(O'bye-bye)..

5 Likes

Re: Am Not Here To Islamize Osun State – Aregbesola by VICTORCIZA(m): 6:13pm On Jul 02, 2014
i remembered my thread "Dear aregbesola you might have forgotten this atrocity but we haven't "
maybe he read it! who knows

2 Likes

Re: Am Not Here To Islamize Osun State – Aregbesola by mayorall(m): 6:42pm On Jul 02, 2014
Can someone tell me how Aregbesola Islamised Osun state.??

1 Like

Re: Am Not Here To Islamize Osun State – Aregbesola by gramci: 7:39pm On Jul 02, 2014
Clown
Re: Am Not Here To Islamize Osun State – Aregbesola by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 02, 2014
Seriously am hating this, you guys should leave Ogbeni alone, if the guy isnt working leave his religion out of it.
Must people play the religion card to curry favor, somethings we need to ask ourselves if we were to be the person passing through this profiling and heat because of the association we keep.

SouthWest moslems are different, i have being around many of them and have many as friends and colleagues, they are absolutely and glaringly different from Northern Awusa Fulani muslims.

Abeg leave Ogbnis"s religion and criticise his policies that have gone bad.

1 Like

Re: Am Not Here To Islamize Osun State – Aregbesola by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 02, 2014
'confessions' of a secret jihadist

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS!!! 24 Oyo Lawmakers Sign Impeachment Plot Against Ajimobi, Speaker / Bio Weapon (ebola)? / UK Deputy High Commissioner Slumps, Dies At Lagos Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.