Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

How To Make An Idea (creative / Business) Real - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Make An Idea (creative / Business) Real (514 Views)

Who Has An Idea Of How Much The Lagos State Government Pays Its Graduat Workers? / Do Anybody Have An Idea About The Salary Package For Nigerian Navy As Starting / How To Make An Ipod Charger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make An Idea (creative / Business) Real by Bobby8(m): 3:53pm On Jul 02, 2014
I've got a couple of business ideas but I don't know where to start, what to do first. My sister has the same problem with a music track she’s working on.

I've spoken to my friends and they have come across the same thing with their ideas.

It got me interested in who else has ideas but isn't making them happen? Then I though, aside from money (which is obvious) what is it we really needed to turn ideas into reality? I think there are lots of us who face this problem, who all need same stuff/help?

I’m interested to know if you have the same issues, what you think is stopping you and what could change that?

(1) (Reply)

Congrats To Jamil, Who Got Married To Two Women At The Same Time / Evil Of Second Term... / Ghana Bans Flights From Nigeria, Sierra Leone, And Liberia Over Ebola Concerns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.