Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,943 members, 7,814,191 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

How To Make An Ipod Charger - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Make An Ipod Charger (5159 Views)

Poor Baby Gets Electrocuted By A Plugged Phone Charger. / A Body Piercer Made Some Adjustments To His Wrist And Created An Ipod Nano Hol / Ipod 40gb For Sale: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make An Ipod Charger by KINGKONG(m): 12:19pm On Jan 31, 2006
materials:
an iPod with USB cable (or anything that charges with USB)
-battery holders that can hold 3 batteries (I used 2 duel AA holders and rewired one to hold one AA)
-a female USB socket
-a case (I used a mint tin)
-something that can make a rectangular hole in the case

First, cut a hole that will snuggly fit the USB port. Slide the port in and tighten the hole by bending back metal, glueing or whatever you want.

Now you should make a chain of batteries. Attach 3 1.5v batteries together using the holders. You may have to improvise but this is what i have.
DO NOT USE MORE THAN 5v OF BATTERY, this will fry the iPod.

Now you may connect the batteries to the usb plug. Now all you have to do is secure everything, I used hot glue. It not only secures but it also insulates.

Re: How To Make An Ipod Charger by Briz(m): 3:34am On Aug 13, 2006
dt's som kinda innovative shit.

i think u can make a large scale biz 4rm dt.
Re: How To Make An Ipod Charger by dblock(m): 5:59am On Sep 25, 2006
wow i'm impressed
Re: How To Make An Ipod Charger by Damy(m): 7:32pm On Dec 29, 2006
i want 2 know u.man u are good. 4rm

Damy
Re: How To Make An Ipod Charger by ogogoro: 6:19pm On May 22, 2007
WOW! That's very impressive! It would be especially useful in Nigeria where you have the ipod but no electricity to charge it!
Re: How To Make An Ipod Charger by rowlando(m): 6:53pm On Jun 21, 2007
@kingkong, u cheap skate ipod charger is a meagre 1500 naira.Pls visit computer Village.And stop inventing time bombs all in d name of chargers
Re: How To Make An Ipod Charger by dblock(m): 8:16am On Jun 22, 2007
rowlando:

@kingkong, u cheap skate ipod charger is a meagre 1500 naira.Please visit computer Village.And stop inventing time bombs all in d name of chargers

Garddd Doe. ROFLMAO. grin

(1) (Reply)

How To Check If Your National ID Card Is Ready For Collection / 8 Things I Realized While Serving In Delta State / SEE Photos Of Dead Bodies That Just Died In An Accident Along Umuahia Okigwe Roa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.