Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,862 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Lagos Pastor Confesses: I Belong To The Ogboni Confraternity (FULL INTERVIEW) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lagos Pastor Confesses: I Belong To The Ogboni Confraternity (FULL INTERVIEW) (9810 Views)

My Church Is Aware I’m Member Of Ogboni Confraternity —ogunfuwa, Remo Chief. / Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) / Powerful Herbalist And Ogboni Cult Ruler Gives His Life To Christ. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Pastor Confesses: I Belong To The Ogboni Confraternity (FULL INTERVIEW) by VLadipo: 10:07am On Jul 10, 2014
AmunRaOlodumare:

And who wrote those scriptures and who decided which scriptures should be included or not in your favorite religious books (which I guess is the bible, coran or less likely the torah)?

You say 'don't believe in men' but why believe lies written by men just because those men you don't trust nor believe have written them in a book (in your own logic, I mean)? Even worst since those books were given to you by colonialists and jihadists crusaders in the first place (all men you warned us about) who had an economical interest in mentally colonizing you through their missionaries? Thanks.

2 Timothy 3:16-17
16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
17 That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.

2 Peter 1:20-21
20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.
21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.
Re: Lagos Pastor Confesses: I Belong To The Ogboni Confraternity (FULL INTERVIEW) by macof(m): 3:29pm On Jul 11, 2014
VLadipo:

16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
17 That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.

20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.
21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

And who wrote this? Men

Why trust the words of men?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Pastor Confesses: I Belong To The Ogboni Confraternity (FULL INTERVIEW) by Fulaman198(m): 3:44pm On Jul 11, 2014
The guy seems like a good guy.

At least he does not hide anything.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Pastor Confesses: I Belong To The Ogboni Confraternity (FULL INTERVIEW) by VLadipo: 10:51am On Jul 14, 2014
macof:

And who wrote this? Men

Why trust the words of men?

Read those scriptures all over again.

The men did not write of their own accord. angry
Re: Lagos Pastor Confesses: I Belong To The Ogboni Confraternity (FULL INTERVIEW) by macof(m): 5:36am On Jul 15, 2014
VLadipo:

Read those scriptures all over again.

The men did not write of their own accord. angry

Because a man says something doesn't mean what he says is true.

You are nothing but a fool and disgrace to human intellect to read people and believe them without questioning their authenticity

Did nt write out of their accord my foot, were they forced to write it?? Funny again how these books can't be assigned their origin authors
Re: Lagos Pastor Confesses: I Belong To The Ogboni Confraternity (FULL INTERVIEW) by VLadipo: 10:08am On Jul 15, 2014
macof:

Because a man says something doesn't mean what he says is true.

You are nothing but a fool and disgrace to human intellect to read people and believe them without questioning their authenticity

Did nt write out of their accord my foot, were they forced to write it?? Funny again how these books can't be assigned their origin authors

1 Corinthians 1:17-29
17 For Christ sent me not to baptize, but to preach the gospel: not with wisdom of words, lest the cross of Christ should be made of none effect.

18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

19 For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.

20 Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?

21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.

22 For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom:

23 But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness;

24 But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.

25 Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.

26 For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called:

27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;

28 And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are:

29 That no flesh should glory in his presence.

Hell fire will be very unbearable! Repent before it is too late!! grin

Mr 'wise man', if you don't know the way to a place and you asked two men at the same point for direction; who would you follow, the one who shows you with all measure of confidence the way to the place or the one who disputes the claim of the first person without giving any alternative or description of his? angry
Re: Lagos Pastor Confesses: I Belong To The Ogboni Confraternity (FULL INTERVIEW) by macof(m): 10:47am On Jul 15, 2014
VLadipo:

1 Corinthians 1:17-29
17 For Christ sent me not to baptize, but to preach the gospel: not with wisdom of words, lest the cross of Christ should be made of none effect.

18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

19 For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.

20 Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?

21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.

23 But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness;

24 But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.

25 Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.

26 For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called:

27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;

28 And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are:

Hell fire will be very unbearable! Repent before it is too late!! grin

Mr 'wise man', if you don't know the way to a place and you asked two men at the same point for direction; who would you follow, the one who shows you with all measure of confidence the way to the place or the one who disputes the claim of the first person without giving any alternative or description of his? angry

U still showing me more Bible.

I can write anything and claim God told me

The issue is why should I believe a book and take it over common sense

The moment u starting quoting Bible to prove the Bible for me that's when you proved is bullshiit
Re: Lagos Pastor Confesses: I Belong To The Ogboni Confraternity (FULL INTERVIEW) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 15, 2014
torchwave: Those who are deceived by this man have nobody but themselves to blame.
who is who in Yorubaland that doesn't belong to Ogboni society. Ogboni fraternity was formed by an Anglican clergy for sole aim of helping those in need especially in the field of education, particularly the Yorubas. Ogbo ni means my brother.
You might be surprise to learn that Enoch Adeboye, the Oyedepos, TB Joshua's etc are members. it is a tribalistic organization directed towards this line by Awolowo, while the Hausas are fighting the ibos, Awolowo was busy ogbonizing yorubaly the federal civil service,,judicial and industrial sector
Re: Lagos Pastor Confesses: I Belong To The Ogboni Confraternity (FULL INTERVIEW) by ayodele123(m): 9:37pm On Jul 15, 2014
These things are not news anymore.These are the fulfillment of the prophecies of the Bible(Matthew 24) announcing the end time we are in already
Jesus said in Matthew 24:4 that 'Take heed,let no man deceive you, that many false prophets will arise and will deceive many.
Matthew 16:26 asks 'what shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world and loses his own soul? what can a man give in exchange for his soul?
Jesus also said in Matthew 7:21-23 'Not everyone who calls me Lord,Lord will enter into the Kingdom of heaven, but those that do His will'
2 Timothy 2:19 says that those belonging to the Lord should depart from iniquity.
Jesus also said in Matthew 7:13-14 that 'few will be saved, many will be lost( end up in eternal hell)

The race to eternity is an individual race and we shall all give separate individual accounts (2 Corinthians 5:10) (Ecclesiastes 12:14) before a God who will expose everything ever done either good or bad.

Reader,do not be deceived by wolves in sheep's clothing.Maintain your own heavenly focus and strive to be among the few who will get to heaven (Luke 13:24).

People who take the decision, possess the determination and maintain the discipline to follow the Lord through are those who will eventually get to heaven. Following Christ till the end is His desire, demand and declaration.

It is literally impossible to obey two masters. With Jesus as our Saviour, Lord and Master, we cannot belong to two religions at the same time. Neither can we take money, man, Satan or society to be our master. Our resolve will be to follow, live, walk, pray, think and act like Jesus

1 Like

Re: Lagos Pastor Confesses: I Belong To The Ogboni Confraternity (FULL INTERVIEW) by VLadipo: 9:49am On Jul 16, 2014
macof:

U still showing me more Bible.

I can write anything and claim God told me

The issue is why should I believe a book and take it over common sense

The moment u starting quoting Bible to prove the Bible for me that's when you proved is bullshiit

Common sense (and other forms of wisdom except the wisdom of God) is weak, grossly inadequate and limited in its ability to deal with life situations as it relates to the created universe! sad

"Wisdom is commonly defined as the correct application of knowledge. Wisdom therefore feeds on knowledge, and the type of knowledge applied determines the type of wisdom you get.

There is the wisdom of words in 1 Corinthians 1:17 [For Christ sent me not to baptize, but to preach the gospel: not with wisdom of words, lest the cross of Christ should be made of none effect.], the wisdom of the world in 1 Corinthians 1:20 [Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?] and the wisdom of God in 1 Corinthians 1:24.
[But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.
I am happy to inform you today] that the only wisdom that is reliable is the wisdom of God; all other kinds of wisdom are grossly inadequate and limited in all ramifications."

- Pastor E.A Adeboye

Write your own bible for the world to read rather than castigate another person's own. wink

Ecclesiastes 1:17-18
17 And I gave my heart to know wisdom, and to know madness and folly: I perceived that this also is vexation of spirit.
18 For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow.

The first book ever to be printed is the Bible. It was written over a period of 1600 years. The authors never knew they were writing what will eventually make up the Bible when they wrote.

The New Testament was written 400 years after the Old Testament.

Only books from which our LORD Jesus Christ made quotations during his physical presence on earth made the Old Testament.

The New Testament was compiled based on the testimonies of witnesses - those who had been with Jesus and/or encountered Him at some point in time.

You can't judge the Bible! The Bible must judge you!!

The Bible is man's manual for living. smiley cool

Judges 4:11-12
11 Speak not evil one of another, brethren. He that speaketh evil of his brother, and judgeth his brother, speaketh evil of the law, and judgeth the law: but if thou judge the law, thou art not a doer of the law, but a judge.
12 There is one lawgiver, who is able to save and to destroy: who art thou that judgest another?

Mr man, repent and ask God for forgiveness! Heaven and Hell are real!! You (and everybody) must end up in one of them!!! smiley
Re: Lagos Pastor Confesses: I Belong To The Ogboni Confraternity (FULL INTERVIEW) by torchwave: 10:04am On Jul 16, 2014
indigene:
who is who in Yorubaland that doesn't belong to Ogboni society. Ogboni fraternity was formed by an Anglican clergy for sole aim of helping those in need especially in the field of education, particularly the Yorubas. Ogbo ni means my brother.
You might be surprise to learn that Enoch Adeboye, the Oyedepos, TB Joshua's etc are members. it is a tribalistic organization directed towards this line by Awolowo, while the Hausas are fighting the ibos, Awolowo was busy ogbonizing yorubaly the federal civil service,,judicial and industrial sector
Really? I see. There's no point arguing with you. You are free to think and do as you wish. As a Christian, that is if you're, you're free to serve God, Oduduwa, Sango, Orunmilla and co....for different purposes. In the end, and I maintain, you've none but yourself to blame for your deception.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Pastor Confesses: I Belong To The Ogboni Confraternity (FULL INTERVIEW) by macof(m): 9:27am On Jul 17, 2014
VLadipo:

Common sense (and other forms of wisdom except the wisdom of God) is weak, grossly inadequate and limited in its ability to deal with life situations as it relates to the created universe! sad

"Wisdom is commonly defined as the correct application of knowledge. Wisdom therefore feeds on knowledge, and the type of knowledge applied determines the type of wisdom you get.

There is the wisdom of words in 1 Corinthians 1:17 [For Christ sent me not to baptize, but to preach the gospel: not with wisdom of words, lest the cross of Christ should be made of none effect.], the wisdom of the world in 1 Corinthians 1:20 [Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?] and the wisdom of God in 1 Corinthians 1:24.
[But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.
I am happy to inform you today] that the only wisdom that is reliable is the wisdom of God; all other kinds of wisdom are grossly inadequate and limited in all ramifications."

- Pastor E.A Adeboye

Write your own bible for the world to read rather than castigate another person's own. wink

Ecclesiastes 1:17-18
17 And I gave my heart to know wisdom, and to know madness and folly: I perceived that this also is vexation of spirit.
18 For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow.

The first book ever to be printed is the Bible. It was written over a period of 1600 years. The authors never knew they were writing what will eventually make up the Bible when they wrote.

The New Testament was written 400 years after the Old Testament.

Only books from which our LORD Jesus Christ made quotations during his physical presence on earth made the Old Testament.

The New Testament was compiled based on the testimonies of witnesses - those who had been with Jesus and/or encountered Him at some point in time.

You can't judge the Bible! The Bible must judge you!!

The Bible is man's manual for living. smiley cool

Judges 4:11-12
11 Speak not evil one of another, brethren. He that speaketh evil of his brother, and judgeth his brother, speaketh evil of the law, and judgeth the law: but if thou judge the law, thou art not a doer of the law, but a judge.
12 There is one lawgiver, who is able to save and to destroy: who art thou that judgest another?

Mr man, repent and ask God for forgiveness! Heaven and Hell are real!! You (and everybody) must end up in one of them!!! smiley

Can't u think without quoting Bible passages?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Pastor Confesses: I Belong To The Ogboni Confraternity (FULL INTERVIEW) by VLadipo: 9:01am On Jul 18, 2014
macof:

Can't u think without quoting Bible passages?

Read the post all over again sad

God's thoughts are not are thoughts neither his ways our ways. wink

Your thinking is weak and grossly inadequate in this matter! sad

I dare not debate with you using my earthly wisdom and knowledge. That will be foolish of me. It will make us equals. angry

But with the Bible, I have you wrapped around my finger. grin

Isaiah 55:6-9

6 Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near:

7 Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.

8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.

9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.
Re: Lagos Pastor Confesses: I Belong To The Ogboni Confraternity (FULL INTERVIEW) by ghostofsparta(m): 5:19pm On Jul 31, 2014
Justosaus: The man's lost. Doesn't his Bible tell him that one cannot serve God & Mammon at the same time? And to think that he was already a "Man of God" before joining the Ogboni Confraternity only goes to show that he joined for wealth and fame.
I like d fact that he's honest, unfortunately that alone will not take him to heaven
According to the Christian Bible God created all things and creatures, including Mammon or whatever that means, right? So if you serve Mammon, hence you serve God, same goes with Baal or WTF that means, because since Baal didn't create himself according to your Bible (John 1:1-3 and Col 1:16), hence those who serve Baal are also serving God, but which God? Is it Yahweh or Allah? Well...that's for another topic, but it should be noted that it this hierarchy of level that the Yoruba Ifa system is also about, Ifa people and all Aborishas don't communicate directly to Olodumare/Eledumare like the way Christians and Muslims Olodumare/Eledumare which is entirely different from Allah/Yahweh in terms of attributes and charactersitics which it lacks, is believed to be unfathomably distant for mortals such that all issues and problem needing solution should be resolved in the various appointed departments presided by any of the 400 IRUNMOLES/ORISHAS whom some peoples who are uneducated in Yorubas cultures and traditional religion have brainwashed to regard as demons, devil, satan, lucifer, mammon, baphomet and other names whose meaning and identification are alienic to our native Yoruba languages and Ifa scientific system.
Re: Lagos Pastor Confesses: I Belong To The Ogboni Confraternity (FULL INTERVIEW) by ghostofsparta(m): 5:57pm On Jul 31, 2014
VLadipo: God's thoughts are not OUR thoughts neither his ways our ways. wink
How do you or any of those who said this^ knew of God's thoughts not to be in our ways? Are they telepathic enough to read Yahweh/Allah's thoughts? or they just assume it to be like that? Please do explain because Christians and Muslims throw this around a lot. You religionist says things were God's way and if things doesn't work out...it's God's plan. What confusion!

[quote author=VLadipo]
I dare not debate with you using my earthly wisdom and knowledge. That will be foolish of me. It will make us equals. angry
[/b]
@bolded^
Why do you religionists always silently endorse the believe in human inequality given your adherence to any of the Abrahamic religions? Isn't you guys that always quote "As human, we are all equal before God". You guys are confused.

VLadipo:
Isaiah 55:6-9

6 Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near:
Found? Why is whoever the LORD is hiding? "call ye upon him while he is near" how is he near? Why isn't he near to protect the then Pope before getting shot by an Arab? Anyway In Ifa believe system, the IRUNMOLEs and or ORISHAS are not hiding or hided, they can always be contactivated because they are ever-available for those who know and have learned their password.

VLadipo:
7 Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.

8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.

9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.
Just couldn't make sense of the rest ^, as macof said, stop posting Biblical verses to discuss intellectually. Every intellectual mind know they're most of the part senseless. If one of the numerous recondite Ifa passage from a specific Odu is recited for you, you may never comprehend it regardless of how deep you may speak Yoruba, but when it is broken down, Ladipo, you will come to love and appreciate a system of not only divination but that also encompasses all thing under the sun which your Yorubas ancestors have for millions of years perfected.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Pastor Confesses: I Belong To The Ogboni Confraternity (FULL INTERVIEW) by VLadipo: 9:29pm On Aug 02, 2014
[quote author=ghostofsparta][/quote]

@ghostofsparta

John 1:1
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

2 The same was in the beginning with God.

3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

6 There was a man sent from God, whose name was John.

7 The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe.

8 He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light.

9 That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.

10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.

11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not.

12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

John 3:16-21
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting
life.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.

21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

2 Peter 3:9-10
9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

1 Corinthians 1:18-31

30 But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption:

31 That, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.

Please ensure you read all the scripture above carefully and thoroughly and meditate on them. smiley

Hell (Hell fire) will be very unbearable. Repent before it is too late. sad

My posts and and our discussion here will judge and bear witness against you on the judgment day if you remain adamant. cool

Thank you and God bless. cool

JESUS IS LORD! cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

The True And Real "Ark Of Covenant In Africa" / Christians: Does God's Word Allow Divorce or Not? / Is It Right To Be Baptized By Immersion Twice?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.