Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,521 members, 7,812,626 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

Why Wizkid Is Better Than Davido ( Must Read) - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Why Wizkid Is Better Than Davido ( Must Read) (62133 Views)

5 Reasons Why Wizkid Is Better Than Davido / Wizkid Is Wiser Than D’banj – Chude Jideonwo / Wizkid Is Still Signed To E.M.E - Banky W (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Wizkid Is Better Than Davido ( Must Read) by platz(m): 12:34am On Jul 03, 2014
no matter the opinion..... it doesn't change the fact that they are all noise makers...... they all to be punished for polluting our environs
Re: Why Wizkid Is Better Than Davido ( Must Read) by Nobody: 12:42am On Jul 03, 2014
Wizkid=Messi
Davido=Ronaldo

Go figure...

1 Like

Re: Why Wizkid Is Better Than Davido ( Must Read) by Nobody: 1:03am On Jul 03, 2014
Lordabas: Both are just spoilt brats.
NONSENSE!
NEXT PLS!!!
see jealousy!

1 Like

Re: Why Wizkid Is Better Than Davido ( Must Read) by Judolisco(m): 1:03am On Jul 03, 2014
akereconfi: Joblessness

Wizkid and Davido doesn't even know you exist
i wish i can give u more likes

1 Like

Re: Why Wizkid Is Better Than Davido ( Must Read) by myspnigeria: 1:19am On Jul 03, 2014
free both of em. they are both human beings
Re: Why Wizkid Is Better Than Davido ( Must Read) by Nobody: 2:12am On Jul 03, 2014
LesbianBoy: Its very obvious the OP hates davido! Anyways that your problem!
And from ur post, i want to make something clear to u and others who will support u!

1. You accused davido of 'stealing' peoples songs. But do u know wizkid first single ''holla at your boy'' melody was stolen from a song by a not-to-popular foreign artiste! The artiste featured lil kim in the song! Google it! Davido atleast didn't deny he bought the 'Gobe' song from the artiste 'password'. Did wizkid give credit to the not-so-popular foreign artiste? No! undecided

2. You said no one has accused wizkid of stealing their songs. *sighs* My friend, if u haven't seen or heard something doesn't mean it doesn't exist! Pls go to google and type 'wizkid stole pakurumo from an upcoming artist' and read!

3. Who told u wizkid writes all his songs? LMAO! If u think wizkid or most of nigeria superstar musicians writes all their songs, then sorry to say but u must be dumb! Even the best of them all 2baba doesn't write all his songs! Trust me! I have a copy of 2baba's last album and i noticed he gave credit to the writers of some of the songs in the album! I am very sure if he had promoted those singles written by others for him, idiots like the OP will be praising him ''This 2face can sing and to think he writes all his songs' bla bla.....not knowing its some else that wrote it and gave him to sing! Besides there is nothing wrong in buying songs, especially for artiste who have gotten to the level davido has! I will only have a problem with an artiste buying songs if he/she is still upcoming! I mean these people(like davido) hardly rest! Today u will see them tweeting 'ghana watsup' or just 'just landed in southafrica', the next day 'anyone coming for my show in las vegas'? Then the next day 'Enroute abuja'. so what time do u think they will have to write (sweet) songs!

Anyways, i don't think wizkid is better than davido or davido is better than wizkid! Infact na 'draw'! cheesy
ah ah..y draw?Na stephen keshi born them ni?
Re: Why Wizkid Is Better Than Davido ( Must Read) by dotcomnamename: 2:44am On Jul 03, 2014
[size=40pt]Well,

All i will say is:

Let the nigga keep winning the awards and let the other one keep snapping pictures with American musicians, we shall see who will be the king in the next 2 to 3 years, just like 2face and d'banj in international level. [/size]
Re: Why Wizkid Is Better Than Davido ( Must Read) by dotcomnamename: 3:14am On Jul 03, 2014
[size=20pt]5 REASONS DAVIDO IS BETTER THAN WIZKID[/size]

1. ARROGANCE – WIZKID
Wizkid, from what we know, he came from a middle class family but he acts like he’s been living the life of gold already.

He’s been making dumb comments to his fans who made him. He once said “when broke people think they have a say” to a fan who inquired about his next album. These same fans made him and just like a typical African star. We’ve heard bad rumors about the kid star concerning his fans.

2. PLANLESS – WIZKID
Wizkid is just following the footsteps of D’Banj who rose to the sky and dropped like God kicked him back to earth. He is rushing for international fame just typical of most African musicians thinking that is the way to heaven.

Truth is, you need to conquer your world first. Currently Davido is popular all over Africa, Kenya, Tanzania, Liberia, Sierra Leone, Ghana, Zimbabwe and his home country, Nigeria. He seems to have a plan, trying to conquer his continent before moving to the world. Wizkid is forgetting that the foreign world doesn’t have anything for him.

All his crap lyrics “lelelele and yaaga” and things won’t make the cut. If I was him, I would learn a lot from D’Banj’s failure. Even Kanye West couldn’t help D’Banj, what more can a douchebag like Chris Brown and Justin Bieber do for you as an African artiste?

3. WIZKID – ACTS LIKE HE’S MADE IT
Davido is a son of a billionaire, if not, a millionaire and he’s been probably living a lavish life since childhood but he has defied that fact and trying his best to join his dad.

Davido makes a whopping $50,000 per show and has made his own money, unlike Wizkid, he goes to instagram and twitter just to act like he’s a millionaire already when I’m perfectly sure he’s far from that.

We are not surprised, poor people always want to be something they are not. No doubt, Wizkid has made it but even Mike Tyson who was once worth 300 million dollars plus is now broke how much more a musician from Africa who is not worth a million dollars SMH!

4. DAVIDO – MADE IT ON HIS OWN (VERSATILE)
Davido started it all off with his “HKN Gang” unlike Wizkid, he came through Banky W who made sure the world knows about Wizkid‘s talents. Just like most of our African artistes, he felt cheated and decided to form his own StarBoi label and even planned to leave Banky W’s label. Greediness You tell us?

5. WIZKID IS JUST LUCKY, DAVIDO IS THE BUSINESS
If you listen to Wizkid‘s songs very well, his songs lacks substance, it’s the same usual “one word chorus” like Ginger, The Matter, Caro but Davido spans through all the genres from Highlife, Dance, Afrobeats like Skelewu, Aye, Gobe, One Of A Time and more hits in his short time of being in the industry. Davido also take advantage of all artistes (both underground and made artistes in different countries) and work with them unlike Wizkid, even if you invite him, he would have to like your product first before he feature on it.

Davido immediately shot another video to his hit song ‘Skelewu’ after fans complained about it, if it was Wizkid, he would have insulted the fans. Davido has songs with Sarkodie, Shatta Wale, Diamond, Mafikizolo and counting. Not forgetting most of Wizkid‘s hit songs were freestyles and unplanned.

Personally, I will choose Davido over Wizkid.

- Anonymous

Everyone is entitled to their own point of view..

5 Likes

Re: Why Wizkid Is Better Than Davido ( Must Read) by rash47(m): 3:19am On Jul 03, 2014
Op you forgot to add, who's more handsome among the two?
Re: Why Wizkid Is Better Than Davido ( Must Read) by Donpuffy(m): 3:57am On Jul 03, 2014
OP, all I see in ur post is badbelle. "how many times has Davido thrown money to d crowd" hannn
is dat hw to rate a musician?
Everything in ur post is just crappy n childish.

2 Likes

Re: Why Wizkid Is Better Than Davido ( Must Read) by tuffgongjo(m): 4:22am On Jul 03, 2014
Iamsynord: Davido and Wizkid are probably the Biggest music artistes below the Age of 25 that we have in the country now.The constant argument amidst fans about who is better has sparked a lot of controversies ,Blogs,threads and forums.

i cannot categorically tell which one of them is better but i Will like to just state this few Things.

1) Davido and Wizkid are both extremely talented and gifted in the art of Music making.However ,kudos must be given to Wizkid for writing his own songs,Davido is practically enjoying others people Shine ..we all know Wizkid 's Maiden Album "Suoerstar " cannot be compared to Davido's OBO album in terms of good music, sales,acceotance and awards.Talking abt Post album songs,all Davido's post album songs are stolen songs. is it Password Gobe which he stole,or B red's One of a Kind and the Latest Aye which he stole from Runtown ?? We are not even sure whether skelewu was nt stolen as the dance step was stolen from dammy krane gbetiti dance .

Till date,Nobody has accused Wizkid of stealing their songs, frm his Azonto,to On top ur Matter, Bombay ,One question etc ,everything is purely Wizkid hard working mind dat writes and supplys us good and not stolen Music..

2) Most People accuse Wizkid of being Pompous. Yes he might be ,bt Davido is certainly more pompous than WizKid.He labelled himself OBO ,sang abt his fathers wealth all the time,dealt with a taxi driver,fought an immigration officer and went bazzukas when his name was not included in The Forbes top ten richest artistes in Nigeria.when wizkid won BET,d guy celebrate small,see davido day happy like say na World cup...Yes wizkid is human,calling a fan broke may be harsh bt we know some nigerians are fools and can say silly tinz at times..Hw many Times ,Davido don throw money for Crowd b4? Eh? And he like hin fans Abi?? Smh

3) Wizkid is better at free styling and taking choruses more than Davido.Take it or Leave it .is it d Nonsense Davido did with Omo mummy and Kalo connect you pple call freestyle See wizkid azonto,tease Me,dont dull ,zombie,lowkey etc.wizkid Chorus Chai,too sweet, davido is good too,but Second to wizkid..

4) Wizkid wants the progress of others.. He signed Lax and immediately featured him on the smash Hit Caro and also ensured a high class video For his smash Hit "Ginger "...he signed Maleek berry,dr frabz and Legendary beats.. Look at Davido HKN,B red.danagog,deekay,sina rambo careers are all sloping down the Lane.He hardly gives proper promotion to their songs,low cost videos and he feeds them with rejected shizzi Beats.
what a Pity.

5) Wizkid made it on his own. Funded and supported by banky W while Davido sat down and ate off his Father's wealth and scandals to promote himself and his songs..

6) someone said Wizkid is monotous?? if i hear..Wizkid music touches a wide range of Topics..Is it Spiritual ( Hear Oluwaloni ,eledumare, thank you), inspirational ( Joy,oluwaloni),old school( one question,jaye jaye ) ,many love songs and Party jams.what else do you want

Wizkid is better than Davido .Any Objections??
.do u know who se7ven streeter is?is "Holla @ your boy" wizkid's?their is a difference betwixt song writers$singers,MJ doesn't write but that doesn't stops him from been a celebrated singer,Chris brown also just to name a few don't write,ur so called wizkid lyrics are just super whack.
Re: Why Wizkid Is Better Than Davido ( Must Read) by Nobody: 4:25am On Jul 03, 2014
undecided
Iamsynord: Davido and Wizkid are probably the Biggest music artistes below the Age of 25 that we have in the country now.The constant argument amidst fans about who is better has sparked a lot of controversies ,Blogs,threads and forums.

i cannot categorically tell which one of them is better but i Will like to just state this few Things.

1) Davido and Wizkid are both extremely talented and gifted in the art of Music making.However ,kudos must be given to Wizkid for writing his own songs,Davido is practically enjoying others people Shine ..we all know Wizkid 's Maiden Album "Suoerstar " cannot be compared to Davido's OBO album in terms of good music, sales,acceotance and awards.Talking abt Post album songs,all Davido's post album songs are stolen songs. is it Password Gobe which he stole,or B red's One of a Kind and the Latest Aye which he stole from Runtown ?? We are not even sure whether skelewu was nt stolen as the dance step was stolen from dammy krane gbetiti dance .

Till date,Nobody has accused Wizkid of stealing their songs, frm his Azonto,to On top ur Matter, Bombay ,One question etc ,everything is purely Wizkid hard working mind dat writes and supplys us good and not stolen Music..

2) Most People accuse Wizkid of being Pompous. Yes he might be ,bt Davido is certainly more pompous than WizKid.He labelled himself OBO ,sang abt his fathers wealth all the time,dealt with a taxi driver,fought an immigration officer and went bazzukas when his name was not included in The Forbes top ten richest artistes in Nigeria.when wizkid won BET,d guy celebrate small,see davido day happy like say na World cup...Yes wizkid is human,calling a fan broke may be harsh bt we know some nigerians are fools and can say silly tinz at times..Hw many Times ,Davido don throw money for Crowd b4? Eh? And he like hin fans Abi?? Smh

3) Wizkid is better at free styling and taking choruses more than Davido.Take it or Leave it .is it d Nonsense Davido did with Omo mummy and Kalo connect you pple call freestyle See wizkid azonto,tease Me,dont dull ,zombie,lowkey etc.wizkid Chorus Chai,too sweet, davido is good too,but Second to wizkid..

4) Wizkid wants the progress of others.. He signed Lax and immediately featured him on the smash Hit Caro and also ensured a high class video For his smash Hit "Ginger "...he signed Maleek berry,dr frabz and Legendary beats.. Look at Davido HKN,B red.danagog,deekay,sina rambo careers are all sloping down the Lane.He hardly gives proper promotion to their songs,low cost videos and he feeds them with rejected shizzi Beats.
what a Pity.

5) Wizkid made it on his own. Funded and supported by banky W while Davido sat down and ate off his Father's wealth and scandals to promote himself and his songs..

6) someone said Wizkid is monotous?? if i hear..Wizkid music touches a wide range of Topics..Is it Spiritual ( Hear Oluwaloni ,eledumare, thank you), inspirational ( Joy,oluwaloni),old school( one question,jaye jaye ) ,many love songs and Party jams.what else do you want

Re: Why Wizkid Is Better Than Davido ( Must Read) by tuffgongjo(m): 4:27am On Jul 03, 2014
Op u are just so Shallow,Childish$sentimental,ur points are just pointless.when did throwing money to fans become a yard stick for a good singer?u said wizkid made it on his own,if davido hasn't be hard working do u think his father's money will just bring d success?try$get some deep deep points b4 rush to ur screen to shoot off some shitty poos.

1 Like

Re: Why Wizkid Is Better Than Davido ( Must Read) by Drfox(m): 4:33am On Jul 03, 2014
Pls,who is Davido and wizscreen self?
Re: Why Wizkid Is Better Than Davido ( Must Read) by Oshorita(m): 5:00am On Jul 03, 2014
I love davido because he's a graduate... wizzy too dey smoke supporter of APC
Re: Why Wizkid Is Better Than Davido ( Must Read) by nellyzkid(m): 5:12am On Jul 03, 2014
Yes of cos davido is twice better than wizkid,cos davido is for the business while wizkid is just for the money and fame.team davido for life......
Re: Why Wizkid Is Better Than Davido ( Must Read) by basty: 5:23am On Jul 03, 2014
I don't know why you cannot hold your own? What is your business about those young boys holding your own.
Re: Why Wizkid Is Better Than Davido ( Must Read) by Frankbaro(m): 6:59am On Jul 03, 2014
The two young men are amazing, and have done well for themselves.
As for being pompous, it's only for people who want to get close to them that notice that. For me, I haven't seen any of them before, and not ready to see them, not to talk of saying Hi or needing anything from them

1 Like

Re: Why Wizkid Is Better Than Davido ( Must Read) by Ayire(m): 7:04am On Jul 03, 2014

what a Pity.

You dont know sh.it about this industry, ur write up is filled with flimsy assumptions.....naijaa will b a better place without a sentimental mofo lik u. Peace
Re: Why Wizkid Is Better Than Davido ( Must Read) by deebrain(m): 7:14am On Jul 03, 2014
freethinker01: Wetin consign me... I beg when be naija nxt match?

No. They haf BringBackOurBoys.
Re: Why Wizkid Is Better Than Davido ( Must Read) by Nobody: 7:23am On Jul 03, 2014
@OP
From ur sentimental and bias tread, i have concluded dat either u know nothing about music or u were simply paid to portray Davido in bad light.
I dont have any problem wit wizkid but if ur debate is about who is d better singer, Davido is better. He dnt need to write all his songs but he doesnt sound monotonous like ur wizkid wu writes his songs and drops similar sounds everyday.
If u talk about morals, wizkid has got it over davido.
Talk about rise to fame, whats ur problem wit dat, are u jealouse of Davido?
Pls next tym when u drop a tread for debate, leave it open for people to air their views and not u starting d argument and showing ur support for one side.
Re: Why Wizkid Is Better Than Davido ( Must Read) by mezebel(f): 7:35am On Jul 03, 2014
They are two competitors trying to scare through with their product(songs) if u wish to b a distributor to any of d two and u think conflict is d best option,u better try another strategy.... Wizkid product is gradually loosing flavor and if not well managed,may dwindle... Davido is an innovator and is full of creativity...whether sponsored by d father or ashawo,d koko be say,he is representing us well in music industry... Thumbs up for davido.

1 Like

Re: Why Wizkid Is Better Than Davido ( Must Read) by magicfingers009: 7:45am On Jul 03, 2014
Both of them are wack. *drops mic*

1 Like

Re: Why Wizkid Is Better Than Davido ( Must Read) by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 03, 2014
Wizkid;is that you? kiss you both are full of sh*t!!..#Olamide rocks;anytime;anyday#it pays to be humble

what a Pity.

Re: Why Wizkid Is Better Than Davido ( Must Read) by freethinker01: 8:55am On Jul 03, 2014
deebrain:

No. They haf BringBackOurBoys.
en, eitherways, when is our nxt match? Na wetin consign me b d@.
Re: Why Wizkid Is Better Than Davido ( Must Read) by Ariegurl(f): 9:01am On Jul 03, 2014
akereconfi: Joblessness

Wizkid and Davido doesn't even know you exist
lol! you just spoke my mind iswear.lmao
Re: Why Wizkid Is Better Than Davido ( Must Read) by sweetguy10(m): 9:08am On Jul 03, 2014
shymexx: I can really tell who's better, to be honest. But I'd say Davido makes better club bangers with catchy hooks, and he's more of a rude boy. However, Wizkid is a sweet boy, who makes music for the ladies. It's basically like comparing Joe Thomas of the noughties to Jaheim. Or maybe, Nelly vs. Ja Rule. On the same level on success and popularity, just different appearance, style of music, and perhaps people they appeal to. Rude-boy vs. sweet-boy

I'm riding with Davido due to preference and based the rude-boy thing...I like thugs who make good music, hence Burnaboy will always be my favourite Nigerian artist.

Lol you called Deji (Wizkid) sweetboy and Davido rude-boy ? Buhahahahaha Lol you just wrote the opposites man , Wizkid na confirm rude Igboro boy forget hin fine looks . A friend of mine attended Sec. sch with him at a time, in fact the same class but different department (Ijebu Ode grammar sch) - though wizzy later denied ever attending the school - Wizzy na rude boy from tey tey no go dull am ooo , hin don enter Jungle since when . Davido na butty forget those rude behaviors na hin type den dey use slap collect phone from den hand forget the tattoos and the scowls he is always wearing .

Both of them are good anyways , Davido is a bunch of talents . Even if his dad directly or indirectly sponsored his career the talent is there in him . He surprised everybody because people didn't really take him serious before, as they felt he he is not plying the trade for survival but fun, but his awards are speaking for him and his recent collaborations (That Tchelete song make sense gan oo )

Last Bullet : Wizzy is a complete musician than Davido , he can diversify from slow R n Bs , to funk and Party rockers as well as meander through Raggae ( that freestyle wen hin dey inside jeep with smoke for hin hand wen hin dey shout I don forget am is legendary among other freestyles ) his type of songs appeal to me more .
Re: Why Wizkid Is Better Than Davido ( Must Read) by Neldrizzy(m): 9:34am On Jul 03, 2014
OP God bless you for this write up... Guys take it or leave it WIZKID is the father of davido as far as 9ja music industry is concern.. Wat has davido done that wizkid hasn't. ?? Wat ever award davido is receiving now,wizkid has got all of em.. Wizkid is the BOSS!! Even ur so called davido called wizkid a "legend" d day wizkid released "JOY".... Wizkid is a versed artist, he raps (the badest ft iceprince and j.jagz) he sings Fuji, classic, highlife, party jam, name it... ONE question" by wizkid remains my best love song of 2014, ( can't you see me baby, am doing this thing for love, i never spend many years 4my life but the rest i wana spend it with you,)........ Wizkid may be proud and pompous, YES! Any young fresh guy in his shoes will ever do more, the guys don over work hard so allow him 2 enjoy his money... i respect davido because he is a hustler and a hardworking young man, but lyrically,its a no no no... Wah the hell is " i gety money 4my briefcase oo"... Recently wizkid went 2 US to finalise his album collaboration, mingling with the big bois in the game (tyrese, big Sean, wiz khalifa, akon, Chris brown, beiber, rihana etc..) b4 i know davido sef run follow am go de snap with meek mill abi naa meal.... Anyday anytime wizkid is mile ahead of davido..

1 Like

Re: Why Wizkid Is Better Than Davido ( Must Read) by crusader01(m): 9:34am On Jul 03, 2014
#TeamDavido
Re: Why Wizkid Is Better Than Davido ( Must Read) by dotcomnamename: 9:45am On Jul 03, 2014
Neldrizzy: OP God bless you for this write up... Guys take it or leave it WIZKID is the father of davido as far as 9ja music industry is concern.. Wat has davido done that wizkid hasn't. ?? Wat ever award davido is receiving now,wizkid has got all of em.. Wizkid is the BOSS!! Even ur so called davido called wizkid a "legend" d day wizkid released "JOY".... Wizkid is a versed artist, he raps (the badest ft iceprince and j.jagz) he sings Fuji, classic, highlife, party jam, name it... ONE question" by wizkid remains my best love song of 2014, ( can't you see me baby, am doing this thing for love, i never spend many years 4my life but the rest i wana spend it with you,)........ Wizkid may be proud and pompous, YES! Any young fresh guy in his shoes will ever do more, the guys don over work hard so allow him 2 enjoy his money... i respect davido because he is a hustler and a hardworking young man, but lyrically,its a no no no... Wah the hell is " i gety money 4my briefcase oo"... Recently wizkid went 2 US to finalise his album collaboration, mingling with the big bois in the game (tyrese, big Sean, wiz khalifa, akon, Chris brown, beiber, rihana etc..) b4 i know davido sef run follow am go de snap with meek mill abi naa meal.... Anyday anytime wizkid is mile ahead of davido..

2 Likes

Re: Why Wizkid Is Better Than Davido ( Must Read) by CallMeBIRA(f): 10:08am On Jul 03, 2014
LesbianBoy: Its very obvious the OP hates davido! Anyways that your problem!
And from ur post, i want to make something clear to u and others who will support u!

1. You accused davido of 'stealing' peoples songs. But do u know wizkid first single ''holla at your boy'' melody was stolen from a song by a not-to-popular foreign artiste! The artiste featured lil kim in the song! Google it! Davido atleast didn't deny he bought the 'Gobe' song from the artiste 'password'. Did wizkid give credit to the not-so-popular foreign artiste? No! undecided

2. You said no one has accused wizkid of stealing their songs. *sighs* My friend, if u haven't seen or heard something doesn't mean it doesn't exist! Pls go to google and type 'wizkid stole pakurumo from an upcoming artist' and read!

3. Who told u wizkid writes all his songs? LMAO! If u think wizkid or most of nigeria superstar musicians writes all their songs, then sorry to say but u must be dumb! Even the best of them all 2baba doesn't write all his songs! Trust me! I have a copy of 2baba's last album and i noticed he gave credit to the writers of some of the songs in the album! I am very sure if he had promoted those singles written by others for him, idiots like the OP will be praising him ''This 2face can sing and to think he writes all his songs' bla bla.....not knowing its some else that wrote it and gave him to sing! Besides there is nothing wrong in buying songs, especially for artiste who have gotten to the level davido has! I will only have a problem with an artiste buying songs if he/she is still upcoming! I mean these people(like davido) hardly rest! Today u will see them tweeting 'ghana watsup' or just 'just landed in southafrica', the next day 'anyone coming for my show in las vegas'? Then the next day 'Enroute abuja'. so what time do u think they will have to write (sweet) songs!

Anyways, i don't think wizkid is better than davido or davido is better than wizkid! Infact na 'draw'! cheesy

Tell dem oh
d fact dat Davido decided 2 hustle 2 make his own money even though he was born wit a silver spoon makes d difference
wizkid's bombay and davido's tchelete ft mafikizolo,which is better?
Re: Why Wizkid Is Better Than Davido ( Must Read) by egopersonified(f): 10:28am On Jul 03, 2014
dotcom_na_me_na_me: [size=20pt]5 REASONS DAVIDO IS BETTER THAN WIZKID[/size]

1. ARROGANCE – WIZKID
Wizkid, from what we know, he came from a middle class family but he acts like he’s been living the life of gold already.

He’s been making dumb comments to his fans who made him. He once said “when broke people think they have a say” to a fan who inquired about his next album. These same fans made him and just like a typical African star. We’ve heard bad rumors about the kid star concerning his fans.

2. PLANLESS – WIZKID
Wizkid is just following the footsteps of D’Banj who rose to the sky and dropped like God kicked him back to earth. He is rushing for international fame just typical of most African musicians thinking that is the way to heaven.

Truth is, you need to conquer your world first. Currently Davido is popular all over Africa, Kenya, Tanzania, Liberia, Sierra Leone, Ghana, Zimbabwe and his home country, Nigeria. He seems to have a plan, trying to conquer his continent before moving to the world. Wizkid is forgetting that the foreign world doesn’t have anything for him.

All his crap lyrics “lelelele and yaaga” and things won’t make the cut. If I was him, I would learn a lot from D’Banj’s failure. Even Kanye West couldn’t help D’Banj, what more can a douchebag like Chris Brown and Justin Bieber do for you as an African artiste?

3. WIZKID – ACTS LIKE HE’S MADE IT
Davido is a son of a billionaire, if not, a millionaire and he’s been probably living a lavish life since childhood but he has defied that fact and trying his best to join his dad.

Davido makes a whopping $50,000 per show and has made his own money, unlike Wizkid, he goes to instagram and twitter just to act like he’s a millionaire already when I’m perfectly sure he’s far from that.

We are not surprised, poor people always want to be something they are not. No doubt, Wizkid has made it but even Mike Tyson who was once worth 300 million dollars plus is now broke how much more a musician from Africa who is not worth a million dollars SMH!

4. DAVIDO – MADE IT ON HIS OWN (VERSATILE)
Davido started it all off with his “HKN Gang” unlike Wizkid, he came through Banky W who made sure the world knows about Wizkid‘s talents. Just like most of our African artistes, he felt cheated and decided to form his own StarBoi label and even planned to leave Banky W’s label. Greediness You tell us?

5. WIZKID IS JUST LUCKY, DAVIDO IS THE BUSINESS
If you listen to Wizkid‘s songs very well, his songs lacks substance, it’s the same usual “one word chorus” like Ginger, The Matter, Caro but Davido spans through all the genres from Highlife, Dance, Afrobeats like Skelewu, Aye, Gobe, One Of A Time and more hits in his short time of being in the industry. Davido also take advantage of all artistes (both underground and made artistes in different countries) and work with them unlike Wizkid, even if you invite him, he would have to like your product first before he feature on it.

Davido immediately shot another video to his hit song ‘Skelewu’ after fans complained about it, if it was Wizkid, he would have insulted the fans. Davido has songs with Sarkodie, Shatta Wale, Diamond, Mafikizolo and counting. Not forgetting most of Wizkid‘s hit songs were freestyles and unplanned.

Personally, I will choose Davido over Wizkid.

- Anonymous

Everyone is entitled to their own point of view..

let a poll be conducted so we can all rest our cases.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Real Names Of All Top Nigerian Music Artistes / Meet Lil Ameer - Nigerian Youngest Hip Hop Artist (Pics) / Grammy Awards: Billie Eilish Sweeps Five Awards, Sets New Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.