Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,411 members, 7,812,218 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

Why Wizkid Is Better Than Davido ( Must Read) - Music/Radio (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Why Wizkid Is Better Than Davido ( Must Read) (62120 Views)

5 Reasons Why Wizkid Is Better Than Davido / Wizkid Is Wiser Than D’banj – Chude Jideonwo / Wizkid Is Still Signed To E.M.E - Banky W (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Wizkid Is Better Than Davido ( Must Read) by jamiuazeez(m): 10:33am On Jul 03, 2014
i thanks God both of them are from My Lovely country.NIGERIA.
Re: Why Wizkid Is Better Than Davido ( Must Read) by masseratti: 10:42am On Jul 03, 2014
drlawizle: Wizkid=Messi
Davido=Ronaldo

Go figure...
this is so true,one is abinibi,the other is ability,they are both Good sha.
Re: Why Wizkid Is Better Than Davido ( Must Read) by McPower(m): 10:46am On Jul 03, 2014
I think you should redirect your energy
If you spend so much time n energy to write on other people by making comparisons,who will write your story and what will they write about u;I hope they don't spite you and rubbish you the way you are rubbishing others who don't even know you from anywhere

Anyway sha,rubbish sells these days.
Re: Why Wizkid Is Better Than Davido ( Must Read) by ifeomabernard(f): 11:22am On Jul 03, 2014
wellmax: Davido didn't trust on anybody's money. He hustled himself.
Davido when? How? Where? Hustle kini, u haven't even heard his song "all of u" ow he brag about his father wealth! Mtchew
Re: Why Wizkid Is Better Than Davido ( Must Read) by Yungmilio2(m): 11:52am On Jul 03, 2014
ifeomabernard:
Davido when? How? Where? Hustle kini, u haven't even heard his song "all of u" ow he brag about his father wealth! Mtchew
if it was you.. you would brag there...
your boifriend his cuttier than....
he was telling you guys that he his 19 and he his richer than his hatters .... you might be included.
precise even Lil Wayne they brag..tougher than a Nigerian Hair
for God sake this is just a verse line... you carry the matter for head like Obiaseka

1 Like

Re: Why Wizkid Is Better Than Davido ( Must Read) by wellmax(m): 12:08pm On Jul 03, 2014
ifeomabernard:

You "beefing" won't help you. The guy is good and is not just sitting in his father's house waiting to inherit millions.
Re: Why Wizkid Is Better Than Davido ( Must Read) by losprince(m): 2:52pm On Jul 03, 2014
iceberylin:
Dude the las episode thrilled me.... cheesy
episode 366 ?
Re: Why Wizkid Is Better Than Davido ( Must Read) by iceberylin(m): 5:05pm On Jul 03, 2014
losprince: episode 366 ?
Yea,
Re: Why Wizkid Is Better Than Davido ( Must Read) by libertyfather(m): 5:31pm On Jul 03, 2014
Whizkid better........gbam!!!!
Re: Why Wizkid Is Better Than Davido ( Must Read) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 03, 2014
akereconfi: Joblessness

Wizkid and Davido doesn't even know you exist

But is that not why they are celebrities?
In the public eye, for people to talk about them

Messi vs Ronaldo, Beyonce vs Rihanna, Omotola vs Genevieve, Nadal vs Federer, Serena vs Sharapova, Don Jazzy vs D Banj...etc
They dont know their fans, but the fans know them, and talk about them, and compare them, and will keep comparing them.....
A way of life, whether we like it or not

Your comment was a bit harsh sha
Re: Why Wizkid Is Better Than Davido ( Must Read) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 03, 2014
drlawizle: Wizkid=Messi
Davido=Ronaldo

Go figure...

Thanks for enlightening us
So we go for the one who is the poster child for hard work, who has been tried and tested in different leagues/ genres....the one who has blossomed inspite of the fact that the powers that be dont favour him and clearly favour the other and his team mates lipsrsealed.....infact the one people love to hate cos he is fine and arrogant and rich (as if we really know them)

So I have gone and figured....CR7 it is cool
Thanks
Re: Why Wizkid Is Better Than Davido ( Must Read) by Gozieobasi: 8:53pm On Jul 03, 2014
Both making there money try make urs no matter how little start from somewhere
Re: Why Wizkid Is Better Than Davido ( Must Read) by HeerayTEEholar: 9:55pm On Jul 03, 2014
kolo65: Guy Bleep wiz davido won best act MTV award also went forward to win BET way wizkid we nor see am...guy na davido good pass

Wiz has won both before. Its not a new thing .
Re: Why Wizkid Is Better Than Davido ( Must Read) by Samsonklin(m): 10:08pm On Jul 03, 2014
Neldrizzy: OP God bless you for this write up... Guys take it or leave it WIZKID is the father of davido as far as 9ja music industry is concern.. Wat has davido done that wizkid hasn't. ?? Wat ever award davido is receiving now,wizkid has got all of em.. Wizkid is the BOSS!! Even ur so called davido called wizkid a "legend" d day wizkid released "JOY".... Wizkid is a versed artist, he raps (the badest ft iceprince and j.jagz) he sings Fuji, classic, highlife, party jam, name it... ONE question" by wizkid remains my best love song of 2014, ( can't you see me baby, am doing this thing for love, i never spend many years 4my life but the rest i wana spend it with you,)........ Wizkid may be proud and pompous, YES! Any young fresh guy in his shoes will ever do more, the guys don over work hard so allow him 2 enjoy his money... i respect davido because he is a hustler and a hardworking young man, but lyrically,its a no no no... Wah the hell is " i gety money 4my briefcase oo"... Recently wizkid went 2 US to finalise his album collaboration, mingling with the big bois in the game (tyrese, big Sean, wiz khalifa, akon, Chris brown, beiber, rihana etc..) b4 i know davido sef run follow am go de snap with meek mill abi naa meal.... Anyday anytime wizkid is mile ahead of davido..
all these ur many talk, u nor stil get any like. Ok! I dash u one. 1 like. Rubbish! #TEAMDAVIDO
Re: Why Wizkid Is Better Than Davido ( Must Read) by Nicepoker(m): 10:17pm On Jul 03, 2014
Op shame on u
Re: Why Wizkid Is Better Than Davido ( Must Read) by Neldrizzy(m): 10:24pm On Jul 03, 2014
Samsonklin:
all these ur many talk, u nor stil get any like. Ok! I dash u one. 1 like. Rubbish! #TEAMDAVIDO
see beef.. Oga naa me de responsible for the hard time wey you de pass tru ??
Re: Why Wizkid Is Better Than Davido ( Must Read) by Emmyp52: 12:03am On Jul 04, 2014
Wizzy wizzy wizkiid...jo o I too like that guy. Is not that I didn't like Davido o but Wizkid is my number 1!
Re: Why Wizkid Is Better Than Davido ( Must Read) by dollarboi11(m): 7:28am On Jul 04, 2014
Human beings tho, if u dislike sm1 juz state dat fact instead of talking untrue shits, davido for me has been consistent n wizkid been singing craps lately... 'Joy' na song? 'Ginger' huuh total nonsense. Wizkid stole pakurumo if u ddnt hear, turn on d lights bla bla n davido ddnt steal most of d songs u mentioned baba abi na space u hear dat 1?@op davido won 2 awards @ mama 'best act n artiste of d year' no b beans o e don win BET again dis same year nt 2 talk of numerous features, so wat r u saying? Talk am I listening...
Re: Why Wizkid Is Better Than Davido ( Must Read) by LyfeJennings(m): 7:47am On Jul 04, 2014
Iamsynord: Davido and Wizkid are probably the Biggest music artistes below the Age of 25 that we have in the country now.The constant argument amidst fans about who is better has sparked a lot of controversies ,Blogs,threads and forums.

i cannot categorically tell which one of them is better but i Will like to just state this few Things.

1) Davido and Wizkid are both extremely talented and gifted in the art of Music making.However ,kudos must be given to Wizkid for writing his own songs,Davido is practically enjoying others people Shine ..we all know Wizkid 's Maiden Album "Suoerstar " cannot be compared to Davido's OBO album in terms of good music, sales,acceotance and awards.Talking abt Post album songs,all Davido's post album songs are stolen songs. is it Password Gobe which he stole,or B red's One of a Kind and the Latest Aye which he stole from Runtown ?? We are not even sure whether skelewu was nt stolen as the dance step was stolen from dammy krane gbetiti dance .

Till date,Nobody has accused Wizkid of stealing their songs, frm his Azonto,to On top ur Matter, Bombay ,One question etc ,everything is purely Wizkid hard working mind dat writes and supplys us good and not stolen Music..

2) Most People accuse Wizkid of being Pompous. Yes he might be ,bt Davido is certainly more pompous than WizKid.He labelled himself OBO ,sang abt his fathers wealth all the time,dealt with a taxi driver,fought an immigration officer and went bazzukas when his name was not included in The Forbes top ten richest artistes in Nigeria.when wizkid won BET,d guy celebrate small,see davido day happy like say na World cup...Yes wizkid is human,calling a fan broke may be harsh bt we know some nigerians are fools and can say silly tinz at times..Hw many Times ,Davido don throw money for Crowd b4? Eh? And he like hin fans Abi?? Smh

3) Wizkid is better at free styling and taking choruses more than Davido.Take it or Leave it .is it d Nonsense Davido did with Omo mummy and Kalo connect you pple call freestyle See wizkid azonto,tease Me,dont dull ,zombie,lowkey etc.wizkid Chorus Chai,too sweet, davido is good too,but Second to wizkid..

4) Wizkid wants the progress of others.. He signed Lax and immediately featured him on the smash Hit Caro and also ensured a high class video For his smash Hit "Ginger "...he signed Maleek berry,dr frabz and Legendary beats.. Look at Davido HKN,B red.danagog,deekay,sina rambo careers are all sloping down the Lane.He hardly gives proper promotion to their songs,low cost videos and he feeds them with rejected shizzi Beats.
what a Pity.

5) Wizkid made it on his own. Funded and supported by banky W while Davido sat down and ate off his Father's wealth and scandals to promote himself and his songs..

6) someone said Wizkid is monotous?? if i hear..Wizkid music touches a wide range of Topics..Is it Spiritual ( Hear Oluwaloni ,eledumare, thank you), inspirational ( Joy,oluwaloni),old school( one question,jaye jaye ) ,many love songs and Party jams.what else do you want

Wizkid is better than Davido .Any Objections??

U ARE A FOOL

1 Like

Re: Why Wizkid Is Better Than Davido ( Must Read) by joywendy(f): 8:00am On Jul 04, 2014
akereconfi: Joblessness

Wizkid and Davido doesn't even know you exist
you are blessed for such a wonderful post!
Stressing himself for nothing. Two artists that produce noise and call it music.
@op so wizkid writes his own songs? That's explains it. grin
Re: Why Wizkid Is Better Than Davido ( Must Read) by fisfat(m): 11:14am On Jul 04, 2014
tongue
temzy babe: . You sha want us to know you attend babcock tongue
so it freaks you grin
temzy babe: . You sha want us to know you attend babcock tongue
so it freaks you
Re: Why Wizkid Is Better Than Davido ( Must Read) by iamjai: 1:15pm On Jul 04, 2014
what!!!? why will u compare wizkid with that small boy?
wizkid is the best in everything
Re: Why Wizkid Is Better Than Davido ( Must Read) by generalorot(m): 2:24pm On Jul 04, 2014
kolo65: Guy Bleep wiz davido won best act MTV award also went forward to win BET way wizkid we nor see am...guy na davido good pass
MR man shut up... wikid has won both awards before davido even dreamed about it... and also he won awards pass davido... Chk both of em wiki
Re: Why Wizkid Is Better Than Davido ( Must Read) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 04, 2014
I prefer Davido big tym.
Re: Why Wizkid Is Better Than Davido ( Must Read) by Abahjoey: 4:03pm On Jul 04, 2014
Someone from Wizkid camp wrote this to save is now sluggish career.Wizkid discover is talent from hunger, davido did out of passion for music. if Wizkid was from a rich home, we will never have heard about him. And if you think Davido's dad money helped him, Wizkid is rich now, why can't money help him keep up the pace. At the end of everything, longevity is what matters, and Davido looks favourable.
Re: Why Wizkid Is Better Than Davido ( Must Read) by Samsonklin(m): 10:09am On Jul 05, 2014
Neldrizzy: see beef.. Oga naa me de responsible for the hard time wey you de pass tru ??
i dey beef u abi i dey support u ni... Ode!
Re: Why Wizkid Is Better Than Davido ( Must Read) by luigiajah(m): 3:39pm On Jul 05, 2014
Why Una Come My Backyard Dy Make Noise?'??Wizkid Do dis One ,Davido Do This One..Wetin U Don Do?.... Mtcheewww... I beta pass wizkid and Davido sef.. Kill una sef... Ah wan sleep
Re: Why Wizkid Is Better Than Davido ( Must Read) by luigiajah(m): 3:42pm On Jul 05, 2014
Una no Know say wizkid studio dy very dirty?.. Ask Me Why .. I go tell u
Re: Why Wizkid Is Better Than Davido ( Must Read) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 05, 2014
luigiajah: Una no Know say wizkid studio dy very dirty?.. Ask Me Why .. I go tell u

y?
Re: Why Wizkid Is Better Than Davido ( Must Read) by luigiajah(m): 10:48pm On Jul 05, 2014
mxxpunkxx!:

y?
eh hen... Why Wizzy Dy Shout Like Fowl When Im dy sing.. Which one be yaaayyiii.. Na when the rats wy dy eat d dryfish wey im drop for im studio see say im dy make noise come bite am 4 leg
Re: Why Wizkid Is Better Than Davido ( Must Read) by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 05, 2014
luigiajah: eh hen... Why Wizzy Dy Shout Like Fowl When Im dy sing.. Which one be yaaayyiii.. Na when the rats wy dy eat d dryfish wey im drop for im studio see say im dy make noise come bite am 4 leg

angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Real Names Of All Top Nigerian Music Artistes / Meet Lil Ameer - Nigerian Youngest Hip Hop Artist (Pics) / Grammy Awards: Billie Eilish Sweeps Five Awards, Sets New Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.