Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,605 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Chai Dere Is God Oooo!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chai Dere Is God Oooo!!! (1603 Views)

Chai! Nigerian Girls Have Suffered! Can You Imagine This? (picture) / CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! / How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chai Dere Is God Oooo!!! by banji100(m): 8:38pm On Jul 02, 2014
My mum came to visit us in the US lately. I am the only son of my mum and I have siblings in different states in the US. When my mum was in the kitchen, my wife said she should get out of her kitchen that she was using all the utensils to make noise. She was rude to my mum in my presence and I just couldn't take it all in. I slapped her and warned her never to be rude to my mum. She packed out of the house and told me to choose between my mum and her. My mum can go and stay with my other siblings but I want my Mum too in my house. Wat will anyone out dere have done ?
Re: Chai Dere Is God Oooo!!! by Talon05: 8:43pm On Jul 02, 2014
Good move brotha. Nothing good can come out of a woman that has the gut to hurl insults at her MIL.
Re: Chai Dere Is God Oooo!!! by bastien: 9:24pm On Jul 02, 2014
banji100: My mum came to visit us in the US lately. I am the only son of my mum and I have siblings in different states in the US. When my mum was in the kitchen, my wife said she should get out of her kitchen that she was using all the utensils to make noise. She was rude to my mum in my presence and I just couldn't take it all in. I slapped her and warned her never to be rude to my mum. She packed out of the house and told me to choose between my mum and her. My mum can go and stay with my other siblings but I want my Mum too in my house. Wat will anyone out dere have done ?
u did the right thing,and let your mom stay, she can go, well she will come back if she is really yours,but accept her back wink
Re: Chai Dere Is God Oooo!!! by adedoyin64: 12:16pm On Jul 03, 2014
banji100: My mum came to visit us in the US lately. I am the only son of my mum and I have siblings in different states in the US. When my mum was in the kitchen, my wife said she should get out of her kitchen that she was using all the utensils to make noise. She was rude to my mum in my presence and I just couldn't take it all in. I slapped her and warned her never to be rude to my mum. She packed out of the house and told me to choose between my mum and her. My mum can go and stay with my other siblings but I want my Mum too in my house. Wat will anyone out dere have done ?
. Left to me I don't think u should hit a woman no matter wat she does. Men should learn that it is wrong to lay hand on the opposite sex
Re: Chai Dere Is God Oooo!!! by banji100(m): 8:19pm On Jul 03, 2014
@Bastien and talon05 tanks 4 understanding while @adedoyin64 would u have done d same thing or would u av any1 treat ur mother dat way?
Re: Chai Dere Is God Oooo!!! by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 04, 2014
adedoyin64: . Left to me I don't think u should hit a woman no matter wat she does. Men should learn that it is wrong to lay hand on the opposite sex

Gbam, your wife is your 2nd mother. Don't beat her.

Your mum will come and go. Dont let her overstay like 1 or 2 weeks so they don't start fighting over too much familiarity. Women are territorial beings.

1 Like

Re: Chai Dere Is God Oooo!!! by banji100(m): 9:19am On Jul 04, 2014
okpara ugo:

Gbam, your wife is your 2nd mother. Don't beat her.

Your mum will come and go. Dont let her overstay like 1 or 2 weeks so they don't start fighting over too much familiarity. Women are territorial beings.
. @ okpara ugo: share ur idea what would u have done if u were to be in my shoes.
Re: Chai Dere Is God Oooo!!! by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 04, 2014
If it weren't for that woman who was "making noise with the kitchen utensils" she wouldn't have a husband. I do believe it was a slap well deserved smiley

1 Like

Re: Chai Dere Is God Oooo!!! by TyTymer(m): 9:40am On Jul 04, 2014
Mondisweets: If it weren't for that woman who was "making noise with the kitchen utensils" she wouldn't have a husband. I do believe it was a slap well deserved smiley
shocked nodding my head

1 Like

Re: Chai Dere Is God Oooo!!! by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 04, 2014
ty-tymer:
shocked nodding my head
whats the shocked for?

1 Like

Re: Chai Dere Is God Oooo!!! by TyTymer(m): 9:55am On Jul 04, 2014
Mondisweets: whats the shocked for?
for that surprising comment from a feminist.

Just kidding grin
Re: Chai Dere Is God Oooo!!! by Agybabe(f): 10:24am On Jul 04, 2014
Lmao grin I'm sure that slap must be so hot to warrant her to sign out.

Next time don't lay your hands on her but mehn! She was rude! You should have calm the issue down then later in your closet, you trash it out!

By the way, where is she from? I guess she ain't a Nigerian, especially a Yoruba lady? Is she?

As for your mama, make she too learn not to disturb people's peace. That's not her own kitchen! cool.

I know many will criticize this post! tongue catch me if you can. grin
Re: Chai Dere Is God Oooo!!! by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 04, 2014
ty-tymer:
for that surprising comment from a feminist.

Just kidding grin
undecided
you clearly understand nothing about feminism
Re: Chai Dere Is God Oooo!!! by TyTymer(m): 12:36pm On Jul 04, 2014
Mondisweets: undecided
you clearly understand nothing about feminism
really? Lol.

Anyway, I was kidding. smiley
Re: Chai Dere Is God Oooo!!! by austine4real(m): 12:44pm On Jul 04, 2014
ma.d because she insulted ur mum u hit her lipsrsealed embarassed kiss.........
Re: Chai Dere Is God Oooo!!! by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 04, 2014
ty-tymer:
really? Lol.

Anyway, I was kidding. smiley
okay
Re: Chai Dere Is God Oooo!!! by Sapphire86(f): 3:48pm On Jul 04, 2014
Yes it was wrong to slap your wife. Basically u idolize ur mum but ur wife is a nobody.

Yes, it was wrong of ur wife to be rude to your mum but your mum should not cook for you when ur wife is around. Do u not know the implications of your wedding vows? Forsaking all others? It didn't say forsaking all others except your mother. Right from your wedding day, the bond between your mum and u is broken. You belong to another.

ur wife asked u to choose between her and ur mom and u chose ur mom? U didn't handle the situation maturely. Nobody should ever take the place of ur wife but I'm not saying she should be rude to you or your family.

U beta look for her, make peace and all of u should settle with ur mum and then after a couple of days ship her off to the next sibling.

P.S the prayers of husband and wife goes up to God faster than husband and mother!

Did u not say u stay in america? If I were ur wife I would have had u arrested for domestic violence
Re: Chai Dere Is God Oooo!!! by banji100(m): 4:22pm On Jul 06, 2014
@ sapphire86 takes alot really helpful comments and everyone thanks. Latest update she is back and all is settled and has promised not to do that again i said also promised not to lay hands on her again. Thanks once again 4 d comments
Re: Chai Dere Is God Oooo!!! by banji100(m): 6:19pm On Jul 06, 2014
austine4real: ma.d because she insulted ur mum u hit her lipsrsealed embarassed kiss.........
Haba put yourself in my shoes wat will u av done[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Chai Dere Is God Oooo!!! by Dygeasy(m): 6:20pm On Jul 06, 2014
banji100: @ sapphire86 takes alot really helpful comments and everyone thanks. Latest update she is back and all is settled and has promised not to do that again i said also promised not to lay hands on her again. Thanks once again 4 d comments
You got lucky!

1 Like

Re: Chai Dere Is God Oooo!!! by 190: 6:23pm On Jul 06, 2014
please b.iitchslap your wife again for having to touch your mom

who made her angry angry

how dare she labour to touch the woman who made you who u are today angry angry

if u smacked her mom would she like it angry

I repeat beechslap that punk a.s.s wife of yours again if the need arises

if you were pushing wheelbarrow under the rain in lagos would your so called wife be loving u as well

use ur head nicca angry

1 Like

Re: Chai Dere Is God Oooo!!! by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 06, 2014

1 Like

Re: Chai Dere Is God Oooo!!! by banji100(m): 10:40pm On Jul 06, 2014
softsparkyy: Women should learn how to tolerate one another. since your mum is not staying forever she would have ignored and let the old woman be. Everybody will get old one day you know.
Thanks alot u re rilly on point

1 Like

Re: Chai Dere Is God Oooo!!! by austine4real(m): 9:55pm On Jul 07, 2014
If it was my wife,i wll call in2 d bedrum& caution,or correct her on d spot...u knw nt all women are tolerant

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Babes Sexy Forming Without Pix Proof / Do Nigerian Women Accept Flowers As Romantic Gifts ? / 5 Reasons Why Naija Babes Dey Chase Of Married Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.