Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,904 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 - Literature (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 (47476 Views)

Everybody Is A Genius (A US Based Story) / Everybody Is A Genius: The Citizen Of Gyrus / Brain Teaser (are You A Genius???) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by okem09: 10:50am On Aug 29, 2014
Am back ooo, I don't knw where to start from

1 Like

Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Nobody: 3:02am On Sep 01, 2014
[b]ATTENTION! ATTENTION!! ATTENTION!!!

HAPPY NEW MONTH TO ALL FANS. HERE IS A NEW MONTH CALLED THE EMBER MONTHS, SEPTEMBER.

To me, the EMBER months are My Best Ever Recorded months.

Now let me say something finally concerning the Subscription I advertised earlier; If you all know, I am a graduate of Applied Geophysics from FUTA, but my passion for literature is making me have priority for writing. I finished my service NYSC this year February but haven't gotten an established job except home teachings. Last two months, July, I pumped my little savings from my hard earned money into designing a website, but the person designed rubbish and called it www.ebiag.com where some of you have visited.

My eyes got opened after discovering that the guy was only an amateur and couldn't have rendered more than that. Then I began to seek the redesign of my website. To add injury upon pepper, as if it was a planned work, all my home teaching clients refused to pay me for the month of July after month end, then I decided to move to Lagos from Oshogbo.

It wasn't easy writing for free on Nairaland anymore. If only I could have my own website to do my write-ups, then I would write more than fifteen stories within three months joyfully, I thought. Then I came up with this idea of fans subscribing to get updates of my stories through emails. My idea is to raise enough fund through that means and redesign my website with the cash so raised.

I have a script shown to me already by an authentic web designer, but now I couldn't secure a job since my arrival at Lagos early this month. So that's why I came up with the idea of selling my stories at this point. DON'T GET CROSSED WITH ME FOR STOPPING MY STORIES AT THE CRUCIAL POINTS. IT HASN'T STOPPED, ONLY THAT SAMMY HOE DOESN'T FIND JOY IN POSTING IT FREE ANYMORE WHEN THERE ISN'T ENOUGH MONEY IN THE POCKET(okun inu la fi n gbe ti ita nah grin)

Pls bear with me and do subscribe to help me raise some cash and speed up the whole process.

Pay #500 to my acct and get my updates on your mail for 1 month.
Pay #1000 to my acct and get my updates on your email for 2 months, etc.

If you are interested, pls contact 08087755117(Whatsapp or SMS) or 08138410839. THANKS.

LOVE YOU ALL grin
[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Nobody: 3:21am On Sep 01, 2014
Pls tag 5 people when you enter here:

Tag: MunakeyzZ, talk2riel, karevwite, Queenrose, Lorlaahlozz, vigorousV, Okem09, Kingso23, Damoguy, Helensharpay, etc.
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Michaellegend(m): 3:51pm On Sep 03, 2014
oga Sammy abeg when u go continue dis story? I wan know.

1 Like

Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 03, 2014
Michaellegend: oga Sammy abeg when u go continue dis story? I wan know.

Okay you would know oga Legend. How's your side?
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by zeenab(f): 8:46am On Sep 21, 2014
Good morning EBIAGEES, Boss Sammy I have missed a lot oh (catching up already though,page 28 already). New EBIAGEES I greet you guys oh
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 21, 2014
Still following
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 22, 2014
zeenab: Good morning EBIAGEES, Boss Sammy I have missed a lot oh (catching up already though,page 28 already). New EBIAGEES I greet you guys oh
welcome back ZEENAB. I missed you a lot!
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by PwettyNini(f): 9:14pm On Jul 09, 2015
Back to the family. Ebiag kiss
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by LaJose78(m): 9:53pm On Jul 16, 2015
Oga sammyhoe...wey d remainin part of season 2 dt u r postin on d EBIAG forum? U stopped at d part dt d younger Ted was assumed dead. Nd i dnt undstand where dis season3 start 4rm o...av i ommited any part? Pls i want 2 knw and d continuation of dt season 2, hw will i read it. Thnx
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by PwettyNini(f): 2:14pm On Aug 04, 2015
Interesting kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply)

"Desire" By John Mfon / The Cul De Sac / Selfless Desires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.