Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,930 members, 7,810,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 (47461 Views)

Everybody Is A Genius (A US Based Story) / Everybody Is A Genius: The Citizen Of Gyrus / Brain Teaser (are You A Genius???) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 02, 2014
Now I have decided to continue the EBIAG SEASON 2 STORY from where I stopped, but now it is going to be SEASON 3...

SEASON 2 will start from the NEW YEAR...I will also be posting that simultaneously with SEASON 1 cheesy

Night sleep deactivated...

Ebiagees, where are you?

3Dimension, Zeenab, Talk2riel, Akinkudin, Igwechosen, MunAKeys, Elantracey, Ayobami23, Kingso23, Bishop Kay, Odward, Igwechosen, Follz, EDOGHO(thanks for the recharge cards grin), Pammusphy, Faithgokz, Bookhy, Omortolah, Divepen, Emzypaz, Kingphilip, LogoDWhiz, Comsoy, JesusPRINCE, Mohammad11, Helensharpay, Luckidoc, Leofish92, Damex333, Karev_wite, Michaellegend, Lorlaahlozz, Candy, Winie, Hyung Wang, Hoyhebhukhunmhy, Omotolaray, Dammygoody, Damoguy, 01emek, Okem09, Joseff14, etc.

1 Like

Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by JigsawKillah(m): 11:06pm On Jul 02, 2014
Front seat!
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Lorlaahlozz: 11:09pm On Jul 02, 2014
JigsawKillah: Front seat!
Beside u..keeps space fr kingphilip
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by JigsawKillah(m): 11:13pm On Jul 02, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: Beside u..keeps space fr kingphilip

im starting to envy dis guy

SAW
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:51pm On Jul 02, 2014
Nice one sammyhoe
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Dhanew: 12:05am On Jul 03, 2014
Sammy Hoe.. The worst part about all this is that i stopped ur story since season 1, about page 85.. Was saving it to read till after my exams. Now this NL earthquake happened, dont even know what to do again, even my former account got wiped off too,, this is so sad for me sad
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Nobody: 12:09am On Jul 03, 2014
Dhanew: Sammy Hoe.. The worst part about all this is that i stopped ur story since season 1, about page 85.. Was saving it to read till after my exams. Now this NL earthquake happened, dont even know what to do again, even my former account got wiped off too,, this is so sad for me sad

Page 85? Still way behind o!!!
What do you think I can do to help
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Nobody: 12:18am On Jul 03, 2014
[b]
Dedicated to everyone who have commented so far...

Henry rushed down to meet Ted in his lecture theatre.

"Ted, there's an issue," he said, panicking.

"What issue?" Ted asked.

"The trophy," Henry said. "I couldn't find it."

"Oh! I forgot you were awarded a trophy. Where did you leave it?"

"I--I think I left it in the hotel," Henry said.

"In the hotel?"

"Yeah," said Henry. "I've remembered, it was in there."

"We've gotta get it, or what d'you think," Ted said.

"Yeah, let's go."

Henry and Ted got into the car, Ted's car. It was having some scars on it, the scar they got on it during the accident some days back.

The younger Ted called while they were in the bus.

"I missed you guys so much," the younger Ted said. "I just wanna come have fun with you."

"When?" they asked.

"I don't know. I'm just missing you guys a lot."

"But we see in gyrus, at least twice a week," said the older Ted.

"Yeah, but that isn't enough, guys," said the younger Ted. "I wanna have a long-lasting stay with you guys, something like going to lecture venues together and the likes."

"Hey! Little Ted, don't tell me you wanna pursue admission into the CCUL," the older Ted said as though he wouldn't love that idea.

"Hey, don't even think about that?" Henry added.

The younger Ted burst into laughter.

"So you guys hate me so much, I don't know. What bad have I ever done to you guys?"

"Just stay where you are and we stay here huh," said Henry. "You could get us into troubles easily. How are you going along with Jane your sister?"

"We're doing fine," said the younger Ted. "Mheen! If you see Jane now, she's a big girl!"

"Big girl inded!" Henry said. "It's just three weeks I left home, so don't bring that, huh."

"Okay, I just wish you see her soon, Henry. Jane has made me her special adviser, you know, asking me which boy among many she should give her heart to. Her friends said she was never like that before I came--she was a touchy type, never having any friend; always wanting to be isolated; but now since Eve and I came, her life just turned around. Imagine, Jane now confides in Eve as a mother than her loving father, Putin..."

Henry was bored. He began to sound gibberish into the phone and the cut it off suddenly to make it look as though it happened due to poor network.

"Little Ted's becoming a talkative nowadays," Henry said.

Soon they got to the hotel and entered the building. Shockingly, there was no trophy in there!

"What the hell!" Henry yelled as if a bee had stung him on the butt.

"Who took this thing?" Ted was puzzled. "Or you didn't bring it here, Henry."

"Infact, Ted, I just remembered where exactly I put it, on this wardrobe."

"But I didn't see it with you at the gate, did I?"

"I kept it in my bag, Ted!" Henry said. "It was in my bag!"

"Yes it's true I noticed the bag on your back," said Ted.

"And I put the bag on this wardrobe when I came in here."

"This is mysterious!" Ted evinced his befuddlement.

"What shall we do now? The school's gonna have me in soup for losing the trophy."

"Why that Henry? Ain't you worth more than a million trophies to the school? They shouldn't even think 'bout that."

Kate began to call Henry. He didn't want to pick it.

"What's she got to say?" Henry wasn't in any good mood to pick it up. Earlier, it was the news that Tania was very sick he got from her, what news this time around? "I won't pick it up."

"Pick it up Henry, it could be good news," Ted advised him and he picked eventually.

"Hey! Henry, we've been calling your telephones since the day you won the award...two days back, but our calls weren't going through. What's wrong?"

"Nothing Kate, I was just too busy here with academics. Anything?"

"Well...I just wanna congratulate you, that's all. Tania sends her greeting too...you know she also made it."

"Yeah, she told me," Henry said.

"And lastly, Henry...dad won a contract..."

"A contract?" Henry's face widened.

"Yeah, a multi-million dollar contract with a huge company. Mr and Mrs Maloney were very glad dad did it for the company, you know he's a genius in such stuff, ain't he?"

"Sure," Henry said. "You are too...in music. Your school won the High School Music Contest last week, right. I saw you doing well in there."

"Yeah, Henry, we won it by a stroke of luck, you know. But that's just the preliminary stage anyway. We've got more big and talented schools to face later in the year."

Henry and Ted met with the receptionists. They knew nothing about the bag, let alone the trophy in it.

[/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Nobody: 12:30am On Jul 03, 2014
[b]

Henry and Ted stood before the receptionists, clueless.

"Perhaps the dean made it disappear," Henry said.

"I don't know Henry," said the older Ted. "I thought he said you should see him after class. Maybe you should just do so and ask him if he's responsible."

"Ask that man?" Henry was scared. "I don't wanna get into his trouble, okay!" Henry said. That man isn't a friend to us anymore.

"Okay, I'll go with you to his office. Let's go!"

Ted and Henry entered the car and revved the engine to life.

Joyce had been monitoring them from a safe corner:

"So...what that campus guy told me was true," she said, shaking her head. "Henry and Ted brings a girl to the hotel two days back? Hmm...and they're here again, for what? And where's the girl they brought with them for chrissake?"

Joyce began to walk away dejected.

It was all Pete's evil plot. While Ted and Henry were hurrying to run away from the dean two days back, he saw them in their worried state and followed them. He got a cab and stopped exactly at the hotel Ted parked his car that day. Then he saw them got into the hotel and then he got there too.

Pete had observed the bag on Henry's back and was sure it was having the trophy. Pete stayed in the room next to theirs, waiting for an opportunity to get in.

If not for the cash Cassy gave him before they broke up, he wouldn't have had any money to rent a hotel accommodation.

Pete watched them for two days but they weren't aware of his presence. Eventually, he sneaked into their room early the morning they left. That day, the two friends only forgot to lock the door just for ten minutes and then he entered and stole the bag and then left the hotel premises for good.

Pete knew Joyce, Ted's girlfriend so much, but she didn't know him a bit. They haven't met for once.

Pete located her that morning and told her that he saw her boyfriend and another guy get into the hotel with a prostitute since two days back.

"Jeez!" Joyce cried.

"Are you sure of this?"

"So sure, young girl. I saw them."

"Do you know my boyf?"

"Em...I don't really know him by name, but at least I've seen you both walking hand in hand, hanging around at the beach, in the eateries, cafetaria many times...so I just assume he's your lover... well, maybe I was making a mistake anyway."

"Can you describe him?"

"Yeah, yeah, so well...6 feet 2'. A long nose, not too hairy as such, unlike the friend I saw with him; handsome, not built, just lanky and you know, has an almost oval-shaped head..."

"It's alright, alright mheen..." Joyce said.

"And I thought you called him your Teddy Bear in one of your fun-having days around the game reserve sometimes ago."

"Exactly!" Joyce said, fully convinced. "His name's Ted, that's why!"

"Well...I don't know that till now," said Pete as if he was in a hurry. "Missy, lemme leave you now, I've got something to do."

"Call me Joyce, okay? And yours?"

"Silas Andrew, my name, right?"

"Please can you give me the address of the hotel?"

"Sure, yes!" Pete said as he began to scribble something fast into a piece of paper. He gave it to her and left.

Joyce went around the hotel house and it was then Henry and Ted came out of there and got into Ted's car without perceiving her presence.

Joyce had to allow a little bit of doubt into her mind regarding their purpose in the hotel, since she hadn't found a girl with them as testified by 'Silas Andrew'.

However, when she met Ted and asked him where he went, the answer got her angry and dumbfounded:

"I was asked by my uncle to come home for something urgent."

"And Henry, where did he go too, 'cos Susie had been weeping all day looking for him?"

"I don't know Joyce," Ted lied. "Maybe I'll go check on him later, maybe he's back too. I'll ask him where he was."

It made Joyce go dumb. She couldn't just believe her lover, whom she trusted more than anything in the world, was dishing out such lies from a golden plate. She didn't speak until Ted left her that day.

Now seeing them there the second time was a proof to 'Silas Andrew's claim' that they were there with a girl. Perhaps the girl in question was living inside the hotel and working in there as a prostitute.

Joyce began to leave for the school premises. She would tell Susie what she saw.[/b]

And here is exactly where we stopped...

Now I have to start racking my brain again to COOK the MEAL tongue

Good morning friends!
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Nasa4G(f): 12:48am On Jul 03, 2014
After wot happened to narialand,I've decided to repent from the sin of eating and cleaning mouth.I've been following dis story from season 1 witout even commenting for once but after wot happened,I realized how much I love dis story and d EBIAG family in general. You re a talented writer sammy,dis story have inspired me alot and it has helped me to truly see dat everyone around me is a GENIUS in their own ways.
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Nobody: 12:57am On Jul 03, 2014
Nasa4G: After wot happened to narialand,I've decided to repent from the sin of eating and cleaning mouth.I've been following dis story from season 1 witout even commenting for once but after wot happened,I realized how much I love dis story and d EBIAG family in general. You re a talented writer sammy,dis story have inspired me alot and it has helped me to truly see dat everyone around me is a GENIUS in their own ways.

Welcome to EBIAG...pls have a seat...EBIAGEES, what do we say to our new friend NASA4G? They yaf sleep grin
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Dhanew: 12:58am On Jul 03, 2014
Sammy Hoe:

Page 85? Still way behind o!!!
What do you think I can do to help
i really dont know sad though I read somwhere some nl writers were able to retrieve their lost threads from google or something, perhaps you could try?
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Nobody: 1:00am On Jul 03, 2014
Dhanew: i really dont know sad though I read somwhere some nl writers were able to retrieve their lost threads from google or something, perhaps you could try?

That's what I'm doing too, but mheeen, d task is killing, data drinking and time wasting...imagine, since Saturday, I haven't recovered up to 2% of my data, and some pages are even lost forever sef undecided
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Dhanew: 1:24am On Jul 03, 2014
Sammy Hoe:

That's what I'm doing too, but mheeen, d task is killing, data drinking and time wasting...imagine, since Saturday, I haven't recovered up to 2% of my data, and some pages are even lost forever sef undecided
uhh mehn sad Thats okay sha, i'l read ur other stories, thanx anyway

1 Like

Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Michaellegend(m): 6:27am On Jul 03, 2014
Oga sammy God save you. I was thinking on How to bomb u before. How did u expect me to register on one website to complete dis nice stuff . I just wanna see what u will do till this weekend before saying anything. But thank God that u hv made amendment.
Happy new month to u and to all EBIAGS family.

1 Like

Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 03, 2014
Michaellegend: Oga sammy God save you. I was thinking on How to bomb u before. How did u expect me to register on one website to complete dis nice stuff . I just wanna see what u will do till this weekend before saying anything. But thank God that u hv made amendment.

Happy new month to u and to all EBIAGS family.

Lol
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Ayobami195(f): 8:46am On Jul 03, 2014
Yes! Yes!! Yes!!! EBIAG is BACK....wow sammyhoe will done cant just wait for the next meal... Happy new month to all...
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Timothy3113(m): 8:52am On Jul 03, 2014
I go still come chop if u no even call me

1 Like

Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 03, 2014
Timothy3113: I go still come chop if u no even call me

No vex, na oversight cause am...so, what next? Pls somebody shld motivate me nah!!!
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by 3Dimension: 9:22am On Jul 03, 2014
Finally EBIAG is BACK.......

1 Like

Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 03, 2014
3Dimension: Finally EBIAG is BACK.......

But update could be slow due to ebiag magazine I'm working on and the retrieval of my lost data...imagine Ebiag 1: page 18-164, Ebiag 2 page 1-56, As E dey Happen page 1-16 or so, Honeymoon in prison, same story...

SHTV has gone for good and some of my short stories too..e.g. HUMANIMALISTIC DEBATE smiley
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Princesschi(f): 9:58am On Jul 03, 2014
Season 3....
Weldone Sammy. Tnx for d meal
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by bookhy(f): 10:11am On Jul 03, 2014
Sammy tnx for d update oh...so glad u updated.....nw nairaland just came back!!!

1 Like

Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by mohammad11: 1:15pm On Jul 03, 2014
Am back...
Ebiag is back...
And i think NL is back too without future fuckup.
keep on the story @sammy hoe
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by charijee(f): 1:19pm On Jul 03, 2014
Thanks for the update. ....good to associate with you once again

1 Like

Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by PrinceAdepoju(m): 3:07pm On Jul 03, 2014
I'm here..
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 03, 2014
PrinceAdepoju: I'm here..

And I'm also here for you grin
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by PrinceAdepoju(m): 5:45pm On Jul 03, 2014
Sammy Hoe:

And I'm also here for you grin
thank you Boss cheesy
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by eunisam: 7:37pm On Jul 03, 2014
wow! Sammy hoe in the farm cultivating with a big hoe. So we are finally here.am glad this evening that u #broughtback Everybody is a genius. Let me take a seat on the high table and invite my ....
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 03, 2014
eunisam: wow! Sammy hoe in the farm cultivating with a big hoe. So we are finally here.am glad this evening that u #broughtback Everybody is a genius. Let me take a seat on the high table and invite my ....

Complete your statement...invite your, who? wink
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by eunisam: 7:43pm On Jul 03, 2014
ladie and gentlemen.the is food hear oh sammy hoe has cooked it again.now tag. Everybody is a genius season3. Occupy your seat in gyrus before the bell rings.i beleive you know how we do it in gyrus.a picosecond your gone.Akinkudin
Talk2riel
Faith gokz Jesus Prince,
3DIMENSION
Mohammad11, Aytuns,
Shayoor, Omortorlah,
Zeenab, Follz, Bookhy,
Dammygoody, 01emek, Timothy3113,
Harkanbi, Domwiz4all,
Rockhillz, Joseff14, Soul
minister, Prince Fame,
Damex333, Rio
Emmanuel, Jammy2012, Ice4jez,
Luckidoc,
Nikkygold4life,
Efichukwu, Karev Wite,
Profmaojo,
Michaellegend, Ohibenemma,
Redhot1111,
LUDALOOLO
,Hoyhebhukhunmhy,
Ote man U dun O,
Okem09, Lordtim14, Princesschi, Aveiro,
Gbamar, Kingso23,
Bertadayz, Bollyano,
Lorlaahlozz,
Ademuyiwa59,
Tylogegro, IgweChosen, Leofish92, Chukwusi,
Ayobami195, Niyipo,
Omotolaray, O-tops,
Bishop kay, Peksmay,
Yussuff4u2c, Timcy2,
Dokita olly, Monsurx2, Buccal, Adabite, 2map,
Jessepearl, Angelsit,
Highdee4life, Odward,
Atakitisam, Foslink,
Kylecares, Usmanspihn,
Medexico, Man4LordJesus,
Munakeyz, Geoworld_
edu, Pammusphy,
Aka.p, Ismogimo,
Kinxen, Akorlade,
Jackossky, Larmu, Teddy Jonathan, eunisam, Study4christ,
Chimez4christ, DzTz,
Emaxadey, Smeeky,
TyHadebimpe,
Smithsammy
Hyung wang, Ray1251, Noble Bright, Jesse
Pearl, Prince Adepoju,
Amosola93, Teebarbie,
Mckemsoc, Obi-won,
Galileo galileo,
Yeancharr Preety jay, Clumslow17,
Mistah Teepex, Tbmas
Olaoluwa dantes,
Rubann, Ayobami195
DaReezyn, Lateef4me,
Emzypaz, Taiyejoel Pweedierhonda,
Bintsdeyi, Vigorous V
Chasicolis, Ayomitide77,
Obobolaraba
Yeamesee, Sheggun1,
Angelbaby77, Sparrow03
Waslek,
Crownfullhouse,
Sonexy2, Bola-dex
Fateemah88, Myne
White, Mahkanjuh, Muniho
Ng4am,
Abdulkadirbiffo,
Adminofficials
Rantex1, Ayanfe09,
Thunday16, Bussyy1 Tpearl, Umarbaseet,
Ummuja, Oggbole, Dav-
onyi
Soneh, Sonexyb,
Kolatidoma, Chichi2608
SirDUKE, Richbee, Sugarbabe@Kemi,
Ritababe, Mcmooney,
Helensharpay, Fhavuri,
Newton231
LollyD, Dzak, Vivi01,
OPEYEMI AD, Hebenz Usolace, Kingjulian,
Lorpeh, Thankgod iyke
Aminah04, Mczigx,
Sheanoel, Nasa4G,
Oma4u, Gameboy727,
Cpblessed, Arolexwalex1, Natty14,
MystarZ
JonesK, Djeezy, Timxxy,
Winie, Remsonik,
Gendebs, Assidik, Misto,
Locoster, Rohilicious, Armadeo, Oluwatasha,
CORRECTMAN78, Cally22
Christygenius,
Xtarxhyne, Ambrosex,
Papiforreal
Tfabu, Guiddoti, Edogho, Debdove,
Quintybabe, Horayce,
Malaikah1, Welshv,
Cutiedave, Bollah123,
Carrotman, Tedrah, Mz
Lakore, Candy Ocee31, Mukolo Andy,
CHERISH-2,
Emperorjames,
Queenrose102,
Damoguy, ZeescoAGF,
Donharrie, Feyifahm, Bmasz, Andrealin,
Shuayb0, Natureboy50
Musb92@yahoo.co,
demmyface,
IamDejMan, Onosj,
Georgematic, Mariemummy, AO2,
Romsky, Munner,
Ayonbobo, Gal10,
Bibie01, Merblesh,
Aysuccess99,
Horpybabe, Eagles man, Wizkris, Emmadiva,
Cutietee, Queenxstar,
Queen143, Ohbejay,
Sambroose, Prettycee,
Kujan20, Jjrhymez,
Omotalkie, Kaymania, flyca, bunbam, Cenken,
Fran Asoan, Prettymis,
Fareedah86,
Goldenbasil, Teewest2,
Kinxlinx, Sweetypie,
Topsy42, Fhunkhy, Whizpeter, Pussyeater,
Vickifrancis1,
Baffylander, Ojowizzy,
Barack o handso,
Covenant007, Yhucee,
Daseento, Slimjoe225

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply)

"Desire" By John Mfon / The Cul De Sac / Selfless Desires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.