Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,380 members, 7,808,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

The Day The World Ended - Literature (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Day The World Ended (101568 Views)

The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) / Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) / This Books Ended My Struggle (check Them Out) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Day The World Ended by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:24am On Nov 25, 2016
This story was the bomb that year sha grin
Re: The Day The World Ended by akinkudin: 7:45am On Nov 25, 2016
Johnbauer:
Bro,soldiers live in the barracks,they dont live among civilians and report for duty at the barracks not even the generals..its not dat hv read all books on nairaland but i dont think you guys do crime fiction
I think some generals have houses outside barracks
Re: The Day The World Ended by Johnbauer(m): 10:57am On Nov 25, 2016
akinkudin:

I think some generals have houses outside barracks
....yes and they can go and spend time with der family der but they cant live der and report to work from der
Re: The Day The World Ended by Lyoncrescent: 11:57am On Nov 26, 2016
Hands up to whoever moves this story to the front page. This is the most thrilling story I've ever read online. Would have loved if this could be made into a sci fi movie. Excellent writing. Nigeria is blessed.
Re: The Day The World Ended by Lyoncrescent: 11:58am On Nov 26, 2016
Hands up to whoever moved this story to the front page. This is the most thrilling story I've ever read online. Would have loved if this could be made into a [email][/email]sci fi movie. Excellent writing. Nigeria is blessed.
Re: The Day The World Ended by pricelesslove(f): 12:43pm On Nov 26, 2016
please how can I get the removed part, I really love to see the end of this wonderful story. thank you

1 Like

Re: The Day The World Ended by achi4u(m): 6:32pm On Nov 26, 2016
Thank you royver. I also thank myself for not missing this thriller.

NAIRALAND is another school for me.grin

1 Like

Re: The Day The World Ended by Smooth278(m): 11:16am On Nov 30, 2016
pricelesslove:
please how can I get the removed part, I really love to see the end of this wonderful story. thank you

Same here, reading the story so far and not seeing the end is unsatisfying ...hopefully the writer will do the needful
Re: The Day The World Ended by Lordpeckxy(m): 9:22pm On Dec 05, 2016
Smooth278:

Same here, reading the story so far and not seeing the end is unsatisfying ...hopefully the writer will do the needful
start reading from page 24

1 Like

Re: The Day The World Ended by rukygold001(f): 10:48am On Dec 18, 2016
I just love this story,have read it over and over again.best moment was wen temitope nd tayo kissed for the first time....lol.had to comment using my sister's acc since am stil a guest...lol
Re: The Day The World Ended by Oredys(m): 9:20am On Mar 04, 2017
Three words for this work.
Intriguing... Sensational... Educative...
More power to your elbow @ Royver
Re: The Day The World Ended by collins1895: 6:20pm On Jul 03, 2017
This is brilliant, very exciting,I have been glued to my pone all afternoon. Tanks you
Re: The Day The World Ended by hadex90(m): 4:05pm On Jul 18, 2017
Stumbled On The Story Yesterday And Dfuck Where Is D Concluding Part...
Royver Please I Take God Beg U, Everything That God Start In Ur Life He Will Surely Finish. Can U Please Help Wit D Last 2 Chapters.
Re: The Day The World Ended by hadex90(m): 8:50pm On Jul 18, 2017
Royver, Mod Please Help Us Unhide Those Hidden Post Abegi, I Take God Beg Una
Re: The Day The World Ended by Younghacka(m): 9:46pm On Oct 21, 2018
Royver. . . Royver. . . Royver.
You're Good. . . Very Good. . . Almost Too Good.
This Is Probably The Best Story Of All Time On NL.
But Please. . .
For Your Sake, Dr Roy. . .
Don't Stop Here. . .
This Story Deserves A Global Award Recognition.
Please Don't Be Among The Many Under Utilized Talents That Will Just Go Unnoticed.
Aspire To Be Recognised, Jupiter Is Your Starting Point. . .
You Are Easily In The Same Category As Africa's Greats Including Achebe And Adiche. . . Maybe A Lil' Better. . . I Mean What I Am Saying. Please Don't Let This End Here As A Hobby. . . This Talent Could Make You A Global Personality, I See You Rubbing Shoulders With Hollywood Big Boys And Winning Global Awards.
Once Again...
Wow!!!
And Thanks.
From Your Biggest Fan. . .
WISDOM. smiley

2 Likes

Re: The Day The World Ended by lakesman1(m): 1:56am On Oct 22, 2018
Bumped on the story tdae and all i could say is "what a talent. Only if i had halve this brain as urs" counldn't finish the story cuz the concluding parts were not found pls the author should help here page 24 was where it stopped
Re: The Day The World Ended by oneman11(m): 10:09am On Dec 26, 2018
Thank you very much Doc Royvor for the wonderful reliever. Really made my Christmas day a joyous one. Complement of the season
Re: The Day The World Ended by Sbsrules: 9:07am On Dec 28, 2018
Nice
Re: The Day The World Ended by hardeygbolar(m): 4:30pm On Dec 28, 2018
Please we need the full story, can't see d remaining parts
Re: The Day The World Ended by misscherrysmith(f): 12:47am On Apr 12, 2020
I remember this story.

Just finished secondary school when I read it. It brought out a new life in my writing and prompted me to write a novel and somehow I call it my first novel.

Although I haven't completed it but I hope to do so soon.

I'll surely send you a free copy @royver.
Thank you!

1 Like

Re: The Day The World Ended by dawno2008(m): 1:33pm On Jun 19, 2022
what a story

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply)

The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) / #my Life / Tormented

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.