Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,798 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim (44032 Views)

The Gift D'banj Received From Bono (Photos) / Omotola's Son CaptainE Hangs-Out With Bono,D'banj And MI (Pics) / Dbanj Pictured With Idris Elba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 03, 2014
7even: don't even bother to reply those ignorant idiots , they have a low self esteem . most of them probably live in Nigeria thats why ,they think you have made it once you take a photo with Bill Gates Or Obama .
Bill Gates was just being nice and humble enough to accept a photo request by a fan at an event .
Thank you sir.

2 Likes

Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by sheikh89: 2:22pm On Jul 03, 2014
[size=25pt] D'banj....d banga lee- business skils = off the charts WHILE music skills= hmmm. *lips sealed* [/size]
Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 03, 2014
chimoz:
I swallowed many when I chose to abide by the truth rather than giving D,banj misleading encomiums.

And then washed it down with beef and haterade, abi? Good for you, now get a plane and go get your picture with ol' Bill

3 Likes

Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by WWWoOKLOADEDoTK: 2:22pm On Jul 03, 2014
HOW TO GET FREE MTN 1GB WITH JUST N100 (TESTED & CONFIRMED FINALLY UPDATED at we.twomini.com/
Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by myspnigeria: 2:24pm On Jul 03, 2014
steadily making global impacts..... i respect him
Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by M4gunners: 2:29pm On Jul 03, 2014
jieta: hmmm how long will it take me to get to the top
Soon my brother/sister, it can look so big in the eyes of Man, but God can do it within a seconds.Just keep struggling God will bless your hustling soon.

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 03, 2014
naijababe:

And then washed it down with beef and haterade, abi? Good for you, now get a plane and go get your picture with ol' Bill
I don't need it, I will oblige him a shot if he comes to take one with me.

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by ayobase(m): 2:34pm On Jul 03, 2014
cirmuell: yeah right, take a flight now and go ask for 1sec of Bill gate's time.(just to snap with him) undecided

smiley
be nice na!
Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by solin: 2:34pm On Jul 03, 2014
Eldavido1: Who God has bless....No man can curse!!!
in timaya's voice
Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by lafuria1(m): 2:40pm On Jul 03, 2014
Hahah, nigerians, someone sees taking pics with billionaire as irrelevant, you think its hate .

Dr dre didn't take a pic with steve job but they called him to strike a deal.

I would love to take pic with some popular personality and post on the internet but that where it ends.
Some of you need to chill with your obssesion with dbanj.

3 Likes

Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by Ranchhoddas: 2:42pm On Jul 03, 2014
chimoz: It's very easy to get this men to take pictures with you especially when you are an entertainer. White billionaires have humility as their second skin.so it's not a rocket science achievement to take pictures with them.
bad belle,go and die
Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by Ranchhoddas: 2:46pm On Jul 03, 2014
la furia: Hahah, nigerians, someone sees taking pics with billionaire as irrelevant, you think its hate .

Dr dre didn't take a pic with steve job but they called him to strike a deal.

I would love to take pic with some popular personality and post on the internet but that where it ends.
Some of you need to chill with your obssesion with dbanj.
a snapshot with the wealthiest man on the planet is in no way irrelevant.STOP THE HATE.

3 Likes

Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by switsoda(m): 2:46pm On Jul 03, 2014
sooner than later just believe in God, believe in ursef, work hard and live daily wit d fear of God, d sky shall b ur starting point

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by Janetozi(f): 2:48pm On Jul 03, 2014
God!!! grant me the opportunity to snap with dangote, not just one day but severl times.
Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by NewNigeriaMind: 2:49pm On Jul 03, 2014
cococandy: And you my friend are confused.
Bye

K
Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 03, 2014
Ranchhoddas: bad belle,go and die
Lol.....am still around shocked
Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by cococandy(f): 2:51pm On Jul 03, 2014
I didn't take a shot at his person.
Do I know him?
I don't think he's as talented as he's hyped.
And he's not the first I'm saying that about.
Just my candid opinion.

You mean folks hate him for leaving the mo'hit records? grin
That's just so funny.
Talk about taking paracetamol for another person's headache
dont8: Well, it wont be a bad thing if you can do all that! But you can do more I meant is for you not to crisis the kind of music he does or his personality, because we all know the reason most people hate him is because he severed his working relationship with Don Jazzy and not necessary the music he does.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by Ranchhoddas: 2:54pm On Jul 03, 2014
chimoz:
Lol.....am still around shocked
who cares?
Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by Ranchhoddas: 2:57pm On Jul 03, 2014
cococandy: I didn't take a shot at his person.
Do I know him?
Just my candid opinion.

That's just so funny.
he is not as talented as he is hyped?really? Define talent.

3 Likes

Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by NewNigeriaMind: 2:57pm On Jul 03, 2014
The people you roll with or hang around will influence you life one way or the other.

A cultist in mind will no longer than sooner find people of similar nature.

A great man will sooner or later find great men to roll with.

Ugly girls make friends easily with ugly girls

Handosme guys find it easy finding handsome guys to share experience....

my drift is that birds of a feather flock together.

Dbanj did not just stumbble on these people, one way or the other he has paid the due to get here.

Try taking a picture with your local government chairman before you come here to yearn nonsense.

All you dbanj haters will quench ni.........

Whether you like it or not.......... he is on a different lane. Eja Nla........ kiniwun funfun.

5 Likes

Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by cococandy(f): 2:59pm On Jul 03, 2014
That dude can't sing acapella to save his life.

It's good he's going into business.
God has better plans for him in that area.
Ranchhoddas: he is not as talented as he is hyped?really? Define talent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by Ranchhoddas: 3:04pm On Jul 03, 2014
chimoz:
cheesy grin....bros I didn't intend to beef. I just dashed una a bitter pill. KAPISH
you are indeed foolish,u cant even spell,the word is capisce and not that nonsense that you wrote up there.
Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by Ranchhoddas: 3:06pm On Jul 03, 2014
cococandy: That dude can't sing acapella to save his life.

It's good he's going into business.
God has better plans for him in that area.
is that what i asked you? What is your definition of talent?
Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 03, 2014
lipsrsealed :-XBut the Bill Gate's pose sha...
Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by Gooci(m): 3:10pm On Jul 03, 2014
50mikel/hr

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by cococandy(f): 3:13pm On Jul 03, 2014
A singer who can't sing acapella is not talented.
Get a good producer who gives you great beats like don jazzy gave him.
Have enough money to promote your work
Plus good showmanship.
Then keep up the media hype long enough and you become a star. wink
Keep the hype going and you remain a star.

I don't want to continue. But trust me you don't wanna hear him sing without beats.
Don't tag me a hater smiley
I'm actually very pleased with this new dimension of his.and wish him the best. Or more if possible.
Ok bye.

Ranchhoddas: is that what i asked you? What is your definition of talent?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by dont8(m): 3:18pm On Jul 03, 2014
You can make your conclusion, but I come in peace.
cococandy: I didn't take a shot at his person.
Do I know him?
Just my candid opinion.

That's just so funny.
Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by Bruno3000(m): 3:19pm On Jul 03, 2014
SELL UR SOUL 2 D DEVIL N U'LL BE WELCOME 2 THEIR CLUB. D BIGGEST MISTAKE THO'
Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by cococandy(f): 3:19pm On Jul 03, 2014
I go in peace and love smiley
dont8: You can make your conclusion, but I come in peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by Gbemini(m): 3:19pm On Jul 03, 2014
If you like snap with Micheal Jaskson,how does that win super eagles d world cup and stop boko boiz.

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by ntyce(m): 3:21pm On Jul 03, 2014
chimoz: It's very easy to get this men to take pictures with you especially when you are an entertainer. White billionaires have humility as their second skin.so it's not a rocket science achievement to take pictures with them.

I agree with you that it isn't rocket science to take pictures with Billionaires and influential men.
But the question is how many people do you see posing with such guys.
How many Nigerians have posed with Bill Gates?
Even Almighty Dangote posted on his twitter page a pix of himself and Gates.

Know that these are not "common" individuals you stumble upon, meeting them is always a PRIVILEGE.

3 Likes

Re: Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim by dont8(m): 3:22pm On Jul 03, 2014
It's mutual over here. wink
cococandy: I go in peace and love smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Threatens To Sue Jude Okoye For Booking Show With Psquare's Name / Tega Mofe-Damijo 18th Birthday: RMD Celebrates His Son (photo) / Maheeda Reacts To Davido's Assurance For Chioma. (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.