Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Is Victor Moses Overated By Nigerians And Chelsea Fans? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Is Victor Moses Overated By Nigerians And Chelsea Fans? (643 Views)

Is Victor Moses Overrated? / Is Victor Oladipo Nigeria's Next NBA Superstar And The New Hakeem Olajuwon? / Is Victor Moses Better Than Ikechukwu Uche ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Victor Moses Overated By Nigerians And Chelsea Fans? by Beehshorp(m): 8:50am On Jul 03, 2014
With Nigeria's exit from the worldcup and Enyeama being voted the best player in the Nigerian Squad even with the likes of mikel nd moses there i think d entire players flopped except for the likes of onazi,babatunde,osaze and the ever outstanding enyeama.
I think dat stellar season at wigan made us have high expectations of victor moses..he really hasn't proved his worth or replicate his form at wigan elsewhere.
Against Iran he was d worst player on the pitch and he lost his strting spot to babatunde all in the name of injury even at club level raheem sterling has kept the nigerian messi on the bench

1 Like

Re: Is Victor Moses Overated By Nigerians And Chelsea Fans? by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 03, 2014
undecided

1 Like

Re: Is Victor Moses Overated By Nigerians And Chelsea Fans? by ebullientV(m): 9:17am On Jul 03, 2014
Remember that even b4 his move to Wigan he was earning rave reviews @ Crystal Palace..
The lad is obviously gifted, but it does seem he isn't working to improve himslf anymore.. I think i remembar him accused of being ''lazy'' last season by a member of d Liverpool coaching crew.
In my opinion he shoulda stayed @ Wigan, or better still gone to Everton wt Roberto Martinez, he needs a coach who understands him and can oversee his development. Truth be told, he lost his mojo when he choose to join Chelsea..
Re: Is Victor Moses Overated By Nigerians And Chelsea Fans? by Lordabas: 9:40am On Jul 03, 2014
For me, Victor Moses is a very underrated player. Young, great pace, dribble, footwork & has everything to be a top winger. He's just suffering from 'bench syndrome' atm but Nigerians fret not, the Victor Moses that won us the Afcon will bounce back in style cool
Re: Is Victor Moses Overated By Nigerians And Chelsea Fans? by slimthugchimee(m): 9:41am On Jul 03, 2014
No the question is that is he underated
Re: Is Victor Moses Overated By Nigerians And Chelsea Fans? by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 03, 2014
Next- Is Joseph Yobo overrated by Nigerians and Norwich fans? grin

1 Like

Re: Is Victor Moses Overated By Nigerians And Chelsea Fans? by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 03, 2014
Victor Moses is at risk of destroying his own career

He plays like a headless chicken these days

Against France his only contribution was a goal line clearance

He even had a chance to score from a rebound but preferred to handle the ball with his right arm and this is is down to his nonchalant attitude. He was not alert!
Re: Is Victor Moses Overated By Nigerians And Chelsea Fans? by MabraO: 9:50am On Jul 03, 2014
ebullientV: Remember that even b4 his move to Wigan he was earning rave reviews @ Crystal Palace..
The lad is obviously gifted, but it does seem he isn't working to improve himslf anymore.. I think i remembar him accused of being ''lazy'' last season by a member of d Liverpool coaching crew.
In my opinion he shoulda stayed @ Wigan, or better still gone to Everton wt Roberto Martinez, he needs a coach who understands him and can oversee his development. Truth be told, he lost his mojo when he choose to join Chelsea..

U re very correct
Since his move to Chelsea he became a flop
Re: Is Victor Moses Overated By Nigerians And Chelsea Fans? by ebullientV(m): 9:53am On Jul 03, 2014
MabraO:

U re very correct
Since his move to Chelsea he became a flop
yes! And dat owes largely to d managerial instability @ dat club..
Re: Is Victor Moses Overated By Nigerians And Chelsea Fans? by Kog45(m): 10:30am On Jul 03, 2014
Beehshorp: With Nigeria's exit from the worldcup and Enyeama being voted the best player in the Nigerian Squad even with the likes of mikel nd moses there i think d entire players flopped except for the likes of onazi,babatunde,osaze and the ever outstanding enyeama.
I think dat stellar season at wigan made us have high expectations of victor moses..he really hasn't proved his worth or replicate his form at wigan elsewhere.
Against Iran he was d worst player on the pitch and he lost his strting spot to babatunde all in the name of injury even at club level raheem sterling has kept the nigerian messi on the bench
Pls leave these guys alone for God sake.They made an history by winning a match for the past 16yrs and even qualify for round of 16 which had been eluding us for past 16yrs.Despite array of stars in cote d voire team,they failed to go beyond 1st round in a group of Greece,Colombia and Japan.If we continue condemning player like Mikel,Moses or any other players who perform below average in the World Cup then player like Alex Song,Samuel Eto,Didier Drogba and Yaya Toure should be sent to prison.
Re: Is Victor Moses Overated By Nigerians And Chelsea Fans? by StealthyMe(m): 1:52pm On Jul 03, 2014
Moses is obviously good although for some time now he seems to have an off day in every game he plays :/

(1) (Reply)

Neymar Leaves Brazil Training Ground In An Helicopter : Photo. / Van Gaal Reveals Dutch Players Refused To Take Penalty / Nff Crisis: One Nation, Two Presidents!... Umeh Says Maigari Remains Impeached

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.