Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,590 members, 7,850,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:51 AM

Borrowing Money For Bank Statement Visa Application,urgent - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Borrowing Money For Bank Statement Visa Application,urgent (1525 Views)

Is It Possible To Do Business Without Borrowing? / BVN Deadline: See The Long Queue At Unity Bank Auchi For Bank Verification NO. / Customers Queue For Bank Verification Number (BVN) In Dutse (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Borrowing Money For Bank Statement Visa Application,urgent by jimbod19: 9:21am On Jul 03, 2014
Pls friends(do you know anybody that does this kind biz?), I need around 1M to boost my bank statement which i must submit for interview at Finland embassy by 9th of July for undergraduate admission. The money must be in my personal account for a month. I am ready to pay interest between 5-10 percent offront and sign neccesary documents involving guarantors with landed properties in lagos. My email is jimbod1919@gmail.com or 08131665289. I was disappointed at eleventh hour,that is why i am calling for this now.
Re: Borrowing Money For Bank Statement Visa Application,urgent by arbitrage: 4:52pm On Jul 03, 2014
You only need the money in your personal account if you are telling the embassy or filling the visa form as if you are the sponsor of your education. But if you are not, you just need the sponsor's bank statement.
Re: Borrowing Money For Bank Statement Visa Application,urgent by oladayo042: 3:24pm On Jul 04, 2014
A 1M credited to your account six days to your interview is a good way of telling your interviewer that you borrowed the money and it will soon fly out of your account (the same way it came).

(1) (Reply)

Learn Importation In Few Easy Stepss / 20 Richest People Of All Time / Linda's Advice After Her Half A Billion Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.