Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,142 members, 7,849,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:27 AM

Yoruba Ronu(have A Deep Thinkin)!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Ronu(have A Deep Thinkin)!!! (468 Views)

Yoruba Ronu Ooooo (yoruba, Lets Think)!!! / What Is Muazu Thinkin About Pres Jonathan In This His Current Political Picture? / Yoruba Pull Him Down Syndrome…yoruba Ronu!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Ronu(have A Deep Thinkin)!!! by Bright4(m): 9:24am On Jul 03, 2014
Out of hatred and ignorance, Joseph siblings sold him as slave and later he became King. So thesame way ppl hate SLS being clever, whistle blower, they said SLS was corrupt to thier claims and as God have it, he became Emir.
I can tell u authoritatively that 95% of d so call yoruba leaders that are against Tinubu today are doing so becos of hatred,jealous,envy,its not because they love yoruba region,they had wish 2 be in tthe position Tinubu is

Tinubu hatred not from today, just because, Jagaban is as clever as you claimed, corrupt to your believed, BUT if the Tinubu I know happen to be in PDP midst then the story will change. Same PDP apologist celebrated ex convict, given national pardon, stealing is different from corruption, then something is wrong with our reasoning faculty. How come the federal government hasn't nail Tinubu through any of the anti grant bodies in Nigeria.

To haters of Tinubu, all the insurgency in Nigeria now come from Tinubu nd his friends again. Late Abacha said" if insurgency last more than 24 hours, then government has hand in it.

A wise man said" you can not spark a revolution without the working class at your side" ponder on it and you can call me Pro Tinubu.yes am very proud 2 be his follower

If you hate Tinubu so much to be seeing as Yoruba leader, then pls, give me another alternative instead of your condemnation.

‪#‎TheTinubuIknow‬......
He is not a saint but not as bad as they are presenting him
Where are the so call afenifere nd other self acclaim yoruba leaders since 1999,what has been there achievement nd contribution towards d development of yoruba land since 1999,
Let us wake up from our slumber and appreciate this man. If Obj should do half of what Tinubu has done in South Western region, I beleive we won't be here today. ‪#‎yorubaronu‬

(1) (Reply)

Policemen Take Over Edo Assembly / Malala's Appeal For Nigerian Kidnapped Girls' Release-BBC / Bigots On Nairaland Claiming Innocent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.