Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Yoruba Ronu Ooooo (yoruba, Lets Think)!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Ronu Ooooo (yoruba, Lets Think)!!! (2464 Views)

Yoruba E Ronu (A Must Read)! / If Acting President Osinbajo Were Hausa Or Fulani... Yoruba Ronu / Lets Think Before Taking The Biafra Issue Further, By Chidi Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Ronu Ooooo (yoruba, Lets Think)!!! by Olabestonic001(m): 12:53pm On Jan 22, 2016
Being a man from the South West Geopolitical zone(Ibadan to be precise) and a staunch believer in the progress of my people and their development without noisemaking, I will like all Yoruba's on the forum or those who have Yoruba blood to help sounding this out:

YORUBA wants Regional Autonomy and Resource control!

These was our agitations since after the Civil war ended, its our major desire as WE ARE SO SURE we can so well on our own than run about some folks communities. We are at the frontrunner of sensible agitations in this state-country. We rough Abacha to a standstill even when other regions were AGIP, we can fight our courses sensibly without bragging or blackmailing others to do our bidding, when we saw that PDP was becoming a behemoth, we fought them from 2010-2015 and defeated the Goliath of Nigeria prosperity: Now, the body of that Goliath is being fed to the "vultures".
We NEED Resource Control and Regional Autonomy!!! With Resource Control, we don't need to go cap in hand or go begging the Federal Government for salaries to our states, linkage of roads between our 6 states or doing projects that will be of good use to all of us.
Pls, let's redirect our agitations from blindly supporting FG (because our son Osibanjo is there today), let's support our earlier stands for Regional Autonomy and Resource Control. Let's move on and win on those two and let us do it once again.

If Nigeria will work, we must do the right thing and the right things are Regional Autonomy and Resources Control.

GOD BLESS ALL THAT WISHES NIGERIA GREAT.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Ronu Ooooo (yoruba, Lets Think)!!! by Olabestonic001(m): 12:54pm On Jan 22, 2016
mynd44 and lalasticala Take note
Re: Yoruba Ronu Ooooo (yoruba, Lets Think)!!! by otitokoroleti: 12:54pm On Jan 22, 2016
Thanks for this write-up, its unfortunate that some people cant differenciate between good & bad

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Ronu Ooooo (yoruba, Lets Think)!!! by DaBullIT(m): 4:17pm On Jan 22, 2016
Lemme think abitudini it
Re: Yoruba Ronu Ooooo (yoruba, Lets Think)!!! by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 22, 2016
[s]
Olabestonic001:
Being a man from the South West Geopolitical zone(Ibadan to be precise) and a staunch believer in the progress of my people and their development without noisemaking, I will like all Yoruba's on the forum or those who have Yoruba blood to help sounding this out:

These was our agitations since after the Civil war ended, its our major desire as WE ARE SO SURE we can so well on our own than run about some folks communities. We are at the frontrunner of sensible agitations in this state-country. We rough Abacha to a standstill even when other regions were AGIP, we can fight our courses sensibly without bragging or blackmailing others to do our bidding, when we saw that PDP was becoming a behemoth, we fought them from 2010-2015 and defeated the Goliath of Nigeria prosperity: Now, the body of that Goliath is being fed to the "vultures".
We NEED Resource Control and Regional Autonomy!!! With Resource Control, we don't need to go cap in hand or go begging the Federal Government for salaries to our states, linkage of roads between our 6 states or doing projects that will be of good use to all of us.
Pls, let's redirect our agitations from blindly supporting FG (because our son Osibanjo is there today), let's support our earlier stands for Regional Autonomy and Resource Control. Let's move on and win on those two and let us do it once again.

If Nigeria will work, we must do the right thing and the right things are Regional Autonomy and Resources Control.

GOD BLESS ALL THAT WISHES NIGERIA GREAT.[/s]

Rubbish. an igbo guy claiming yoruba. we dont want regional autonomy. let power remain at the centre and we shall progress. SAY NO TO BIAFRA

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba Ronu Ooooo (yoruba, Lets Think)!!! by porka: 4:39pm On Jan 22, 2016
Regional autonomy is 'parochial'.

Good governance is the 'solution' to Nigeria's problems.

As soon as Buhari rounds up the 'looters' and hang them, Nigeria will turn to Switzerland.

Prof. Yemi Osinbajo is Chief Awolowo's in-law. He knows what you don't know. Babatunde Fasola is now the Prime Minister, he will ensure Ibadan gets all the grasses and flowers planted in Lagos.

You have to 'broaden' your mind and stop 'wailing'.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Ronu Ooooo (yoruba, Lets Think)!!! by ProfessorPeter(m): 4:57pm On Jan 22, 2016
Olabestonic001:
Shhh, don't allow Hausa/Fulani to hear this ooooo. All you need to do is to betray south south and southeast, then be loyal to them and accept to be their slave then your livelihood will be determined

9 Likes

Re: Yoruba Ronu Ooooo (yoruba, Lets Think)!!! by kernel504(m): 5:07pm On Jan 22, 2016
YOU DON'T WANT TO LOSE OSUN STATE AFTER LOSING KWARA... DON'T SAY IT AGAIN HAHAHAHA.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Ronu Ooooo (yoruba, Lets Think)!!! by Chubhie: 5:09pm On Jan 22, 2016
You must be an iPod youth.

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Ronu Ooooo (yoruba, Lets Think)!!! by Olabestonic001(m): 5:18pm On Jan 22, 2016
ProfessorPeter:
Shhh, don't allow Hausa/Fulani to hear this ooooo. All you need to do is to betray south south and southeast, then be loyal to them and accept to be their slave then your livelihood will be determined

My friend, that's what we NEED!
Pls, let's support such together.
Re: Yoruba Ronu Ooooo (yoruba, Lets Think)!!! by Olabestonic001(m): 5:20pm On Jan 22, 2016
Chubhie:
Lolz, I'm more Yoruba than you are. As'eni le s'era re pelu oun t'enfa l'ese.
Re: Yoruba Ronu Ooooo (yoruba, Lets Think)!!! by Olabestonic001(m): 5:25pm On Jan 22, 2016
Chubhie:

Lolz, no be only iPod na iPad.
We are speaking about restructuring Nigeria here and you are comparing me to those "Beasts of No Nation".
I'm against secession but for restructuring. I'm not one of those miscreants that wanna cut off their nose to spite their face. Those dummies who suddenly wants out because PMB won in the election.
I'm for Resource Control and Regional Autonomy.
Let the Federal Government keep the Military and the Police .

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Ronu Ooooo (yoruba, Lets Think)!!! by Olabestonic001(m): 5:35pm On Jan 22, 2016
porka:

As soon as Buhari rounds up the 'looters' and hang them, Nigeria will turn to Switzerland.

Prof. Yemi Osinbajo is Chief Awolowo's in-law. He knows what you don't know. Babatunde Fasola is now the Prime Minister, he will ensure Ibadan gets all the grasses and flowers planted in Lagos.

You are very funny, I'm not a member of the Wailers League (WL), I campaigned for PMB more than you can fathom. I believe in PMB!
However, after PMB 4 or 8 yrs , do you not think there will be a great vacuum?
What of if the next President does not agree with Yoruba's? And who told you there can't be such? Its better we agitate to Devolve Power (especially Economic Power) now that we can. Don't let us make the mistakes the Igbo's made; thinking such enjoyment will last forever, it does not go that way. I want us to see a system whereby the Presidency is not "Spoonfeeding" the states of the Federation but whereby the State government pays say 20% of its internal revenue to the central. The federal would still be powerful but the state would control its destiny.
Tonyebarcanista, abi what do you think boss?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Ronu Ooooo (yoruba, Lets Think)!!! by Olabestonic001(m): 5:37pm On Jan 22, 2016
kernel504:
YOU DON'T WANT TO LOSE OSUN STATE AFTER LOSING KWARA... DON'T SAY IT AGAIN HAHAHAHA.

Lols @Loosing Osun state when Oonirisa is there.
Re: Yoruba Ronu Ooooo (yoruba, Lets Think)!!! by Chubhie: 5:38pm On Jan 22, 2016
Olabestonic001:

Lolz, no be only iPod na iPad.
We are speaking about restructuring Nigeria here and you are comparing me to those "Beasts of No Nation".
I'm against secession but for restructuring. I'm not one of those miscreants that wanna cut off their nose to spite their face. Those dummies who suddenly wants out because PMB won in the election.
I'm for Resource Control and Regional Autonomy.
Let the Federal Government keep the Military and the Police .
Your intentions are pure and patriotic. however, you should understand that the men of yesteryears who championed this cause only did so to win elections. you must be a wailer disguising as Omoluabi.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Ronu Ooooo (yoruba, Lets Think)!!! by ProfessorPeter(m): 5:43pm On Jan 22, 2016
Olabestonic001:

My friend, that's what we NEED! Pls, let's support such together.
e don tay snice yansh dey back.
Re: Yoruba Ronu Ooooo (yoruba, Lets Think)!!! by Olabestonic001(m): 5:45pm On Jan 22, 2016
Chubhie:

Your intentions are pure and patriotic. however, you should understand that the men of yesteryears who championed this cause only did so to win elections. you must be a wailer disguising as Omoluabi.

You are funny. I'm not in the Wailers League,
I'm an Omoluabi who sees beyond the now.
Even though such elders did it and erred, let's not toe their line. What of if we don't have another leader with the good intents of PMB?
Then we would be back to our cry for Regional Autonomy and Resources Control; tears of marginalization and such senseless rants.
For this country to work, we must see note than the immediate gains but tomorrow's blessings.
Re: Yoruba Ronu Ooooo (yoruba, Lets Think)!!! by Chubhie: 5:57pm On Jan 22, 2016
Olabestonic001:

You are funny. I'm not in the Wailers League,
I'm an Omoluabi who sees beyond the now.
Even though such elders did it and erred, let's not toe their line. What of if we don't have another leader with the good intents of PMB?
Then we would be back to our cry for Regional Autonomy and Resources Control; tears of marginalization and such senseless rants.
For this country to work, we must see note than the immediate gains but tomorrow's blessings.
Gej also had fantastic intentions with no shoes like buhari drinking 10 naira Milo pre-elections and now on 2 billion feeding budget.

You must then be an ekpa for daring to speak your truth.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Ronu Ooooo (yoruba, Lets Think)!!! by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:06pm On Jan 22, 2016
Olabestonic001:

You are very funny, I'm not a member of the Wailers League (WL), I campaigned for PMB more than you can fathom. I believe in PMB!
What of if the next President does not agree with Yoruba's? And who told you there can't be such? Its better we agitate to Devolve Power (especially Economic Power) now that we can. Don't let us make the mistakes the Igbo's made; thinking such enjoyment will last forever, it does not go that way. I want us to see a system whereby the Presidency is not "Spoonfeeding" the states of the Federation but whereby the State government pays say 20% of its internal revenue to the central. The federal would still be powerful but the state would control its destiny.
Tonyebarcan.ista, abi what do you think boss?
You have spoken well Sir!
Re: Yoruba Ronu Ooooo (yoruba, Lets Think)!!! by tpiar: 6:11pm On Jan 22, 2016
why are some folks shouting Kwara Kwara all the time these days?

Are Kwarans not allowed to manage and discuss their own affairs?

I dont know the wisdom of trying to pull strings from outside the state based on ethnic sentiments and not considering it's unique layout, when the area has been a multi-political one for centuries.

where is this leading to and based on what?

Is "imploding" the Yoruba group the way to go? Everybody should just pull ourselves into one corner and stay put there?

just my thoughts.
Re: Yoruba Ronu Ooooo (yoruba, Lets Think)!!! by johnmartus(m): 6:54pm On Jan 22, 2016
WHAT ARE YOU SAYING DONT YOU KNOW THAT WE ARE THE NEXT PRESIDENT PLEASE DONT DISURPT OUR PLAN

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Ronu Ooooo (yoruba, Lets Think)!!! by masseratti: 6:55pm On Jan 22, 2016
Best thing you guys can do is to ignore non yorubas on this thread to drive your point better,
This subject has being trashed.so many times,nothing stop our governors to explore the miniral deposits in their state add value and export,pay taxes to the centre,employ various agricultural extention workers to guide our farmers in modern day agricultural practice,
Re: Yoruba Ronu Ooooo (yoruba, Lets Think)!!! by Amberon11: 7:12pm On Jan 22, 2016
O.P True Federalism is the way forward, what the hell is regionalism. It would still bring caps and war later.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Ronu Ooooo (yoruba, Lets Think)!!! by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 22, 2016
Hopefully more nd more ppl wud see the bigger picture.let states control dia resources nd not the fed gov.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Ronu Ooooo (yoruba, Lets Think)!!! by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 22, 2016
Amberon11:
O.P True Federalism is the way forward, what the hell is regionalism. It would still bring caps and war later.
yes to true federalism nd no to regionalism.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Ronu Ooooo (yoruba, Lets Think)!!! by ckmayoca: 7:46pm On Jan 22, 2016
porka:

And when the almighty buhari leaves what then happen again?
Re: Yoruba Ronu Ooooo (yoruba, Lets Think)!!! by 7lives: 7:53pm On Jan 22, 2016
Olabestonic001:

Tonyebarcanista, abi what do you think boss?

The president had never favor nor agree with us since independence, ok what about the last 16 years? yet we managed to survive until of recent when we some of our best brains in government so what exactly are you WAILING about?.
Oh Yoruba must continue to play opposition to the government when there is no need for it? so fun awon ti won ran e wa wipe o ba wa nile, ketekete yin ti ku iso ti pin, adaba Yoruba o naani aa nkun igbe, ina njo eye nlo.
Re: Yoruba Ronu Ooooo (yoruba, Lets Think)!!! by NIJJAking(m): 8:02pm On Jan 22, 2016
REPENT NOW EVERYONE OF YOUR SINFUL EVIL WAYS
OF LIFE TO AVOID SPENDING YOUR ETERNITY IN HELL
FIRE,,,,,,JESUS CHRIST LOVE YOU SOO MUCH AND
WARN YOU TO REPENT AND CONVERT NOW TO
CHRISTIANITY TO AVOID HELL FIRE WHEN YOU
DIE,,,,God made you to be with Him here and in eternity,,,,you are not a mistake creature,,,be wise
dont gamble with your eternity

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Ronu Ooooo (yoruba, Lets Think)!!! by Scholes007(m): 8:44pm On Jan 22, 2016
porka:

hahaha people self
Re: Yoruba Ronu Ooooo (yoruba, Lets Think)!!! by Olabestonic001(m): 1:06am On Jan 23, 2016
7lives:

The president had never favor nor agree with us since independence, ok what about the last 16 years? yet we managed to survive until of recent when we some of our best brains in government so what exactly are you WAILING about?.
Oh Yoruba must continue to play opposition to the government when there is no need for it? so fun awon ti won ran e wa wipe o ba wa nile, ketekete yin ti ku iso ti pin, adaba Yoruba o naani aa nkun igbe, ina njo eye nlo.

Arakunrin, ma s'imi gbo. Mi o ni ka run he egbe alatako l'eyin odun nami'nno to a t'in s'ebo.
Sugbon, eje k'amo wipe;
Igba otan l'o bi orere,
aye kan otan bi opa'ibon.

We will not always be at the centre.
My agenda is pure and noble and you don't even support PMB as much as I am.
Re: Yoruba Ronu Ooooo (yoruba, Lets Think)!!! by oyinkinola: 6:02am On Jan 23, 2016
Olabestonic001:

Epele o! Mesiogo nibi ole njare oniun. se wo lo ko yoruba logbon ti won fi ti goliath lule.....to wa nso pe ki yoruba o runu, o rii po go pupoju. Gbogbo aye lo mo pe iwa wobia, jegudujera oun ole eyin oponu wonyi nio jeki nigeria o roju, lasikoyi teleda talika omo nigeria gbe Buhari olododo ko wa, leyin ole wa pe kagbogun tolododo. e paro tan ra yin.....Gbogbo eni ba ni kebo o ma da oluware osi mabebo lo ni, lola inukan awon omo alaeni nile nigeria....ASEE!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breakin News!! Herdsman Invades Delta Community, Beheads One, Injures Two / See What Formal President OBJ Says About GEJ. (screen Shot) / Throw Back Of Switchboard Engineers At Ibadan Authority Power Station In The 50s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.