Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Canadian Visa Interview - Must Read! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Visa Interview - Must Read! (10468 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here / Canadian Visa Experts is a scam / Visa Interview Date With The American Embassy, Any Advice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Canadian Visa Interview - Must Read! by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 06, 2008
%
Re: Canadian Visa Interview - Must Read! by Fogman(m): 4:54am On Oct 07, 2008
Brein, i can be of assistance to you, not mindind your naughty post on my thread QUICKEST WAY TO MIGRATE TO CANADA. I presently have a detailed  manual (software) just ordered from a well known and successful immigration consultant in Canada, that can assist prospective Canadian immigrant like you, to do it themselves. It is extremly detailed and contains over 130 pages, which includes, preparation for interview and other info regarding settling down in Canada, (details below) after your successful application. I believe you will very much appreciate the manual in my possesion presently. I am sure you will post a commendation for me on this forum. Please, reach me through Tel: 08033677688 or email: fogmanmails at yahoo dot com

"A step- by- step on WHAT to do and HOW to do it all"[color=#990000][/color]
From establishing the Immigration Class you best fit in, what is required, how to PROPERLY evaluate yourself, where and how to apply and finally your preparation for a successful interview at the Canadian Embassy. 

Federal Skilled Worker Class - Based on Skills

Step 1
• Who should use the Simplified Application
• How to assess if you qualify
• Fees you must pay
• Funds required to settle in Canada
• How to fill out the forms

Step 2
• Submitting additional documents
• Medical and Security Requirements
• How to increase your score points by obtaining a job offer
• Jobs available in Canada for Skilled workers
• List of hundreds of Canadian Employers in need of skilled foreign workers to fill labour shortages in Canada.

Step 3
• Interview

Additional Important Information
• Questions and answer
• Samples of cover letters and resumes
• Send your resume to the Canadian Employers - who are hiring now

Finding Useful Information
• After Arriving in Canada

Business Class- Type of Business applicants: (Investors, Entrepreneurs, Self-Employed)

Family class

(Family or Common Law class or immigrants are sponsored to come to Canada by a relative such as a parent, fiancé (e), or spouse.). A common-law partner is a person of the opposite or same sex with who you are in a conjugal relationship and who is currently cohabiting with you and has done so for at least one year.

Quebec Selected Immigration

Skilled Worker / Professional applicants intending to reside in Montreal or another city in the Province of Quebec are selected based upon a different set of criteria than applicants who wish to settle elsewhere in Canada. The Quebec Immigration selection system is designed to indicate the likelihood of succeeding in settling in Quebec.

Refugees class - (applicants in this class are admitted under special rules).

Others - (visitor visa, temporary employment authorization,) and so on,

Immigration Processing Missions Abroad

1 Like

Re: Canadian Visa Interview - Must Read! by Omonla(f): 5:16am On Oct 07, 2008
brein:

Just got my final letter to to enable appear for a Canadian Visa at their Embassy located in Ghana,

I need solely help of Interview questions and all that, By the way am going as an Immigrant Skilled Worker.

Thnks for your splendid Ideas, will be useful.

BRB

@Brein:

Congrats on getting this far in the Canadian immigration process. There is a Canadian forum for new and aspiring Canadian immigrants located at: http://www.immigration.ca/discussion2/

You may visit the website, and you will find Canadian immigrants who answer questions and provide their interview experiences.

Plus, it is free.

You can just scroll through the various sections (Independent Immigration, Business Immigration etc), and read the tips that other immigrants have written about the questions to expect during the interview.

All the best and God bless.
Re: Canadian Visa Interview - Must Read! by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 07, 2008
-$

(1) (Reply)

SCAM ALERT : Is Wakanow.com A Fraud? / Nairalanders Pls Help, -sango To Lekki Directions Needed Urgently! / I Got The Opportunity To Travel To Finland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.