Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. - Gaming (191) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. (475142 Views)

Cutting Edge Pc Gaming And Hardware Discussions / Don't Miss Out This [get Pc Games And Mods] / Old And New Playstation 3 Box Arts Comparison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (330) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by FuckYou: 12:29am On Jun 25, 2018
purplekayc:

Torrent links
Or web links
any please
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 1:35pm On Jun 26, 2018
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 1:46pm On Jun 26, 2018
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by FuckYou: 12:33am On Jun 28, 2018
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by FuckYou: 12:20am On Jun 29, 2018
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by FuckYou: 12:21am On Jun 29, 2018
purplekayc:
Civilization VI

http://rarbggo.org/torrent/zi6pmxr

Civilization V

http://oceanofgames.com/sid-meier-civilization-v-free-download/
thanks

please can civiization VI play well on core 2 duo,4G Ram system
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 9:32am On Jun 29, 2018
FuckYou:

thanks

please can civiization VI play well on core 2 duo,4G Ram system

It should

www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/requirements/civilization-6/13429/amp

1 Like

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by tdammy(m): 9:59am On Jun 29, 2018
tdammy:
Hello Gamer's. which game pad {controller} is the best for PC gaming...? i was using PS3 pad b4 now,........

Am still waiting for responds from any one....
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Sholzbankz: 12:52pm On Jun 29, 2018
tdammy:

I use an xbox one controller. U can try that
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Wizzoe360: 2:47pm On Jun 30, 2018
tdammy:

Am using Xbox 360 wireless for PC. Cheaper than Xbox one controller, using mine for more than 3 years now. If u boxed up u can go for Xbox one S controller.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by kokoboy(m): 8:17am On Jul 01, 2018
Wizzoe360:

Am using Xbox 360 wireless for PC. Cheaper than Xbox one controller, using mine for more than 3 years now. If u boxed up u can go for Xbox one S controller.

The direction on xbox 360 is not very good.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Wizzoe360: 8:24pm On Jul 01, 2018
kokoboy:

The direction on xbox 360 is not very good.

Have not had problem with the direction, currently playing Call of duty infinite warfare on my desktop, no issues at all. Though would still love to get Xbox one S wireless controller.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by BlackJo(m): 11:36am On Jul 03, 2018
Any PUBG players here?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by tdammy(m): 1:24pm On Jul 03, 2018
Wizzoe360:

Thanks Boss
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by tdammy(m): 1:25pm On Jul 03, 2018
Sholzbankz:

I use an xbox one controller. U can try that

Thanks Boss
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by hansmond93: 12:03pm On Jul 04, 2018
I am new to this thread and I love PC gaming alot. I would like to confirm if games like uncharted series can be played on PC. Especially uncharted 4 and uncharted lost legacy. Thank u
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Samsonh2: 12:52pm On Jul 04, 2018
GT 730 4gb ddr3 graphics card test with life is strange

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8sSbdNpA2E
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Lana1(m): 1:18pm On Jul 04, 2018
hansmond93:
I am new to this thread and I love PC gaming alot. I would like to confirm if games like uncharted series can be played on PC. Especially uncharted 4 and uncharted lost legacy. Thank u
No. Only on a PS4
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Vyntra(m): 12:54pm On Jul 05, 2018
okay i need a pc advice,currently searching through the market for one managed to cut it down to two
a core i5 7th gen acer nitro 5 with 1050ti or dell inspiron 7757 with gtx 1060
with the same cpu
all i want for gaming is 60fps at high or 30fps on ultra for most of the AA games like gta v,ac origins,nfs payback,witcher 3 e.t.c

cc purplekayc
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 1:29pm On Jul 06, 2018
Vyntra:
okay i need a pc advice,currently searching through the market for one managed to cut it down to two
an acer nitro 5 with 1050ti or dell inspiron 7757 with gtx 1060
all i want for gaming is 60fps at high or 30fps on ultra for most of the AA games like gta v,ac origins,nfs payback,witcher 3 e.t.c
u didn't mention anything about the CPU s
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Samsonh2: 5:47pm On Jul 06, 2018
If you are ready to spend money go for any of the msi laptops
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Lana1(m): 10:56am On Jul 07, 2018
Vyntra:
a core i5 7th gen acer nitro 5 with 1050ti or dell inspiron 7757 with gtx 1060
with the same cpu

cc purplekayc
Go for the Dell. If u dont ve the budget then go for the Acer.

The Dell has the 1060 max q. Which is far better(about 30%) than what the 1050ti in the Acer has to offer. And u dont ve to go for ultra settings. Especially on laptops. The difference between High and Ultra in most games is negligible. So with that 1060 u are good to go with 60+ fps on 90% of those titles u mentioned.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Lana1(m): 10:59am On Jul 07, 2018
Samsonh2:
If you are ready to spend money go for any of the msi laptops
Ok.
Say u ve to choose between two PCs. Say a Dell and an MSI. Both same specs. But Dell has gtx 1060 and MSI has gtx 1050. And the MSI is more expensive than the Dell. Would u still advice someone to go for the MSI?? There's more to PCs than just the brand(name).
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by swagifted(m): 4:43pm On Jul 08, 2018
dear house members,
pls i am looking for an old office desktop to buy in abuja (as far the motherboard will accommodate the NVIDIA 750Ti i plan to slot inside.
whats the best recommendation ?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Lana1(m): 4:55pm On Jul 08, 2018
swagifted:
dear house members,
pls i am looking for an old office desktop to buy in abuja (as far the motherboard will accommodate the NVIDIA 750Ti i plan to slot inside.
lucemferre akliv010 purplekayc abeg help a brother out.

I'm not well versed with motherboards and desktops in general so i no fit help..
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 5:39pm On Jul 08, 2018
Lana1:

I'm not well versed with motherboards and desktops in general so i no fit help..
as far as the motherboard has a PCI slot it will accommodate it.
You should be concerned also about the size of the case relative to the 750ti
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by swagifted(m): 5:50pm On Jul 08, 2018
Lana1:

abeg even if na 4gb ram/core i3...as fa 750ti will work
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 5:52pm On Jul 08, 2018
swagifted:
abeg even if na 4gb ram/core i3...as fa 750ti will work
4gb is not enough
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 5:53pm On Jul 08, 2018
swagifted:
dear house members,
the last motherboard I used before I got a new one was the Intel dq57tm .
Its a bit rugged but old .
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by swagifted(m): 6:16pm On Jul 08, 2018
purplekayc:
4gb is not enough
i have a 4GB single ram stick laying around.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by deprynce2(m): 7:59pm On Jul 09, 2018
Pls anyone with pc game dat is not more dan 1gb ram and not too much to download pls suggest it to me preferably simulation game like Sims excluding football manager and pls d download link thank you brothers

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (330) (Reply)

PS4 Games Exchange / What Game Are You Currently Playing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.