Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,195 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. - Gaming (194) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. (476955 Views)

Cutting Edge Pc Gaming And Hardware Discussions / Don't Miss Out This [get Pc Games And Mods] / Old And New Playstation 3 Box Arts Comparison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) ... (330) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by bcseismail: 8:29pm On Dec 18, 2018
As I know one of my familiar site link where I use to download lots of games with cracks. They share torrent download link and its easy to download using utorrent or bit torrent. Here is the link > Crazy PC Games & PC Game Source
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by otunba88(m): 11:05pm On Dec 18, 2018
MasterPDON:

Do you have Shadow of the tomb raider? How much?
Yes sir and it is 1k. So many triple A latest games available.

1 Like

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by otunba88(m): 11:06pm On Dec 18, 2018
LucemFerre:

I'm sure as hell yours ain't original also and i know where to get cracked games so... Move on
Let me school u, there is nothing like original or fake in pc game, it seems u just got the privilege to game with MX150.lol. u can only have cracked games which is wat most Nigerians play. Comprehend?

1 Like

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Preator: 11:53pm On Dec 18, 2018
Does anyone know where I can get NBA 2k18 in Benin? For PC
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by LucemFerre: 6:13am On Dec 19, 2018
otunba88:

Let me school u, there is nothing like original or fake in pc game, it seems u just got the privilege to game with MX150.lol. u can only have cracked games which is wat most Nigerians play. Comprehend?

Hehe... School me? That's ironic. Just because you criminally feed off someone else's hard work and sell cracked games that were meant to be shared for free you think you know about games huh?
Take a seat...
Most games are sold in physical copies and digital downloads

Here is an example of a cracked sh!t sold on konga
https:///product/grand-theft-auto-v-game-for-pc-1597788

And here's an example of a real physical copy sold on amazon
https://www.amazon.com/Grand-Theft-Auto-V-PC/dp/B00KVXB5YQ

You know nothing, you're just an ignorant thief.

1 Like

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by otunba88(m): 7:13am On Dec 19, 2018
LucemFerre:

Hehe... School me? That's ironic. Just because you criminally feed off someone else's hard work and sell cracked games that were meant to be shared for free you think you know about games huh?
Take a seat...
Most games are sold in physical copies and digital downloads

Here is an example of a cracked sh!t sold on konga
https:///product/grand-theft-auto-v-game-for-pc-1597788

And here's an example of a real physical copy sold on amazon
https://www.amazon.com/Grand-Theft-Auto-V-PC/dp/B00KVXB5YQ

You know nothing, you're just an ignorant thief.
You re still a learner and not realistic, this is Nigeria boy, not everybody can afford all that, some of us take the oain to make it available at a lesser price but as for you, daddy's boy is used to been giving every penny even if he wants to buy a boxer. This is Nigeria, where some people try so mich to reduce the margin between rich nd poor in gaming. slowpoke.

1 Like

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by busky007: 8:21am On Dec 19, 2018
Pls I need help oooo
I n
Installed pes 17 in my laptop but instead of starting it is telling me that mscvp 100.dll is not in my system but I checked and it was there.
Pls hw do I solve this. Is there any specific folder It should be in
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 8:41am On Dec 19, 2018
busky007:
Pls I need help oooo
I n
Installed pes 17 in my laptop but instead of starting it is telling me that mscvp 100.dll is not in my system but I checked and it was there.
update your c++ library and direct X
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by busky007: 8:42am On Dec 19, 2018
purplekayc:
update your c++ library and direct X
pls how do I do it
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 9:00am On Dec 19, 2018
busky007:
pls how do I do it
which version of windows are u using?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by busky007: 10:46am On Dec 19, 2018
purplekayc:
which version of windows are u using?
windows 8.1
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by LucemFerre: 11:09am On Dec 19, 2018
otunba88:

You re still a learner and not realistic, this is Nigeria boy, not everybody can afford all that, some of us take the oain to make it available at a lesser price but as for you, daddy's boy is used to been giving every penny even if he wants to buy a boxer. This is Nigeria, where some people try so mich to reduce the margin between rich nd poor in gaming. slowpoke.

Good good... You see now you're coming back to your senses. I thought you said there was nothing like original and fake in PC games (generalizing). Now you say there are but, not everybody can afford them.
You're welcome

"Pain" you say. Where is the pain in using ntel of 18k , download unlimited games and sell hundred copies of them?
Call me when you actually crack a fvcking game.
You wanna marginalize between the rich and the poor? Let me be fair. Sell the games and when you get your data money back then continue distributing for free because is was meant to be fvcking free.
It's okay to share cracked games by exchanging. Selling them is going overboard.

You can sound condescending all you want, it doesn't excuse what you do. IT IS WRONG! Deal with it

2 Likes

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Mathkid007: 2:21pm On Dec 19, 2018
busky007:
Pls I need help oooo
I n

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4G3kxK1yDs

Watch dis video and download the file from the link in the YouTube video and you are good to go.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by MasterPDON: 5:58pm On Dec 19, 2018
otunba88:

Yes sir and it is 1k. So many triple A latest games available.
How do I get it?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by otunba88(m): 7:53pm On Dec 19, 2018
MasterPDON:

How do I get it?
I reside ard ogba nd we can meet at ikeja city mall nd get the games plus freebies of indie games.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by LargeBreed(m): 9:30am On Dec 21, 2018
Please who sells action pc games(soft copy) in surulere or computer village?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 11:55am On Dec 21, 2018
LargeBreed:
I know somebody at computer village but don't know if he's still there
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Lana1(m): 1:50pm On Dec 21, 2018
Lol. It's only in Nigeria we try to make Piracy a noble practice all in the name of "Nigeria is hard".

This is why the gaming industry will keep suffering in this part of the world.

Oga go and sell ur market to people stupìd enough to pay for pirated games in 2018.

1 Like

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by LucemFerre: 2:23pm On Dec 21, 2018
Lana1:
Lol. It's only in Nigeria we try to make Piracy a noble practice all in the name of "Nigeria is hard".

This is why the gaming industry will keep suffering in this part of the world.

Oga go and sell ur market to people stupìd enough to pay for pirated games in 2018.

No mind dem
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by LargeBreed(m): 11:33pm On Dec 21, 2018
purplekayc:
I know somebody at computer village but don't know if he's still there
please can i get his contact or description of the location?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 6:04pm On Dec 22, 2018
LargeBreed:
Wil post I the evening
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Sholzbankz: 7:09pm On Dec 22, 2018
LargeBreed:
Surulere.. call or watsapp 08084616594
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Heemzy: 7:37pm On Dec 22, 2018
My guys...am here..who can recommend a gaming pc of just #100k and can link me up to whose selling a PC...
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Psychodavidovic(m): 11:27am On Dec 23, 2018
Heemzy:
My guys...am here..who can recommend a gaming pc of just #100k and can link me up to whose selling a PC...

Lool at that price, you'll only be playing super Mario. grin
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 12:47pm On Dec 23, 2018
Heemzy:
increase your budget
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 12:49pm On Dec 23, 2018
LargeBreed:
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by MasterPDON: 9:45am On Dec 24, 2018
otunba88:

I reside ard ogba nd we can meet at ikeja city mall nd get the games plus freebies of indie games.
Is it possible to meet at Iyana-Ipaja?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by otunba88(m): 6:05pm On Dec 24, 2018
MasterPDON:

Is it possible to meet at Iyana-Ipaja?
ICM is cool bro or ogba tfc to be precise.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lordraiden(m): 7:31am On Dec 27, 2018
[quote author=Moneyboyz post=70679235][/quote]see if you will download that DLL n copy it to directory of the game.. Hope it helps
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lordraiden(m): 7:36am On Dec 27, 2018
LucemFerre:

"DON'T DO IT" (in Drake's voice)
They are pirated fakes and chances of them working is 50/50. I've regretted buying every PC game on Jumia or Konga. I was a little greedy too for believing any OG game could be sold at that prize too.
You should know games are not that cheap with the current dollar rate.

Source: Experience X 3
I tell you, my friend bought fifa17 that year and we couldn't play it, fake pirates not well cracked

1 Like

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lordraiden(m): 7:44am On Dec 27, 2018
Heemzy:
if you can make it 160k i have one for you
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lordraiden(m): 7:44am On Dec 27, 2018
Psychodavidovic:

Lool at that price, you'll only be playing super Mario. grin
lmao, you wicked oh grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) ... (330) (Reply)

PS4 Games Exchange / What Game Are You Currently Playing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.