Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. - Gaming (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. (475873 Views)

Cutting Edge Pc Gaming And Hardware Discussions / Don't Miss Out This [get Pc Games And Mods] / Old And New Playstation 3 Box Arts Comparison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (330) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by luyemee(m): 9:09am On Mar 25, 2015
purplekayc:
where did you get it from?
Dadsoft.net . Fullypcgames.net
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lordraiden(m): 11:57am On Mar 25, 2015
wilson61:
bro,these torrent games,how do i download them to my phone,i'v downloaded utorrent app buh theres no notification as to if wat i clicked on is actualy downloading
download d data file den upload it to d utorrent app from d add menu,it should download
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 1:28pm On Mar 25, 2015
luyemee:

Dadsoft.net . Fullypcgames.net
they contain full games ,latest games?conpressed?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 1:31pm On Mar 25, 2015
lordraiden:
download d data file den upload it to d utorrent app from d add menu,it should download
phone keh?i hope he has alot of data undecided
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lordraiden(m): 2:41pm On Mar 25, 2015
purplekayc:
lol,b4 u think of downloading u must av enuf data nah
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by wilson61(m): 3:52pm On Mar 25, 2015
purplekayc:
lol bro I have abt 50gb
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by wilson61(m): 3:52pm On Mar 25, 2015
lordraiden:
aite bro..tnx plenty
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 5:07pm On Mar 25, 2015
wilson61:
lol bro I have abt 50gb
simple server right?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by wilson61(m): 7:53pm On Mar 25, 2015
purplekayc:
simple server right?
no bro..normal mb data,
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by dazekid(m): 11:07pm On Mar 25, 2015
luyemee:

Oh but ive downloaded gta vice city for jist 520mb . Then it became 3gb+ when i extracted it

I have GTA San Andreas available now.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by luyemee(m): 12:00am On Mar 26, 2015
purplekayc:
they contain full games ,latest games?conpressed?
Yup yup
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by luyemee(m): 12:02am On Mar 26, 2015
dazekid:

I have GTA San Andreas available now.
Can you compress it to .rar format and upload it somewhere?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by dazekid(m): 12:28am On Mar 26, 2015
luyemee:

Can you compress it to .rar format and upload it somewhere?

it's in rar format already and the size is 3.5GB. I can't upload it sorry, I have too much use for bandwith and time than uploading 3.5GB. If you can get to Ikeja or Berger then I can give it to you.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by luyemee(m): 9:14am On Mar 26, 2015
dazekid:

it's in rar format already and the size is 3.5GB. I can't upload it sorry, I have too much use for bandwith and time than uploading 3.5GB. If you can get to Ikeja or Berger then I can give it to you.
Ok thanks
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 10:30am On Mar 26, 2015
wilson61:
no bro..normal mb data,
how did you getup to 50gb on phone undecided
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by wilson61(m): 11:17am On Mar 26, 2015
purplekayc:
how did you getup to 50gb on phone undecided
hehe i stole it..hav u played shellshock2?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 11:38am On Mar 26, 2015
wilson61:
hehe i stole it..hav u played shellshock2?
nope.
They giv out free data ;
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by luyemee(m): 1:47pm On Mar 26, 2015
purplekayc:
nope.
They giv out free data ;
Imei tweaking cool
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 4:27pm On Mar 26, 2015
luyemee:

Imei tweaking cool
show us how
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by eghos12(m): 4:28pm On Mar 26, 2015
purplekayc:
nope.
They giv out free data ;

guy fifa 15 normal version vs fifa 15 utimate team edition which is more preferable to have?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 5:31pm On Mar 26, 2015
eghos12:

guy fifa 15 normal version vs fifa 15 utimate team edition which is more preferable to have?
i guess the ultimate one
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by luyemee(m): 5:37pm On Mar 26, 2015
purplekayc:
show us how
Lol tweak your mtk android imei to a bb type and do the glo monthly plan of 1k for 3gig or better still do the mtn monthly subscription on your bb,its unlimited(if you use it with wisdom)....
BTW is there anyhow I can download that GTA SA from oceanofgames.com in parts? Because I'm downloading Bully Schorlaship Edition from apunkagames.net right now in parts, 4 parts to be precise. Each 500+mb when I put all parts together and decompress it should be aroundd 13gb.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by jereal(m): 8:23pm On Mar 26, 2015
Guys so I got Pro Evolution Soccer 15, game is cool... But noticed lack of entrance scene and player substitution animation... I found a patch after a lot of googling & got the entrance cinematics working, but still no sub animation...

Anyone notice this...? & know a way to get the animation up...? Not that it matters anyway, still love the game...
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by trigar12(m): 8:27pm On Mar 26, 2015
Tomb raider 6 and resident eil revelations ..... Which one is more interesting plz?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 11:08pm On Mar 26, 2015
trigar12:
Tomb raider 6 and resident eil revelations ..... Which one is more interesting plz?
both

1 Like

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by luyemee(m): 11:09pm On Mar 26, 2015
trigar12:
Resident evil of course

1 Like

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 11:14pm On Mar 26, 2015
luyemee:

Lol tweak your mtk android imei to a bb type and do the glo monthly plan of 1k for 3gig or better still do the mtn monthly subscription on your bb,its unlimited(if you use it with wisdom)....
BTW is there anyhow I can download that GTA SA from oceanofgames.com in parts? Because I'm downloading Bully Schorlaship Edition from apunkagames.net right now in parts, 4 parts to be precise. Each 500+mb when I put all parts together and decompress it should be aroundd 13gb.
am not uses ro phone tweaking.
Wat do youmean by wisdom?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by luyemee(m): 11:21pm On Mar 26, 2015
purplekayc:
am not uses ro phone tweaking.
Wat do youmean by wisdom?

Download a maximum of 2gig per week , just pause your download and continue the following week, then mtn won't cut you off
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 10:01pm On Mar 27, 2015
luyemee:

Download a maximum of 2gig per week , just pause your download and continue the following week, then mtn won't cut you off
definitely hearing dz for the first tym.
Would giv it a try
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by luyemee(m): 11:52pm On Mar 27, 2015
purplekayc:
Would giv it a try
For the monthly plan only ooo
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by luyemee(m): 11:53pm On Mar 27, 2015
purplekayc:
Would giv it a try
For the monthly plan only ooo. And make sure you browse with it during the time youre waiting till the following week
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 6:24pm On Mar 28, 2015
COD Advanced warfare
Vs
Battlefield hardline

Which is better?

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (330) (Reply)

PS4 Games Exchange / What Game Are You Currently Playing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.