Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. - Gaming (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. (475923 Views)

Cutting Edge Pc Gaming And Hardware Discussions / Don't Miss Out This [get Pc Games And Mods] / Old And New Playstation 3 Box Arts Comparison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (330) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by jereal(m): 1:10pm On Mar 29, 2015
purplekayc:
COD Advanced warfare
Vs
Battlefield hardline

Which is better?

The shift from the military setting in hardline is something of interest... I haven't played neither anyway...
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by sucre2(m): 8:44pm On Mar 29, 2015
Haven't played Hardline but advance warefare is very very cool and has a good storyline..

jereal:

The shift from the military setting in hardline is something of interest... I haven't played neither anyway...
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 11:39pm On Mar 29, 2015
sucre2:
Haven't played Hardline but advance warefare is very very cool and has a good storyline..

they realy tried in the making of that game (advanced warfare) just finished watching the trailer on youtube ( 5 hours +) of it.
This should be one of the best COD in the franchise so far.
Although hav not played it.
Its almost like a film.
So nice especially the villian (kevin spacey).
I hope he wins an award
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by sucre2(m): 7:11am On Mar 30, 2015
I also hope he does, arguably one of the best COD franchise you need play this game.

purplekayc:
they realy tried in the making of that game (advanced warfare) just finished watching the trailer on youtube ( 5 hours +) of it.
This should be one of the best COD in the franchise so far.
Although hav not played it.
Its almost like a film.
So nice especially the villian (kevin spacey).
I hope he wins an award
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 7:37am On Mar 30, 2015
sucre2:
I also hope he does, arguably one of the best COD franchise you need play this game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGH4nWN_jtI

Watch this trailer and you Will go and look for the game later ,trust me.
All 5hours + of it

Or ^^

Or
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 7:47am On Mar 30, 2015
jereal:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztZDVr3mZzg

Trailer criticising the game
Watch^^^^^^
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by sucre2(m): 7:59am On Mar 30, 2015
I have the game i have almost finished it.

purplekayc:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGH4nWN_jtI

Watch this trailer and you Will go and look for the game later ,trust me.
All 5hours + of ithttp://youtu.be/aMoghrvI7cs

Or ^^

Or

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 8:11am On Mar 30, 2015
sucre2:

hope its not too difficult.
Coz i watched a battle ship scene and it took the reviewer some time to get through
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by sucre2(m): 8:24am On Mar 30, 2015
Not to hard for me it depends on how good the player is and the difficulty.

purplekayc:
hope its not too difficult.
Coz i watched a battle ship scene and it took the reviewer some time to get through
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 1:37pm On Mar 30, 2015
sucre2:

what's your system specs?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by sucre2(m): 4:35pm On Mar 30, 2015
hp envy 15
16gb ram
4gb nvidia dedicated video ram.

purplekayc:
what's your system specs?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 5:14pm On Mar 30, 2015
sucre2:
hp envy 15
16gb ram
4gb nvidia dedicated video ram.

that laptop is N 180,000
Last tym i checked
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 30, 2015
purplekayc:
that laptop is N 180,000
Last tym i checked

180k shocked shocked...I thought it was more....wat oda specs
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 5:21pm On Mar 30, 2015
Gunbiz:

180k shocked shocked...I thought it was more....wat oda specs
well, hivwn the devaluation of the naira compared to the dollar
It may be close to N210,000 now
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 30, 2015
purplekayc:
well, hivwn the devaluation of the naira compared to the dollar
It may be close to N210,000 now

Hope u are using d laptop to dust games wella
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 5:47pm On Mar 30, 2015
Gunbiz:

Hope u are using d laptop to dust games wella
i use a desktop,its better
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 30, 2015
purplekayc:
i use a desktop,its better

Y u com get dat bad ass laptop
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 10:00pm On Mar 30, 2015
Gunbiz:

Y u com get dat bad ass laptop
its sucre 2's
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by sucre2(m): 11:07pm On Mar 30, 2015
It was 200k when i bought it.

purplekayc:
that laptop is N 180,000
Last tym i checked
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 6:27am On Mar 31, 2015
purplekayc:
its sucre 2's

Oh okay
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 6:27am On Mar 31, 2015
sucre2:
It was 200k when i bought it.

Do u av games on it
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by sucre2(m): 8:40am On Mar 31, 2015
Yeah i try small

Gunbiz:

Do u av games on it
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 31, 2015
sucre2:
Yeah i try small

Which game
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by sucre2(m): 10:45am On Mar 31, 2015
COD Advance warefare and Ghost
Far cry 3 and 4
I can't remember all if i check my list i will get back to you.

Gunbiz:

Which game
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by luyemee(m): 8:19pm On Mar 31, 2015
does anybody know about PCSX2
its a ps2 emulator, WITH IT you can play ps2 games on your pc... you can google it for more info
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 9:41pm On Mar 31, 2015
luyemee:
does anybody know about PCSX2
its a ps2 emulator, WITH IT you can play ps2 games on your pc... you can google it for more info
yeah,i know them emulators but its mot as clear on PC as the normal games
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 10:29pm On Mar 31, 2015
Dead Space 3

Developers: visceral games,valve corporation
release dates:February 2013
modes: single ,multiple player
Genre: science fiction, third peson shooter,horror
platforms: windows,playstation,xbox

system requirements:
processor: cre 2 quad 2.13 ghz
graphics card: georce gts 250
RAm: 4gb
free spsce ; 10 gb

plot:

This games plot and mechanics has some similaritiy to lost planet series.

Plot begins on a foggy planet where a marine is trying to gain entry into an abandonned space ship
and retrieve some sensitive information.
On oppening the hatch that to the ship he emmidiatelly comes in contact with some undead and carnivorous
creatures .After subduing them he manages to get inside the ship and get the information the wants.
He slides dwon the tip edge of the snowy filled mountain where the spacecraft laid and slides down
he meets his superior ( an older comrade ) Mahad.
He gets the information from him but surprisingly shots th emarine dead and he later exectes himself after performing a military salute.

Next scene shifts to a modern advanced city
and to Isaac's apartment (from the revious dead space games)
where two others are trying to get him to work with them .
They tell him that they are probably the last remaining force of the EarthGov,
so they need him to help them find the remnants of the force .
He agrees and on their way they are almost emmidiately attacked by Necromorphs (metermophosised carnivorous creatures)
and the city's security.
following a tacker , that would probably lead them to Ellie
They succeed in rescuing the ellie and some others.
Its is also revealed that those carnivorous things (Necromorphs)had beeen as a result of a pior scientific
experiment of some sort some time back.
Mahad's (the commanding officer at the beginning of the game responsible fro the commiting suicide and murdering one
o fhis own was to cover up for some sinister experimnet carried out some time ago)
it's soon discovered that the Unitologists inexplicably followed them to Tau Volantis
before Norton explains he betrayed Isaac and plans to exchange him to Danik for a ship to return home
The main objective now is to gain contrl of the codex machine which stabilises the planet.
Later ,
a tomb, warning, and protective seal created by the aliens against the Necromorphs,
begins to disintegrate as it ascends to be consumed.

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 10:42pm On Mar 31, 2015

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 10:45pm On Mar 31, 2015

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by wilson61(m): 12:05pm On Apr 01, 2015
Pls I nid ps2 pes link..
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 12:39pm On Apr 01, 2015
wilson61:
Pls I nid ps2 pes link..
what games bro?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by wilson61(m): 12:48am On Apr 02, 2015
purplekayc:
what games bro?
pro evolution soccer,the ps2 version dat works on pc

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (330) (Reply)

PS4 Games Exchange / What Game Are You Currently Playing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.