Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,704 members, 7,865,798 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:53 AM

PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. - Gaming (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. (485445 Views)

Cutting Edge Pc Gaming And Hardware Discussions / Don't Miss Out This [get Pc Games And Mods] / Old And New Playstation 3 Box Arts Comparison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (341) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by demiladecdd: 9:52am On May 10, 2015
pls i bought shadow of mordor frm someone fr 1k after installinv its saying unable to open file correctly...so i ran as admistrator and its saying installed video does not support dx11 features...pls help plsssssss....what shld i do.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by demiladecdd: 9:53am On May 10, 2015
My pc is a icore 3....ghz 2.40 hp630 sha as i dnt knw much abt pcs. Pls help me. Cos i have oda 3 dat i bought nd havnt installed. Pls help. Make 4k no waste
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Babysho(m): 10:46am On May 10, 2015
purplekayc:
am like half way through downloading gta 5 .
Think i would get those two from a friend

The GTA V is it from steam?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 10:50am On May 10, 2015
Babysho:

The GTA V is it from steam?
no not steam , i will get the original copy later
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Babysho(m): 10:56am On May 10, 2015
purplekayc:

Alright..where are you downloading it from?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 1:02pm On May 10, 2015
demiladecdd:
My pc is a icore 3....ghz 2.40 hp630 sha as i dnt knw much abt pcs. Pls help me. Cos i have oda 3 dat i bought nd havnt installed. Pls help. Make 4k no waste
which others do u have?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 1:05pm On May 10, 2015
demiladecdd:
pls i bought shadow of mordor frm someone fr 1k after installinv its saying unable to open file correctly...so i ran as admistrator and its saying installed video does not support dx11 features...pls help plsssssss....what shld i do.
this is the specs for the game see if ur lAptop corresponds .
Whats your. Ram and video card specs?

[http://www.game-debate.com/games/index.php?g_id=9105&game=Middle-earth:%20Shadow%20of%20Mordor
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 1:07pm On May 10, 2015
Babysho:

http://oceanofgames.com/
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Babysho(m): 3:50pm On May 10, 2015
purplekayc:
http://oceanofgames.com/

yeah..thats my plan too...download frm Oceanofgames to check its compability with my system...if it runs fine then i ll get it frm steam...how many percent u at?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 5:02pm On May 10, 2015
Babysho:

yeah..thats my plan too...download frm Oceanofgames to check its compability with my system...if it runs fine then i ll get it frm steam...how many percent u at?
68%
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by activefibre1(m): 5:26pm On May 10, 2015
i installed Pro Evolution Soccer PES 2014 for pc , it worked but the control displayed on the screen is that of xbox 360, even when i tried configuring the buttons correctly to match my ps2 usb controller, everytime i kick of a match, i will not be able to totally control my team, in fact both teams will be playing on their own, as if computer vs computer, wht can i do have tried everytin possible, i use a ps2 usb controller.
Note.... when i start the match to play, both team plays on its own like it computer against computer.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 5:40pm On May 10, 2015
activefibre1:
i installed Pro Evolution Soccer PES 2014 for pc , it worked but the control displayed on the screen is that of xbox 360, even when i tried configuring the buttons correctly to match my ps2 usb controller, everytime i kick of a match, i will not be able to totally control my team, in fact both teams will be playing on their own, as if computer vs computer, wht can i do have tried everytin possible, i use a ps2 usb controller.
Note.... when i start the match to play, both team plays on its own like it computer against computer.
xbox stuff ask lordraiden
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 11, 2015
purplekayc:

Babysho:

According to Users personal reviews on steam, it isn't advisable to buy GTA V just yet. Rockstar tend to ban u from MP and even SP if u use Mods with the game. And if u get banned its as good as just buying anoda copy of d game.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 8:05pm On May 11, 2015
AdeLaNa1:

According to Users personal reviews on steam, it isn't advisable to buy GTA V just yet. Rockstar tend to ban u from MP and even SP if u use Mods with the game. And if u get banned its as good as just buying anoda copy of d game.
i intend getting a copy later
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lordraiden(m): 10:33pm On May 11, 2015
purplekayc:
am like half way through downloading gta 5 .
Think i would get those two from a friend
i tot u were done downloading dat
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lordraiden(m): 10:36pm On May 11, 2015
activefibre1:
ps2 controller don't work on pes14 n pes15,just like u can't use it in mission games,u need emulator to trick it or simply buy an xbox controller to play ur games
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lordraiden(m): 10:41pm On May 11, 2015
Kaycee7:
And yet ur moniker says "lordraiden"
i love dat character,dats y I use d name,mind u I suck does nt mean I can't kick ur ass wen it comes to mk grin
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lordraiden(m): 10:44pm On May 11, 2015
demiladecdd:
bro,saying ur PC is core I3 isn't enuf,wats d gpu model,I hope its nt intel
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 12:56am On May 12, 2015
To solve u guys pad problem, just get a PS3 pad and use it on pc. Dats wat am using and it works for all games....including CoD
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 6:53am On May 12, 2015
lordraiden:
i tot u were done downloading dat
paused to download some movies would be through soon
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by activefibre1(m): 11:54am On May 12, 2015
lordraiden:
ps2 controller don't work on pes14 n pes15,just like u can't use it in mission games,u need emulator to trick it or simply buy an xbox controller to play ur games
i was able to get it to work perfectly, after much brain racking...
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by kodded(m): 12:10pm On May 12, 2015
wilson61:
okay...but ah was referring to PC ps2 pes game link...don't think u got it yet
I can help u
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by kodded(m): 2:12pm On May 12, 2015
CPU AMD Athlon II P340 / 2.30 GHz

Number of Cores Dual-Core

AMD M880G

Memory Speed 1066 MHz

Interface Serial ATA-300

Graphics Processor ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4200

Help please I want to download gta 4 for pc but I want to ask if this my cpu specs will favor the game or should I forget about it .....

......And help me with classic fps that will suit me specs thanks smiley
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 2:18pm On May 12, 2015
kodded:
CPU AMD Athlon II P340 / 2.2 GHz

AMD M880G

Memory Speed 1066 MHz

Interface Serial ATA-300

Help please I want to download gta 4 for pc but I want to ask if this my cpu specs will favor the game or should I forget about it .....

this is a laptop right?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 2:19pm On May 12, 2015
kodded:
CPU AMD Athlon II P340 / 2.2 GHz

AMD M880G

Memory Speed 1066 MHz

Interface Serial ATA-300

not sure it will even come up at all or high est it would just drag silly.coz even on a dual core 2.6ghz with gt 610 nvidia still lags
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by kodded(m): 2:56pm On May 12, 2015
purplekayc:
this is a laptop right?
yes
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by kodded(m): 3:09pm On May 12, 2015
purplekayc:
not sure it will even come up at all or high est it would just drag silly.coz even on a dual core 2.6ghz with gt 610 nvidia still lags
so gta 4 willnt play right ? sad
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 3:49pm On May 12, 2015
kodded:
so gta 4 willnt play right ? sad
i doubt but you an give it a try .
if you already have the game
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by kodded(m): 4:08pm On May 12, 2015
purplekayc:
i doubt but you an give it a try .
if you already have the game
I wanted to download it this night since the network is more free at night.........but can you recommend cool games that will suit my pc specs smiley
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 4:11pm On May 12, 2015
kodded:
I wanted to download it this night since the network is more free at night.........but can you recommend cool games that will suit my pc specs smiley
nyt z better.
Wat network?isp
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by kodded(m): 4:14pm On May 12, 2015
purplekayc:
nyt z better. Wat network?isp
etisalat
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 4:15pm On May 12, 2015
kodded:
dz is why its good to always have a desktop so that uou can replace the graphics and ram anytime

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (341) (Reply)

PS4 Games Exchange / What Game Are You Currently Playing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.