Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,704 members, 7,865,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:02 AM

PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. - Gaming (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. (485448 Views)

Cutting Edge Pc Gaming And Hardware Discussions / Don't Miss Out This [get Pc Games And Mods] / Old And New Playstation 3 Box Arts Comparison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (341) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 4:16pm On May 12, 2015
kodded:
etisalat
you are on that N15/min plan?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 4:18pm On May 12, 2015
kodded:
etisalat
lets see the memory of your graphics
Whats the graphics memory
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by kodded(m): 4:19pm On May 12, 2015
purplekayc:
dz is why its good to always have a desktop so that uou can replace the graphics and ram anytime
I do have a desktop but it is power consuming and too heavy
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by kodded(m): 4:19pm On May 12, 2015
purplekayc:
you are on that N15/min plan?
yez
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 4:23pm On May 12, 2015
kodded:
etisalat
right click—screen resolution—advanced settings
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 4:25pm On May 12, 2015
kodded:
I do have a desktop but it is power consuming and too heavy
old model?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by kodded(m): 4:29pm On May 12, 2015
purplekayc:
lets see the memory of your graphics Whats the graphics memory
how ?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 4:32pm On May 12, 2015
kodded:
how ?
on your laptop screen place the cursor on ut and right click and follow the steps
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by kodded(m): 8:05pm On May 12, 2015
purplekayc:
not sure it will even come up at all or high est it would just drag silly.coz even on a dual core 2.6ghz with gt 610 nvidia still lags
System Requirements ofr gta 4

Recommended
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad 2.4GHz, AMD Phenom X3
2.1GHz
CPU Speed: 2.4 GHz
RAM: 2 GB (Windows XP) 2.5 GB (Windows Vista)
Pack 3 / Windows 7
Video Card: 512MB NVIDIA 8600+ / 512MB ATI 3870+
Sound Card: Yes
Free Disk
Space: 18 GB

Minimum
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 1.8GHz, AMD Athlon X2 64
2.4GHz
CPU Speed: 1.8 GHz
RAM: 1 GB for Windows XP / 1.5 GB for Windows
Vista)
Pack 3 / Windows 7
Video Card: 256MB NVIDIA 7900+ / 256MB ATI X1900+
Free Disk
Space: 16 GB

www.systemrequirementslab.com/CYRI/Requirements/grand-theft-auto-iv/10802?p=r

but I went through gta 4 system requirement and found this ...... ?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by wilson61(m): 9:53pm On May 12, 2015
kodded:
I can help u
will be very much appreciated bro..how do we go abt it?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 9:55pm On May 12, 2015
kodded:

Recommended
2.1GHz
Pack 3 / Windows 7
Free Disk

Minimum
2.4GHz
Vista)
Pack 3 / Windows 7
Free Disk

wen i installed it on my system the last time it was dragging probably i had low disk space.
Would try it again
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 10:06pm On May 12, 2015
kodded:

Recommended
2.1GHz
Pack 3 / Windows 7
Free Disk

Minimum
2.4GHz
Vista)
Pack 3 / Windows 7
Free Disk

what is your laptop s configuration
Graphics,RAM,etc?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 12, 2015
purplekayc:
wen i installed it on my system the last time it was dragging probably i had low disk space.
Would try it again

I doubt if low disk space can make a pc drag
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 10:14pm On May 12, 2015
Gunbiz:

would try running the game again
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by sucre2(m): 11:26pm On May 12, 2015
Please guys i need help with the battlefield hardline i downloaded, the key that came with it has exceeded the limited numbers of users and i can't get another one without completing a survey. Taking the survey is my worst nightmare as i can't get to complete the offer, if anybody can get that for me then we can swap..
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 1:38am On May 13, 2015
sucre2:
Please guys i need help with the battlefield hardline i downloaded, the key that came with it has exceeded the limited numbers of users and i can't get another one without completing a survey. Taking the survey is my worst nightmare as i can't get to complete the offer, if anybody can get that for me then we can swap..
Isn't there a working crack for the game?? Better still if ur PC can run the game efficiently, then maybe u could go the extra mile and buy it(Just Saying)...

Anyways we still never play our match(Fifa) o
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 1:40am On May 13, 2015
Gunbiz:

Low disk space can make a PC drag. Its beta to get an external hdd and store ur games on it to free up disk space for ur PC to run more efficiently
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by sucre2(m): 2:13am On May 13, 2015
I might buy it if i am unable to get he crack as soon as i wish. Let's fix a date and time to play bro.

AdeLaNa1:
Isn't there a working crack for the game?? Better still if ur PC can run the game efficiently, then maybe u could go the extra mile and buy it(Just Saying)...

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 9:21am On May 13, 2015
sucre2:
I might buy it if i am unable to get he crack as soon as i wish. Let's fix a date and time to play bro.

Which fifa una wan play?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 9:22am On May 13, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Low disk space can make a PC drag. Its beta to get an external hdd and store ur games on it to free up disk space for ur PC to run more efficiently

I av a system that has a disk space of 1.36gb remaining n yet my system does nt drag while running apps
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 9:37am On May 13, 2015
Gunbiz:

I av a system that has a disk space of 1.36gb remaining n yet my system does nt drag while running apps
you cant run high resolution games
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 9:39am On May 13, 2015
AdeLaNa1:

dont know why the crack is taking time.
Just like FIFA 15
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 9:40am On May 13, 2015
sucre2:

its better to buy if you can
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 11:27am On May 13, 2015
Gunbiz:

Depends on the 'apps' u're running. But nonetheless, low disk space isn't good for ur PC's health
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 11:32am On May 13, 2015
sucre2:

Whenever u're ready...
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 11:34am On May 13, 2015
purplekayc:
dont know why the crack is taking time.
Just like FIFA 15
Just like Fifa 14 too. EA now uses one Denuvo's DRM to protect their games from hackers. Dats why cracks for EA games these days take so long to crack.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 11:44am On May 13, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Just like Fifa 14 too. EA now uses one Denuvo's DRM to protect their games from hackers. Dats why cracks for EA games these days take so long to crack.
it would still be cracked they cant avoid it
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by kodded(m): 1:11pm On May 13, 2015
purplekayc:
what is your laptop s configuration
Graphics,RAM,etc?
Graphics Processor. ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4200
CPU. AMD Athlon II P340 / 2.30 GHz
Memory Speed. 1066 MHz
MemorySpecification. Compliance PC3-8500
Speed. 1066 MHz / PC3-8500
Memory. 8GB

You mean something like this ?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 13, 2015
purplekayc:
it would still be cracked they cant avoid it
Yh it ll. But it ll just tke time like Fifa 15
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by sucre2(m): 1:29pm On May 13, 2015
Let's play tonight 11pm. drop your whatsapp

AdeLaNa1:
Whenever u're ready...
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by kodded(m): 1:38pm On May 13, 2015
wilson61:
will be very much appreciated bro..how do we go abt it?
First you need to install pes 2006 game on your pc

Then download and install your patch from shollym patch into your game (pes 2006) folder

You can download the patch from his facebook handle :
https://m.facebook.com/ShollymPatch?refsrc=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2Fm&_rdr

Or through torrents, :
kickass.to/shollym-standalone-multi-patch-2014-full-final-v1-1-t8417297.html
there are 9 active seeders and I am among the 9 so don't worry about the speed

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (341) (Reply)

PS4 Games Exchange / What Game Are You Currently Playing?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.