Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,142 members, 7,829,082 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. - Gaming (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. (478121 Views)

Cutting Edge Pc Gaming And Hardware Discussions / Don't Miss Out This [get Pc Games And Mods] / Old And New Playstation 3 Box Arts Comparison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (331) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lordraiden(m): 11:25pm On Jun 13, 2015
ladokuntlad:
am playin fifa15 along side it naaa.

and nvidea graphics dey hot
any time I quit my fifa15 the controller setting for pad 2 resets(custom setting wipes),do u encounter dat too
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jun 13, 2015
tdammy:

I bought a Ps3 pad today but I don't just no wats happening my system is not seeing d drivers, d motioninjoy is not seeming it but, scpserver is seeing it, but its showing disconnected,

I av Microsoft Xbox controller drivers installed, but I don't no y its not connecting.

And even d pad doesn't come on unless I press d reset button
Or is d pad bad?
Dont use scpserver. Use motioninjoy(version 0.7.1001). Download the app, install and then run it(make sure u're online) then plug in the ps3 pad to the port u want to be using it on ur lappy coz its only dat port dat ll work for the pad afterwards.
After u run motioninjoy, go to driver manager. Here u'll see ur ps3 pad. Click the check box beside it, and click on load driver. After that, click install all. U'll see a red....cross icon under Motioninjoy. Keep clicking install all until dis icon turns to a grey check(✅ ) icon.
After dis, motioninjoy ll ve configured ur pad to ur pc.
U can head over to profiles tab to test the vibration and LED.

After doing all dat, u'll still need to dload better ds3(about 2mb). Its dis app u'll use to configure the pad buttons.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jun 13, 2015
lordraiden:
any time I quit my fifa15 the controller setting for pad 2 resets(custom setting wipes),do u encounter dat too
Yh. Its a general ish wit d game
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by tdammy(m): 1:19am On Jun 14, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Dont use scpserver. Use motioninjoy(version 0.7.1001). Download the app, install and then run it(make sure u're online) then plug in the ps3 pad to the port u want to be using it on ur lappy coz its only dat port dat ll work for the pad afterwards.
After u run motioninjoy, go to driver manager. Here u'll see ur ps3 pad. Click the check box beside it, and click on load driver. After that, click install all. U'll see a red....cross icon under Motioninjoy. Keep clicking install all until dis icon turns to a grey check(✅ ) icon.
After dis, motioninjoy ll ve configured ur pad to ur pc.
U can head over to profiles tab to test the vibration and LED.

After doing all dat, u'll still need to dload better ds3(about 2mb). Its dis app u'll use to configure the pad buttons.

I dey fear oh make ee no be say na chichi I go buy oh,

But even d way d pad is behaving, isn't R1,R2 and d PlayStation button pressed together put it On and off too?

D light blinks only wen U av just plugged it in into d USB port.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 2:32am On Jun 14, 2015
tdammy:

I dey fear oh make ee no be say na chichi I go buy oh,

But even d way d pad is behaving, isn't R1,R2 and d PlayStation button pressed together put it On and off too?

D light blinks only wen U av just plugged it in into d USB port.
I never knew dat(@ bolded). D light on my pad also blinks wen i plug it in to my PC.

Just try d steps i gve u sha. The pad should work
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by smart3856: 11:53pm On Jun 14, 2015
I need GTA v PC where can I get it in Ikeja......if u have it add me on whatsapp 08139147918
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by xttripleog: 2:13am On Jun 15, 2015
Gunbiz:

And I get 2TB of hdd here with me ooo
bro simple server z d ansa ask d gurus here dey'll b able to help all u need is a smart fone n 1h
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 15, 2015
xttripleog:
bro simple server z d ansa ask d gurus here dey'll b able to help all u need is a smart fone n 1h

1h to download all the games, Woow, e jamisi naw n wat network??
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 15, 2015
Gunbiz:

1h to download all the games, Woow, e jamisi naw n wat network??
I think he meant 1H(100 naira)
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 15, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
I think he meant 1H(100 naira)

Even more lovely, hw do I go abt it
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by ladokuntlad(m): 1:53am On Jun 16, 2015
lordraiden:

Yes oo

Observe dat dis evening.

Also i noticed dat mai pad is now locked to 2nd controller enven i na one pad dey dia
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by ladokuntlad(m): 1:57am On Jun 16, 2015
tdammy:

I bought a Ps3 pad today but I don't just no wats happening my system is not seeing d drivers, d motioninjoy is not seeming it but, scpserver is seeing it, but its showing disconnected,

I av Microsoft Xbox controller drivers installed, but I don't no y its not connecting.

And even d pad doesn't come on unless I press d reset button
Or is d pad bad?

Disconnet pad
Open motioninjoy
Goto install tab
Now connect ur pad via cord
Click on instal or load drivee

Wait for it to finish

Now remove psd and plug again

Goto local and click *xbox controller*
Now click on enable
Den test vibration

You ar good togo
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by ladokuntlad(m): 1:58am On Jun 16, 2015
Spanishmario:

Low details as in
I wil av to reduce d graphics quality or screen resolution
Depending on how heavy d graphics of d game is
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by ladokuntlad(m): 2:00am On Jun 16, 2015
tdammy:

Bros if I was their network engr in dat bank, I go put U for wonderland.

Browse but U can't download anything.

Blocked from d network interface dat wireless router is connected.

grin
grin grin grin
Well i apen to b one of dia ICT worker

So naa to jolly dey go
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by leunamme93(m): 6:06pm On Jun 19, 2015
Will be giving all these for free.

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 19, 2015
leunamme93:

Whr is ur location
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 6:58pm On Jun 19, 2015
leunamme93:
your bank network don suffer grin
This is at least 300gb right?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 7:04pm On Jun 19, 2015
Gunbiz:

Whr is ur location
lag,abj or ph?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Scribe01: 11:10pm On Jun 19, 2015
Bross where are you, those games are needed.....
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by leunamme93(m): 11:10pm On Jun 19, 2015
purplekayc:
your bank network don suffer grin This is at least 300gb right?
LOL. It's over 300gb.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by leunamme93(m): 11:11pm On Jun 19, 2015
Gunbiz:

Whr is ur location
Lagos
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Spanishmario(m): 11:12pm On Jun 19, 2015
Anyone staying around festac area, I need games badly...
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jun 19, 2015
leunamme93:

Lagos

Whr in Lagos?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by 500naira: 12:45am On Jun 20, 2015
leunamme93:

Lagos
giv us ur whatsapp or bbm so we can catch up this weekend

1 Like

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Joshnash: 8:28am On Jun 20, 2015
Pls am in ph hw do we meet
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by leunamme93(m): 8:59pm On Jun 20, 2015
Joshnash:
Pls am in ph hw do we meet
Am in lagos
Spanishmario:
Anyone staying around festac area, I need games badly...
Not too far from me.
500naira:
giv us ur whatsapp or bbm so we can catch up this weekend
bbm................. 562242F6
Am still in ilorin. will be coming to lag on tuesday.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jun 20, 2015
leunamme93:

Am in lagos

Not too far from me.
bbm................. 562242F6
Am still in ilorin. will be coming to lag on tuesday.

Just added u
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by tdammy(m): 6:02pm On Jun 21, 2015
Pls oh who has PSP games oh, I need dem for my younger brother. Anybody who stays in Lagos and has PSP games should quote me pls.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by tdammy(m): 6:04pm On Jun 21, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
I never knew dat(@ bolded). D light on my pad also blinks wen i plug it in to my PC.

Just try d steps i gve u sha. The pad should work

Thanks boss,
Issues fixed
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by tdammy(m): 6:07pm On Jun 21, 2015
ladokuntlad:

Disconnet pad
Open motioninjoy
Goto install tab
Now connect ur pad via cord
Click on instal or load drivee

Wait for it to finish

Now remove psd and plug again

Goto local and click *xbox controller*
Now click on enable
Den test vibration

You ar good togo

Thanks a lot,
Issues resolved.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by ladokuntlad(m): 9:21am On Jun 22, 2015
tdammy:

Thanks a lot,
Issues resolved.
Good to know
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by tdammy(m): 10:06am On Jun 22, 2015
Gunbiz:

Lag

Sorry for d delay
Kk I stay in lag to, buzz me on WhatsApp. 07057216653

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (331) (Reply)

PS4 Games Exchange / What Game Are You Currently Playing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.