Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,498 members, 7,843,514 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. - Gaming (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. (480452 Views)

Cutting Edge Pc Gaming And Hardware Discussions / Don't Miss Out This [get Pc Games And Mods] / Old And New Playstation 3 Box Arts Comparison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (332) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 11:21pm On Jul 24, 2015
C o d

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 1:14pm On Jul 25, 2015
co d

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 1:25pm On Jul 25, 2015
C od

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 2:04pm On Jul 25, 2015
c o d

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 2:42pm On Jul 25, 2015
wink hi

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 2:45pm On Jul 25, 2015
Its nice to see that call of duty makers are now paying more attention to graphics detail
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 25, 2015
Hey fellas. Pls I need tips on how to install Injustice; Gods among us. Tried saving the contents of the 2 disks in two different folders, then merged them together when that didn't work. Still no luck. Any suggestions?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 9:22pm On Jul 25, 2015
JimiCoker:
Hey fellas. Pls I need tips on how to install Injustice; Gods among us. Tried saving the contents of the 2 disks in two different folders, then merged them together when that didn't work. Still no luck. Any suggestions?
the installation should continue after disk one
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 11:33pm On Jul 25, 2015
[quote][/quote]

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 26, 2015
purplekayc:
the installation should continue after disk one
It doesn't install. It just opens a folder with "BB-IGAUUE"part1-4, then disk 2 has part5-8 and ends with a Black_Box. Each time I try to open any of these icons, an erorr is generated
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 12:32pm On Jul 26, 2015
JimiCoker:

It doesn't install. It just opens a folder with "BB-IGAUUE"part1-4, then disk 2 has part5-8 and ends with a Black_Box. Each time I try to open any of these icons, an erorr is generated
files are corrupt get another
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 26, 2015
purplekayc:
files are corrupt get another
Alright, thanks bro
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Joshnash: 1:07pm On Jul 26, 2015
Pls guyz I would like to know the games that can be played comfortably on this pc
Processor: Intel Pentium CPU N3510 1.99GHz
Ram: 4gb
System type: 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
It is a Hp laptop which runs on Windows 8.1 single language...pls I just want to know the High definition Games that can be played on it and also where I can download them..u can also send pictures for better illustrations.Thank you
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 6:24pm On Jul 27, 2015
Joshnash:
Pls guyz I would like to know the games that can be played comfortably on this pc
Processor: Intel Pentium CPU N3510 1.99GHz
Ram: 4gb
System type: 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
It is a Hp laptop which runs on Windows 8.1 single language...pls I just want to know the High definition Games that can be played on it and also where I can download them..u can also send pictures for better illustrations.Thank you
whats your graphics memory?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Joshnash: 8:51pm On Jul 27, 2015
purplekayc:
whats your graphics memory?
The total graphics memory is 1792mb and Dedicated video memory is 32mb
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 1:24am On Jul 28, 2015
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 11:48am On Jul 29, 2015
Joshnash:

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 11:48am On Jul 29, 2015
Joshnash:

your system cant play modern games just modest ones
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 1:41pm On Jul 29, 2015
Alien rage unlimited

Developers:CI games
release dates: October 2013
genre: science fiction, FPS
platform: windows,xbox,playsttion
modes: single and multi player

system requirements:
operating system: windows 32,64 bit
graphics: gtx 400 series
ram:4gb
free space:gb
processor :dual core 2.6 GHz minimum

plot:
Doom 3 like game excluding the horror characters.
Game takes place in an unknown planet where red headed aliens have taken over the mining of
minerals in the colony.
A marine alights from a ship and is tasked with eliminating the remnants of the aliens and bringing them to justice.
He proceeds to there hanger facility and almost immediately is confronted by
aliens of various types .
The character should have been molded to carry more than two guns @ a time and should have been made to run faster from advancing enemies when the need arises.
Frequently fighting ultra strong boss like aliens from time to time after killing a number of aliens
game was difficult to finish .
The character is summarily sent to destroy the aliens hanger where they carry out their operations .
The game even gets more difficult=ult when he completes his major task and tries to flee the hanger.

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 3:27pm On Jul 29, 2015
A R

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by 500naira: 3:38pm On Jul 29, 2015
A R

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by 500naira: 3:54pm On Jul 29, 2015
A r

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 6:53pm On Jul 29, 2015
A r

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 2:45pm On Jul 30, 2015
SINGULARITY

systems requirement
processor; core 2 duo 3ghz
graphics:gt 610
RAM: 2gb
free space: 8gb

genre : FPS , s science fiction
release dates:June 2010
platform: windows,xbox, play station
modes: single and multi player
developers: activision ,raven

plot:

In what looks like a part of the old soviet union that have been destroyed by some sort of chemical/nuclear attack, a distorted man staggers to stand aright on a wooden platform close to a sea side
staggering around to an abandoned building he finds an old soviet recording projected on a wall.
Filled with communist insignias.
He goes around finds a loaded magnum weapon and is soon confronted by half dead monsters.
After going past what looks like a time shift insertion of the former lactation and its inhabitants.
Soon hes confronted by mutated monsters after fending them off he meets with a likely comrade
who aides him in fending off some opposing soldiers for a time but he himself is later killed
when both of them are later caught after a fire fight with some armed men .after being shot execution style in the head.
He runs and escapes the premises and runs into a female comrade Katheryn , who plays
a photographic motion picture of the history of the island in brief for him to be see .
Renko uses the time device which he had acquired placed on his wrist to time shift from time to time
in order to aid him in quest for knowledge of the island and to find a solution to setting things aright to how the island was before its destruction.
With the time device he an move back and forth in time and can unearth fix previously damaged items.

With the aid of barisov renko moves back and forth in time to fix what has happened in the past so as to prevent it from happening again in the future.

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 2:50pm On Jul 30, 2015
Singularity

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by 500naira: 3:05pm On Jul 30, 2015
Singularity

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 31, 2015
Purplekayc doing his best to keep this thread alive. Nice one bro. Keep d screenshots coming. I no sabi wia d rest don go undecided
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 10:56am On Jul 31, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Purplekayc doing his best to keep this thread alive. Nice one bro. Keep d screenshots coming. I no sabi wia d rest don go undecided
you nko??
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 31, 2015
purplekayc:
you nko??
Lol. Me i dey na. Besides i dey busy wit examz dis past week...
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 11:13am On Jul 31, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
would have posted more but am having to switch to new isp and time sometimes
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 11:15am On Jul 31, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
lasu , unilag??
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 31, 2015
purplekayc:
lasu , unilag??
UI

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (332) (Reply)

PS4 Games Exchange / What Game Are You Currently Playing?

Viewing this topic: purplekayc(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.