Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Why do Dogs Hate Me So Much?? Save A Soul!!!! - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Why do Dogs Hate Me So Much?? Save A Soul!!!! (3183 Views)

I Paid N1000 To Save A Bird's Life / 11 Things Humans Do That Dogs Hate / Do Dogs Have Supernatural Senses? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why do Dogs Hate Me So Much?? Save A Soul!!!! by VICTORCIZA(m): 11:58am On Jul 03, 2014
Please guys i need your help. Dogs has made me their enemy from time immemorial. They always chase me around with deadly eyes like they wanna tear me to shreds.
i have asked around and people said maybe i am eating dog meat But i haven't tasted any dog meat IN My life,and another group told me maybe i killed a dog but i didn't kill any dog.
please guys are You experiencing this type of problem and how do you handle it.
Re: Why do Dogs Hate Me So Much?? Save A Soul!!!! by Rexphobia(m): 11:59am On Jul 03, 2014
Dogs are very intuitive, so maybe they can see the real you..which is not so pleasant to them.

2 Likes

Re: Why do Dogs Hate Me So Much?? Save A Soul!!!! by VICTORCIZA(m): 12:00pm On Jul 03, 2014
Rexphobia: Dogs are very intuitive, so maybe they can see the real you..which is not so pleasant to them.
Hmmm the real me
please explain
Re: Why do Dogs Hate Me So Much?? Save A Soul!!!! by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 03, 2014
fear no more. i will be teaching you how to kill nigerian dogs with your bare hands. i had a thread for it but it was deleted by se*n. i will repost it.
Re: Why do Dogs Hate Me So Much?? Save A Soul!!!! by MadCow1: 12:01pm On Jul 03, 2014
Are you from Akwa Ibom? cool
Re: Why do Dogs Hate Me So Much?? Save A Soul!!!! by VICTORCIZA(m): 12:22pm On Jul 03, 2014
krall: fear no more. i will be teaching you how to kill nigerian dogs with your bare hands. i had a thread for it but it was deleted by se*n. i will repost it.
hahaha abeg teach me oo
Re: Why do Dogs Hate Me So Much?? Save A Soul!!!! by VICTORCIZA(m): 12:23pm On Jul 03, 2014
Mad Cow: Are you from Akwa Ibom? cool
no bro am from benue state
Re: Why do Dogs Hate Me So Much?? Save A Soul!!!! by McWhillion(m): 12:39pm On Jul 03, 2014
Your grandpa was a notorious dog eater in those days and the dogs are taking the revenge on you
Re: Why do Dogs Hate Me So Much?? Save A Soul!!!! by VICTORCIZA(m): 12:44pm On Jul 03, 2014
krall: kick the head

jump over the dog when its staggering.

grab the hind legs. the fur will give u good grip

raise the dog up.

use all ur strength and tear the legs apart.

doggiee goo will be spilled.
I will be praying for your soul! i will always remember you in my prayers

2 Likes

Re: Why do Dogs Hate Me So Much?? Save A Soul!!!! by VICTORCIZA(m): 12:45pm On Jul 03, 2014
McWhillion: Your grandpa was a notorious dog eater in those days and the dogs are taking the revenge on you
maybe ooo. should i seek spiritual help??
Re: Why do Dogs Hate Me So Much?? Save A Soul!!!! by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 03, 2014
VICTORCIZA: I will be praying for your soul! i will always remember you in my prayers
but are you not the one that asked me to teach you??
Re: Why do Dogs Hate Me So Much?? Save A Soul!!!! by Prowizy2(m): 12:55pm On Jul 03, 2014
McWhillion: Your grandpa was a notorious dog eater in those days and the dogs are taking the revenge on you
grin grin
Re: Why do Dogs Hate Me So Much?? Save A Soul!!!! by VICTORCIZA(m): 1:11pm On Jul 03, 2014
krall: but are you not the one that asked me to teach you??
teacher don't teach me bad things
Re: Why do Dogs Hate Me So Much?? Save A Soul!!!! by UjSizzle(f): 1:19pm On Jul 03, 2014
Lmao grin
Re: Why do Dogs Hate Me So Much?? Save A Soul!!!! by arcbay(m): 1:39pm On Jul 03, 2014
Bros, i must tell you the fact, Dogs hate ugly people...E be like say u be the ugly type...i remember one time like that i came home with a warwar chic, my dog bite am for yansh but the dog dey friendly with all the other pretty chics i come home with...

1 Like

Re: Why do Dogs Hate Me So Much?? Save A Soul!!!! by VICTORCIZA(m): 2:33pm On Jul 03, 2014
arcbay: Bros, i must tell you the fact, Dogs hate ugly people...E be like say u be the ugly type...i remember one time like that i came home with a warwar chic, my dog bite am for yansh but the dog dey friendly with all the other pretty chics i come home with...
i am a boy not a chic. i don't worwor i am a handsome dude. so why the hate?
Re: Why do Dogs Hate Me So Much?? Save A Soul!!!! by MadCow1: 2:35pm On Jul 03, 2014
VICTORCIZA: no bro am from benue state

No Wonder..

The only thing wey Dog fear pass Akwa Ibom man na Benue Man.

Na una people dey even use Dog do Suya.
Re: Why do Dogs Hate Me So Much?? Save A Soul!!!! by VICTORCIZA(m): 2:38pm On Jul 03, 2014
Mad Cow:

No Wonder..

The only thing wey Dog fear pass Akwa Ibom man na Benue Man.

Na una people dey even use Dog do Suya.
we don't eat dogs in benue
Re: Why do Dogs Hate Me So Much?? Save A Soul!!!! by MadCow1: 2:44pm On Jul 03, 2014
VICTORCIZA: we don't eat dogs in benue

Na Benue State first invent Dog Poultry. grin

Una People chop Dog pass Akwa Ibom.

2 Likes

Re: Why do Dogs Hate Me So Much?? Save A Soul!!!! by McWhillion(m): 4:46pm On Jul 03, 2014
Mad Cow:

Na Benue State first invent Dog Poultry. grin

Una People chop Dog pass Akwa Ibom.

No wonder wey one Benue man been think say na dog meat bn dey inside hotdog.
Re: Why do Dogs Hate Me So Much?? Save A Soul!!!! by adebayoggt(m): 10:10pm On Jul 03, 2014
grin
grin
Re: Why do Dogs Hate Me So Much?? Save A Soul!!!! by DocAdray(f): 7:27pm On Jul 04, 2014
Eyah, OP pele.

Always walk around with a helmet, a shield and a sword...

...for protection.
Re: Why do Dogs Hate Me So Much?? Save A Soul!!!! by dasparrow: 2:58pm On Jul 06, 2014
VICTORCIZA: i am a boy not a chic. i don't worwor i am a handsome dude. so why the hate?

@Bolded

Dogs hate wicked souls. I must be very frank with you. Dogs just like babies can sense people who don't have a sweet spirit. Dogs also sense people who are members of demonic cults in the spiritual realm. There are people who have been bewitched or initiated by their parents, grandparents, sibling, extended family relatives like aunties or uncles and perhaps friends. When you see dogs hating you for no reason, you maybe a member of a demonic cult otherwise known as witchcraft and not even know it.

I suggest you go to a TRUE or GENUINE man or woman of God who possesses the gift or anointing of prophecy and they will tell you what is really wrong. If it were one or two dogs who see you and don't like you, then I would have told you that, that is normal. However, if every dog you come across sees you and hates you then something is definitely wrong somewhere. Dogs can sense your spirit just like babies and young children can, as well as adults who are spiritually sensitive or spiritually inclined.

Seek deliverance now!

1 Like

Re: Why do Dogs Hate Me So Much?? Save A Soul!!!! by VICTORCIZA(m): 3:04pm On Jul 06, 2014
dasparrow:

@Bolded

Dogs hate wicked souls. I must be very frank with you. Dogs just like babies can sense people who don't have a sweet spirit. Dogs also sense people who are members of demonic cults in the spiritual realm. There are people who have been bewitched or initiated by their parents, grandparents, sibling, extended family relatives like aunties or uncles and perhaps friends. When you see dogs hating you for no reason, you maybe a member of a demonic cult otherwise known as witchcraft and not even know it.

I suggest you go to a TRUE or GENUINE man or woman of God who possesses the gift or anointing of prophecy and they will tell you what is really wrong. If it were one or two dogs who see you and don't like you, then I would have told you that, that is normal. However, if every dog you come across sees you and hates you then something is definitely wrong somewhere. Dogs can sense your spirit just like babies and young children can, as well as adults who are spiritually sensitive or spiritually inclined.

Seek deliverance now!
ok
Re: Why do Dogs Hate Me So Much?? Save A Soul!!!! by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 20, 2014
Lmaooo LWKMD.
Re: Why do Dogs Hate Me So Much?? Save A Soul!!!! by barcaboi(m): 8:45pm On Jul 20, 2014
VICTORCIZA: Please guys i need your help. Dogs has made me their enemy from time immemorial. They always chase me around with deadly eyes like they wanna tear me to shreds.
i have asked around and people said maybe i am eating dog meat But i haven't tasted any dog meat IN My life,and another group told me maybe i killed a dog but i didn't kill any dog.
please guys are You experiencing this type of problem and how do you handle it.
nothing do u, na simple thing: fear.....animals read fear faster dan u think...u have to learn ow to hide it. I discovered last yr wen I visited my aunt. the dog barked and barked frm its cage...I didn't rush in like others will....within 2days, d dog with a fierce nature was playing with me.....
Re: Why do Dogs Hate Me So Much?? Save A Soul!!!! by VICTORCIZA(m): 8:47pm On Jul 20, 2014
barcaboi:
nothing do u, na simple thing: fear.....animals read fear faster dan u think...u have to learn ow to hide it. I discovered last yr wen I visited my aunt. the dog barked and barked frm its cage...I didn't rush in like others will....within 2days, d dog with a fierce nature was playing with me.....
ok thanks
Re: Why do Dogs Hate Me So Much?? Save A Soul!!!! by hunthsmankennel: 1:36pm On Jul 23, 2014
dasparrow:

@Bolded

Seek deliverance now!

COMPLETE RUBBISH
Re: Why do Dogs Hate Me So Much?? Save A Soul!!!! by Soknown: 9:46pm On Jul 24, 2014
It is not a big deal, you feel insecure when you are around dogs and smart dogs can sense that, a dog might interpret your insecurity to mean you are about to do something sinister, hence the chase. I suggest you watch more Cesar Milan on you-tube. Also you could be-friend more dog owners (confident dog owners) for more rapport and interactions with good dogs.

(1) (Reply)

Please What Is The Breed Of This My Dog / 4 Months Old male Caucasian Dog For Urgent Sale. / How Much Can I Sell My Black Labrador Mixed With German Shepherd Puppies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.